WAVES TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH

WAVES TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>people were actually buying this instead of DGB

Stfu, it's barely down anything today

Good time to buy

mfw I was going to chuck $500 into this but put it on DGB instead

>tfw you remember when this coin first appeared all the Veeky Forums cucks kept saying they would be buying cyan lambos from their WAVES holdings

DGB is a good example of why Waves isn't going anywhere unless it gets added to Poloniex. Just look at DGB volume and compare it to Waves. Poloniex is where the money is.

That is only partially true for obvious reasons.

nice photoshop

Are the 7 holders and Sascha dumping it already?

Waves are long term investments. Buy the dip and forget it. Just my two cents

I really like Waves for an actual investment, great communication from team and ambitious roadmap that they've actually managed to stick to month after month

The community on slack is also the least deluded or toxic of any that I've idled

If your reason for not buying is "not on Polo" then lol, will Polo last forever as the sole gateway to volume? Obviously not and that means the Waves price is undervalued relative to the actual potential of the project

Of course you can also just gamble on DGB with their scammy social media presence and maybe get pumps but that's a different game

PoSW was far worse. Biggest letdown on Veeky Forums.

People are buying this up like crazy. Expect pump and dump soon.

>summerfag's first accumulation phase

>People are buying this up like crazy.

Only $1.3 million total volume mostly on trex

yeah right

>you can't even make a magic triangle with that picture

Jesus fucking christ, just stop already

Errr waves is $1.29 last week it was $0.58

Waves is going to $10

>FUD campaign
Top kek. I mean it was already obvious that half the crypto threads are lies, but this is ridiculous. A group of whales (kikes) shilling and FUDing on Veeky Forums and making profit off cucks.

Where to buy at?

Waves can easily get to $10 when added to polo. When is that going to happen?

>Just my two cents

That's a lot of waves

more like .001 of a wave
Waves are fucking expensive.
I wish I had got in when it was 19 cent.
It's above 1 dollar now and I'm not buying that over $1. I'll rather buy some other cheap shit

Bought 3200 WAVES right near the ATH. It's a powderkeg. Money is migrating to Bittrex. A lot of it. WAVES and Darcrus are going to the moon. And I don't mean pump and dump. I mean pump and level out like what happened with ETH. Waves is going to be over $2 very soon. Darcrus will be over $0.50 permanently. These are legit coins with legit value.

Bittrex