/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New weapon: H-3 Nozzlenose D is available! Sub: Suction Bomb; Special: Ink Armor
Next JP Splatfest is Latest Model vs. Popular Model (sponsored by Nike)! 2018-03-24 06:00 UTC - 2018-03-25 06:00 UTC

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: DY05JaMU8AEi5o_.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-lXe1t4OQ
twitter.com/WemI0/status/973943566123896832/video/1
gist.github.com/Reisyukaku/aaa8d0ab0974122b5c37d359c3cb1015
youtube.com/watch?v=gzngEqL6vnI
team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/153620-Team-Xecuter-coming-to-your-Nintendo-Switch-console!
github.com/switchbrew/nx-hbexploit300
github.com/reswitched/pegaswitch
zoltx23.github.io/ryujinx-emu/
yuzu-emu.org
github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX
github.com/switchbrew/libnx
twitter.com/fail0verflow/status/964954316892119040
switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Homebrew_Applications
gamerant.com/new-nintendo-switch-model-update/
youtu.be/_dTeJrBf9R0
twitter.com/MysticDistance
youtube.com/watch?v=fVq0s1ABjNE
twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/976506029298008064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-Splatoon 2 OctoModding:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-lXe1t4OQ
>twitter.com/WemI0/status/973943566123896832/video/1

-Save Game Dumpers
>gist.github.com/Reisyukaku/aaa8d0ab0974122b5c37d359c3cb1015

-Xecuter ANY FIRMWARE modchip:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gzngEqL6vnI
>team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/153620-Team-Xecuter-coming-to-your-Nintendo-Switch-console!
>For all the non-believers and technically capable people! Try the following key to decrypt STAGE2 of the bootloader (1.0.0 up till 2.3.0):
>F4ECA1685C1E4DF77F19DB7B44A985CA

-Exploits (Only 3.0.0)
>github.com/switchbrew/nx-hbexploit300

-Switch Exploit Toolkit-
>github.com/reswitched/pegaswitch

-Switch Emulators:
>zoltx23.github.io/ryujinx-emu/
>yuzu-emu.org

-CFW:
>github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX

-Switch AArch64-only userland library:
>github.com/switchbrew/libnx

-Linux running on Switch:
>twitter.com/fail0verflow/status/964954316892119040

-Switch Homebrew Apps:
>switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Homebrew_Applications

-New Switch Hardware coming, may be unhackable:
>gamerant.com/new-nintendo-switch-model-update/
>Firmware 5.0 also adds a configuration for the T214 (Tegra 214) central processing unit (CPU), although the Nintendo Switch currently uses the Tegra 210 CPU.
>The current system on a chip used for the Nintendo Switch includes a vulnerability which makes the console vulnerable to hacks and this vulnerability will remain in all future versions of the Switch that uses the same system on a chip. By switching to another CPU, Nintendo can solve the problem.

Attached: octohax.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Moddegenrate, fuck off to /hbg/

They sent me here because they only mod consoles, not games because that's not homebrew.

Remember to always booyah back and ignore our local shitposter.

Then just fucking kill yourself because literally nobody cares.

I can't wait for modchips

You're not welcome here either.

Then why did everyone hack the hell out of s1? People seem to care...

And we already exhausted every topic that's still availible. Feed us info as it's released, like that no pants video you posted in previous thread, otherwise we can easily find your stuff in the archives.

Neither are you, moralfag

shoot your cum onto and into this woomy's bum!

Attached: 12558488199764.png (961x885, 267K)

Gee I wonder why people that actually play the game wouldn't want it to be ruined by cheating scum. Fuck off to gbatemp or wherever dipshit.

this was a brand new update, and it was posted late in the thread
I also updated the second post to include the save game dumper - which works with splatoon and released hours ago
>gist.github.com/Reisyukaku/aaa8d0ab0974122b5c37d359c3cb1015

Which one? BWASTERfag, Babt, modfag, what-if fag, "shoot cum onto woomytummy/face/tits/ass" fag? Cute feet fag?

>The second squid
I lost my shit real hard to that one. it's like something you would see in an animated youtube video

Attached: 1514773230914.jpg (453x500, 38K)

>everyone just shoots OHKO projectiles the size of the entire map
>whoever has worse internet wins
Gee, so much fun.

People hacked s1 exactly because they didn't care.

and s2 is already being modded....

You could just post that separate from everything else we already know. We don't need a threadly reminder, our attention spans are longer than 5 seconds.

>bwasterfag, babt, what if
just filter bwaster, nigger, "what if*" and you would get rid off 99% of their posts, filter bitcoin too just to be safe
>modfag
just hide his posts and ignore him, unless you find a specific word to filter

but the save game modding allows anyone to play as an octo. and you need a modded console to do it. its all related and a source of information in one post, which I keep updated with latest news. Thats like saying the OP post shouldn't contain any links, because its just copied from the last one. dumb argument

Because they don't care about the game's integrity and just want to be dominant at least somewhere in their life.

I can't even get out of c- in a single mode.

Or because octolings are already part of the game and nintendo is charging you for using those files and they just want to have fun.

That thong tho.
Damn she dirty!

Attached: image.jpg (1486x2048, 423K)

You're retarded.

Fuck is wrong with you.

Attached: 1513373376166.png (600x649, 319K)

Rather do that with other woomies. Nothing against Slut though.

prove me wrong

Attached: 1510013846309.png (1200x675, 257K)

You have a good point, actually. Make a pastebin with all the info smoshed compactly together and that you can update mid-thread so info is never outdated, we can add it to the OP post next thread.

Can you just update a pastebin with all your info? All of this has been discussed already, but I’m kinda interested in new stuff as it develops.

It served the purpose of getting me into A rank

It's the only that somewhat follows the biology of squids though. It has 4 pairs of arms at least.

You can run around and be annoying.

I would like the old kit with the Sprinkler back.

>for using those files
Those are different files, though.

The Inkbrush is much like the Aerospray; they're noob trap weapons that exist for nothing more than a gimmick.
Both of which have a dedicated fanbase that will try and tell you that they're good weapons.

This is in one of the maps somewhere showing the same double arm thing, but I can't remember where now.

Attached: limbs.jpg (833x481, 25K)

save game dumping hasn't been discussed, as its hours old. neither has xecuters brand new announcement that their chip is compatible with 5.0.0. That is huge news. The whole internet is freaking out because 5.0.0 had many security updates in it which will stop current known exploits.

I dont have a pastebin account, nor want to register anythign with my email address. Veeky Forums is easier.

They're still Octolings that have been playable since the first game. Only difference now is that Switchcucks are retarded enough to pay for content they already own.

>Aerospray
You mean Sploosh.

No. Sploosh is a usable Aerospray.

Sploosh at least has damage to make up for its poor range and accuracy.

New octos are cuter though, and don't clip with hats.

Attached: 1520874787241.png (600x688, 634K)

youtu.be/_dTeJrBf9R0
From wiiu

Sunken Scroll on squid evolution simply has humanoid limbs suddenly emerge from tentacle spaghetti.

Attached: 954.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

wow

At least the hackers will be able to get a perfect free cam of callie's dancing from the final boss battle.

>paying $20 for a new hairstyle

>Still no Tri-Slosher Nouveau

Attached: 1521420274401.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Why isnt this included when it has existed for this long?

twitter.com/MysticDistance
All right everyone, strap in.
>The fucking concerts are canon to the game, or at least tie into the game
>Nogami helps picks the Splatfest topics so families discuss them among themselves
>Yoshi was originally the main character
>Weekdays are strong but weekends are stronger
>Playerbase dipped when Odyssey came out
>Nogami's most important things: the player base, the screen layout and giving players a new experience
>Nogami is pleased by the age differences and the 8,000 people who took part in the Jap tournament

Attached: splatoon-trend-3.jpg (1200x900, 105K)

good question

Wrong. The only place where Sploosh is usable is point blank, one step back and it can and will miss making it no better than Aero. Aero has about a line of range where it's accurate enough to kill reliably, and about two lines of 50% accuracy it can use to deny things like Splat Roller, Octobrush and Luna, plus everything smaller than that. Plus it has way more inking range so it can move, ink and trap people much better. Even in its nuked state Aero is more usable than Sploosh, and the sole reason the latter is used so much is lol curl splashdown.

>no /ink/ Auto Bomb meme lobby

Why did they remove Auto Bomb Launcher? Why do they hate fun so much?

Attached: 1506784345147.jpg (262x193, 9K)

20 bucks for a legitimate oldschool expansion pack. Not "2 missions and a piece of gear for $5" it'd be if it was made by anyone else.

Play round the rolls.

Attached: jukes.webm (480x368, 2.77M)

>Save Game Dumpers
It looks like any game not released on card with 5.0 firmware can be modded? Obviously splatoon2 and Zelda are fair game, but what about oddesey? Anything else cool besides octos you can do in s2?

The Sploosh meant to just get in your face and melt you instantly, there isn't any walking away from it when it gets a couple shots off. The Aerospray's bullets spread like butter and do roughly as much damage as it too. Needing to land 5 while also being at the mercy of its spread makes it unviable.

Neat. That christmas bump is sweet.

not when you paid $60 for a port to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=fVq0s1ABjNE
callie a cute

Attached: Callie_dance.gif (243x281, 1.2M)

The single player missions in the original game and port were both short, lame, and easy. What's to say these paid ones will be any better? This isn't an expansion, this is a $20 price tag on something that should have been in the game to begin with.

>old school expansion
>octos already on card since 2015 just not unlocked, other shit likely leftover scraped content.
old school expansions were not moneygrabs.

Because it's an expansion, which are almost always more difficult than the base game. Because it has a feature that lets you skip levels you can't beat.

>Anything else cool besides octos you can do in s2?
Gear editing.

>skip levels
Are you 5?

Can hosts manipulate the game or something? I've had three TC matches now where I got a connection error seconds before a win. Retarded bullshit.

>Because it's an expansion, which are almost always more difficult than the base game
Where's your proof?
>inb4 posts games that aren't splatoon
>Because it has a feature that lets you skip levels you can't beat.
Sounds pretty easy if you can just skip every level and still finish the game.

Can't wait to steal everyone's modded gear. Reminds me of gta5 when every lobby you joined you got billions of dollarz

The game isn't server based all p2p so its possible.

She's cuter with her bitch face when brain washed

wiiu has expansion before switch?

>we dont want modding discussion
>whole thread is about modding
yep

Sploosh that misses one shot splats at the same rate as Nzap and Aero hitting all of them. Yes, Aero has same TTK as Zap if you didn't know yet.
Sploosh also has no approach options other than its sub, while Aero still moves through enemy ink at respectable pace by itself (rip droplet size, though), and can actually ink too so in the long run it has more opportunities to strike.
Aero is in no way good. It is usable. Sploosh is unusable, and you see that in how both Aeros are way higher in usage than Neo Sploosh.

>Where's your proof?
I don't need proof for something that's common knowledge and common sense. Don't be dense.

>inb4 posts games that aren't splatoon
What I was referring to in the first place. Guess that someone wasn't obvious.

>one fag is allowed to spam the whole thread with off topic shitposting
yep

The host is in charge of tracking the tower's position.

>Yes, Aero has same TTK as Zap if you didn't know yet.
With half the accuracy.

Thank FUCK they didn't go with this.

Attached: yoshi.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

where can I watch the conference?

These graphs barely make any sense. I really don't believe S1 still competes with S2, shows no decline and on rare occasion outpeforms it.
Activity spikes being opposite make absolutely no sense.
Since there's no vertical axis, the graphs are probably not to scale and simply aligned (poorly) – that would explain both things.
That steepens is still too weird though.

>modding splatoon is off topic for a splatoon general
keep it up, u r vry smrt

Is this being streamed/recorded?

I hope we can mod it to bring this back

yeah i want yoshi and tofu

Just this twitter link

True Callie™ is way cuter. Wouldn't mind if Hypno Callie roughed me up some though. True Callie™ would never hit me very hard no matter what I did.

Attached: 1520551992039.gif (244x270, 824K)

It's really weird in retrospect how they originally went with rabbits, but fucking nothing made sense: Ink, transformations, swimming.
Then somehow they figured out squids only afterwards and suddenly every piece of the puzzle arranged perfectly.

PLAYABLE ABOMINATION-TO-GOD SQUIDMAN WHEN

More than that, way more. 50% is minimum possible accuracy on any weapon, half the shots hit on reticle no matter what. The rest of the shots are RNG biased towards reticle so even far away it still hits some of them, and Aero's spread width doesn't get larger than inklings' hurtbox until about a line away. Sploosh at one line is at its max range and hits that 50% of shots.
Also, nitpicking, Zap's accuracy is not perfect either.

>Not running up to people and splatdowning their shit
Other than that no there's not really much purpose.
Still, it's fun.

Maybe it came from the super jump mechanic?

twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/976506029298008064
>Nogami teases a Squid Sisters concert in the US; "The Squid Sisters are hoping an opportunity like that can come around." Mentions the concerts in Japan, France and soon Switzerland. We were shown clips of concerts.

Attached: tumblr_opy3jzbzKv1u1mjzho1_1280.png (1000x1015, 522K)

why has normal sploosh had consistently much more usage than aerospray in league (and probably in ranked), being in or near the top 10 for a while now while aerosprays are 50 and below if it's unusable?

WAIT
a FUCKING
SECOND.
HOW ARE THEY FLOATING IN LIQUIDS? I THOUGHT WATER KILLS INKLINGS?

Attached: no fucking way.jpg (1200x1412, 211K)

I didn't know water was neon green.

Attached: 1468893974455.png (700x968, 459K)

According to the manga, the issue is they can't swim, not that water is harmful in itself. NoA's the only one who said water is deadly on it's own.

Welp time to start an emergency Squid Sisters concert fund. If it's in the States I'm going.

Attached: Aori.(Splatoon).full.1887391.jpg (800x1131, 447K)