/eagg/ East Asian Genocide General - I can't believe Pang Tong is fucking dead edition

Previous thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/Gq3pxGqc
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6 (embed)
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Playlist (Japanese):
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Warriors Orochi 4 Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=wjOcGq-8EWA

DW 9 DLC:
-In April, hideaway customization with new exteriors, furniture, and repeatable missions.
-In May, weapon pack with three new movesets and three new high-level weapons.
-In Summer 2018, additional scenario pack with Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong, and Yuan Shu becoming playable characters with their own scenarios.

Bulletin:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Warriors Orochi 4 is coming out in 2018.
-Samurai Warriors 5 is in development.
-English version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms The Legend of Cao Cao has been released for Android and iOS.

Attached: pang tong is dead.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-tPnAD8W18
youtube.com/watch?v=VH7VlKl0rxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

He will be avenged.

Attached: 1472081206683.gif (493x304, 1002K)

Pan Tong avanged

Attached: DW9_2018_03_20_16_34_40_880.jpg (1920x1080, 991K)

F

Too fucking late. He's dead.

A true warrior of the three kingdoms.

Attached: RIP_Saner.jpg (371x557, 40K)

I'm not dead, I was dead tired.

Attached: 20180304010213_1.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

>all that wine

JUSTICE

Is he any fun? I'm thinking he might be the next character I play as since I like him and haven't played any shoe characters since guan poo.

He's really fun but I wish there was a DLC for his 7 outfit.

too little too late

Attached: 1518899506860.png (800x591, 606K)

not sure I can trust this guy...

Attached: DYNASTY WARRIORS 9_20180218180517.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

I miss her so fucking much... :(

I haven't played as him but this is the first time seeing him and he reminds me of raiden for some reason with that outfit he has on for this game. So I'm thinking of playing as him and use thunder gems. maybe I'll use a fist weapon aswell.

I tried making raiden for empires but then I failed, hopefully DW9 Empires has better beard options where you can actually switch accessory sides and place them wherever you want

Attached: DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires Screenshot 2018.03.20 - 11.51.54.99.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

Dynasty Warriors 9 raises the standards and worth more than $60, but if WO4 is just plain hack n slash stages basically, and its combat and a.i. are not on par with DW9's, then it really wouldn't be worth more than $20. and some fans are saving up for DW9 Empires, now that is gonna provide more than WO4.

though perhaps WO4 is a cash grab to help further fund DW9Empires and open world Samurai Warriors 5

The AI is not that great in dw9 but I've noticed some notable improvements to friendly AI from the latest patch.

It's way better than previous games

Idk man, I've seen better ai combat in dw 1-5

Raiden's easy though

Attached: 20170708194013_1.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

My experience is that enemy ai is better than previous games while friendly ai is worse.

Attached: 1513807573380.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I was talking about this Raiden

Attached: MKRaiden.jpg (960x768, 50K)

I see a lack of Lingqi in this thread.

Attached: lu_lingqi___informal.jpg (4320x1920, 3.78M)

Attached: 20180101200124_1.jpg (1920x1080, 472K)

How do you guys think the story mode will be like in WO4? Faction based like in WO1/2 or just one big story where everyone joins like WO3? Or something else entirely?

How did they do it for WAS?

Attached: Yukiden_-_Masamune.jpg (840x600, 203K)

>spring break is over
>won't have as much time to play musou again
Just kill me now lads.

my wife is so beautiful

What if tomorrow Suzuki came out and said Yinping has a huge 8 inch penis?

Attached: lu_lingqi_DW9.jpg (4320x1904, 1.8M)

d-do you have one with here in bikini?

No sadly. The guy porting these models hasn't released them yet.

Attached: lu_lingqi_DW9[1].jpg (4320x1916, 1.47M)

my love will not be challenged

>This is the main character of WO4

what would you do?

Attached: 20170210161918_1.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

He would be friends with Susano'o.

This warrior comes up to you, sucks your dick and calls you gay. What do you do?

Attached: WO3-Joan_of_Arc[1].png (2000x2000, 1.65M)

“You forgot my balls, you bitch!”

Attached: 1497728260472.webm (480x320, 1.7M)

Press F to pay respects

youtube.com/watch?v=a-tPnAD8W18

Attached: Pang_Tong_(DW9)[1].png (2048x2048, 2.58M)

Attached: Dong_Bai_Artwork_(DW9)[1].png (863x1282, 1.26M)

I wish this was my mommy

Why are there so many subs in this general?

So I was looking at character popularity polls.

Why is Japan's taste so awful?

Attached: Mike Pence god of thunder.jpg (600x549, 53K)

What?

Tell him the 14 words

Attached: Pyrmaid Head.png (1186x1180, 1.44M)

Japan votes on who is the prettiest and most Japanese (see: Da Qiao and Wang Yi).
America votes on who is the sexiest and most "badass" (see: Lu Bu and Zhou Tai)

People constantly talking about being dominated by, "mommy". They're submissive

He means subs instead of doms. All these waifu fags keep wanting to be stepped on, ridden, fucked, pegged, etc. They call all the girls "mommy."

Fucking beta soy boys.

Attached: Trannymania -thinking-.png (211x261, 81K)

Oh, I thought it was something about anime subs and got confused. Moving on.

>Ma Chao
>Sima Zhao
>Hanbei Takenaka
Are they gonna be the main stars again?

Attached: 1521437768878.jpg (600x337, 34K)

Nope, it's gonna be Guan Yu, Lu Bu and Xiahou Dun

Bold prediction:
>Li Dian
>Guan Xing
>Naomasa Ii

>Naomasa Ii
>Wen Yang
>Guan Yinping

Guan Yinping
Gracia
Lu Lingqi

This is the cast I want for the PlatinumGames spin-off.

Attached: 1506878190360.png (1366x721, 1.38M)

Attached: 1513313008990.jpg (1110x840, 1.34M)

Is it going to be better than the third?

Why is Zhang Liao alone

Lingqi went to get some nachos from the snackbar

>tfw she never came back

>playing Pang Tong
>one of my missions is to find Xu Shu and tell him he's alright, don't go to chibi tomorrow
I also laughed at how Xu Shu is apparently doing things but we don't get to play him while he does them

>I missed a game where my favourite Shu was main character
Fug

Attached: blackjack.png (1024x642, 1.11M)

I wish bodies would stay on the ground after a massacre in musou games.

Attached: 2018-03-20_00006.jpg (1920x1080, 611K)

Hey Faggots, My name is Kyūbi, and I hate every single one of you.

Attached: 9tailedfox-wo3u.jpg (648x700, 75K)

wow, such gross feet you have

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little ningen? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mystic Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret showdown on the Mystic Police, and I have over 99999 confirmed KOs. I am trained in Susanoo warfare and I'm the top Wonder character in the entire Mystic armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another peon. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this merged Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Mysticnet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pilgrims across Chinapan and your shack address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mortal. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, human. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can knock you out in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my one tail. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mystic Special Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, boy.

Hoping for a faction based game.

Didn't Lu Bu end beating up every mystic by himself in a single stage in extra content they added to the final game? It was DLC in WO3 vanilla

Attached: Lu Bu sees you.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VH7VlKl0rxM
Is this the one you're talking about? I like those stages where you beat the shit out of an entire faction. WO3 has a few of them if I remember correctly.

not sure about that but I do know he got bitch slapped to death

Attached: WO3-Nezha.png (732x813, 505K)

Yeah the mission I'm talking about was his revenge. He beats Nezha, and then beats every other mystic after him ending with Susano'o at the end.

that one was so satisfying

Attached: dongzhuo8.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

I hope she's in WO4.

Attached: DH01ia5VoAAFDDU.jpg large.jpg (952x952, 193K)

Han Dang's ending was so on the nose, I thought it was going to be a dream sequence.

I think anyone that was in All Stars has a decent shot at being in WO4.

No chance

I'm glad he got some real appreciation, being arguably the longest-lived of the guys who were around since the Turban Rebellion.

Another thing I'm gonna miss in WO4 that's from 9 is the super High Quality head and face models with the really nice hair and facial hair. The girls all have good lips and eyes too. A lot of things in 9 aren't as good looking, but from the neck up, the models look fantastic generally.

People who play SW4 Empires, when a captured officer refuses to join you, do you generally release or execute them? I normally release them but sometimes they end up still being a huge pain in the ass (for some reason I always get this with Kojuro Katakura) which makes me WISH I executed them instead.

Compared to previous games, the models are still superior from the neck down too, though.

Armor design? Absolutely. Bodies and the stance? Not at all. Toukiden tier and at least Toukiden wasn't filled with sticks

Attached: 20180303031728_1.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

The designs are, but a lot of the clothing textures are too low res. The heads are way higher quality than the rest of the model.

Attached: DW9 Cheng Pu, Sun Quan, Gan Ning nice lighting fullsize.png (2048x1152, 3.42M)

They're only low res in game. Look at them in the gallery.

Both 9's models and textures are higher quality than 8's philosophies on low resolution textures on low poly models.

Attached: Dynasty Warriors 8.png (1280x720, 978K)

DW8XL's textures were shit since they were from PS3, while DW8 Empires was actually the PS4's textures

1. Nothing wrong with me.

I loved everything about WO3 but I don't think I'd like it if they used time travel as a story gimmick again. Factions would be fine, maybe incorporate the Dream Mode from 1 and 2 in again

PLEASE RETURN he's the best OC

literally a donut steel

Well I didn't necessarily meant time travelling, just that if it should be one big story mode with no factions where you go around recruiting people or faction based like usual. Just the story mode structure in general, nothing about the story itself because no one cares about the story.

A friend of mine is into EAG games and I enjoy playing with him, but I always feel like like these games for the wrong reason. I wish I could share the vision you guys have of it desu

Feel like I like*

Ah yeah I was kind of vague, I meant like story MODE gimmick of re-doing stages and changing what really happened. Large coalition or factions I don't really care, I just want moar

I hope the little groupies are shuffled around again.
Though now Ling Tong will have the same kinda weapon as Hideyoshi I wonder if he'll remain with the small group o f him, Sanzang, Hideyoshi and Goemon.

Going back to mixed factions seems good