Skyrim Shill edition

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Map
Interactive Map - kingdomcomemap.github.io
Labeled Hi-Res Map - mega.nz/#F!LIx32A5Z!Vt0Y82cykdN8DjoxUMJq6g

>Codex
kingdomcomecodex.github.io/

>Game Art
Artbook - mediafire.com/file/he4hwaaa6scurd6/Artbook_EN.rar
Soundtrack - mediafire.com/file/8a2d8ogtky5bthm/Soundtrack.rar
Maps - mega.nz/#F!mCZ0AYQI!qz4FZnueP_f0_SlrxBnMxA

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
Perk ID's - pastebin.com/wFFJUEaM
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

Previous Thread:

Attached: The_Dovahkiin_activated_True_Slav.jpg (1920x2422, 1.44M)

>Theresa goes out of her way to keep you alive and even helps bury your parents

Why?

Coming soon to DLC

what a cruel twist of fate

Attached: file.png (225x224, 99K)

Because she's got a crush on Henry you dip, did you not get that in the tutorial?

No Yoko posting in new bread plox, or you will be labeled accordingly.

Report his avatarfagging.

i~im sorry I won do it again p~promise

Attached: 1514679542184.jpg (1280x1802, 172K)

>she's got a crush on Henry
You lost me

As much as I like the rain in this game, I think it's been raining almost every day.

Attached: KCD - Comfy Rain 03.webm (720x480, 1.41M)

I wish the rain was more visible and not like rain as seen on a camera

Maybe Czechy is actually like that. The Rocky Mountains are.

What does Yoko even have anything to do with this game lmao

just kidding you leaky faggot

user, you're too sweet

Attached: 1514512252793.jpg (1446x2048, 220K)

>Most rain falls during the summer. Sporadic rainfall is relatively constant throughout the year (in Prague, the average number of days per month experiencing at least 0.1 mm of rain varies from 12 in September and October to 16 in November) but concentrated heavy rainfall (days with more than 10 mm per day) are more frequent in the months of May to August (average around two such days per month)
I've had more sunny days in the beginning of this playthrough. It got wetter and wetter as the days pass though. I wonder if I'll hit a stretch of sunny days.

>wetter and wetter
a.. user

dead edition

check after they finish the game

Since 1.3.3 it never stops pissing down. >Storms every other day.
>Skies are often mysteriously blue while raining

still dead, no one will come back

I want 1.3.5 or 1.4 or whatever so I can actually start playing the game.

i guess the only way to regain people's interest at this point is by releasing a major patch or the modding kit. /kcdg/ is gonna be tsun as fuck when loverlabs audience will inevitably come along with that though

My pre-order bonus of Treasures in the Past will not show up in my game.

Any of you guys encounter this problem on Xbox One? I've finally got around to activating my code halfway into my first play through and finding jack shit in player chests and the set treasure locations. Tried contacting support at Warhorse and I haven't gotten a response and its been two days since I first filed my support ticket.

Attached: 1488720971004.jpg (720x540, 48K)

>implying those degenerates would bother learning how to mod a new engine

I've got a question: I bought this game on release, but have been holding off on playing until the game-breaking bugs have been patched out. Is now a good time to start playing? Or is it still fucked up?

Attached: horsefucker.jpg (923x767, 89K)

why would they come here? They already have everything in skyrim. It's not kcd's graphics are any better

Well you're posting on a mongolian goldfish collecting board with a general dedicated to the game so I guess some people think that playing it is a good idea.

Also should add I've already tried the basic system resets and re-installations methods for a possible fix.

>All I want is the bomb ass red gambeson chausses to make a faggy red outfit get-up

LET ME MAKE HENRY FLY VAVRA!

Attached: 1497749091194.jpg (428x500, 78K)

People were playing even when it was buggy at release. Braver men than me, I would be anxious throughout the whole game that something would come out of nowhere and fuck up my good time....

Are there still bugs that will fuck up your playthrough? Or even side quests?

I accidentally fucked The lady of Talmberg,

will the Lord cut my head?

Attached: file.png (500x716, 180K)

I think you mean basket weaving you absolute cunt

Attached: 1485713366254.png (2048x1536, 2.82M)

Yes to both.

On my first playthrough two quests broke completely and I lost an hour and a half of gameplay due to a bug

no but he will always smell your scent on her and be unable to maintain his erection, leading to his eventual imprisonment of her and your ability to sneak into her cell and eat that piss encrusted pussy for a +2 to charisma

how the fuck do random encounters work? I fail them all the time an keep going.

Has anyone gotten the scavenger quest from Kunesh?

I went to Skalitz, found the treasure under the dove cote, then Heinrich mentions that trinket belongs to Beran

I specifically remember talking with Beran before, but it seems he has fucking Vanished from Rattay, has this happened to you?
is it a bug or am I being too retarded to find him?

Check the church and alleys along with the main square for beggars like Beran. And give the stuff to his wife for more Reputation with the refugees.

This is what I want to avoid.

Fuck. Are there plans to fix this? And by plans I mean timeframes, not promises.

Just take some valium if you're that anxious and play the fucking game.

>alleys along with the main square

Jesus Christus,

WHAT KIND OF RETARD BEGS IN AN ALLEY NO ONE WALKS BY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: file.png (1309x793, 1.71M)

I couldn't find Beran, but I gave the stuff to his wife, and she was a complete cunt about it.

Who is his wife? I think I might have missed her too I just have everything to Beran himself and was chill about it.

>implying
She shittalks Beran for being a dumbass, not you. Pay attention next time.

Her name is literally "Beran's wife".

>And give the stuff to his wife for more Reputation with the refugees.
I alway give the trinket and money to Beran, and I still get 100 rep with the refugees.
In fact, he's really grateful and gives some money back. Meanwhile, his wife is an ungrateful cunt.
Are you trying to trick newfriends?

>getting ready for the bandit battle by sasau
>Fast travel to the miller to get my stuff
>get my stuff and alt tab for a moment
>alt tab back in and call pebbles
>pebbles moonwalks towards me
>lol I hope something doesn't break
>head back towards rattay
>bernard and his merry men are running in circles like a death spiral of ants
>it gets faster as I approach
>I run through the middle of them and the straighten up and set out for sasau

Now I know why it takes so long for the "simulations" to run when fast traveling

Cont.
>take a well deserved nap to gain my strength before battle
>see this

Attached: 20180319222139_1.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

cont.
>automatic game overs when loading the save now
>last save was 30 minutes ago

time to call it a night

I want them to fix all the bugs so I can make a mod that only allows 1 save file and deletes it if you die. If I did it right now, I'd just end up getting stuck on a quest and being unable to reload a previous save to fix it.

I really need shit like this because I'm a massive faggot with no self-control, I just save scum any time I'm going to do something. It makes perks like the one that reduces prison debuff and shit pointless because I'll just reload a save if I get caught doing anything bad.

A suicidal one

The kind of shitter who buries a few groschen and a cup under a dovecote while his village is being razed by Cuman mercenaries presumably

Did he do it at that time, or was it just something Kunesh knew about? I have weirdos in my family that actually bury money in their yard so "the bank doesn't steal it."

It was a good run, boys. Not much else to do after the epilogue but snipe villagers in Rattay, and the side quests are boring as fuck. I'll be back when there are more mods. - Jay

>Not much to do in the game after you finish the game

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

idk
>AHHH We have to flee, let's bury our most valuable possessions here before we go instead of taking them with us where they would be useful.

>not much to do in the game when 95% of the quests are sub quests of the main quests

Hey at least when you've killed every single cuman and bandit outpost in the game the guy tells you "What do you want a pat on the head?"

Which fine horse did you guys choose to be your noble steed? I really like bucephalus, looks tough with his dark brown coat with a blonde mane and has the best average between the 4 stats. Being named after Alexander the Greats horse is a cool little cherry on top as wellm

Attached: 132.jpg (750x517, 142K)

>Ignore most of the game, complain that it doesn't exist

kys skyrim shill

So when does the pestence cure kick in? Its been weeks in-game yet its still telling me to wait until its cleared up.

Pebbles of course, there's literally no point in buying another horse.

PLEASE HALP
IF VAVRA CAN'T DO SHIT I'M HOPING VG CAN

Attached: 1490042217015.jpg (363x640, 43K)

>nexus
>cheat mod
>spawn items

Do you need me to come over and type the words into google for you or can you manage?

Being able to carry 540 pounds of gear is pretty handyin addition to being faster

Didn't you read his post? He bought it on the cuckbox.

>ignore most of the game
>Talk to some random person that has no use other than to initiate a quest
>lol good luck finding them

Well excuuuuse me for not wandering around for hours on end and waiting through loading screens to see if all the npcs have a unique piece of dialogue.

>fetch this
>bring it here
>talk to this person
>quest completes

Sounds like I'm missing a lot.

You absolute dumb ass

Attached: 1483294183468s.jpg (242x250, 7K)

>What are quest tipsters
You obviously either played with your head up your ass or you're a "video game journalist".

Then he deserves his fate.

True, if you touch corpses like a heathen

Shamefully, I was too afraid to see if it would run on my shitty PC.

Attached: bakon.png (227x299, 123K)

I'd guess that the cuckbox drm probably hasn't disengaged yet, by which I assume that your transaction has been processed at one end but not cleared at the other.

>Then he deserves his fate.

IS THERE NO COMPASSION TO BE FOUND IN THIS WRETCHED FATE????

Attached: 1520573731220.jpg (1407x741, 119K)

You should have spent that money upgrading your computer instead of buying worthless DRM machine. Does it even have any exclusives? I'm completely out of the loop on consoles because I haven't had a reason to own one since the PS2 days.

I bought it like 5 years ago when I actually had money to spend. Now I have to cover actual costs of living.

I don't want to be bullied Veeky Forums

Attached: 1504272084872.jpg (222x251, 12K)

>3.5gb update
What the fuck is it? I just got back from work I wanna fucking play

>talk to innkeeper
>here's 3 misc quests for this area
>talk to them
>fetch the item
>get some menial reward
>quest complete "Goodu jobu"

Yeah I ordered some meat on this cheeseburger, main quest and a handful of sidequests are good, like the horse race and courtship (the ones that had work put into them) but that's about it

patches for things you didn't even know were broken

And no patches for the things that have been broken the whole time.

>mfw xbox one game out 5 years ago
>mfw it's already a paperweight technologically

I'm sorry /b/ro

does anyone know when the next bug fix patch will be out?

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (980x929, 285K)

I really regret you posting that picture.

Mate, it was a paperweight two years before it came out.

Jesus Christ...

Attached: xbone.jpg (1131x426, 100K)

LMAO, Spider-Man is a PS4 exclusive, Scalebound is cancelled and the other three are indieshit or 10+ years old.

STHAP

I ASKED FOR NO BULLY Veeky Forums

Attached: 1517767761315.jpg (778x1167, 189K)

Is google just fucking with me?

Attached: ps4.jpg (935x405, 77K)

xbox only has spider shit and an unreal engine game to look forward to

my fucking god are consoles dead?

Both of these are wrong. It's pretty bad, but not quite that bad.

Xbox has no real exclusives anymore, all of them will be available on Windows 10 as well.

How did their questline go for you guys?

Attached: tumblr_p4zi1bKZbG1uoj57qo1_1280.jpg (800x600, 133K)

Send Robard and his guys there but the dumbasses still tried to fight them and got merc'd hard. Good riddance.

killed them when I saw them in sasau. Nothing of value was lost

>determined to ignore the facts in favour of petulant narcissism

Yep, millennial "video game journalist" detected

Defend any quest without a cutscene, go ahead. Do it

This bug still ain't fixed.
Is it just fucked forever in this save?

Attached: 20180320015506_1.jpg (1920x1080, 513K)

The Wadensians

Wait, which quests don't have cutscenes? Even learning to fucking read had a cutscene. Are you talking about quests or "activities"?

>Imagine my shock when quests not important enough to have a cutscene aren't as fleshed out as the ones that advance the plot. It's like we're playing a perfectly normal video game or something

>quest you get from the most important person of rattay
>fetch this item
>talk to this person
>talk to this other person
>kill or persuade person

I mean you did pick one of the better fetch quests, but -1 for it being Sir Hanush's quest

Nigger please, I filled a ticket about broken master strikes and random encounters the day 1.3 came and still got no reply

>I love fetch quests why don't you?

When so much of "Henry" is fleshed out during the main game the side quests feel like a time sink.