/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Pthumerian Death Squad Edition

One-Shotted: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Mar 6: Bloodborne is free for PS+ members for March
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25
-Dec 26-29/2017: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-Multiplayer range calculator: mpql.net/tools/bloodborne/

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-Hintertombs: 5x3agiwe
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Attached: [angry pthumerian noises].png (788x736, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMinw32TlKM
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PURGE FILTH

Attached: Alfred.gif (540x540, 1.96M)

Attached: top_pvp_skillz.webm (996x560, 2.86M)

Was waiting for a charged R2 Boom Hammer throughout that whole bonus room. Good show but what the hell did I even get killed by?? Got OHKO'd out of nowhere

Need 2 big strong lads to help with orphan. BL42 babby here.
Ran out of insight and gave up last time.
Ringing at hut bbgg

purge heretics

Attached: Bloodborne™_20180316144344.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Don’t fucking reply to shitposts.

one spot open will wait 5 before moving on

>he wants to twink with the most cancerous weapon in the entire game
>also wants help to effect that cancer

Attached: my disgust.jpg (453x439, 59K)

Who tf are you talking to

Threaded Kino

Attached: Bloodborne Threaded Cane 720.webm (1280x720, 404K)

Does removing the helmet/hat diminish your defense notably? All the hats amd helmets dont really mash with different garbs

Cane's tricked R2 game is super fun and underappreciated.

So much for any chance at HBLB. At least we had fun.

Lol, all I heard was the gunshot.

Layer 3 had a bunch of GOW and numbing mist laying around. Donut boss arena with Descendant; a little anticlimactic . No layer 4. Thanks for joining, all

Defense doesn’t mean jack in this game, fashion is all that matters

is beast roar worth the 15 arcane on a 98 build?

Anybody?

What build? In general though, I’d say definitely yes

Roar? Maybe not.

OHB? Totally.

Attached: Threaded Kino.webm (1280x720, 376K)

i was going to give a 50/25 strength/skill build a go

Will 15 Arc even fit? Might need to dial Skl back a bit.

It'd be good for Roar since 50/25 Str/Skl is ideal for beastmode, Old Hunter Bone is alright too

If you want to put HAs on skl weapons, leave it be. If you don’t care about that, you can drop some skl for 15 arc

I can push vit to 41-ish which isn't that bad at all, my bloodtinge build survives decently enough with 39

thanks

I think I'll do this instead, thanks everyone

>ring bell just about anywhere
>summoned instantly
>crush over a hundred vermin over the weekend
I hope these psplus freeloaders stick around

Yet you won't help me with orphan.
Too difficult for you?

Too difficult for YOU? wew

What's the best time to do the DLC areas?

I'm shitposting from my phone at work right now
Besides, I killed him solo for my 40arc cauliflower twink, so can you

This. Who whines about needed help on a bl42, especially OoK where you don't even need him dead on a twink.

Don’t care that he wants help, just that he’s being a cheeky fuck while doing so

T-thanks, lad.

please forgive me

Dying in one hit was the best thing they could think of for making things harder in chalice dungeons. I am mildly irate.

This but unironically

Level 70

I feel like Bloodborne is more like Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 than DS 2 or 3.

What do you think?

Absolutely. The vibes/mood and the fluidity of movement

#
>50 end

What? No. Stop. Base end or 20 max. If your build is so efficient you have leftover points, leave 'em off so you can invade ng

The burial blade. Any point in putting points into arcane for this thing?

Nah at 42 he's too difficult for me. Did the DLC for the challenge but the funride stopped abruptly at the end.

It's almost overtly a DeS successor. Similar hub, similar central themes, tone of horror throughout, speedier combat, Doll is even voiced by the Maiden in Black's VA.

In a normal build, no. I have a 50/50 with nourishings that says otherwise, though.

I am Some user said he could help me, are you here?

I'm hoping to go for a lowish level for invasions and generally hacking things in coop

Don't forget Gascoigne and all the NPC's that used to say "umbasa" before the final cut of the game.

Get some skl, or use flat arc gems on it

I thought only Gascoigne said it? Link to other NPCs saying it, because that's cool.

Pure skill then.

I'm going to go for skill.
I mean in addition to going to 50 skill is there any reason to go arcane for it?

>tfw BL116

Attached: point_down.png (313x500, 130K)

For all intents and purposes, no.

>he’s being a cheeky fuck while doing so
Funny how you half you cunts think you're senior older dudes dealing with kids. I'd fuck your shit up 1v1 with one of my 98s. I'm doing a 42 for the challenge, I'm not going for the kos parasite. It's a strength build. if you won't help shut your smug fucking mouth.

Similar annoying system of having to farm for healing items.

Please post link to video of you beating orphan solo at low BL so I can learn thanks.

Not sure of the specific vid, just look up sanadsk cut dialogues. Yeah I know he stole content or whatever, but there it is.

Man, how did you get all the way to the ‘post’ button without realizing how embarrassing this post is?

>Id fuck your shit up 1v1
>i'm doing it for the challenge
>wah wah help me
Too bad this game requires no pvp skill at all you fucking moron. Now go whine somewhere else while begging for help on your "challenge run"

>for the challenge
>summoning

???

Stuck on orphan, pretty simple.

Not any of them but do you still need help? i'll boot if you do still need help

fin.

Attached: Threaded KinoR1R2R1.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

>go through Watchers on way to HBLB
>get 27.2% with Stamina Costs
>Waning
You win this round, Miyazaki.
Time to bring that regular Cleaver to +10, after I fully raised an Uncanny.

Again, if you won't help shut your smug fucking mouth.
Gave up thanks though.

Ok. 29:44
youtube.com/watch?v=iMinw32TlKM

Give my post a (you) when you're planning on doing it again.

Going to start a new character with an arc build since I fucked up my Str build my first time around. I read the thing in the op but I dont know how I should raose my stats. Do I just rush arc to 50 before leveling vit?

Attached: 1512462677971.jpg (645x729, 81K)

LOVE how bbg is so fucking hostile in amerilard hours.

check'd & respect

99ARC Augur hits like a truck of peace

Attached: 1519635082226.jpg (1032x696, 86K)

Every FRC dungeon is different right? I just made the first one using Isz root chalice. Depth 5, glyph is ynpwjwku pass is bbg if anyone wants to come on a spelunk

I wonder how the author of this feels about you impersonating them.

Does it really?
I have 30 arcane now and I'm not very happy with it - it's more or less doing the same as a +6 fire gemmed threaded cane with the basic gem from the first chalice dungeon with three hits.
And I'm kinda bummed out that it's not hitting for more than a melee hit or two
How much does it hit at 99?

Attached: a mountain walked or stumbled.jpg (5126x6086, 2.99M)

Are there any setting difference between the different chalices?

ringing

I just beat the chalices using the guide in the op and now i'm trying to type a code in to farm gems but it says I don't meet the requirements?

It's the holy moonlight sword ones in this bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html

Augur has distance, can parry, and usually sends the target flying. It never stops scaling even after 50

The difference between 30arc and 99arc is almost incomparably vast. Tools scale all the way to the end.

A few different enemy sets, different filters (loran is dusty and dark, isz is filled with blue haze), different gem drops. The differences aren't terribly vast

I usually hit for around 600 or so.

It sure felt like dark souls 3 was trying to force me to play bloodborne
You wanna use a shield? Good luck with that unless you have the biggest slab of rock and iron in the game and 40 endurance, because every basic bitch mob has a ten hit wombo combo and just smoked the fattest bowl of green blossom you've ever seen
And if you want to use a big, meaty, SLOW weapon?
Have fun, fag. The guy you smack is gonna recover faster from getting his face demolished by your 2 ton petrified dragon cock than you are from just swinging it
And trading blows with an enemy might not be so bad except, oops, we made armor useless too
So I guess I'll just pick a fast weapon and rolly poly my way through the game the way Miyazaki intended

God I fucking hate these bloodsuckers in the dlc
then I got killed by the mini bsb
FUCK

I'm the author, fag.

What ever you say friend.

Just say you were shitposting, instead of outing yourself as the newest of the newfriends.

Still on L1?

>moron
>fag
>newfriend
Sure is comfy in here.

thanks for coming confederates, fun dungeon with a couple of surprises.

Farming gems in chalices makes my heart hurt.

>acts like a complete retard
>y r u so mean to me guyz ??? :(((
If you don't like it, you can always leave.

How did I act like a retard? Asking for help on a boss? Jesus fucking Christ mate, the fuck is wrong with you.

Ryan, let us know if you make it to layer 2. Although I'm probably gonna have to leave for dinner in a minute

Speaking of, any false depth dungeons good for phys gems?
I can't bring myself to go through all the chalices again it's the worst part if the game imo

Anyone help a brainlet out?

yeah they got me haha will ring l1 again