Just bought 40k DGB during at an extreme ATH

>just bought 40k DGB during at an extreme ATH
remind me to NEVER do this again

Dude what? You're gonna be rich as fuck

it's going to keep rising until some time next month

It's gonna dip hard then it'll moon to saturn, believe me folks

No I'm a moron, I got FOMO'd hard. Guess I shouldn't be browsing Veeky Forums and exchanges at night watching prices of coins that have already started mooning.

I think there's a good chance you'll be fine, user. This last "correction" was basically nothing. I bought some more at 374 sats on bittrex and it's up to 379 now. It'll likely hit 500 soon.

Just keep a close eye on it in case a dump happens. Set up some alerts. At worst you'll only lose a bit of what you started with.

I bought at 367, I placed the order at 380 and the second later it dropped to 330
but regardless if I'm going to be fine or not it was fucking dumb
hold me biz

if there's one thing I learned from turning my 380 principal to 1,5k its that you just gotta let losses run, go outside and kick back for a while

the market rewards doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing and not getting your panties in a mess everytime your bag gets hit for 5%

be a man user you can do it

*to 1,5k in 2-3 months

>the market rewards doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing
but I just did what everyone else was doing, bought at an ATH

so what? ath for today
wait it out you'll be fine

yea well, you made your bed now you have to sit in it

Bought at 110
Again at 212
I'll never stop buying.
You'll need to eventually transfer all of your old world currency for Diggies anyway. May as well do it now.

Hold the line bitch. You'll get your profit.

>buying DBG below 1000 sats is bad

nigger there is a 1300+ buy wall on poloniex, buy fucking more before it breaks 500

>tfw bought a shit ton yesterday
>wake up
>I'm fucking rich

Holy shit

This is what I'm going to do, if it starts to go down a bit I'm just going to cash out and enjoy the profits and then put it in another lesser known coin at some point. I don't think this moon mission is going to last too long.

I did consider moving my profits around with other coins and then move it to one just before it moons, but it's really stressful.

Buy SHIFT now if you want a chance to recoup those losses desu. Don't say no one ever tried to help when you see me with my lambo.

DGB is going to dip in a minutes, it's your time to buy

It's happening

I just bought more a few minutes ago. It's about the long term at this point. And even if it's not then watch tomorrow morning and we'll see 500+ (I'm guessing) and you could easily sell at a 75% gain

This

When will you join /ironhands/ team
When will you learn

fugg im waiting on some btc to get into poly

im hoping i can get them in before the dip ends