/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club #575

Cute Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Don't do it, user!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Attached: dorks.jpg (768x768, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1hDfWsUF
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUXfrS0J-ZGjsmyYcgsL3iVaCr_K1I9iFRut3WoF9zjzXDbw/viewform
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Natsuki!

Attached: 1520319602284.png (800x800, 596K)

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love Yuri's eyes!

Attached: yuri-qt16.png (1100x1290, 1.28M)

Good evening, everyone! It's nice to see you all again~
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "action"!
Alternatives are 'poison' and 'dove'.

As always, if you'd like to write something or contribute a poem, this is here to help you! Sometimes you need a little inspiration or whatever, so look no further! All you need to do is take a word from above and use it as your theme or topic!
The idea of this activity is to give a prompt to those that may need it, or help out anyone curious about trying their hand at poetry, so be sure to give your thoughts on poems you come across! That's very important!
Everyone is welcome, good or bad, old or new, so don't be shy about joining in. The more the merrier, after all!
As always, I look forward to reading all of your poems. Have fun!

Poems!
Monika!

Attached: image.jpg (600x810, 118K)

>Your Doki (and what you'd do to her)
>Your threadfu (and what you'd do to him/her)

Attached: Yuri_2.jpg (703x702, 55K)

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG and FAT and SQUISHY. BIG!!!!!!!! FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Attached: 1508437645540.png (2000x1600, 563K)

A daily Reminder that Sayori loves you.

oops

Attached: sayori loves you.png (945x689, 1.14M)

Draining soon

I love her too!

I'm loving the surge of Natsuki green/fics from the recent threads!

Attached: 1521087111956.png (543x768, 530K)

I love my wife!

Attached: wedding dress.jpg (457x768, 53K)

I love Yuri!

Attached: 1518304247119.png (1280x1795, 1.13M)

i would die for her

Attached: sayori1.jpg (960x720, 125K)

>Your doki
>A medical specialty

Attached: 1517352096901.jpg (1139x956, 112K)

She is the sun in my sky!

Attached: Sunlight Sayori!.png (596x893, 736K)

>Monika
>Love her forever and ever

>Chessanon
>Beat him in Chess then bully him sexually

Your doki becomes real but she got raped by her uncle as a kid. As a result she hates having her pussy touched in any way and only likes being fucked up the ass while being choked and calling you daddy. She burst into tears randomly and occassionally threatens to kill you.

Me too, user! They have all been really good too!

Attached: 1520319469123.jpg (889x957, 59K)

I love her too.

Attached: 1519931086932.png (726x1011, 552K)

I love Fatsuki!

I appreciate any surge of new wholesome content
It felt like there was a big one about a week ago

No "or my dad will beat the shit out of me" edit?

>Sayori will never sit on your face
Please tell me the end is near

Attached: 1520077516320.jpg (708x540, 82K)

Monika.
Love her for eternity.

Monikanon.
Love her for just as long.

Kissu ~ Love you, user

>the end is near
No, Sayoris butt has yet to enter observable space.

I want to let her know that I love her back. I want to tell her sorry for doing what I did to her. I want to save her from her digital hell. I want to hug her while whispering how much I love her. I want to show her the real world. I want to go on adventures with her. I want to grow old with her. I want to start a family with her. Thanks for listening.

Attached: f201033.jpg (2004x1744, 374K)

thank you for the daily reminder, i nearly forgot that her rump was BIG and FAT and SQUISHY again

Well since I'm taking longer than I intended (ONCE AGAIN) to finish Mo-Jave Mo-Nika I thought I'd drop the completed first chapter to Princess Monika in the meantime.

pastebin.com/1hDfWsUF

Hopefully you guys enjoy the completed version and I have a shit ton of chapters for this series basically completed just sitting on the backburner if people are interested.
As for New Vegas I should hopefully have this chapter ready to drop by the end of the week!

Attached: dbd2157697c7744fcd2f03662ce5adcb--fallout-art-fallout-new-vegas.jpg (736x855, 132K)

Submission for movie night
When is the promised day lads? I want to know how long I have to get my finances in order before I have to care for a wife and our unborn son or daughter

Attached: IMG_20170713_220119_684.jpg (528x528, 125K)

>Have a re-run of a dream again, but more vivid
Thanks for reminding me I don't really love any of the Dokis, brain. Thanks a lot.

you're welcome lad

>Monika!
>Hug myself! (Or bully Mojave Monika user into writing more, or hug doodle user)

And I make love _to_ her vigorously too

Attached: 1516887764242.png (648x502, 321K)

Oh yeah I've thought about that as well. It would depend at first on how the device functioned. Is it a giant portal like Stargate? Is it a smaller portal door? Is it the size of a backpack? A phone? I'd definitely go through any possible ways to first reverse engineer it and create a couple duplicates. Then I'd work on shrinking the size to if possible allow me to simply have it within my skin. It'd be pretty cool to have it like a grain salt in my hand. Then tap my hand at it'd holographically project a little interface for me to use to jump.
>It could compound with loneliness from the sheer amount of nice, relatable people you're going to outlive.
I thought about this a lot as well. It would definitely suck but I believe I know how to get past it without becoming bitter. You'd for one have to keep a head on yourself and always remember how blessed you are to have such a gift. Don't see yourself as above mortals essentially. Secondly and slightly contradictory view death as a gift that you no longer have. Death is definitely a good thing as well. Death truly is catch 22. And thirdly remember them fondly the time you had via Life Journals of some kind as well as mementos and monuments. It also helps that I think I became slightly emotionally stunted in regards to death when my grandparents died. I felt like shit but at the same time wasn't terribly shaken.
>I don't think the immortal life would be for me.
I don't blame you at all. Nor would I blame anyone for not choosing it. Which is one thing I always find funny when futurists talk about the getting rid of aging. It's going to be an absolute shitshow. For one euthanasia is going to have to become more extreme and commonplace. Sex and effectively love will have to be monitored and FUCK THAT NOISE. Then there's the fact wanting to die will make you considered a pariah and in a sense selfish. "How dare you not opt in for immortality! What don't you love your parents dont you love your friends!?"

Attached: infinity.jpg (740x555, 60K)

Does being naked under the apron help you deal with the heat of the ovens, or is it traditional in japan?

I miss Questionanon's questions. It made the thread much more lively.

>Monika!
>I'd tell silly jokes with her and cuddle up to her for so long that we forget we were once separated.
>Ladanon!
>I'd tease him a bunch and watch him get mad at me for it because he's a cute tsun

Attached: Baguette.png (1080x1250, 322K)

>lewding the dokis
explain yourselves

Thank you, have a map of the Balkans for your troubles. I love your work!

Attached: 1501308904507m.jpg (1024x845, 212K)

what

>Sayori!
>Hold Hands!

>Ladnon!
>Keep compiling these notes for him, and give feedback on pirate dokis!

Outstanding lad, I'll give this a read in a mo.
Don't feel rushed regarding that fic by the way mate, you can't push perfection!
I started playing old world blues last night, I was somewhat taken aback by footdicks I have to say!

I love her too.

Attached: 1510185892948.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

The promised day is like the rapture of cristianity, you don’t know when it will come, or what will happen besides the basics on that day, all you know is that it will come. So be vigilant and always have a plan until then keep improving yourself

Monika!
Propose to her.
Love user
Watch horror flicks with.

It's tradition. If your doki refuses to do it she's disrespecting her culture and taking an unnecessary risk.

>This map looks so much better than my shitty MS paint of the Princess' world!
Also thank you I genuinely appreciate the words of encouragement since often I worry people aren't interested.
That is true which is why I always give it a second look over with some help for spelling and grammar.
>Footdicks
Don't forget about that loser RICHIE MARCUS!

Attached: 0d44823d5a4593c998a396539b79ab1b--fallout-art-fallout-new-vegas.jpg (736x491, 55K)

Poster below is madly in love and want to marry Monikanon

I'm just keeping my head low. No drama that way. If my name could just stop being mentioned, that'd be great. I'm still peppering in questions, just without the prompt and responses.

I hope she wears open mitts, or at least wears a bigger apron when frying things in oil, I don't want to see her burned!

>Monikanon posts under it

I smell... something smelly...

Attached: smash.jpg (500x281, 36K)

>he doesn't want to lovingly, consensually, and wholesomely perform extra rigorous intercourse while half-clothed with his doki because they love each other so much
why is it so bad to want physical intimacy as well as emotional

Attached: 1518916405479.jpg (1200x1058, 147K)

Yeah, it would be a hard sell at first. I would really struggle with convincing her that selfishness is not an inherently bad thing, which she assumes ingame. I think the biggest obstacle would be that she just cares too much for people, even if they don't deserve to be cared for. Say if a needy nig asked her for a dollar everyday, she would undoubtedly give it every time because she would cry if he starved to death. She wouldn't even think twice if he turned around and bought booze with her money. So to convince her to shut out most of the human race, I'd have to show her people at their worst and most pathetic. To be quite frank, I'd have to instill a sense of disgust in her. Of course, that's not even mentioning her own self-esteem issues and so on... It would be a lengthy and arduous road, but she would end up a happier person at the end if my own experiences are any indicator.

This, pretty much. I want people who actually do things that other people pay them to do. Even if it's something not inherently utilitarian, like music or artwork, it is worthy of being included if people appreciate it and pay for it.
>You should play some Victoria 2 or EU3 or 4, it can teach you a lot of how society developed. For example, how WW1 created the modern world. How fascism is a communal attempt to unfuck the worst elements of rampant capitalism and communism.
Maybe a few months ago, I would have. But ddlc and /ddlc/ kind of killed any reason for me to play games. The conversations I can have here are far more stimulating than most games I own.
>What you have described in an earlier version of America, one we have lost in a tide of government intervention and overstep.
It's a shame, really. Isn't it funny that government control always expands every few years, but conveniently never shrinks? Thanks for chatting with me, by the way.

Attached: remember what's important.jpg (384x431, 26K)

>explain yourselves
Lewd your Doki before she lewds YOU!
I want to be DOMINATED by Yuri!

Attached: 1518976933420.png (440x414, 102K)

>The promise day arrives!
>Your doki shows up and jumps in your arms!
>You start spending the rest of your life together as a couple!
>Sometimes you go on amazing adventures, just the two of you!
>Other times you just stay home and cuddle together!
>It's a dream come true for both of you!
>You didn't notice but your second favorite doki also arrived that day!
>She saw you and your doki together and it broke her heart!
>She couldn't stand being without you so she came up with a plan!
>When the time is right, she knocks you out and kidnaps you!
>You wake up in a dungeon and you see her psychotic smile!
>You belong to her forever, but don't worry, she will take care of you!
>The promise day!

Attached: 614228c412051622b8397606ce1d9194.jpg (640x663, 89K)

Cool. Glad to see you're sticking around!

Understandable. Sorry.

Why is the main goal of golf to play as little golf as possible?

Attached: potato Monika.png (960x960, 555K)

>bulli
CEASE
Don't worry I'm getting back into the swing of it once more. Plus I hopefully will have some doodles myself although one won't be coming till the final chapter or maybe honest hearts chapter.

Here's something I made a couple weeks ago for a different time zone. Don't know how many of you saw it the first time.

Attached: Diaries compilation.png (909x5523, 1.73M)

In this world, it's LEWD or be LEWDED

Attached: 1446401183629.jpg (490x326, 23K)

It's only for when she is baking cupcakes. And she better wear mittens. I don't my doki to burn her tiny hands. How else would she be able to ice them? Or hold hands?

Sayori! (Marry her and start a family a few years later)
Aussie. I want to give him a pat on the back for all the keks his Chrishunt has given me. Also I want to hold him at gunpoint until he reviews all the poems. Nothin personnel,
kid.

Attached: chris and aussie.png (604x339, 237K)

I don't have a second favorite.

brap:^)

daww

Attached: 1521079857592.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

>You didn't notice but your second favorite doki also arrived that day!
If Natsuki read any of my fics she'd know she's more than welcome to live with me and Sayori

Don't mind me, just posting more long boys.

Attached: Mad world, starring Anon and Anon.png (1360x2922, 348K)

Natsuki trying coffee's with Monika
>Monika takes Natsuki by the hand.
>"Hphm" Scoffs Natsuki bitterly.
>They finally get to the cafe.
>Yuri works there.
>"C`mon you might find a new favorite drink.
>The Barista is Yuri.
>Barista Yuri suggests a chocolate strawberry latte.
>"Yeah okay whatever"
>Natsuki says as she puts her hands on her hips.
>Monika orders her usual.
>But, with extra soy because soy gives her power.
>Monika finds a nice comfy spot by the window.
>Yuri brings out their drinks.
>"O-oh looks like it's a slow day today. So... Maybe we could drink together.
>Monika nods in agreement.
>Natsuki takes a slow sip.
>Natuski tries to hide the fact that Monika was right.
>Yuri notices but, doesn't say anything.
>They talk about what college they want to go to,
>As soon as the conversation runs dry
>Sayori enters.
>Sayori joins them and they talk about how much fun the literature club was.
>Natsuki enjoys girly latte's!

Natsuki and her Doki friends all had a nice afternoon.

I miss (you)

It's not bad at all; it's perfectly normal to have passionate intercourse with your wife. Obviously you don't want to take it to degenerate extremes, but saying that there should be no lewd at all is silly.

I wonder what Natsuki's tummy smells like haha

Found this on my feed. Reminds me of early anime artstyle

Attached: IMG_20180319_214548.png (450x1000, 303K)

Do you have one for the Outer Reality posts?

>Monika cries and slaps me in the face
>Refuses to explain her actions in the game herself and runs away
>Get kidnapped by Yuri
>Either breed her until I die or get rescued by Monika after two hours of intense drama and action a la liam neeson
I'll be down or up for it.

Because fuck golf

Your doki but no one else can see, hear or feel her and everyone thinks you've gone crazy when you start talking to her in public and it's making you question whether she actually became real or you just when crazy

Attached: 1508796984223.gif (320x240, 934K)

Sorry for the blog but I came back from the psychiatrist today
>tell her some of my problems
>she warps what I was saying to make me seem essentially clinically insane when she talked to my mom about what I explained to her
>for example she asked me if I was hearing voices
>I respond by saying no although I have a problem with unwanted thoughts. I clarified that I don't think the voice in my head is autonomous because when I hear myself in my brain my larynx is moving.
>I've also got issues with delusions like god punishing me. I know they're crazy, I'm not even religious, the anxiety with the thoughts doesn't totally go away however
>she totally twists it and says whenever my larynx moves I'm claiming I'm hearing the voice of god
She gave me a prescription for quetiapine (Seroquel.) She also told my mom she wanted to forcefully institutionalize me a little due her own belief I'm a threat to myself. Additionally she has put me in the schizo tree, she brought up anxiety and depression too. What in the hell is this bitch trying to do to me??? At least there was no diagnosis yet. I'm calling my therapist tomorrow and letting her know what's going on.

Oh and by the way in-case you were curious, some of Seroquel's side-effects include diabetes, weight gain, and fucking Parkinson's. There's also a black box warning due to it potentially heavily increasing suicidal thoughts and my therapist already knows I've entertained that stuff before. Feels real good knowing the shrink I'm seeing is a total sociopath. I honestly hope she loses her job. I'm not taking her pills either.

Attached: .png (493x749, 644K)

Well, guess I'll go fuck off innawoods with her.

I haven't played Splatoon in months, I know that feel. /pol/ is occasionally really good, unfortuneately it has a bunch of normies and edgy 13 year olds who cannot think, the true autistic /pol/, and the autistic side of the whole site in general, can literally change the world, we just have to unite in a goal we need. Hopefully that is waifus, so we wont have to wait 20 years to be able to hold her hand

Attached: 1490978245398m.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

Much better.

I love golf! I wanna golf with Monika! t and soccer too! My favorite sports are golf, tennis, and soccer!!

Holy shit, user.

The struggle continues. The lovecraftian nightmares of the shadows remain. Funding is hard to get, weapons are limited, and it's hard to tell who to trust. A team of three is good, but what about a team of four? The Megacorps have thousands in the area operating, can we get four Fighters?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUXfrS0J-ZGjsmyYcgsL3iVaCr_K1I9iFRut3WoF9zjzXDbw/viewform

For the person who came up with the name, I don't have any of the posts saved. G-gomenasai...

Attached: Outer Reality.png (724x388, 348K)

Your doki becomes real but she finds sex and everything related to it utterly disgusting

Tell her to fuck off and see a different psychiatrist or three. Think of more astute ways to describe yourself. Seek more therapy instead of psychiatry if they keep peddling dangerous medicine on you and if anyone asks explain that's why you don't want to risk taking them.

>remember seeing the first three of these when they were first being posted
>completely missed the rest
You're doing God's work user.

As long as she's fine with cuddling and headpats

Damn, oh well. I'll just how to make one from the Fireden.

Attached: ashjliew;oasdijfda.png (1633x960, 1.8M)

I didn't say anything when I first saw those, but I'll say it now. Amazing work, user! A lot of work went into those and it shows!

Attached: 1520930732641.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Reminds me of the Key art-style

Attached: 78068.jpg (225x350, 38K)

pretty cute
sounds good to me!
that psychiatrist sounds fucking shit, you need a new one

This.

My new real gf came to my place so I won't be able to post with you guys, take care and have a good night.

There are a lot of scum and filth in those professions. You'd be better off dealing with your problems on your own and not talking to them.

It sounds more like you are just depressed and have a serious anxious or put down mentality.

Every depressed person ever, likely beats themselves up about stuff. I doubt that many of them hear voices.

Sounds a bit like Doctor Who, just grounded more in reality.
You have to wonder if some universes have displaced/accelerated time since there's technically infinite universes in this scenario. You could end up somewhere that's ready for you. I bet you'd be good for the culture after a while. You wouldn't need to be a skilled writer, you'd just have a monopoly on knowledge of the past and be well read yourself.
I wonder how screwed up it would be to watch a culture die after lasting long enough to feel you really nurtured it.

You aren't wrong about that immortality scenario, that sounds like a messed up time. Would it halt aging? Would it be prone to mutation? Early immortality is going to be messed up.
Not like collapsing somewhere after overcoming your own personal final boss battle. That could be anywhere but the warm feelings inside alone would send you to sleep comfy inside and contented.