LAST WARNING

This is the last warning you get. Buy DGB now before it moons to 1k sat overnight
>Warned you niggers about the 130 sat dip
>Warned you niggers about the 160 sat dip
>Warned you niggers about the 210 sat dip
>Warned you niggers about the 260 sat dip
>Warned you niggers about the 300 sat dip right now
If I ever see any of you retards irl and you're still poor without a lambo I'm going to personally laugh at you for an hour

Other urls found in this thread:

dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/gettingstarted
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2091752
imlistening this time
too tired of seeing this with its insane volume on poloniex everyday
ill buy in at 340

Fuck off this is a XRP board now

you stupid kike, buy DGB, profit, then buy more XRP, profit!

This shit will be 8k sats in a month

Better late than never user, I really think we're going to see at least 500 today and probably 1k by tomorrow
>devs own 70% of the coin supply
>already has a 25% marketshare
Yeah XRP will surely give you high percentage gains

>not having your shitcoins funds split 50-50

Already at 100% ROI looking like it migbt be 1000 by eow

Listen to this man I bought 300k when it dipped today.

poloniex is either jewing me or it has a gigantic amount of traffic due to the dip

newfag here, what does sat mean?

When do YOU see it soaring

OP you are seriously one of the best people in my entire life right now.

I took your advice and got in at 118 sats and I have been fucking celebrating all day. Straight up smoking weed and listening to Motley Crue and Tupac and just smiling like a fucking LUNATIC.

I will buy you a drink when I see you at the tropical island bar this time next year my man.

FUCK yeah.

Think of its uses.One dgb for winning a game of league.

I dont think its crazy for the coin to reach 10 cents.

Satoshi, please read more about cryptocurrency concepts before getting into it, thank you.

smallest unit of bitcoin
0.00000001 btc
>this delusion
we're all going to make it friends. I'm a europoor so I only had 0.1 btc to put into this coin, but I'm already looking at 130% gains. And that's if I sold right now at 300. Buy the 300 dip btw guys

Is it going to come out of this dive bomb? I honestly dont care I bought in at 100 sat with my profit from stellar lumens.

all I can afford is 35k dgb. Am i going to miss out?

Just do it

Why do people always ask this

Buy the dip rn and HODL

no, I already invested but I'm worried I wont be able to enjoy lambo land because of my pitiful initial investment

Is there any way to mine dgb? i have a mac (I know but its a hand me down)

I just want to have fun in a tropical island a year from now

Then don't ask.

I dont know how to mine though but someone would know more thanme.

You can mine but it's GPU dependent so unless you have a high end card you won't be mining much. I've made a bit less than 150 DGB after mining for 5 hours. I don't really know if it's worth the electricity at this point.

Play either League of Legends, CS GO, or WoW

I know league is 1dgb per win .1 per kill, turret kill, nd assist, or .01 per minion kill

I'll take it, the electricity cost doesnt mean shit because this is going to moon anyway.

Can you help me out plz

If you are too dumb to mine you don't deserve any rewards

It is over, isn't it?

I bought high but I won't sell low

It hasn't even started

Please tell me it's not over
I put everything I have and bought at 318 sats

why is polo taking so long to receive my eth .. must buy dgb..

idk what type of gpu is in your mac but here's a general guide i made.

bagholder city

Calm down. 1. its a long term investment 2. I will be shocked if it doesn't moon to 500+ tomorrow

Since a fellow user passed me this info, I'll do the same for good boy points.

Go here and create an account, download the client, create a worker in your account.
dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/gettingstarted

If you're using an antivirus it'll give you a false positive so just add it to exceptions. Edit the X15-START file to have the info of your worker, so for example

ccminer.exe --algo=myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://stratum.dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com:9003 -u user.worker1 -p 1111

where user.worker1 is the name of the worker and 1111 is the pass.

Then run the program and check the Dashboard in the webpage, if it starts showing numbers you did it right.

You nig-face jews... I know your game now

Wrong it's mars colony.

I'm scared.

Are thurster engines in standby?

can I mine from the wallet offered on the site?

We just told you how to do it, you don't mine with wallets. If you're really new at this you should inform yourself more before you try to get into this.

Skittish is the worst thing an investor can be, not just for himself but for the thing he's investing in. People get scared and start to sell when it dips, then the currency is devalued. Have some balls and wait it out

Previous resistances usually become support after a rally, and there hasn't really been a resistance above 240. I hoped it wouldn't go this low but oh well. Still going to moon this is just a minor setback
It's over guys, just sell and go home. Remember to cry yourselves to sleep every night for the next 10 years reminiscing on how you missed out on >1000% gains

thanks niggas

I bought at 290

what do

Holding 1BTC worth here. Moon mission imminent.

Ride the wave up my friend

goddamn what the fuck macs are gay as shit

can't open the file or let me edit

If it's a laptop and a mac at that, don't even bother.

buy more you dip

Doesn't with with gtx 970?

this is why you set buy limits

I have a GTX980 and it works just fine, don't worry about the GPU list in the rar.

It's over folks. Just sold my 500k and made a nice ~150% profit.

Sorry to abandon y'all but this shit is going down down down. It's a cool coin though senpai, will load up again once she's level. Thanks for playing

Looks like a minor dip to me, hodl till 15 cents, wave down to the earthlings from the rings of saturn

Get a load of this fucking faggot.
Due diligence cunt. Don''t get crucial advice like that from here.
Future poorfag.
>Hey guys, XD lel like what is crypto, can I make moneys too? what is the blocked chain and why doesnt someone unblock it?

Please leave and educate yourself.

1000 SATS tomorrow let's do it!

how do I mine it solo? I don't want to join a mining pool just to get jewed

Fastest way to buy BTC??? I WANT IN

Do you have equivalent instructions for AMD gpus?

REEEEEEEE I SOLD AT 400 SAT

Bye, be seeing you via skype when we on the moon.

Local bitcoin.

Just buy back at 430 while you can user.
And let this be a lesson. Coin is mooning as we speak

Minecraft, steem, guys dont underestimate this coin, i made an ascending triangle last year and it broke the trend.

Do you realize 8 billion coins vs ripple 30 billion?

100,000 million little shits playing minecraft with 80 dgb is 8 billion, dgb will legit hit 1 dollar. now figure, there are more than 100million players. Steem markets,those faggots buy games for a living. Add the fact that microsoft owns minecraft. we are talking top 5 coins. Steem, and microsoft will have to buy it. this is nothing, it will goto 100k sats this summer.

screencap me faggots, i called this last year thats why i have 5 million

Will I be comfy with 1mil?

I don't want to be a wage cuck anymore.

Literally threw all of my savings into this because I believe in it.

Depens on where you plan to live. In any metropolitan cities you need $10mil. In third world countries you might be ok.

I pray to Kek you are right.

Looks like it just corrected pretty hard. Is it likely to bounce back up above 470? I'm tired of this coin toying with my emotions.

just bought so y'all better brace for the inevitable crash

Fuck off Will

Alright, just bought the dip, almost exactly where I sold it last (403 sat). You guys better not be wrong about this.

I know how you feel user. But zoom out and take a look at that little dip in the grand scheme of things. This coin is seriously undervalued, and if you can buy it at 400 sats you definitely should.
If you're really paranoid download blockfolio and set an alarm to like 350 sats so you can buy more if it ever goes that low again, and at 5k sats. And then buy the coin right now and don't look at the charts again until your phone alarm goes off.
You can literally mine this coin by playing video games, and you can spend what you earn on in game currency and game gift cards. This shit will make it big, much much bigger than the measly 60mil market cap it currently has.

OH GOD WHEN DO I SELL

i dont want to over hype anything but this is a fucking goldmine. riplle plah plah jews.

We are talking billions of people using this. this will replace btc. literally never. quit crypto NOW

1 cent today?

Holy shit

Did you just add another 0 to your winnings?

Yes you did.
Cuz I have 15MM and my winnings are exactly the same as yours.

maybe he got in way sooner than you user

nvm, my brain farted into thinking it was 2016.

I was just about to tell myself to all in fucking ripple next feb.

Whats the go boss? Are we still going to 500 tonight??

with my money i will buy land and build two houses live in one rent the other, and spend the rest of my days playing guitar and fucking traps

why price do i buy at?.. i dont want to buy over 400 ='(

is it gonna dip before it goes back up?

It's at 380ish at the moment if you want to buy now.

380 is amazing, I mean, lets just think how far it's come in just 24 hours. from 133 to 380, and even higher.

Wow. Off to Andromeda!!

Bought at 465, hopefully it gives me something

when will this stop rising? it feel like a pump that just wont stop

If anyone is freaking out, look at yobit until polo removes it head from its ass.

Statement retracted.

how does anybody make any money when this piece of shit site wont even take your orders. price has gone up like 20 sats and it still wont place the order.

overloades because of all the people who want free money
xrp and dgb would be far higher if polo got its shit together
once they do get grounded im hoping they rise

nice upward trend boys.

>5min

but it is going up youre right

Yeah I find 1 min makes weak hands.

consider bailing lads i think 450 is the peak

HAHAHA

150 peak
200 peak
250 peak
300 peak
350 peak
400 peak
450 peak

faggot. ITS A POLO DDOS/MANIPULATION DIP, just wait it the fuck out, and if you are scared, fucking bury your pc in the garden and come back in a month.