/vtg/ - Vermintide Admiral

Mongoloid pubbies edition.

>Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

> Enemy HP spreadsheet that looks mostly correct and valid until the devs shit on it and don't contribute anything
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiWoQOH9LeZVlbHv5GvTaToet5wKW6AdpKDf35StcBI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

>Book locations for dumb people.
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy

>Mega of shit:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

>Vermintide lore
dropbox.com/s/spag8tl6d6zewjg/lore.txt?dl=0

Old:

Attached: 1521434778780.jpg (600x480, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vermintide.gamepedia.com/Drakefire_Pistols
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Skaven/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the absolute BEST armor deleter for Legend? So tired of getting fucked by Chaos Patrols + hordes

Shame about Ussingen.

nth for elf master race

>Champion Righteous Stand.
>Level 20 Siena has blown herself up three times by the end of the arena.
>Bounty Hunter with natural bond races me (an IB) for the first Grim.
>Party insists on fighting Chaos Spawn in the top half of the second tome room instead of drawing it outside.

How is it possible to be this fuckin' munted.

Attached: 1487047017985.png (799x829, 44K)

>ywn smell a plaguefathers farts

Attached: kruber rat guts.jpg (800x800, 72K)

BEST TEAM COMP, FAGGOTS:

Ranger Veteran Bardin with 25% ammo bags
Waystalker Kerilian with all sustain talents
Huntsmal Kruger
Bounty Hunter Saltzpyre

Dirty melee faggots and heat weapon users stay at home and let the real ranged pros take down Legend without taking a hit.

Wiki is being useless
vermintide.gamepedia.com/Drakefire_Pistols

Can Drakefire Pistols have Heat Sink on them? I wasted 15 orange pixie dust on it with no avail.

>What is the absolute BEST armor deleter for Legend?
Try everything and decide for yourself.

Have you heard about Kislev?

So Bardin with a great axe and drakegun?

Yes.

Bounty hunter with repeater pistol alt fire.

Huntsman with Longbow if you can Aim

Bardin Ranger Veteran with Warpick. Pop cloud, charge attack head shot one shot all Chaos warriors.

While in Huntsman's ult, are you supposed to just spam arrows or still charge them?

Attached: 1518989015446.jpg (960x768, 428K)

>Is this why I'll sometimes do a sweeping swing and a rat will randomly be ignored by it and just stand there and fucking gut me when all of his buddies are sent flying?
Yes, that's a "phantom swing" and it's a very common problem.

It's also pretty fucking unacceptable for a second installment of a melee-focused game by the same developer as the previous title. Melee hit detection is literally the most important element of both games and they still don't have it working properly.

Attached: VATS.png (428x456, 240K)

What is the 1 handed hammer useful for? It seems like a downgrade to the 2 handed hammer since it doesn't kill armored any quicker and hits fewer targets on normal swings while being comparatively slow on top of that.

that reminds me more of the XCOM shooting % things than it does of VATS

Faster cc and better dodges.

Attached: 1521613628223.jpg (1939x1149, 198K)

How do i get better at melee with Sienna, i feel her staff is much better at killing than her melee, but i need to have the weapon out to block those assrats

Attached: 1507706831172.jpg (719x504, 73K)

god i wish that was me

I thought I was fucking up somehow, but do the devs at least know about this? Also this isn't as bad as...

>Press Q to switch to melee, Right click to block
>Shoot beam
>Press Q, right click
>Shoot beam
>Press Q
>Right click
>Shoot beam
>Get downed

This sends me into a frothing rage. As well as

>Hold right click
>Left click shotgun surrounding rats
>Left click shotgun
>Left click shotgun
>Left click SUDDENTLY BEAM BURST
>get stabbed and die.

It's really turning me off this game. It feels like at least once per map I'll get killed because of the controls and not the enemies.

gfycat com ImpartialGlitteringJaguar

Reminder that this is completely fucking unacceptable and Fatshark are trashdevs

what properties do I even roll on a ranged weapon?

Equip dagger. It mows through swarms and the charged attack is probably massive damage, considering how quick it kills elites. Too bad it doesn't show up on the fucking dummies for some reason.

>when you get most damage done/most elites killed/most boss damage done AND least damage taken
>as slayer
it's the gucciest feeling

Attached: teeth like shark week.jpg (500x500, 42K)

what wep is it?

Attached: 1518751546833.jpg (331x331, 52K)

Depends on if you're going crit or not. Full crit of course roll chance and power, otherwise power vs armor and chaos. If the weapon does poorly against armor switch it to skaven.

I like going with a mace to bop heavy armor that the staff doesn't do well against

Krubers Handgun, which is just instant on-demand deletion of any special. I guess crit chance and then ammo return on crit makes sense.

I hold right click and spam left click. Significantly increased damage over just left click.

Veeky Forums league team when

That's one of the worst weapons in the game. Go with blunderbuss and let someone else snipe things.

34th for footknight is fun as hell when you play it as a high speed scum smasher instead of hiding behind a shield.

Attached: entering the brap dimension.webm (852x480, 1.63M)

>play unchained because I've unlocked it and it is apparently tankier than the other Siennas
>if I get hit too often without having the skill ready I blow up
>have to use heat sparingly, meaning I don't fling spells as often

Why didn't I just play Kruber from the start?

>shoot Viktor in the head with beam
>He yells about Gorreckson
>perfect crime

>everyone full
>everyone been beyond 80% whole map
>elf:wizard stop friednly fre
>killing last bile troll
>you have been removed

lol

Attached: 552500_20180321174010_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.58M)

What does "hitmas" mean on the spreadsheet?

Sword and Shield is just too good.

>ywn be captured by Skaven
>Skaven wn drag you into their filthy tunnels and tie you to a table
>ywn be surrounded by filthy, disgusting four foot tall rat men
>ywn start to panic as they remove their loin cloths, revealing their hot, stinky rat dicks
>ywn scream in pain as your virgin butthole is penetrated by a thick rodent cock
>ywn whimper and beg as a rat in heat jackhammers your battered ass while slobbering and cackling maniacally
>ywn feel a splurge of vile rat cum fill your battered insides
>ywn hear the Skaven who took your virginity say you have the tightest man thing ass they've ever fucked
>ywn shriek as an agitated rat bites into the flesh of your arm and starts to chew while a different rat mounts your leaking shitpipe
>ywn get fucked and eaten while a filthy Skaven stands on the table and lowers his fat ass over your face
>his pungent balls wn cover your nose while his playful tail whips back and forth over your abdomen
>he wn tell you to prepare to eat your man thing friends while taking a huge, putrid rat shit in your mouth
>ywn gag and fight the urge to vomit while your arm is slowly chewed off and a second rat cums inside you
>a fourth rat wn gouge a knife playfully into your side and tell you to pledge your soul to the horned rat if you want to die
>ywn cry as the Skaven sitting on your face tells you to swallow everything if you don't want to eat your testicles
>ywn be tortured, raped, and humiliated for hours until you finally give in, screaming "Please! The Great Horned Rat is the only real god and I swear my soul to him, so please, please kill me already!"
>ywn hear the Skaven around you laugh cruelly while they prepare to eat you alive
Why even live?

Post the kislev version

>huntsman is good I swear
>posts screenshots with 3 times as many melee kills than ranged kills
so is this just one retard spamming his dumb opinions or are there a bunch of them?

>The Great Horned Rat is the only real god and I swear my soul to him,
by sigmar how heretical

Fuck this patch. Zero crashes before, now crashing every 30 minutes. Friends having this problem, too. Rollback pls.

Q: Any advantage to quickplay vs choosing a map?

>At least the sun is shining, eh?

quickplay bonus fills half a chest bar

works on my machine :)

Time-time for lewdies and mate-waifus!
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Skaven/1

Attached: VT 1521498502253.jpg (1920x1778, 620K)

>ywn shriek in horror as disgusting rat creatures burst up from every grate and tunnel, burning and killing as they flood onto the white marble streets
>ywn run for you life from the chittering swarm only to find yourself surrounded
>ywn writhe, kick, and scream as their claws grasp at you, fighting until everything goes black with an impact to the back of your skull
>ywn wake up at the bottom of a fetid pit, your beautiful dress a shredded ruin, doing less for your modesty then if you were naked
>ywn look around in terror at the mass of rats surrounding you as they come closer
>ywn feel tears rolling down your face and pleas for mercy flow out your lips
>ywn have the limbs desperately covering your shame yanked away with a chittering laugh
>ywn have a filthy reeking rat cock thrust against your face again and again until you scream, and then shoved into your open mouth and down your throat
>ywn gag and choke on its awful flavor, the worst thing you've ever experienced right up until the other skaven shove their rat-cocks into your pussy and ass
>ywn find yourself hoping for death as the taste of oily rat semen floods your mouth and a matching warmth blooms in your belly
>ywn think of your gentle husband as a new group of rats climb atop you
>ywn gradually lose every part of your mind over months except for that image as endless waves of rats batter you with horror and, worse, slowly growing pleasure
>ywn finally, willingly, let go of that image as you shudder in orgasm for the first time
>ywn lie at the very bottom of a reeking pit, a dumb mindbroken smile on your face, as your hands roam over your hugely pregnant belly, savoring the feeling of the teeming writhing life growing inside you, even as the next set of rats climbs atop you

Ok but I'm talking about practice. Why should I use it over the 2 handed hammer

isn't warhammer fantasy battle kinda the primordial pool that warcraft and thus the new non-dnd non-tolkien generic fantasy comes from?

how does Bretonnia fares?

Attached: 1517431062515.jpg (2560x1440, 1008K)

Huntsman gets that crit aura for mele and he uses his ult on bosses.He IS pretty good.

why does quickplay do this, and not boss maps?

Can the revolt version play together with the legit version

My understanding is that the bow drawing is janky AF, ppl often saying "never fully charge!", so prolly just regular spam.

Attached: pnrobo0m01.jpg (768x432, 71K)

to force people not to be picky which map they play

>Elf thighs caked with gutter runner semen when?
>Heavy fur covered balls slapping faster and faster against elf thighs as the rat grows closer to climaxing inside his victim.
>Thick ropes of skaven cum splattering over the weeping elf's face and ears, dripping in fat globs down onto her bared chest and the cold cobblestones of the alleyway.
>Filthy rat spunk in her hungry elf womb.

>Clanrat watches the elf fighting through the city from the rooftops, hiding behind chimney stacks and sticking to shadows
>Starts stroking himself as she takes a few glancing blows
>The more weary an injured she becomes, the faster he pleasures his twitching member
>She pauses for a moment, his hand is a blur
>Drinks down the potion, the one he left for her right out in the open
>As she complains about the taste he explodes, thick ropes of seed splattering the tiles in front of him, some of it even clearing the edge of the roof and marking the street below

>You'll never be the clanrat that manages to claw his way to the top of the pack, putting the other weaklings in their place and taking what you want from them whenever you feel the urge
>You'll never be cornered by a group of horny stormvermin who have heard about you and want to show you what true domination is
>You'll never be forced to take three stormvermin cocks in you rear at once
>Never feel them all cum one after the other, the heat filling your bruised body as they climax, biting down on your neck and back
>Never be so worn out by the abuse that you can do nothing but lie there as the clanrats you once lorded over find you, the furry mass descending on you with erect, dripping cocks and gleeful looks in their eyes as they plunge into you gaping asshole and jam their stinking flesh down your whimpering throat, barely muffling the desperate moans of forced pleasure that their frantic thrusts draw from you
>tfw stormvermin will never piss on you
>tfw you'l never be forced to rim some stormvermin swampy anus

Attached: 1347139175802.jpg (166x91, 7K)

I love knight's charge.

Attached: chaarge.webm (788x480, 2.99M)

>finally get a group that doesn't instasuicide halescourge
>Beat boss with two grim, but one person died
>A fart wizard summons a storm in that narrow passage that traps us
Heheheh

2h hammer and grudge raker if you wanna be useful after champ

>elf shoots me
>point blank RAW MIGHTY DUO back at her
Fuck OFF

>posts screenshots with 3 times as many melee kills than ranged kills
Not the one spamming those screens, but here's one of mine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having several times more melee kills than ranged kills as huntsman, because ALL of your huntsman ranged kills should be specials, elites and bosses only. Personally, I run a bow+2h sword setup on legend and the synergy is perfect.

Attached: 20180320192626_1.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

How do you use zealot? Especially flail, I don't understand this weapon. Zealot is pretty fun with its tankiness but Saltz melee weapon seems so shit in comparison to Kruber or dwarf.

>people suicide or leave as map starts
that is working out just nice and fine

it determines how many of those things you can cleave through
so (for example, assuming i get the mechanics right), if you're swinging an attack with a cleave value of 10, you could hit 5 slave rats but only 4 chaos horde guys, since they have a higher mass

cos they bitches

Which version?

I hate that.If people can't play all maps they should just stop playing quickplay.

>Especially flail
Block cancel after the first two hits since the last two hits are single target overhead swings. Otherwise focus on shield bearers, elites, chaos warriors. The flail stunlocks the fuck out of those and those last two swings are guaranteed headshots.

yeah sure they are bitches and suck, but my experience is still compromised. If there was an incentive to have them stay that would solve it, like half an extra loot bar

>There is no Dwarf in the team

Attached: 1498800680759.png (1029x810, 1.63M)

swiftbow kerillian detected

>FOR LILEATH
>eat three arrows
>TRUTH HURTS
>die

> get poked in butt for half hp on Legend
this is a brutal wake-up call

just have ranalds gift not be active for them for like a half hour after dropping

I hate that. I hate that the biggest jump in difficulty comes from the absolutely absurd incidental damage. Especially because so much of it is now unavoidable because of the audio fuck-ups.

He wasn't talking about tomes or grims. Nigger. Of course you will want a kit if you're the only one with a free slot
You HAVE more survivability and flexibility with a draught during a fight than with a medkit.

who would win:
>the ubersreik five(4)
>one clan rat that spawned in behind you somehow

>waiting for enemies to come in through a window
>they crawl through the fucking solid wall behind me instead
LEGEND IS A MAGICAL PLACE

You just gonna have to admit that regen will eventually be patched and you will HAVE to get out your melee weapon at one point or another dude.
Trust me. Do it now and you won't have to wipe the salt off Ur anus later

for hordes just use the power attack, dodge back afterwards, repeat

i can normally hold off hordes by myself

Radical Larry taught them well.

It feels like the audio cues for specials don't play sometimes. Is that a known bug?

So it's not for just me that the "about to get fucking stabbed in the back" sound rarely works?
Ratical Larry

Half the audio cues are missing m8.
Most normal ennemies don't make any sound most of the time. It's my main cause of being stabbed in the back compared to the first game since I can't hear them coming.
That and ennemies have a tendency to go through walls

No fun allowed.

Attached: all the time.jpg (168x240, 7K)

spam dagger charge attacks and shoves

the first charge attack is an aoe fire damage knockdown that seems to do a good amount of damage, and the followup charge attack is a stab that chunks the fuck out of elites

No no no there's two different things things here. First of all, each weapon as a limited number of enemies it can hit with its swing. It depends on the weapon, on the enemies and on your hero power. Then there are phantom swing which basically only trigger half the hit animation of a weapon every now and then (from my experience, this only happened with the executioner sword's second fast hit). Phantom swing don't hit anything at all.

Is this normal?

Attached: b146ad34e5f6b055a3a37c401ff04d0db4ed9eff.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

People only did that because the map was bugged though. And it's not bugged anymore. I just played Skittergate on champ and everything went fine.

I like this one the best, especially the middle part

it is when you're on warpstone

Considering they yet to address or patch this since release. Obviously!

Does Kislev get fucked up by the rats? Seems like they'd be first in line to get fucked by the northmen or even the chaos themselves over the rats.

I now see why the falchion is still good. While I still like the rapier, falchion has STAGGER. That's so important on Champ and especially Legend where elites and berserkers are everywhere and you don't have time to dick around with dodge dancing while you poke them in the face. You need to smash them down fast and prevent them, most importantly, from attacking.

Are your settings on low?

Attached: 20180321163744_1.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)