>twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/972053607003578369

Stream summary
>pastebin.com/uKSwrPKv
>Recent news
Story chapters 106-107 released
Yaia 5* uncap and Bonito 4* uncap released
Xeno Corow is up
SSR Summer Jannu (Wind) released
4th Anniversary Event with Magfest, daily crystals, free daily draw, bonus pendant, JD drop boost and Daily Roll Roulette with one guaranteed 100 rolls in the last day if you haven't got one before that.
What makes the Sky Blue Part 2 is ongoing with free SSR Sandalphon and a free discount Primal/Sunstone

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for March:
2/28 - 3/23 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II
3/12 - 3/18 - Rise of the Four Beasts
3/18 - 3/24 - Xeno Corow Clash
3/24 - 3/30 - Robomi Generations (Rerun)
3/31 - 4/8 - New Scenario Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/HgkULL3k

Previous:

Attached: __leona_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_minaba_hideo__e3180603d30b64edcd77528395925790.png (960x800, 108K)

20740EF8
GURRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIMUNIR

Is medusa safe to reduce?

Attached: wat.jpg (482x659, 80K)

Friendly reminder that you won't be MVPing public Metatron trains unless you're a Hades whalelord living in Japan.

>wasting time and AP hosting raids when you can keep spamming EX for NM procs

GW is going to be amazing......

Attached: 1518577414689.png (550x500, 107K)

>a pholiatrash made this thread
New thread when

whale ranks getting kicked in trains anyway luckily

>started watching conan for the collab
>love Sarasa's voice even more now

Attached: 1499401681477.png (120x163, 22K)

>no flip after 8 hrs
bros....

She's very strong, and all of the Lumiel Holy Knights respect her, but everyone else just sees someone who looks (and many times acts) childish.

Attached: ついてこられるかよ.png (1000x1195, 753K)

I wouldn't honestly. CCW getting second star just implies they'll go back and give the original key summons a facelift. The only thing that's pretty safe is the refresh and double element summons. Those are just trash.

>newcuties complaying about the buncle rate up
This gacha is for us whale lords, KMR finally decided to throw us a bone. Thanks based monkey man.

just 8 more to go
ganbare

What's the most likely to be the next Xeno rerun? I don't have any grid and have to prep for it now

>he thinks it's a buncle rate up
Hi newcutie

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GLORY

Let's see here...

>Petty enough to take vengeance for her dead fiance against Pholia
>Said vengeance ends up delaying Pholia from supporting her troops during Gilbert's invasion
>Said absence causes troop morale to falter and many casualties on their end
>Idelva ends up losing and Pholia gets captured, so now Idelva is in a state of chaos
>Leona unwittingly puts many of Idelva's people in the same situation as her during Torhid's destruction because of her petty reasons.

TL;DR: Revenge is wack

Attached: chrome_2018-03-20_23-14-51.png (640x955, 620K)

Ifrit.

Attached: event.png (1200x840, 531K)

Enjoy getting 1 SSR at 3% rates that isn't even a summon.

5* baha/luci when

It's a buncle scam. The gacha is going to be shit.

>KMR can't even be assed to give me angel fodder
There's a point where this has to stop

Attached: ss+(2018-03-21+at+02.23.46).jpg (307x123, 10K)

Are we going to wait until the actual gacha switch to find out what the rate up is? That's usually how they do it for star gacha right?

Do I have any hope with 3 MLB Levi dagger?

Salsa event gonna suck.

>ifritscream.mp3

I managed on the very first run of the event with 4 MLB daggers and a couple of 3* Chev Axes, which was before seraphics and 5* GW charas were introduced. I had a water GW dagger to help me though.

>The only thing that's pretty safe is the refresh and double element summons
>Not 4*ing Cybele for the skill turn cut and skill damage cap up

Attached: earth.png (634x752, 629K)

What summon were you using? I don't have Europa

F3E11AEC
grimnir

Europa wasn't around at the time either, so it was just Levi x 80% Macula if I was lucky, otherwise Levi x Levi.

Shit, players now have it easy.

Europa didn't exist back then

Rolling now is still better, right?

>GBF 2
>You play as the child of Gran and Lecia

>Lecia

Maybe I should just give up on the 2nd sword and use that damn homokatana. At least it boosts Sandy and Luci's CA.

Why is Ilfrit so easy? Corrow is killing people left and right. I have a nearly deck out Dark grid with multiple 4* Claw and still have trouble timing her trigger.

will that be the ultimate bland OP shonen protag

summon rate up to end the free rolls is fine, and im saying it as someone who hasnt gotten their 100 roll yet

just kidding i got mine during flashfest eat shit retards HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just 10 more shards bros! No drops yet.

Attached: loight.png (306x172, 58K)

Grandad will force him to marry

Oh and gilbert who told her about pholia was the one that killed abel with his own hands.

Local girl ruins everything basically.

Lmao niggas even if they did rerun xeno itfrit its not like youll get any drops anyway

Attached: 20.png (968x947, 826K)

I have less than that and I'm one turning her. You aren't actually participating in the raid are you user?

Use Dark Cag + DJeanne and you'll never die.

>Song 5*
You are making a mistake. Don't do it lad. She can't carry Light. Just play another element. She doesn't even love the danchou

I'm not a cuck。 cuck。you're a cuck。 cuck。

Which grid should I work on after GW or in the near future?

Attached: _20180321_003345.jpg (2481x1584, 1.51M)

>tfw 4.55 ps4 and won't be able to play re;link
hold me bros

Attached: 1489330325048.jpg (511x447, 55K)

And you still got absolutely nothing

I have a 0* grid and it's easy as fuck with Jannu

I am doing the raid. I just give up on the 2nd Xeno because I can't auto Ex/NM. Having to fight Ex+ manually is irritating

>un-ancient ecke
uhh, why user?

Do your magna 2 raids.

>play another element
I only play on-element though and I plan on making all the Eternals. I have 5 of them already.

Okay, I'm ready for suicide.

Attached: light.png (489x669, 612K)

472D8A08

Leviathan

Bros????

No one can auto ex unless they use some gimp grid because alfven will oneshot their team

>Pholiafags
Face it, even she weren't shitty lolibait in a game were there are already low amount of lolis and many that are in are playable, you wouldn't stan this hard, it's pathetic. Especially when she's that ugly too.

They're the ones that dropped.

Think for yourself, brainlet.

If you don't 5* them all then there is no reason to make them. Unless you go full on autistic during GW you won't have enough gold brick

>100 rolls during feena, yaia and bonito rate up
Great, thanks KMR.

I wouldn't be here if I could......

Abel's dick must rival Bahamut's, right boys?

I'm a ranklet with shit luck and can't beat Xeno Corow EX consistently.
Would it be a good idea to just leech 2 copies of the Sunblade and use Damascus bars to uncap it?

They won't even have a rate up. Literally just buncles.

I have 4 at 5* already.

You are supposed to reduce them. ES doesn't work the same way as AES and you need Crimson Finger for Agni

Just flip them??? I don't get it. The real gate is rainbow prisms

Last time I complained about no flips in the thread I got a flip right after so let's try this again.
>tfw head crushed between corow thighs nonstop for hours and no flips

Attached: 1520288866276.jpg (600x507, 153K)

A True Xeno is not worth 2 dama bars.

If that's the case just leech raids until you have 1 fully uncapped from the shop

Save your bars, Metatron comes out tomorrow and may (emphasis on may) change up light grids to only need one xeno. Even if you end up needing two, Xeno Corow will rerun eventually and you can use another EX weapon as a placeholder until then, which won't cost you too much damage.

>spend thousands of dollars on primals and grand weapons
>get kicked from raids
The absolute state of whales in anno 2018

???
They only flip from Maniac and you get 2/ day

I'm a new wind player. I just got 5000 pendants and I was wondering what I should spend them on. Tia's being really stingy and I've only gotten 1 gun to drop, but I shouldn't be using my pendants on guns right? I heard light swords and dark claws were more rare. What should I get?

>tfw got my agni to 3*
>get beaten by mlb canes

Attached: 1521589438735.jpg (715x1000, 89K)

You know that they released the weapon skills for mettatron bows just like the they did for the rest of magna II, right? Anyone who can use motocal knows how it will change their grids already.

>may
It will be 6 swords, 2 bows, 1 Xeno, and 1 Ultima/optional Xeno.

All i wanted was a mellissabelle of my very own and even that was too much to ask

Attached: 0017 (1).png (1280x1791, 975K)

Lmaooooo ok kid

UBHL drops gold bars at a 3% rate from red chests and 0.5% rate from flips

Finish one element grid first so you can actually start farming and not leeching. Tia actually has a very generous drop of 1/20. It may feel frustrating but if you actually take 40 berry and spent all of them leeching, you usually should get 1 SSR. Don't worry about claw and sword. You need to be 101+ to unlock their true potential

Source me bro

Someone recommend me a party composition here. Summer Heles is kinda proving underwhelming herself to be underwhelming atm.

Attached: SSR Light.png (455x325, 188K)

So should I be pendanting tia guns then? And she does seem to be dropping a lot, I've been getting fists and axes and spears for days but only one gun so far.

But UBHL success rate is like 25 % or something. How can you farm him?

>1 turn on the element that doesn't give a fuck about skill cooldowns.
Do you play earth in ubhl or something? That's not even worth the time it takes to cast.

Wait till they announce the next gatcha. Then decide.

Nope. Break lock utility, HP summon utility as boss fights become more complicated and phalanx/cut mitigated, potential FLB II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX/X/X+ until it's core. It's silly to throw away a 0.014% chance pull for the equivalent of 10 ygg's you get plenty of weekly.

She's also core cute.

We need more serious charlotte events instead of misusing her for comedy. Harvins got it rough...

This, people will regret their choices when the triple attack echo meta shifts to the new skill dmg meta that'll come from the release of the 5-8 skill slots on ultra-limit break SR's

Roll at 18:50 if there's still no announcement.

Why is Diantha considered so good?

Don't fucking pub him retard

What EMPs should I put on Wind Jeanne?

i would recommend getting the guns if you have good wind characters
you will get pendants faster if you finish your grid

here to complain too. where the fuck are my flips monkeyman

>he fell for the stamina in wind meme

That's true, but the Metatron Bow's second skill is new and may have busted numbers on it like the Alex Katana.