/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2738
Semen Sorceress Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)
●OCG: Soul Fusion (July 14th)

●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction Special Edition (June 7th)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge (June)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)

Notes:
●No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.
●/dng/ is not for any cardgames besides Yu-Gi-Oh!, please refrain from posting other cardgames and remember to report any posts that do.

Attached: 1521477345572.png (1440x2560, 3.12M)

1st for noone

Cardfight Vanguard will kill this game again.

Remember to join the /dng/ book club. This week we are reading The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri.

Attached: Dante's Downhill Extreme Baja Wheelchair Race.png (900x468, 1006K)

not much now. it;s getting a reprint.

See
>●/dng/ is not for any cardgames besides Yu-Gi-Oh!, please refrain from posting other cardgames and remember to report any posts that do.

>Canada
feels good that we were not forgoten

Attached: [SMC-Subs] Gekijouban PriPara Mi~nna de Kagayake! Kirarin★Star Live (BD 1080p FLAC) [31C8D973].mkv (1920x1080, 3.5M)

Alright, I put Hydralander instead of Genex Birdman, it's pretty good.
Any other tips anons can give me?

Attached: lmao.png (984x722, 1.37M)

Reminder for everyone considering getting S.Jump subscription.

Why are you running all colors of the masked hero rainbow when there are good blue/white/black cards you could play instead?

when do we know the FLOD imports?

Do tell.

Not sure if we saw this cute shota getting dropped.

Attached: 29356407_2111746482174361_8048622481952473088_n.jpg (640x783, 57K)

the next year.

but flod is less tha 2 months away

Sora 2.0. Also maybe he's Bowman's brother if not Bowman himself.

His VA is cute

I like tihs design, it`s looks more arc v like

Im guessing some faggot put that "rule" there because he was mad that people went off topic for awhile. Go fuck yourself.

>Vrains is going full fujo
oh boy

Has Olion been bought out yet?

Fuck off Mariomon, this thread is for YGO and that has been there for multiple OPs.

Kill yourself

what should my ygo related tripname be?

I love donte

Attached: donte -fuck you- the demonslayer.png (750x400, 332K)

So when does this expire?

April 19

are you ever gonna read a non edge lord book or

Question - I'm thinking about trying out a Skill Drain Beatdown deck. Any good spell/trap suggestions?

Skill Drain

Okay so I have time until then.

Samefags. Also I'm not even Mariomon.

I read The Night Circus last week. Kinda girly but I loved it.
My nigga.

Attached: 1520705085091.jpg (500x660, 50K)

Other than the obvious, please.

They need to forbid Heavy Metal Raiders

Where did Jinzo touch you?

Soul Drain

Honestly the entire prize system of Yugioh is a complete fucking joke.
I mean, getting a prizecard is fucking insane, but if it's not playable for everyone it's just ass. It becomes ONLY legal to play if your part of the world won it. So if ALL the YCS would have been won by europeans, it would be only legal in europe. Even if a Burger spends god knows how much money, he has to wait until an NA person won YCS to it be legal. What the fuck? Whast the goddaamn point?

If you win a YCS, or well get top 4, you get a fucking PS4. You travel to a (maybe) foreign country, spend lots of money to just be there, spend maybe just as much on a deck, then spend 2 days to play to the best of your abilities.
What do you get? Well, a flight to worlds is cute and all, but also a PS4 and a prizecard. Wow. If I wanted a PS4 i'd just buy one instead of a metadeck. I mean, I already have one. What is there for me to gain from winning the YCS?

I would propose that Konami should take your decklist and print it in a special rarity, only given to winners of YCS and Worlds next to all the other garbage they do. Prizecards would also be special rarity, while the rest of the playerbase gets a common version or something.

Farfa has been on point lately.

Attached: eyy.jpg (260x51, 11K)

>Well, a flight to worlds is cute and all
They pay for your accommodation as well.
>I would propose that Konami should take your decklist and print it in a special rarity, only given to winners of YCS and Worlds next to all the other garbage they do
THAT would be cool.

PREACH

>I would propose that Konami should take your decklist and print it in a special rarity, only given to winners of YCS and Worlds next to all the other garbage they do. Prizecards would also be special rarity, while the rest of the playerbase gets a common version or something.
This is a great idea that might just have a chance of happening if you can convince Jewart that this'll make him money.

Attached: Going 2nd.jpg (1920x1080, 983K)

Just say that people would sell those special decks on ebay,making more people go into the competitive scene,thefore making more money for konami

So you don't have to do anything to get your Jump promo cards? They just ship them out when it's time as long as they have your shipping info?

Attached: TimeMachine-LED2-EN-C-1E.png (476x700, 677K)

Does this shit allow summoning effects to happen twice?

Especially he himself, hes a little bitch that can't take a little bants lmao. Honestly anyone wanting to live off Youtube needs to get a grip in life desu. Hell I could start Yugitubing next to my job as programmer bull.

Accommodation or not, think about the amount of attempts people have made to win a YCS. Unless you go to your first YCS and win, then you "save" money. But that's the thing. You don't gain anything directly from winning. You just save money. It's fun to attend an event and meet people, but it's no surprise that the "competitive" scene is so irrelevant since you can't actually win anything but your name and face being shown off that you won a tournament and now you can talk shit about decks and claim "I won YCS bitch" legit.

Yeah, but you have to connect it to buying more sealed product without it being too much of a stretch. We all know that's the only thing he cares about, and "making more people go into the competitive scene" is not a guarantee that players will buy more sealed.

You got it.
Yeah this is why I have been hesitant to attend one. It's a huge investment for little payoff when it's so easy to scrub out. I am hoping to attend one this year, or maybe in 2019.

If the summon effects aren't OPTs, then yes. It depends on the monster.

>hes a little bitch that can't take a little bants lmao.
What happened?I don't really follow yugitubers,more just use them as bell for when to check the ORG.
>More meta secrets in demand
>people open more boxes
I don't see where's the stretch

Interesting...

All you have to do is hope that it doesn't get damaged in transit, since they just put the card in a folded piece of paper in the envelope.

Do it for the fun, for the thrill. Test your abilities to see how good you are at this children's card game. But beyond that? It might as well be a big local tournament desu. I just wanna get Cherubini + Light of Sekka and attend a regional at least, and if I would do well with it, refine it and attend the whatever next YCS. SOON™ Dante

Idk someone called his stream shit and he got upset about it on stream or something, I don't really follow it either. Like the only good Yugituber imo is Rata and duellogs, straight up good content. Any Yugituber stretching his videos to 10 minutes for no reason beyond ad money is a filthy whore and should rethink their life.

Attached: 1502459858170.png (730x646, 466K)

Daily reminder that in the US, a playset of lolis costs the same price as a gun

MUH

Attached: 67814358_p0.png (768x1024, 961K)

Well, most of the competitive playerbase just buy singles instead of opening boxes or even cases of sets. If that sort of mentality spreads, then in the short term at the very least, no one will buy sealed. It's like, would you rather spend $700+ on a case to get Troymares for competitive play, or just buy singles and spend at least $200-300 less in comparison? In short, whether or not that makes them money is entirely dependent on the mentality of most of the playerbase, which isn't a guarantee that it makes them money.

> If that sort of mentality spreads, then in the short term at the very least, no one will buy sealed
Come on, this meme exists since the beginning of fucking times, stop spreading bullshit theories that never and will never happen.

Dude,Im talking about sellers opening boxes to get the secrets to sell.
And since they are secrets,the suplly will be low,and if jump promos told us anything,if the demand outwaits the suplly my any significant margin,the prices become volatile,IE some cards become the price of boxes,therefore more boxes are opened to get the demanded supply.
Again,I don't see where's the stretch
>Duellogs
He the true memer
I don't like Rata tho.

>Kaiju Files can't activate it's effect in Percy
Why are you like this.

Oh yeah I absolutely plan to go try. Just for the experience. It sounds like a ton of fun. Unsure which deck I will bring, depends what the meta looks like at that time.

Has NiggerCapitalG been spewing shit again?

I took it out of context to make a joke,he was memeing about yugitubers liking their own videos.

>Summon Sorceress got censored
>was going to buy a page worth of subscriptions

Nah. I am happy now with just one. Time to order VJUMP promos.

censored?

Her armpit and left thigh were censored. I am not an armpit fetishist, but that kind of censor is down right dumb.

Each to their own my dude.

Something you're familiar with, where you understand each little interaction of your deck. So often at Regionals people lose because they sleep on an effect or miss something they could have seen.
That + a side / extra that is tailored against the current format. Bad matchups turn decent or passable, while good matchups turn into stomps. If you understand the meta and matchups, you already have an edge.
I went going 2nd spyral a couple months ago and all I did was study a buncha other decks, the mirror and all kinds of interactions. If I would have had 1 more win would have been top spot, but got sacked against a trickstar player and there it went. Was a lot of fun had learned a lot from it, not only about Yugioh but also how to attend a tournament with a proper mindset.

I don't see any censoring either

her artwork wasn't touched, m8, as slutty as in the OCG

I can see it now, the left thigh and armpit are slightly more covered, which is odd because the right thigh is unchanged.

Am I the only nigga with 20/20 vision here on /dng/?

Attached: 152_20171113023628_a11ZpDJGUp0c7P4ZzoDHakZtondbRaqrRhH5jOB331U0GOP40Q9RyX8cAb2Rzi8F.png (409x445, 381K)

Attached: wut.png (880x416, 978K)

Not everyone religiously stares at animu thighs and armpits, user.

this is the highest res of the original that I can find, the armpit and thigh is the same

Attached: summon_sorceress_by_yugi_master-dbuysnk.png (622x622, 702K)

What are you gay

user. You are either pulling my leg or blind.

Pick now.

I kinda see the difference between the two now.

There is a very minor change here.

>Any Yugituber stretching his videos to 10 minutes for no reason beyond ad money is a filthy whore and should rethink their life.
Literally House of Champs. Im only subscribed to him, Cimoo, and Megacapital G to see what shit they end up hyping up.
>Im not trying to manipulate the market I swear guys

For you.

>Censored
What the fuck are you talking about? She looks the same.

the change is minimal, meh

>Dude,Im talking about sellers opening boxes to get the secrets to sell.
Ah, I see. Sorry, I thought you were just talking about the playerbase itself, my bad. That's a good point

I don't particularly think it'll happen either, since for the most part we know better now, and historically that level of hivemind mentality hasn't been seen in this card game yet. I'm just talking about convincing Jewart, who has been known to consistently do stupid shit in the past.

Is there any monster that could beat Ultimate Conductor Tyranno?

Attached: photo_2018-03-19_11-34-07.jpg (1137x1280, 160K)

Removing that side boob, I am dissapoint.

Attached: smug.png (387x290, 190K)

hey, at least they didn't made her use leggings, so I take what I can

Under the armpit. They added a bit more clothing.

>Marzipan is wrong for the second time in a day
Wew.

That's so minimal I didn't even notice it. Why would anyone care this much? She is still dressed slutty as shit.

Marketmanipulators are another whole level. They're actually scamming their viewers purpusefully. Remember people throwing away money for Ancient leafs?
Heres my marketwatch: If it's on marketwatch, it's too late already.
Replay youtubers are also another whole level of autism.
>cherrypicking duels you win against someone that ashes blind terraforming where you basically open exodia
EVERY TIME. Shark YGOPro is alright, I enjoy the ways he shows off his replays because I see him put effort. Also decent, non clickbaity themes.
Yugioh tube is literally not even cutting out windows error messages and shit, same songs over and over again, cherrypicked af duels. He can unironically off himself and nobody would care.

>Shark
I like your taste. I too enjoy Shark's content, although I don't think his deck building skills are as good as Jaden BR's. Exordio and Duel Entertainment are alright too I guess. Those 4 are literally the only Yugitubers I actively pay attention to on a consistent basis.

Anyone have pure metalfoes? I'm happy with this deck (even with the mediocre field spell) except summoner's art, foucault and maybe desires but I can't think of anything else to replace it with
Should I just go for more handtraps?

Attached: 2018-03-19_20-54-47.jpg (937x793, 392K)

>Summon Sorceress was not censored
YESSSSS, i don't give a shit if i have to shell out extra bucks for her, her lack of censorship is the perfect fit for my Lunas

Attached: Fully co-linked Summon Sorceress.jpg (217x197, 8K)

>Emergency teleport
Holy shit, when was it unbanned?

It was unlimitied like 3 years ago, but Kozmos kinda ruined that for us. Been at 1 since like 2016 I think.

Anyone have the list of the cubic deck that topped the YCS?

It's been limited since Kozmo was T1, and was at 3 before that.

Attached: 10 minutes long.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

>can't even get the HD version
LITERALLY worst than dzeff

Thanks dzeef

I put as much effort into my shitpost as Dzeef does with his videos.