binaryconstruct.com/games/tedit
binaryconstruct.com/downloads

>TShock - Server client
tshock.co

>Soundtrack DL
pastebin.com/deHpxzQD

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/20kshdRC

Old thread

Attached: Capture 2017-07-19 23_11_43.png (688x640, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m0e.me/o18
m0e.me/o19
thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Druid
thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Butterfly_Charm
terraria.gamepedia.com/Smooth_Marble_Block
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/magic-storage.56294/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slime

pussy

>save got corrupted
>lost all of the items that were stored in Magical Storage

It's my fault for not making backups. I want to fucking die.

Attached: 654864894.png (658x901, 107K)

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Attached: Crimson VS Corruption.png (1920x1046, 1.34M)

just varedit whatever it was back in, dumb frogposter
if you don't remember what it was then losing it doesn't matter

Attached: 108705672.png (574x515, 71K)

Gonna try again.

Is there a mod that changes how the light the candles give out looks?
It looks so yellow compared to torches for example. Look at the background walls

Attached: Untitled1.png (374x166, 17K)

>We got another thread to bump limit
>We even had a new thread up before the old one 404'd
Proud of you, fellas.

Now good night.

>always wanted to build an expansive underground city separated from the soil so it can't be corrupted
>then ultimately the solar metal used to make a palace in the sky solely for me
>but the unpredictability of where the corruption will bloom is completely off-putting
I think I remember mud isn't corruptable?

corruption can turn mud into dirt
i dunno if breaking altars can turn mud into corruption though

Last I remember, I wanted to take the Wiki-suggested approach of digging a trench, but then it wouldn't look like it was built INto the ground, just a city floating above it. Even if I excavated and built an entire portion of the planet just for the city to look built into the ground, it would still be a gloating land mass. I dunno.

m0e.me/o18
m0e.me/o19
I remembered to include the links this time so people won't have to type them manually, I added thorium's bard and healer classes into the mix, and I clarified Aquaphobic & made it less tedious

Aren't backups automatically saved in your Terraria/ModLoader/Worlds folder?

>but the unpredictability of where the corruption will bloom is completely off-putting
I recommend using TerraCustom to make worlds as you see fit, and using WorldGen Previewer to look at them as they're generated so you can cancel the generation and start over if you don't like what you see

Attached: 1521038542271.png (1084x2424, 764K)

horsecock

>going my own shit, trying to make a fishing spot in the jungle and hallow
>giant metal worm out of fucking nowhere
>get instakilled
>check messages
>THE DESTROYER HAS AWOKEN

God damn it.

I think you've rolled the equivalent of 1 to perception, because randomly-spawning bosses will give a message 1 minute prior, play boss music when they spawn, and also show up on the minimap

does it really matter that much?

Sellpill me on terraria overhaul. Is it good? Is it fun? What's the best/worst thing about it

Attached: 6H8yjGy.jpg (1000x563, 100K)

Yes

What the hell does the Mysterious Seed from imkSushi's mod do?

Did you try using it?

It's literally a plantera spawn item

Attached: IMG_7592.png (1865x2984, 72K)

>plantera spawn item
>already have FargoWiltas
well shit

What is she suggesting with her finger?

The way the camera moves with your cursor adds a layer of immersion that can't be beaten. The seasons are a nice touch, and there are over a hundred little changes that are great, if insignificant. But there were some things I just couldn't get past. I forget what most of them were, but the final straw was using vampire knives and seeing that they weren't autofire anymore. It didn't stop there, though. God only knows how many dozens of other weapons were also converted from autofire (mostly bows) to having to click a hundred or more times every one or two minutes to get the most out of it, or awkward click, hold for just the right amount of time, release and quickly click again mechanics. I uninstalled it, but maybe you'll like it enough to keep it. The only way to find out is for yourself

Has anyone suddenly had all their weapons deal no knockback whatsoever? I installed a bunch of mods and can't figure out which one is causing it.

Attached: 1508384881184.jpg (800x640, 80K)

I think that was one of the major problems I had with overhaul. Disable it, reload all your mods, and test knockback again with something major, like the golem fist

On the topic of knockback, how do we make it more useful?

Attached: 2hlui919qqe01.jpg (1366x768, 90K)

By making it ridiculous.
>hit monster
>they fly all the fucking way to the moon
A baseball bat weapon or something.

Add a few weapons that provide substantially strong knockback and are easily obtainable, but deal weak damage, in the very early game and early hardmode. These are the two times when your HP and defense are so low that you'll want enemies to fuck off more than ever and will probably try to avoid fighting them more than at other times of progression. Also make the weapons something niche that people rarely use, like spears or flails, to drum up more interest in a type of weapons that you don't frequently see people using

Attached: The Longest Drive.png (1712x208, 65K)

This. I like the charge mechanic but not when it excludes autofire

Minishark or spessgun expert mode?

Both.

Please no,

Minishark deals a hell of a lot more DPS if that's what you're asking, even when using armor without ranged bonuses like molten

I can't fucking beat any of the mechanical bosses what the shit do I have autism?

Attached: 1521561631597.jpg (640x646, 26K)

After this fight you should craft a megashark, create an area in the jungle where you can farm life fruit, and have fun wrecking the other two bosses. Skeletron prime is laughably easy when using a megashark and silver bullets or better. Don't forget to use buff potions and a summoning minion if you want to give yourself more advantages, and you'll find the twins fight much easier if you use a gravitation potion to stay airborne during the entire fight. Don't forget to bring a 2nd potion since the 1st can run out mid-fight

Attached: Destroyer arena.png (1456x1680, 456K)

Destroyer: weave left and right
Skel Prime: kill the melee hands first
Twins: stay away from the green flames

Has anyone made a gravity gun or Half Life type of mod for the game yet? I've always wanted to LARP with an HEV suit in Terraria.

Make it work on the only fucking enemies you'd actually need to use it on (bosses)

>That filter
Ew, who would do that to Terraria?

>filter
it's just a different lighting setting
this is what terraria looked like in the past

Why is my treehouse shit and how can I improve it.

Attached: treehouse.png (1936x3072, 2.15M)

I need better filenames.
Why is my treehouse shit and how can I improve it?

Attached: tree house.png (1920x1014, 556K)

>playing modded terraria with only thorium and spirit as major mods rest QoL
>have depth walker and some accessories for movement and minions
>summon 7 minions with spirit staff
>can't even beat the twins with them
what am I doing wrong?
Every ranged weapon I try to back them up it's useless

Start with the outermost layers. Redefine the boundaries/shape of it in such a way that the trunk and branches look truly tree-like. Right now the trunk is way too fat compared to the canopy, so it needs to be smaller... Or if you want to make the treehouse bigger, you could say that the trunk is just the right size, and it's the canopy's size that needs to change to match it. Interior decoration is a whole nother matter that I can't offer any decent advice on, aside from: embrace asymmetricality, which you're already doing. Oh, and the 2 sides of the base of your treehouse need to be less shaped like rectangles that have been rotated about 45 degrees. Round them off

Can you record a video, a webm, or a long ass gif of your fight? If I had to guess I'd say it's your movement, but without actually seeing you fight I have no clue

Thanks bro.

Attached: 1434728108341.jpg (694x488, 55K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_onrj902lo01sr9krn_540.png (540x304, 166K)

Spessgun until you get the infinite ammo pouch by getting 3996 ammo and using it at the magic orb after rescuing the wizard from the dungeon after you defeat wall of flesh and after you defeat skeletron after you got geared up with ranged weapons to defeat skeletron with

Guess it must be the movement, though I don't do much damage which worries me, I might drop summoning all together and switch to mage or ranged
I'll build an arena tomorrow and see if anything changes
I can't be the only one that has an easier time without arenas

>I don't do much damage which worries me
I'm unfamiliar with the spirit staff, but the description (shoot Essence-trapping spirit flames at foes!) made me remember something important about summoners and boss fights. How fast are your minions' projectiles? A lot of them are so slow that they're absolute shit when it comes to boss fights. Does it seem like most of the projectiles are missing the bosses because of how slow they are? If so, switching to a technically lower DPS summoning staff that has faster projectiles may actually increase your DPS by a wide margin
Arenas help most of the time, but the twins are one of only two bosses I can think of where my go-to strategy is to not use one. I use a gravitation potion so long as I'm in single player. When in multiplayer, I just use an arena out of consideration so the fight doesn't become a clusterfuck of everyone being confused about where they're supposed to fly toward next as the boss sporadically changes targets, how they're even supposed to reach me and the boss if they don't have grav pots of their own, etc
If you feel really discouraged as a summoner but don't wanna give it up entirely, maybe evoker's the right class for you

>Terraria
>Thorium mod on multiplayer
>Butterfly staff recently added
>mfw every single butterfly deals around 40 damage
>mfw maxed it quickly
>mfw server also used a mod that removes the period of invincibility for enemies
>mfw 16 butterflies at once with summoner items

Too bad it has been essentially killed off ever since, being more of an unobtainable weapon due to the required spawning conditions for butterflies, especially biome-dependant ones or the ones that can only be acquired in hardmode

Attached: 1503410706542.jpg (492x480, 58K)

I saw that one of the modded NPCs from either Thorium or Fargo's is a guy who sells... Butterflies? Or an item that lets you spawn butterflies? Something like that. I know that's vague, but it's worth looking into. He was some kind of ranger NPC who wore green clothes and sold items related to nature. Oh, and you could ask him for a free herb bag

This NPC thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Druid
This item thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Butterfly_Charm

Comes from Thorium, sells you the butterfly charm used to make the rarer butterflies able to spawn, but the butterflies he sells could get you to level 1, at most level 2 of the staff
That, or I'm confusing it with someone else, while the herb guy sells you plants, which is extremely fucking good with Fargo's mod (which allows you to have an indefinite duration for potions for as long as they are in your inventory or you craft the buff itself) because even with multiple potion sellers some potions cannot purchased, making the plant seller extremely good for getting the potions that cannot be purchased

>>mfw server also used a mod that removes the period of invincibility for enemies
what's that mods name?

Pierce fix, but it exists because multiple projectiles wouldn't register if you used something like a shotgun because of the immunity times, greatly reducing usefulness

What weapons do I need to get to defeat mechanical bosses on expert? I have the rifle from Wall of Flesh, but it does nothing to Destroyer.

Destroyer just has infinite health. That said, you can go break altars with your pwnhammer to unlock expert ores or farm hallow/corruption for materials to create shit.

I have adamantium armor, but the crafted weapons are all meh.

Any weapon that pierces will just tear the Destroyer down.

Daedalus Stormbow from hallowed mimics with holy arrows or the doll that drops from goblin summoners.
If you don't get holy arrows, the doll is better.

Remember when he was a threat?

Attached: 1521479640381.png (441x339, 87K)

What material can create a habitable city and not worry about corruption?

clay, wood, most stuff that is crafted, granite marble

So it looks like I'll be excavating a huge hole in the ground, filling it with clay, then building the underground city with marble. I know there's a white material that's smooth and brickless.

this one?
terraria.gamepedia.com/Smooth_Marble_Block

>Started to dislike how the treehouse was a treelet
>Make it longer, make it's thighs smaller, added chad branches and virgin twigs
>Just noticed the head looks a little small
I'll probably work on it later since I'm running low on wood. Give me the criticisms boys.

Attached: tree house.jpg (1924x1592, 657K)

Yeap! I remember now, you find it underground in cave systems. Kinda spooky. Hope I can find my character files saved on my storage drive, I had that mining mount.

>hollowed out leaves
Weird but neat. I like the roots.

terraria literally has a screenshot mode
but who am i to expect great from someone who uses virgin/chad memes
looks good though

>>>terraria literally has a screenshot mode
Thanks user

Attached: Terraia screenshot.png.jpg.jpeg.jpg (854x1202, 273K)

I am farming the Hallowed chest thing for the bow, but it keeps droping shit. Fucker is a lot stronger than regular chests too.

gud shit.

I have too many mods and items
help

mods:
Auto Trash
Hamstar's Helpers
Smeltable Tools
Rewards
Calamity Mod
Box of Gadgets
Boss Checklist
Terraria Overhaul
Ore Seeds
Make Corruptors Great Again
Elements Awoken
Which mod is this from?
The One Library
Magic Storage
Portable Storage
Wormholes
No more Tombs
Teleporters Unchained
Better take a Power Tool
Grealm
Base Mod
Weaponout
More Chest Loot
Wildlife Mod
Sacredtools
Virtuous Weapon Pack
Enigma Mod
Beyond the forgotten ages
Peculiarity
Mysterious Altars
Split Mod
Crystilium
Spirit
Tremor
Thorium

all of these chests are full of junk

Attached: HELP.png (1280x1024, 284K)

>all these content mods
holy shit user why are you doing this to your pc
seriously though how are you even playing all that
just make a magic storage big enough for all of this or sell it or throw it away i guess

>holy shit user why are you doing this to your pc
seriously though how are you even playing all that
It's really not affecting anything on my PC.
>just make a magic storage big enough for all of this or sell it or throw it away i guess
Do tell the recipe? There should be a quantum entangled chest buildable too; but my Guide hasn't respawned in an entire year's cycle, so I dunno what to do about that now that I'm in hardmode and flanked by crimson and corruption.

You can drop at least Tremor and Calameme.

Speaking of mods, any mod devs in here? How viable would this mod be to make?

>chest with a base piece
>open the chest by clicking on the upper half.
>activate the chest by clicking on the lower half.
>activating the chest brings up a blank frame with a few buttons.
>these buttons can be used to modify the frame to have, say, weapon frames or mannwquins.
>the frames and mannequins can be freely moved around the frame.
>pulsing the lower half with a wire brings up the frame without the edit buttons, showcasing the contents as they are.
>also possible to set the mannequin into a specific animation.

wait so you have all these mods but not recipe browser?
anyways here you can find the recipes
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/magic-storage.56294/

>Those dots
Is your computer dying or something?

Attached: lizards fighting .jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

>Dropping Calamity
Absolutely not. It's why I came back in the first place.

I hope you're not farming for hallowed mimics in the underground hallow.
15 souls of light craft a key that can be placed in chests to summon hallowed mimics.
I recommend gathering up 75-90 souls of light in the underground hallow, while picking up any crystal shards (for crystal bullets to use against the twins) on the way and killing any skeleton archers you see (for a chance at a magic quiver). That should pretty close to guarantee getting a bow.
Also note that if you don't have a nice stretch of surface hallow, you want to create one to get the materials for holy arrows.

No? That's just the image. They're not there otherwise.

Recipe crashes the game for whatever reason.

>Recipe crashes the game for whatever reason.
Get Cheat sheet then, it also has a recipe browser.

No cheats for me good sir.
These more or less fixed the issue though:

What's the closest I can get to looking like a Templar? Would a Templar only want to purge the evil biomes or everything that's not purity?

Attached: bloodsuckers begone.jpg (1141x1536, 297K)

Silver and titanium are good choices but if you have thorium you can use the paladins set.

Any way to do some kind of item randomization?

That's what I'm doing, but the fucking thing only drops the magic spear or whatever that is. But at least I got the bandaid for Ankh during soul farming.

Ok, I finally got it. Do I go after the mecha-worm-boss first?