Welp I'm convinced of Veeky Forums's powers. You guys predicted XBY, DGB, and XRP mooning and I missed out like a loser...

Welp I'm convinced of Veeky Forums's powers. You guys predicted XBY, DGB, and XRP mooning and I missed out like a loser. Please tell me what the next coin to moon will be so I can dump $1k into it.

bump

It's not too late to get in DGB

BUY XRP

None of those are done going up.

You can buy any of them and sleep comfortably, thinking of your lambo color

Put that 1000 in DGB right now user hurry. We aren't even at 300 sats yet!

I don't have the balls to buy something that's up nearly 200% already.

Don't forget how hard Veeky Forums shilled POSW and PIVX.

XBY is done going up.

Get in on burst before Thursday my man.

Instead of saying you missed it, get in. There are still seats in the DGB rocketship.

lol please explain why not. Because muh scam again?

>I don't want to buy something that's currently pumping
ETH then.

you gotta have the cojones, esse you will still make a fine profit.

Bro listen xby is going to be worth $18 a coin in August..

Because it hasn't done anything but decline for the last 12 hours. What would possibly cause the price to continue to rise, especially at the pace it was rising over the past week?

XBY isn't even on polo or bittrex

Its going to ten cents bruh

dude, do it. I think about the time i missed out on $1 bitcoins every fucking day of my life.

Every. Fucking. Day

don't have regrets every day of your life. If you lose the money, you regret losing $1000 for about a month. If you miss out on a successful mars mission, you will regret it for the rest of your life from an office cubicle or a small apartment

>don't forget how hard Veeky Forums shilled pivx
Don't forget that pivx is still hundreds of times the value it started being shlled at despite falling.

POSW will go up. I won't buy it unless it's on bittrex, tho

DGB will keep mooning for days

SHIFT, thread start in a week. We are currently setting up a discord, keep an eye out for shift threads

What makes you think that would lead to a price increase? It's not like coinbase helped LTC.

you really think this is going to be that big?

not as much as bitcoin but if it hits a dollar and you have 100k to 1 million coins, you do the math. it's not expensive atm despite the mooning

LTC already had a lot of liquidity because it was on several major exchanges before hitting on coinbase. XBY isn't on a single decent sized exchange.

survivor bias. they also "predicted" posw, bitbean, and a million other shitcoins that went nowhere

Humaniq. Go all in, wait some weeks or month. It's now where dgb was yesterday

bitter nocoiner bias. says "a million other coins" when the amount of winners far outnumber the losers.

Don't listen to this user, subhumaniq coin is complete garbage.

Basic attention token BAT, thread:

>$18

Are you fucking autistic? With its circulation and market cap that would take decades.

im sitting on 910 eth, which I bought because it was shilled on here like a year ago almost for 5/coin. Could have gotten in when it was around 2/coin but kraken took forever verifying me.

SHIFT sounds like SHI T. POSW also sounds like piece of shit wallet, why can't dumbasses understand the importance of little things?
Doesn't matter if that coin shit gold, it's run by niggers it won't go anywhere. Marketing and image is everything. Ironically tech means pretty little.

Where can I buy this?

Don't underestimate my power!

PosW is getting ready to moon. Accumulation phase is almost over; those with the strongest of hands will be rewarded.

And it never will be. They offer nothing new other than 'muh sTaTic shitnodes' a dogshit looking logo and no future innovation.

Go ahead and tell me I'm butthurt for not buying XBY even though I'm sitting on 17k. I'm waiting.

thats what you have been saying for the past month

Ethereum

Saving for BAT ICO

>accumulation phase

Kek do you even know what that means? They're far past that user. It's an obvious pump dump.

>XBY is worthless
>I'm still holding it though
It will definitely get on bittrex at least.

If you have any brain cells inside of your thick skull you'd be dumping every last cent into ETH right fucking now. We are on the eve of some huge announcements about major players adopting the technology.

The price is currently so low that it's still easier to think of it in satoshis than in dollars. Do it m8

VIACoin is the answer u are looking for.

tfw made it through the ETH moon, XRP moon, DGB moon

tfw was late, but made profit

tfw all in all $80 up

yay for being poor wish I could'a thrown 10K in all of them

Sell xby for ETH now?

Well shit DGB is up another 11% since I made this fucking post. Now I'm seriously considering buying it but I don't have any fucking money that I can move into trading accounts quickly. Fuck me.

Yes. ETH may not overtake BTC but it's going to give it a run for it's money.

Trust Vitalik. Trust autism.

>mfw if DGB hits $1 i'll have £1,339,186
>mfw i'll literally be a millionare

I cant believe you did this Veeky Forums.

Biz was correct in 10 out of 100+ crypros, i dont ttust us

ETHEREUM will overtake BTC Bitcoin is old tech. Its trash.

Keep dreaming.

lol and the static nodes arent anything special either. Shit is riding on hollow hype.

why is dgb going up? what is its connection to steam??

The same fat guy who lives in his mum basement, jerks off 24/7 and dreaming of lamboland, has both a dgb wallet and steam installed in his computer

- Stellar is going 2x.
- Bitshares is going 1.5x

fuck off I'm not that dude, I just want to know

Is $1 not possible?

How about 0.5? Still a nice profit.

>tfw bought at 330 and it's crashing
fuck me this happens every time

>predict every single of the 600+ coins are going to moon
>inevitably some of them moon
>OMG SO MANY CORRECT PREDICTIONS

Told you, faggots. It has nothing going for it right now. No news, no nothing. Only hype and retards buying.

Told you that when the hype died, the coin would die with it too.

Sell and put it in RXP

Siacoin hasn't even started pumping yet. Get it while the market cap is virtually nothing.

it's mooning nigger

stop shilling this fucking scam, anything would be better than investing in that, even fucking bitbean and doge.

I'm sitting on 40k and I say you're a dumb cunt

Verge

Came to say Verge as well actually

buy the ltc dip

Dgb is still good to cop, you are too green.

>still talking about LTC
>lmao
>dead shitcoin