>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Out Now
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Attached: 1504738773997.jpg (846x1280, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hurray4theKing/status/975980354837213184
twitter.com/Hurray4theKing/status/975983974899003394
twitter.com/oinari30000/status/975926134620565504
twitter.com/omochiff/status/976081604266217472
twitter.com/ayumi_gamegm/status/975974739691765761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now maybe you'd shutup yams about their being no yuna or refia op. dont ask again, it will come up again later.

Whomever posted that O.O tier chart should be hanged. Fucking retards slurping up bad information because their waifu is an S. I can't wait for UP score change to reward brv+hp even more so i stop seeing people use garbage in my co-op

>It's a "completely unnecessary heterochromia" episode

>thread number 875
>post ends in 853
Mist opportunity.

When is heterochromia ever necessary?

>tfw you finally nut after not sleeping for like a month

Attached: 20180320143637_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

twitter.com/Hurray4theKing/status/975980354837213184
Noctis being a cheating bastard at bowling.

Attached: DYvABAvVAAAYKP1.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

maybe if you had basic reading functions you'd see that it was a speed list. not an overall tier list.

Yuna is for _______?

Attached: 1510694443358.jpg (826x1223, 1.1M)

Of course, user. It's for making characters quirky and interesting at first sight, too bad nothing can make Yuna either of those things.

>so alpha he has his bitch in the kitchen even in other dimensions
Based Noctis.

Attached: DX12xtNVoAA83dG.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

I'm going to use Rem in coop regardless of what tier lists say.

twitter.com/Hurray4theKing/status/975983974899003394
Gladio phone call.

Attached: DYtZ1vHU0AEsFxF.jpg (2048x1152, 255K)

Would you a Brahne?

Attached: DYvNhsYUMAA6CdI.jpg (674x300, 74K)

But Yuna's is necessary

I do retard and I play JP too
I can guarantee you half of those characters are not for speed clearing. Definitely not fucking Rem and more than a half of the others
>balthier
Kek

Not for any amount of money, only to save the life of someone I love.

>all these new characters and outfits
>none are playable

Attached: Wakka.png (326x329, 196K)

Being useless

>I never played X: the post

That's a list of how fast their base speed is you fucking idiot.

their speed stat, their initiative, their quickness, their ability to have their turns come up
not their ability to quickly clear content
>I do retard
stop doing retard

twitter.com/oinari30000/status/975926134620565504
user wanted to see Noctis's Rage Art last thread.

twitter.com/omochiff/status/976081604266217472
>bitten in the royal jewels

Attached: DYvABvEU8AAt3-W.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Reminder for powercreep:

>Brave Mode USBs are arriving in this fest(september fest for us)
>they have 1 special command that gets stronger if certain conditions are met, Terra seems to be getting the first one
>Yiazmat has 50M HP, but there's a special RW that will likely make it so all your hits overflow
>there's a special Pharos Lighthouse event that's set after Ch. 3 of Record Dungeons, where you might get Shadowsmith backstory
>a Heavy Combat ability capable of breaking the damage cap will be gifted

>5* magicites arrive, King Behemoth immune to physical, Quetzalcoatl immune to magical
>King Behemoth has the Crazy mode, new gimmick for 5* magicites, which is basically Berserk state where they take more damage and deal more damage after a while
>have to use overflowing attacks to take them out of that state
>two 5* magicites per element, the one you fight is the one you get, no RNG for their drops
>5* magicites can break the damage cap on entry and with one of their skills, 2 inheritance slots
>keystones and orbs/crystals removed, replaced the latter with arcana, weekly mission will give gil now

Attached: LIGHTNING RAPE.png (590x330, 256K)

>that last one
What?

Threadly reminder that Wiegraf did nothing wrong

Attached: wiegraf.jpg (400x600, 112K)

>two 5* magicites per element, the one you fight is the one you get, no RNG for their drops
Fucking finally
In the future you won't need to spend keystones so magicite grinding is only limited by stamina.

>the fishing spot here is 10/10, would recommend
Fishing autism strikes again.

Guess they're really saving Ramuh for the very final magicite, huh. Which level do you think that'll be? 6*? 7*?

Fishing in a factory?

Probably means the fishing spot he went to with Lars.

anyone been using cheat engine in comrades?
need to know the item ID for dragon horns, no way in hell I'm farming that shit again

Remember the first magicite cutscene? Bahamut's the endgame. I'm thinking we might get NE magicite that resists all elements one day.

Except dying like bitch

twitter.com/ayumi_gamegm/status/975974739691765761
Dumb shenanigans with throwing meat and using a fish bat.

Attached: DYufeB9VwAAR_zQ.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

>I do retard
Clearly.

The giant red bouncing "NEW" over WoI when there's nothing new left to complete there is bothering my autism.

Dupe count
Banner 1: 5/14
Banner 2: 4/14
Banner 3: 5/14
Banner 4: 2/14
Banner 5: 4/14
Only enough for two pulls, and the ones with the biggest prizes for me have a fuckton of mediocre dupes.

did you do all the score missions for shiva EX?

Aw shit, thanks. I don't have Brotherhood so that's not happening.

you can do it without brotherhood.

>join as guest

Attached: hahaha.jpg (945x532, 66K)

>Ring bell for level 50 co op since I still need the no breaks mission
>No one comes no matter how many times I ring
>Have to pub it unsuccessfully 2 times
>Third try, someone LITERALLY gets broken like turn 4 because they how attacked for no reason when they were being targeted
You fucking bastards. I thought we were friends, /ffg/, but apparently not since you abandoned me, subjecting me to this abject torment. I can't believe you betrayed me like this, /ffg/. What about all those times I was there for you when you needed help? And this is how you repay me? You make me sick. I never want to see you again.

yeah maybe

>tfw all the people I follow changed to this
Fuck you, niggers. I want Vaan, not Tidus.

How? The only person who's posted a 22k or higher score has used Tidus and presumably another Tidus with 35 CP weapons on both. How did you do it? Best I could manage was like 12k, I don't have MLB gear, stuff for Tidus or the hottest memes like Vaan.

You can always Recruit pubs and then close the game to take control of their units if you are that desperate

For the no breaks mission, it's best to do it solo since you can just reset a round if you get broken by something dumb like Heartless Angel into Grenade/Shotgun on wave 2. If you're having trouble beating the enemies by yourself like I was, just spend a couple keys with exp books and give Tidus and Steiner a boost. With a Tidus friend and a support as your third member (I used my Hope) the level 50 is easy, I didn't even have Tidus/Steiner weapons or armor except the free Tidus armor.

It was to hint at yuna's mixed descent. Its less noticeable than fucking albhed spiral eyes.

>Playable Blank, Cinna, Baku, Zorn and Thorn when?

Fat Iris.

Attached: DYu_5SQVMAESxmg.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Well, you need mlb gear at least. I managed it before tidus banner with mlb cloud, 2lb vaan and mlb terra. I didn’t use a friend unit so I don’t know what’s the score penalty for that.

There's literally nothing wrong with heterochromia, and faggots whining about it in characters are usually just doing so to show off that they know a big word.

Going to roll on the happy gacha banners I've skipped, send me your hatred and bad wishes

Tida definitely helped but i imagine its possible with a good team comp.

Attached: IMG_2920.png (1136x640, 768K)

gl

Good luck!

apparently fujoshits think sephiroth is top and cloud is bottom
does this seem really surprising to anyone else?

This much beauty is criminal.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-14-30-04.png (720x1280, 1.16M)

why would anyone care what people like this think, and on this subject in particular?

they both penetrated each other anyway, just not in that way

who cares

Papalymo BSB
Balthier BSB1 (dupe)
Vivi OSB
Vincent SSB
Faris USB2
Thank you for the wishes

ahh yes

why are you trying to get people baited before fina & the furries banner user

AESTHETIC PATTERNS

>meanwhile I don't even have one of her

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Attached: 1512876906130.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I hope you're having a blast with all your Aileens user. I can't even get one, but I still have hope. I wish we could trade units

Attached: 1462853160351_1.jpg (976x764, 147K)

No, not really. Sephiroth is more dominant in their relationship over the years, from Cloud's awe of him to making Cloud give him the Black Materia. Even in their fights, Sephiroth comes off as faster, stronger, more skilled until Cloud goes all shonen protag and defeats him.

You're welcome, good job that Papa BSB, that relic alone warrants a full legend dive on him. Kind of jelly of that Faris USB2 too

Just don't give up. She'll come to you if you believe.

jesus

Lumberjacking in the wilderness.

Attached: DYgSPQgVoAApzJn.jpg (3840x2160, 351K)

Is Kunshira good? Is she a magic chainer or finisher or what

The other two.

Attached: DYgyNSjUMAAg8pl.jpg (3840x2160, 337K)

Who?

yeah fair enough i guess, just seems to me like that thing of overcoming an older and more experienced adversary is the most dominant thing possible or something, so pretty much any protag would be dom by default so long as you persevere and beat the game

It's Birdo from Super Mario Bros 2 after fully M2F transitioning, you should support zher anyway.

i dont have her either and im not complaining. although i do want her.

>Papalymo BSB
>Faris USB2 (+wind armor)
Not bad, way better than my pulls.

Never said it was wrong, just found it silly that some user thinks heterochromia is necessary beyond character design.

>>Faris USB2 (+wind armor)
???
it's a bow with RS wind boost and confuse procs

Shit, was thinking of her LMR for some reason, my bad.

Best three characters in OO for a fast grinding team?

Literally my next door neighbor's Espeon

Sazh, Tifa, Yuna

Okay so any actual answers please

look it up yourself retard

This is why reddit is better than this place. Stupid idiots

Attached: r.jpg (396x382, 41K)

She’s a hybrid finisher/chainer. Looks decent enough to use.

Furio?

Pull for me.

Attached: Kunshira.png (1323x793, 562K)

if I pull this thing instead of Fina I'm just quitting BE

I usually have Yang and Laguna for the area damage.

As an Espeon fag I'm tempted, is he actually good?

I

>he
It's an okay unit, nothing special

>he

>tfw I recognize this

Attached: 1505246527513.jpg (183x266, 18K)

Doesn't global sometimes give exclusive buffs to units that already happened in JP? they could buff Espeon, or did gumi stop doing that

>87.5% male

Attached: ^B8EDB4FF6663F2238E7CB8635732B07B10E564F165BED5C0CB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (511x428, 43K)