I'm tired of being a wagecuck Veeky Forums how do i start my own portfolio and generating assets...

I'm tired of being a wagecuck Veeky Forums how do i start my own portfolio and generating assets? I have 5k total and no liabilities whatsoever. I'm 22, live with my mom and hate being a waiter.

If it makes you feel any better, JUST now you lost the ride to the lamboland... DGB is going to the moon.

How about this, a day ago you had a chance to become a millionaire with only 1k investment.

im not worried about things ive already missed just how to get in on opportunities in the future

In two weeks BAT will debut, drop a few k's into it, hold and sell. You will become a multimillionare.

Spread your 5k across the top 10 cryptos. $500 each. Wait.

Does bat have any usage outside of their hipster browser?

ok, how exactly do i go about the process? I just made a poloniex account im not sure how to get my money from here to there

It has the developer of Java on it, it's definately taking off with a backing like that.

i swear, these no coiners

We all start at some point, don't we?

Ok you big baby. Buy your bitcoins from coinmama, decent service and quite fast. I like it. Then download a bitcoin wallet, like bitpay. Register either on yobit or poloniex, though yobit doesnt get hacked every minutes so the call is yours.

Exchange that bitcoin to other coins...???...Profit!

Thank you Veeky Forums sama i will not dissapoint

You are welcome.

Also follow these guys on twitter:
Crypto Gossip
Bitcoin Dad
Cryptopath
SecretsOfCrypto
cryptowilson
CryptoYoda1338
Dennahz
Fatih87SK
jakelong32years
Crypto333
VerthagOG
ThisIsNuse
JackyVanm

>It has the developer of Java
That's JavaSCRIPT you nigger. When encouraging people to waste their money how about get the fucking info right.

I love it when Veeky Forums comes togther to help one another. I know the more callous side of me wants to say its only help for personal gain but when there's nothing to be gained but experience and skills, well that's just plain awesome of you Veeky Forums

It's going to be one first ICO's that alone is worth investing... Or do you prefer investing in bitbeans?

I wasn't criticising the coin, I was criticising the fact you called him the developer of Java when he's the developer of JavaScript.

Sorry =(

How much money is required to get in on trading? Another 22 year old looking to learn.

1k, or more preferably to maximise your gains.

He can still buy tons of DGB and become rich after DGB reach 1$.

With 5k all in, yeah.