/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

"Hmm, I wonder where I should go next on my epic quest for hentai..."

Old Thread: Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire/tags/20

Attached: Hentai Adventure.jpg (960x536, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rs200.org/?page_id=613
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/kommandos_pc/hierarchy
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_famiglia/hierarchy
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_inner_strivers/hierarchy
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/autistic_femboys/hierarchy
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_-_air_crew/hierarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=ePE2moyUdEM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for jews

Submit your ideas for Lamar's Antics.

Attached: Lamar Thonk.jpg (960x536, 83K)

Friendly reminder that if your GB200's primary color is anything other than white, you are officially a special snowflake.

rs200.org/?page_id=613

Attached: clanky-32800.jpg (1024x576, 298K)

you do realize that a livery represents a vinyl wrap covering the original paint entirely, right? with that said most race liveries for the rs200 were also primarily white so

Lamar obtains a pit pass and shows everyone that you need real Native American heritage to truly excel in the American past-time of stock car racing.

Explain these private "good friends only" clubs

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/kommandos_pc/hierarchy

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_famiglia/hierarchy

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_inner_strivers/hierarchy

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/autistic_femboys/hierarchy

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_-_air_crew/hierarchy

Which cars are downforce cars and why i should avoid them?

>Not painting yours after the most badass hillclimb car ever made.

Attached: rs200-hill-climb-900-hp-bonnet-goes-flying.png (1037x633, 876K)

how to ruin an entire game: the vehicle

Attached: Oppressor-GTAO-front.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Anyone who has this spoiler on their GB200 and isn't homaging this particular car is KoS IMHO.

>lamar peeps on bikini girls with chad boyfriends
>lamar steals an oppressor, doesn't know it can fly, accidentally learns on a cliff face
>lamar trains for the los santos marathon
>lamar has a day at the fair
>lamar goes hiking, meets rape hillbillies, results up to you

>split doomsday act 3 50/50 with my bro several times
>finish heist and only get the 750k
>not once gotten the bonus from selling the khanjali
time to see if they fixed it in the update i guess

Is this one of the most JUST updates in GTAO history?
>"gameplay" consists of literal circle tracks where the only semblance of skill needed is dodging other retards who can't even drive a circle properly.
>stock car races but some fag can run their fully customized version, customs set to on by default meaning that's where it will stay for most hosts
>literally every car in the update is fucking broken and undriveable. Even some old cars got fucked
>racing/car focused update but once again R* doesn't increase the property cap or introduce new form of car storage

The only plus I'm seeing here is a handful of the cars were things I wanted in the game. But again, with nowhere to put them, none of them are being bought

Attached: IMG_5182.jpg (593x616, 96K)

Oppressors are easy to destroy when you have a Hydra, but the Decucxo is the vehicle that ruined everything here.

Can't even do contact missions properly anymore because everyone is using that garbage can.

Are there any working MP-to-SP glitches?

You clearly have never seen a Deluxo before. At least this piece of shit can be fallen off of and can't stay in the air for long.

>Are there any working MP-to-SP glitches?
Dude I barely know what "frame rate" means after 20+ years of gaming

I love using the explosive sniper on Oppressors and watching the riders ragdoll helplessly to the ground.

Attached: 1449422188917.png (435x367, 147K)

This update is total dick, but I can't help but smile with how many layers of shitposting R* did with this car. They sure have been adding a lot of Russian vehicles.
>obviously a piece of shit, both visually and based on its description
>cardboard body mods
>ProLapse sponsorship stripes, an obvious reference to Adidas track pants
Can't wait to see how they mods are named in LSC. The hipster cars all have snarky names for the visual mods

Attached: IMG_5236.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

I wonder if that spoiler will give the downforce bonus. It wouldn't be the first weird thing to do so. Tire racks and luggage get the job done

It's listed in the files as Cardboard Side Skirts.

Protip: Maximum window armor on vehicles is often not worth the trade-off in offensive capability.

Attached: GTA5_2018_03_17_05_57_53_517.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

It's your software-hardware co-axial bottleneck you drooling fuck

>You clearly have never seen a Deluxo before
The Deluxo is the easiest vehicle to destroy. You just have to dismount and shoot it with explosive rounds.

Attached: sitting-duck.webm (660x370, 2.8M)

>if you don't devote brain power to understanding the mechanics of gaming you're a drooling fuck
bing bing WAHOO to you too

So people who are grinding RP can switch their active crew and prevent GTAG from climbing up onto the leaderboards where turbo-autists can stalk the crew.

Attached: 1514824455603.jpg (394x592, 74K)

With practice you learn to avoid it. I've reached the point where I'm times more effective with the Oppressor than with adad spam in first person.

Attached: tryhard-Opp-lock.webm (660x370, 2.09M)

hey can I get a pc crew invite

sc: MileyM

>modern Mustang has mechanical fuel injection
>classic '60s Mustang has EFI
my sides

>check out the Jester classic
>see this
Yes, that's a liberty city mod. NO that does not affect the looks of the car. It really is this shitty looking in actual GTAO. And that's fucking rear end what the fuck

Attached: IMG_5239.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

There is a lot of evidence suggesting they took the SA model and just brought that up HD spec and nothing more. Those stupid ass exhaust pipes was all it took to convince me not to buy this thing. Can't believe how well done the Elegy Retro looks compared to this turd

well hey, i guess the vanillaworks guys didn't mess up by doing their own version at all

Hey guys, i know you usually discuss GTA 5 here, but i made a graphics overhaul mod for GTA III
It's still a little rough around the edges, but it's pretty good so far (in my opinion)

Tell me your thoughts!

Attached: GTA 3 ENCHANCED GRAPHICS.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

2/10 joke
0/10 if bait

trying far too hard and lack the talent to produce anything funny

spent a third of my money on the rs200, no regrets it's fun as shit

I literally lol'd

>says that while on PC
The only reason you're enjoying destroying Deluxos is because insurance doesn't exist on your platform. We gotta shoot out the driver or start a VIP job that temporarily disables all insurance, like Hostile Takeover or Fully Loaded or Headhunter.

flashGT when

i haven't played in a while now
can someone give me a quick rundown on the newest update?

Attached: leaked gta 6 sreenshot.png (900x506, 328K)

a few cars held mostly behind drip feed (though in groups rather than one at a time), a race for stock cars and some other shit no one cares about. nothing

It broke the best car in the game
It's shit

sooo.... it's just another boring racing update, that we have to wait 6 months before we get all the cars?
if so, then *yawn*

Attached: jew star.png (1444x684, 140K)

thankfully this time they are dripfeeding the cars in 4 groups. so maybe four weeks ha ha? if they don't decide to skip weeks that is

Attached: seal orb.png (540x577, 458K)

>Hotring Races, aka NASCAR-style stunt races, but with more autistic ramming fests
>16 cars, only 5 currently released while the rest are dripfeed
>all the new cars have a flag that cuts a big percentage of power from their engines for no reason, which means they're all slow as shit
>6 reskinned racing suits
>nerfing the Viseris's topspeed and making it boring to drive
>Hollow-Point Revolver no longer 1-shots, now you have to rely on the fire round Revolver
>literally nothing else

Attached: Oy-a-Vey.jpg (960x1608, 455K)

>HP Revolver has been nerfed
how will i harass people from my deluxo now?

nigga, how will I shut down shitters who fire RPGs at the corner?

So is the vagner the fastest car again?

>Even some old cars got fucked

Don't tell me they fucked the T20. I will be so fucked off.

They "fixed" the Visaris, no one touched your literal who mememobile so calm the fuck down.

Only hope for the update is the Classic Issi and the motherfucking Sea Sparrow coming back

Attached: Mr-Bean-Conduit-Sur-Le-Toit-643x394.jpg (643x394, 95K)

>Not knowing what the T20 is
Start playing this year?

The T20 is so irrelevant it isn't even funny anymore. Your car is a meme my boy

Tell me about the cliques in GTAG

Pretty much these with a side of Iffy cock worship.

The Sea Sparrow can't even float on water, it's literally a useless pile of flying junk.

Any news for Red dead redemption 2?

Game comes out soon and there is still absolutely fuckall information on it. I know this is a GTA general, but I thought I should leave ask. Any confirmed release dates for a new trailer? Or just new info in general?

>Game comes out soon

This October mate, honestly this year seems to be going by fast, it's April in just few weeks, felt like just yesterday was Jan

That said, and mixed with the fact this is going to be the biggest game of the year, it just doesn't make sense why we still know absolutely nothing about it yet, don't even think you can pre-order it yet (least not on the digital market)

>mate
i am not your breeding partner, degenerate

>people wanting more garage space
>when they have literally hundreds of vehicles they haven't driven in years
rockstar should release 200 more vehicles and no garage space, just to teach you people a lesson.

Attached: 1493003679275.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>it's April in just few weeks, felt like just yesterday was Jan
Holy shhit, exactly

jesus, that car has an unreal acceleration.

it's because it's a cgi car

>There is a lot of evidence suggesting they took the SA model and just brought that up HD spec and nothing more.

Not really. The overall body and mesh suggest the model is original. Retards keep saying it's a direct SA port, but that's just speculation. The design itself shows they stayed relatively true to the original Supra when it comes to the general shape (very stubby as opposed to long and straight). But instead of giving a spin on Supra features they were directly inspired by the SA Jester. The headlights, taillights, bumper and side skirts look faithful to the SA rendition. The car itself is decent imo except for the retarded exhausts, thin and missing trim, missing indicators, wheels, interior, and no spoiler.

Sadly in essence it’s just a cheap homage to the screaming Supra fanboys who REALLY wanted the SA Jester; In a morbid turn of events they got what they asked for but not truly wanted. This is also evident by the fact that they named it a "Jester" even though the Jester is an NSX in GTA V.

I’m sure someone’s going to take the mesh, alter its kinks and make a proper mod with actual customization. It’s sure to happen with a car as popular as this. But until then, get fucced.

Attached: jestershit.png (1200x1877, 2.71M)

It's almost like people that are friends like having their own crews together. They're not official gtag crews or anything, so I don't know why your panties are in a knot.

>Hollow-Point Revolver no longer 1-shots, now you have to rely on the fire round Revolver
are you fucking for real

Lamar joins the FIB then arrests Franklin

Yeah, and I'm pissed off. It's how I shut down shitters who fire rocket 'round corners or just before they suicide via stickybomb.

The fire-rounds are an okay alternative, but they're not insta-kill. Your targets have a second to mow you down before they succumb to the flames.

He was just trying to joke around with you, but since you had to be a dick by default I'll explain to you that frame rate isn't a video game mechanic but a video term that applies even to film, and if you can't understand it you really are a drooling retard.

I wouldn’t mind a new garage property a la Jay Leno’s garage with shitloads of lore friendly car memorabilia all over the walls.

Like, most of these garages are designed by folks who don’t care, and it shows.

The lighting in the executive office garage sucks ass.

You know what would've been perfect? The Import/Export vehicle warehouse being reused as a garage, but slightly larger in dimensions to make the storing more tidy.

I just love the workshop and memorabilia aesthetic it has going on, but too bad, our garages have to be polished and boring.

anyone else checking rockstar social club every other day for new update news?

>but since you had to be a dick by default
Literally my default setting. I simply don't care, it's nerd shit and beneath me.

>it's nerd shit and beneath me.
>plays video games
Retard

I noticed that the Overflöd Tyrant has its tires clip through the body when driven over bumps.

Every car in this update feels rushed. Just look at the Supra, the Taipan, and the Ellie. The Ellie looks especially lazy as compared to Mafia 3's fantastic Mustang that has been used as the placeholder Dominator Classic by Vanillaworks of gta5-mods.

Attached: Capture.png (1366x654, 1.53M)

What the fuck is wrong with your game. It looks like you took this screenshot on a console.

>Can't discern the difference between casually engaging in and taking higher interest in
Retard

Oh no, that's not from my game, I got it from some guy's youtube video and they were just moving the camera around frantically.

its from a youtube video nigga

>trying to cover up not knowing basic shit even normals know about by calling it higher interest
Stop being retarded, I don't care if it's on purpose or not

Ask whoever uploaded that what the fuck is wrong with their game. It looks like they filmed that video on a console.

>trying to cover up
>freely admitted to without any prompting or relation to what was said before
oh wow, you dumb. If you think most normals give a shit about "frame rate" or "hud" or whatever the fuck else then you dumb.

FOR ALL CONSOLEFAGS WHO WANT A GOOD SOLO DUPE GLITCH.

Requirements

>Closed Friends Session
>MOC with Vehicle Storage Bay
>Full Facility
>Avenger
>Heist Invite (Original)
>Heist Garage full with free Elegys (or other cars you want to get rid off)
>Car you want to duplicate inside Facility (no custom plate needed)
>[Xbox] Person in a different targeting mode

Steps

>Enter your Facility
>Enter the back of the Avenger and walk to the door
>[PS4] Tap PS Button on the controller, go to the activity and hover over 'Start GTA Online', double tap PS Button to get back to GTA
>[PS4] Enter cockpit, instantly double tap PS Button, press X and then circle ingame
>[Xbox] Find a friend in different targeting mode, join him and decline the first message in GTA
>[Xbox] Enter cockpit, instantly join your friend, accept first alert message, decline second alert message to change your aim mode
>Accept the Heist Invite
>Exit the Heist planning
>Enter your Heist Apartment Garage
>Get into a car, then wait around 10 seconds after the engine starts up, then drive out (You will spawn at your Facility)
>Drive into your Facility and replace the Retro Custom
>Get into the replaced car and drive it out
>Request your MOC
>Drive into the back of the MOC and back out
>Store the car inside the Facility

Congrats! You are done!

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=ePE2moyUdEM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Ray Zor.png (637x593, 42K)

I'm just assuming you're being retarded on purpose now

Attached: you.png (30x33, 3K)

I just now submitted a ticket regarding the Entity XXR's underperformance and misrepresentation of its performance.

I suggest those of you who were rused as well, do the same.

t. nerd.

You would be jaw dropped at some of the women I've been with.

not him, but post pics

is the assault smg any good?

It's not bad, but because there are alternatives much better than it, it's not good

is ur mom any good?

It's not bad, but because there are alternatives much better than it, it's not good

If you could use it as a drive by gun I would use it just to get the UZI out of my inventory for a while.

You'd just pick up an unmodified one from the first NPC you kill in any situation

I know. I replaced the UZI for the AP pistol for a while. I memorized the button combo to re-enable my custom load outs doing I/E runs. But besides those two there's not many options for a suppressible automatic drive by gun that can be used in anything from a bike to an Insurgent and is also worth using.

Assault smg can't driveby though
not even on bikes

Yes.

Holy fuck, I’ve never seen the inside of one of those warehouses. Never bothered with that part of the business cuz repairs are expensive af.
That shit is perfect. I wouldn’t doubt if it was originally intended to be a seperate garage property. Just throw in some interior upgrades and it’d be perfect.

>Repairs are expensive
You should only occasionally be causing more than $1000 in damage and VERY RARELY causing close to $10000 at which point you could just destroy tge car and do another source instead. Repairs should not be costing enough to deter you from I/E. It's literally the most efficient way of making money in this game.

One hand wielding of big guns when
Dual wielding when
Drive by with any gun when

Attached: BloodRayne_3.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1024, 253K)