Hedge Manager Claims Tesla Is Doomed

The crypto markets are all good and dandy but the real money is shorting the Musk meme. He is nothing but a government shill.

fortune.com/2016/12/02/tesla-model-3-stock-elon-musk/

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4069065-elon-musk-begs-feds-please-end-teslas-tax-subsidy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not in control of how hyped up the share price is, leave my Musk alone :(

>marrying and divorcing the same woman twice
>splits assets both times
>throwing money on golddigger models
>going common law with one

C U S K

>Spiegel's Stanphyl Capital manages $9 million

Always thought this guy was fishy. Every couple years he trots out some 'worldchanging' technology that goes nowhere. I just figured he was scamming investors.

But they don't go nowhere, Tesla has a bigger market cap than GM and Ford or whatever. Walking to work I see at least 10 Model S's

SpaceX is working fine, he's doing things nobody has done before. He has solar fucking shingles coming out soon plus the Boring Company

What hasn't he delivered on?

A car affordable to the 99% of taxpayers who's tax dollars he's rorted.

>muh huddled masses

People who got real degrees can afford a Tesla.

Where do you work?

I've seen 1 tesla in my entire life.

I honestly see a Chevy Volt about once a week.

Toyota sells over 10 million cars every year. Tesla wont break 100,000 on a steady basis.

Believing his car company (which I have nothing against) is bigger than ford (like 8 milliion cars a year) and Chevy is ridiculous.

Ford sells 1 F series truck (yes, a model of truck) for every 25 Tesla's (all models) sold.

In the Bay Area, people joke that the Tesla is the new Camry.

But I agree with you, I don't really see how he's gonna move 50K a month.

Tax dollars? You mean EV tax refunds? You're delusional, this isn't some scam where he's taking tons of taxpayer dollars. This is a legitimate credit FOR THE CONSUMER.

And you think gas car companies haven't been propped up by our taxpayer dollars? You're delusional

People need to stop seeing climate change expenses as expenses and start seeing them as investments.

I see probably 50+ teslas a day here in Venice, CA

probably the same one doing circles around your area.

Same here in LA, it's annoying.

Article from December and stock hit ATH today, mkt cap $52 billion. If he really was short with $9 million, he's broke.

Musk gets money from the government, but then makes real products with it that are amazing. If he starts making shit, then complain. His stuff is great and works.

Consider SpaceX. When JFK wanted to go to the moon, he spent 4% of the entire budget to get there. By comparison, Musk, and his customers, received incentives of essentially zero. The fractional investments the government made in Musk companies have been repaid 10 times over.

I own a Tesla, I paid a shitload of money as an early adopter and took a risk because I thought the technology would eventually be better for everyone, I still say it's possible for the value of my car to go to zero, though I doubt it. But if it does go to zero, it will only be because other companies were able to stand on Musks shoulders and provide a better product at a better price, so society wins no matter what.

I got around $8K in tax rebates the first year, but my registration every year is very high, over $2k, and my State will receive more taxes, rather than the federal government. Seems pretty fair to me.

Every argument that guy made has been proven incorrect and the market has certified it.

Nothing he produces makes a dollar without government subsidies. Musk is not a business man, he's a really good tax accountant.

>You're delusional
>You're delusional
Cusk fanboys are breaking down lol

Everything comes down to the Tesla 3. There are 3 possible scenarios

> The Tesla 3 is great and a big success
TSLA continues to rocket upward

> The Tesla 3 does decent and some people buy it
TSLA dips some and limps along until Elon's next big decision

>The Tesla 3 does not do well
Abandon ship TSLA is gonna sink like the titanic

All this TSLA stock growth is pure speculation based on the new car. If that car does not deliver the bubble is gonna pop.

The same managers that have been saying bitcoin is doomed and in a bubble since it was worth 5% of the current price I bet.

>banks giving out loans like it's christmas
>everything's fine
>governments playing epic scale martingale with debt
>everything's fine
>revolutionary tech related assets grows rapidly
>it's a bubble

t. clueless granpas everywhere

strong argument there sir,
also read this first u fucking ignorant neet
seekingalpha.com/article/4069065-elon-musk-begs-feds-please-end-teslas-tax-subsidy

I sold my TSLA for a $3k profit.
Dump this shit.

Tesla just announced plans to start up a battery-factory in Vaasa, Finland

literally this. He's a jelly nobody. Disregard.

seriously man I wish all these retards would stop yapping about "bubbles".

you wanna see a bubble take a look at the stock markets, bonds, the credit marke or real estate FFS

ill take my chances with cryptos over these kiked out markets any day of the week

Thats not a lot of money. Maybe you should have held onto it. I regret selling my apple stock ten years ago.

I made 60% profit. Good enough for me.
Also looks like it's going to tank for a while.

>revolutionary tech related assets grows rapidly

1997 - 2000

>>it's a bubble

2001 - 2002

>t. clueless granpas everywhere

Some of us are old enough that we have seen this before. It is called wisdom, dipshit.