Anime

>3.2: Ascendancy Changes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663
>3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB

Last Elementalist build:

Attached: meguwitch.jpg (3400x1853, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gggtracker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TewRjYlO0zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

lab better be good today

Attached: morisummer.png (720x720, 595K)

Where do the cool kids keep up to date with patchnotes and dev notes?

Hi guys Chris Wilson here, what would you like to see in the next league?

Agreed.
gggtracker.com/

Monsters falling from the sky with a rain of fire.

Perandus again.

fuck off animeshitter

Worstiary being removed from the history of PoE

i want p-link back in the game to piss everyone off, so a league based around that mechanic.

so you admit to follow links to reddit and the official forum? WOW what a faggot, official redditard confirmed, but you suck charans dick on the forum regularly

no skill and support gem updates, no shekels

?
The +s are there for a reason.

Attached: Untitled.png (989x925, 87K)

hahaha he reads content from reddit and the official forums, what a loser

How is there still not a Stash in the Menagerie.

its almost like you are playing an unfinished piece of shit league

why can the menagerie get "full" is a better question

>imagine reading patch notes on that shitty site because you are 2 cool 4 the official forums

Because each Cage has a limited amount of space. You can't just stuff 600 fucking crabs into an enclosed space and expect Einhar to be able to fish them out for you to fight them.

Whoever designed Kitava's Heralds should be fucking hung. OFF-SCREEN AOE THAT CAN BLEED AND ONE-SHOT HA-HA :^)

Agreed. Got Unbearable Whispers 5 and Unbreathing Queen 2 queued up.

I've stopped playing this shit league on the 4th day

How long have you lasted?

Attached: white black or latina - choose.jpg (3076x3745, 1.88M)

What items do you invest in and why?
Windripper and lioneyes fall seem decent, anything else?

what is this space background thing?

Ive never seen it before

Attached: spacehammer.png (120x219, 50K)

>"You can't just stack defense and turn it into offense"
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I'm still playing. I've been in the mood to play poe it's just a shame this league is ass. Probably just finishing gearing my characters and try uber elder. Don't want to burn out too much with potential mayhem/legacy races coming up and next league hopefully being really good.

I just log on to do my zana daily and hopefully get my 24th challenge soon, definitely not a 36/40 play-the-whole-3-months league

10~ days

FIST
BUILD

>potential mayhem/legacy races coming up
chris already confirmed they will definitely do one of those
how do I know? I browse the poe subreddit
me: 1
dogmatic Veeky Forums only losers: 0

races are bad because they split up the playerbase that might still be very much engaged in the league

its a galactic hammer, galactic items sometimes drop after playing a certain amount of time and have extra dps, but they are still rng rolled so they are mostly shit

The latina.

>he doesn't know about space hammers

lmao fuckin noob sell 4 of those to go to the fucking space mooon

What are the chances for poet's pen to get nerfed?

It managed to survive after last League, so the chances are low.

36 challenges was super easy this league

i bet they are gonna stack up to over 600 in the beast tab (only 150 points) you faggot

ur supposed to alt f4 when you see one of those coming at you, thats how its designed atleast for if you arent running Fortify

What about using Tukohama's Fortress over an ele damage shield on my DD Chieftain?
Lose a bit of dps in pob, but the third totem, armor and life should make up for it, right?

Attached: download.jpg (156x234, 8K)

>white fashion whore (dark hair dyed blond), black fashion whore or white fashion whore (dark hair)

rather stay a virgin than associate with this refuse desu

Blood Magic = no auras or max of 1 with Essence Worm.

depends on your build
you lose all your mana, so no more auras or herald of ash for you

>white fashion whore (dark hair)
>calling her white

la

creatura

It didn't even make me reinstall. It looked bad on reveal so I decided I'd skip it entirely. The fact that everyone except Tarkecat has been flaming it is icing on the cake.

Is now a good time to jump into the game? I know there are league or something but I am not sure if they matter for a new player.

I'm already running Blood Magic anyway

It's fine for a new player, just going through the 10 acts is probably good for the time being.

The game's in the worst state it's ever been in, but don't let that stop you.

Shaper item, meaning it can roll special mods. Identifying guarantees a singular Shaper mod, rerolling it lets you get special mods as well but not guaranteed to give you them

People will exaggerate due to being burrhurt about the current league, it's perfectly fine to jump in.

>thats how its designed
Nothing in the game is designed to alt-f4 if you see them you dolt. I'm not sure why the people with logout macros aren't getting banned since they explicitly said that all macros are forbidden now.
>hurr i need to play hardcore or i'm not gonna have fun
>but i'm gonna alt-f4/logout macro the moment i'm about to die, completely circumventing the intended feature of hardcore - making it literally no different than playing regular league

I suppose I will check it out. What is it that people are upset about?

People are upset that it isn't as good as the previous leagues

>banning the entire hc playerbase
sure it would be fun but ggg doesnt work for the lulz

post some free tabs
pic related, it's my leveling+mid tier gear tab

Attached: default.png (471x519, 390K)

so you don't know about GGG's stance on logging out as a legitimate strategy and that logout macros are perfectly legal

I want to say only shitters logout in hardcore but then I check the guys that first killed uber elder on hardcore and they all logged out couple of times. Sad thing tbqh.

those exist to remind you physical resistance is still important and you can't run around in a tabula with 4k life

They exist to remind you that evasion still isn't viable

wrong
kintsugi, solaris soul and basalt flasks still exist

>autists defending logout macros
Don't pretend you're playing HC, then.

can somebody hook me up with a build for a HC marauder? dont care what i use but i mainly just dont want to die and i have 1 of the Brutus' Lead Sprinklers, would be nice to be able to use that

no spoonfeeding, especially not for vague requests like "what's a good hc marauder build" because the answer is always "google/look up a forum guide"

i don't play hardcore, cause I'm not an sheltered person that feels adrenaline from video games, but the boss fights and enemies are designed while taking into account that people will use logout macros, this is reality. don't blame players, when it is the devs encouraging degenerate gameplay through incompetence and lack of creativity

What are you implying here, user?
Does this mean that a certain skill should meybe get adjusted a little?
t. totally not CWilson

Xoph's Burning Arrow

>he read my post as defending logout macros

l m a o at-sign u

How would YOU design boss fights in a way that is both exciting (i.e. dangerous) and devoid of 1HKOs/you-have-logout damage? I'll wait

This league isnt crazy awesome for older players as its mechanics arent too crazy but they are amazing for newer players.

i just got my first valuable drop ever

i don't design games for a living, chris, do your own fucking job

why not just make it so you cant logout with enemies near by? or if you do you still persist in the world for a bit (and die)

>You devs are incompetent
>but I haven't got the faintest clue how I'd make things better
Excellent feedback, I'll flush it down the toilet after eating mexican

I'm honestly curious too, because whenever it's brought up nobody is ever constructive but instead pull out vague generalizations without seeming to realize every encounter in the game is nothing but glorified dice rolls and numbers calculations.

>0 (ZERO) returns from this t12.
>DUDE JUST ROLL YOUR MAPS LMAO

Attached: 2018-03-21 19_54_53-Path of Exile.jpg (395x372, 181K)

based one map sample size bro

hey chris, you don't have to be a chef to tell when a meal is poorly made, hire someone else to fix your game

>when you get this close to a GG item
Damn, I'm not an expert at all but it looks like it's decent at least.

Attached: so close.jpg (510x505, 114K)

>realize the time

time to quickly go through my super fun daily missions i guess...

this plz, all time fav league

did you get 0 currency drops? or are you just lying? because currency drops = maps

Avarius

>wonder why maps arent selling
>find out the map tab price listing resets if you run out of that map and restock later
POE TARDS????

can you honestly imagine being so garbage at the game that, despite the literal laundry list of tools available, you still can't sustain maps

BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS BUY MY BEASTS

Attached: 1434332171684.gif (500x375, 913K)

someone should write a guide about how to bypass RNG and be lucky instead of being unlucky

Luck is how losers rationalize their losses, otherwise the winners wouldn't be consistently the same from league to league. It doesn't take luck, it takes patience (temper your desire for instant gratification) and knowledge (manipulate the available factors to tilt the odds in your favor).

Patience and knowledge are applied through time though, lacking time leaves you at the mercy of luck.

>hardcucks
youtube.com/watch?v=TewRjYlO0zk

Attached: 1493173825722.jpg (630x800, 126K)

>hardcuck posts
>links a video of softcore fuckery

What did he meme by this?

If you can't invest time, you won't be rewarded. There isn't a shortcut around it and I don't think there should be because it's something that's consistent with systems of fair rewards. If you are either unable or unwilling to work towards something, why would you deserve it?

Hardcore players won't even attempt that fight, so it's fine.

Oh my bad, i thought it was a hardcore player

Sorry hardcucks

Attached: autism.png (500x522, 115K)

Why is it that softcore players always feel the need to try to shit on hardcore players and not the other way around? Like how insecure can you be? Just play softcore if you want dude. It's okay to be bitch made.

Attached: 1519819759982.jpg (640x632, 59K)

>it takes patience (temper your desire for instant gratification)
translation: I outskill you because I can no-life 12 hours a day
>and knowledge (manipulate the available factors to tilt the odds in your favor)
translation: I outskill you because I play a meta build that requires 0 knowledge to copy and paste

whatever it takes for you to justify your ""bad RNG""

Why is shield throw so trash, why did they design it this way. Wouldn't it have been cooler to give it a bunch of chains so you could live the Captain America / Zena dream and there isn't any attack with a bunch of inherent chains so it would've been more unique in the skill meta.

i have nothing against HC players, I just don't feel adrenaline from video game fights because of an overly colourful youth