Gwined Lets Play -- youtube.com/watch?v=rrRo281tO5Q&feature=youtu.be
>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM&feature=youtu.be

>Rome 2 info
totalwar.com/blog/desert-kingdoms-patch-notes

Previous: →

Screenshot sharing and campaignposting greatly encouraged!

Attached: tactical masters.jpg (736x542, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therepublicofplay.com/news/2018/3/my-first-profit
strawpoll.me/15317235
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no fantasy
>general is dead
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

The foul scent of vermin permeates this place, my lord. Do not risk the undermining of your rule by the Skaven - take steps to reduce their chittered lies spreading among your followers.

Attached: Have some Advice.jpg (196x191, 33K)

first for chad celt and the slingin' boys

Attached: embed.jpg (234x327, 58K)

Third for another thread ruined by people bitching and waifuposting

>well bros?

Attached: Is it possible.jpg (2560x1440, 920K)

Shogun 2 tier list
>Top Tier
Chosokabe, Shimazu
>Good Tier
Otomo, Date, Hojo
>Mediocre Tier
Useigi, Ikko Ikki, Hattori, Oda, Tokugawa
>Shit tier
Takeda, Mori

Campaignpost or give us something to discuss then instead of bitching about the bitching senpai

>Takeda
>Shit tier

Where did the Yari Ashigaru touch, user? The no-no zone?

>Shimazu
>island faggot hiding cocksucking campaign wall-camping pussy-ass bitch cucks
>top tier

>Fyrdmen and Mounted Nobles
You should be ok as long as you can kill their armored spears.

use your cav to hold down their spears while your archers hold donw their cav and your spears run their archers off the field

Jesus christ dark elf start in ME are fucking retarded.
The place is fucking huge, you start in the middle of other factions such as:
>dark elves (they hate you and will never ever ever confederate with you)
>beastmen (they hate you)
>skaven (they hate you)
>tons of fucking chaos (they hate you and will steamroll all other elves in 3 turns flat with their bullshit stacks)
also i hope you like rebellions famalam

>h-how dare you insult ToB ui!!!

>tfw kislev kept prodding me while I was uniting the north
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, KISLEV

Attached: [raids].jpg (1920x1080, 687K)

Stop calling it ToB you faggots it makes me think of throne of bhaal

Posted it last thread but

therepublicofplay.com/news/2018/3/my-first-profit

Punished Darren is no more.

its Thking of Bragonpass

Did they nerf autoresolve in ME? I send ten million elves against 2 skavenslaves and I get like 150 dead at least

>enemy reinforcements all come from my left and all attack the same spot in the line instead of spreading out like usual
>completely assfuck my left flank in a massive roving horde
>my retarded tagmata cav take too long to kill fucking GERMANIC HURLERS and get wrecked by flanking slinger fire from other hurlers
>my clibinarii can't effectively hammer because the ai keeps pulling t3 spears out of combat and threatening them
this was a fucking close one, thank god for these dromedarii + explosive shot

Attached: 20180319212951_1.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

>I'm so invested in bitching that people who tell me to curb my bitching obviously support the views I vehemently oppose

Attached: 1513288156151.png (268x285, 37K)

Honestly happy for him, questionable decisions and memes aside at least he has the balls to be honest and not a soulless shill

i never autoresolve against anything that has a certain amount of ranged units even if i have the overwhelming advantage, i've seen one unit of archer goblins autoresolve 200+ of my soldiers before from a tier II settlement without walls or garrison building

ok, I've only just started TW in Attila but I want to know how you actually recover from a 'victory' like this on higher difficulties when your going to be fighting every turn and and the AI will get their doomstacks back in 3 turns

the campaign map of medieval 2 with modern battles would be the perfect total war game.
but they probably wont deliver that

you abuse settlement defenses as hard as you can at a massive disadvantage

strawpoll.me/15317235
Remember to vote for what fapfic you want to see. I should be able to have it done by next week.
Kind of happy the slaanesh cult one is unpopular, it would have been complicated, was also going to end it with witch hunters bursting in and killing everyone.

Let us crusade again CA you fucks

lots of this

Attached: WRE defense.jpg (1920x5094, 3.94M)

Also, fucking Mercicucks. Their wealth will attract the Northmen

Attached: King Offa is a Jew.jpg (2560x1440, 867K)

>all these vermintide faggots voting for vanilla tier bs
it better be magexmage

i see vermintide general got wind of this

Thanks Pyrrhus

The armored spearmen are so strong on the defense

>no historical norse on celt

razing literally everyone as WRE was the best day of my life

Attached: kill them all.jpg (1920x1080, 728K)

the rebellions get me more than anything. I can't even leave to FIGHT those other factions before my own Druchii rise against me. Still... I do love me some cold-blooded killas

usually by reinforcing that army with a support/replacement one while they fall back to safety to replenish. Did it a bunch vs the Huns, but at this point in the campaign its basically a non issue because I have basically already won. My autism demands that I refill my army with gold equipment troops though, so I will bring an army from dacia since that is my recruitment province, and swap in units w/ maxed equipment before going on

Attached: 20180319214449_1.jpg (1920x1080, 941K)

>sings the F.U.N. song whilst doing so
N is for NO SURVIVORS, when you~

trve patrician taste

>when you finally get your shit together and start launching expeditions to burn down mudhuts on the other side of the rhine
glorious. WRE is probably the best tw campaign there is, the catharsis given from suffering through the early game to go on your grand roman revenge tour is fantastic

Next time I may write something historical.

Good thing you are Northumbria and can start pumping out huscarles to deal with that.

>fay enchantress/grail knight isn't winning
Buncha slack jawed faggots round here huh?

It’s just impossible. I’m on turn 20, the varg have raped everything west of me, I barely took Har Gasomething down south that the Mung raped me on the east and there’s a rebellion every 3 turns. Also my armies don’t replentish for some fucking reason, and rebels now spawn with tier 4 troops.
I think I’m just gonna go play high elves. This is retarded.

at least play guerilla wizard elf because tyrion is just too easy

>unironically being this boring

Can even the dead love?

Attached: 20170926221013_1.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

>romantic missionary sex between a loyal knight and a semi-divine waifu is boring
slack
jawed
faggots

Though to be fair grail knight/lady of the lake would have been better.

yes user, that sounds like a disney movie

SIIIIGMAAAAR

Attached: 20180319195133_1.jpg (2560x1440, 590K)

>he doesn't like disney movies

Attached: tangled.jpg (2100x1107, 98K)

I’d much prefer hot lesbian consensual hatesex between a succubus-like dark elf sorceress and a cute haughty high elf mage girl

Even Blizzard making better cartoons
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk

I do actually, my favourite is Mulan

>overwatch
This better be a joke.

All their new stuff is charged with SJW bullshit

>When will my fun begin

90s was their golden age, its all been downhill since then

>90s golden age
late 80s to the early 00s
Treasure Planet and Atlantis were fucking great, fuck you if you think otherwise

I was counting those, close enough that I lumped them in. My bad, user. I would never disrespect treasure planet

Atlantis was kino

If my army was not exhausted I would have wiped the floor with them.

Attached: 20180319203512_1.jpg (2560x1440, 816K)

How do I become autistic enough to enjoy Europa Barborarum?

>only 10 kills on the hammer of the bitches
what the fuck

he was probably concentrating on the giants

Gorebeast

You must be blessed by the gods from birth unfortunately. I pity all the normies that can’t appreciate spending hours reading historical footnotes about things I’ll never be able to have a conversation with anybody about

QUICK:
>A BLACK HEARTED ROGUE
OR
>A BLOODTHIRSTY FIEND

>A BLOODTHIRSTY FIEND

To be a boy is to not like EB. To be an adolescent is to autistically binge on EB. To be a man is to be so far beyond hope that you recognize the areas where the EB team didn't do their homework.

Like where?

>A SHADOWY HAT-TRADER

historically speaking, seasons didng occur in "turns" it was real time just like today and unpausable unlike paradox games
also there were natural disasters and fires from time to time, which damaged infrastructure, and the roman economy slowly strangled itself as years went on due to the lack of a middle class and over-dependence on war to bring in new gold, slaves, and farmland
these aren't modeled very well ingame

AN AGENT OF SETTRA

>seasons didnt occur in "turns"
Wait what? My whole life has been a lie.

Man, ME rebellions are a lot more fucking retarded than in the base game.
Ending rebellions makes public disorder go down again instantly and rebel armies get huge chunks of elite units in one fucking turn.

It's fucking retarded. I really don't know what to do. I send Malekith to defend some land from the mongs and oh whoops rebellion better get back in the same turn (impossible) if you don't wanna be staring down elite dark elf units or hellcannons :) while still having fucking dreadspears and no cavalry because you can't take any land because you need to be on the lookout for rebellions.
Walls are now completely fucking useless since rebel armies won't attack until they've got a stack of elite units, at which point you can have all the walls you want, you'll still get your ass kicked. And good luck having two armies while still having a semblance of an economy, it won't matter shit because unless the second army can teleport through the fucking map you'll have to face "turn-2" armies which are pretty much impossible to fight unless you concentrate everything and have your LL there.

All I can do is fucking savescum and just stay there and kill rebellions as soon as they pop up and watch as the mongs and vargs rape my fucking ass.

Are you fucking kidding me? I thought if I don't hit end turn I can never die
this is fucking bullshit

G O B L I N S

Attached: G O B L I N S.jpg (1440x900, 227K)

based gobbo poster.

Attached: 1482907403911.png (550x952, 183K)

Pick a category:
- Starting cities for factions, especially major ones, are no where near the infrastructure they would have had at that time.
- There are many anachronistic units but chief among them is really the barbarian factions. Even at their most organized before being defeated by Roman (under the command of Vercingetorix), they did not fight in maniples like is simulated in this game.
- There's a big academic debate going on if hoplites are anything like what they wete traditionally thought to be which is simulated in game. More and more debate seems to be edging away from that belief.
- The game mostly cuts logistics out of the equation which between your own supplies and jockeying to cut off your opponents' supplies leads to the large majority of how wars are won historically.

Basically their research is entry-level academia grade where as historical discourse and archeological discoveries have started to challenge many of the common assumptions about various things we thought we knew.

all of those are limitations of the game engine and can not be represented properly without totally throwing away Med 2 engine and making a realistic engine and this isn't possible with current tech for obvious reasons.
EB does have the units which can be set to loose scattered formation set to loose and scattered formation.

The barbarian units and hoplite functionality is most certain in their realm of control but really all the barbarian "units" are anachronistic. They did not have standardized units aside from segmented cavalry from infantry and instances of shield walls. Hell many tribes didn't even separate what we think of as skirmishers from infantry. So this concept of a unit of chainmail clad nobles is false.

And it's not about loose and scattered it's more that barbarian tribes usually attacked in waves rather than organized units. Game limitation is one thing but EB didn't really attempt to simulate that and instead opted for high damage shock infantry approach.

elf spanking

wouldnt all those ____ Simulator games be the real men's games
Total War is for boys because its tactics
EU is for teens because it's strategy
but Forklift Simulator is logistics, and that's for men

>most certain in their realm of control
uhhh, not really.
Certain formations can fuck up the combat rolls.
>implying Nobles wouldn't group together
>it's false
no it's not and you can't even say that because you don't know, you're speculating more so than the EB creators are when you say that.
Also they can't really average out the stats of mix geared units.
But at least they tried with some of the mid tier units ranging from shirtless to chain mail.
Also, Celts tribes were extremely organized, the Southern Gauls even having a distinct officer corps separate from the main body of foot soldiers.
So the concept of Chain clad nobles is plausible.
>waves rather than organized units
there is no mechanic for this.
Besides, just group all your men together and have them attack all at once, sounds like you're just not commanding like a Gaul :^)
>didn't even attempt
how would they lmao?
Give the barbs huge unit stacks of 300 men per unit, the battles would never load.

Dawi are sleeping under rocks, let's make fun of them
>losing Karak Butt-Cheeks to gobbos

Grigsby Games are pretty much the "peak" for video games. If you want even more autism then you have to get into board games, like Campaign for North Africa.

Attached: cfna.jpg (2883x942, 1003K)

this image has given me a vaccine
the vaccine has given me autism

reminder that dwarfs and skaven are basically the same thing
>both dwell in disgusting underground barrows
>both sound retarded when speaking the common tongue
>both races have fat disgusting women whose only role is to pump out more disgusting little babies
>both races constantly getting intoxicated on their favorite degenerate substances
>both are short hairy creatures with terrible hygiene

Just looking at this has made me a virgin again.

Cfna is complex through rules, if you want board autism them you want War in the East .

Attached: ss_d6303b36dfc5b1c4e26d159212a1aa18784ce38a.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1058, 1000K)

dude just get army men and a map lmao

dont tell me
someone actually did their best to learn, extrapolate, and guestimate exactly where every single unit was on the start date of Barbarossa

although I'd never be able to play shit like this, I can appreciate the mindset that someone who makes/plays this kind of stuff has

>when your cav get overzealous in chasing off enemy skirmishers and run into the entire enemy army that is reinforcing, forcing you to abandon the defensive position you selected and go rush to try and save their asses

Attached: fuckingcavalrymen.jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

>cavalry fucking everyone else over
classic

Attached: ney.jpg (800x952, 177K)

how tf are you suppose to deal with the public order penalties in tww on higher difficulties? I get rebellions every couple turns I have to put down, and any city I take I can’t move or else 3-4 turns later it will revolt and I’ll have to turn my armies all the fuck around to deal with them while my actually enemies will just retake cities. The public order buildings dont do shit, you need to get a full stack sitting there to just barely get positive growth. WTF

>right flank cav completely open to take out two onagers

Attached: 1428902288724.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

you just took over a vampire settlement as empire, didnt you