/xgg/ - Xenogames General #127

Dapper Edition

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XB2 official guidebook (JP)
e-hentai.org/g/1173720/967f7b795d/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/hbD8EEKQ

>OP (For new threads)
pastebin.com/pEC894BK

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
============================================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any Xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous:

Attached: Fancy Cat.jpg (856x825, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67855855
discord.gg/TV4amyR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FLORA

Attached: Dromarch sniff.png (1000x800, 548K)

Was he in your party and was the actual node tier unlocked?

I prefer my Blades as JDs

And so does /ourguy/ Tora.

Attached: 1521294763479.jpg (1026x1500, 385K)

KORA

Attached: 67776602_p11.jpg (1054x900, 375K)

Attached: 2CB19672-CBD2-4FE2-A797-9C0EAA99B98D.png (707x1000, 1.3M)

Did anyone really used her as a Blade? I always feel she's better used as a party member for healing. She comes too late in the game anyway

Attached: 57e73b0477fd1256a53f64aaad5a6dce[1].png (780x900, 1.28M)

I used her a bit, yeah. Switched Rex to a Cavalier build with Pyra, then made Zeke my main fighter

I like using her, but I find that while you still have Affinity charts to build, it's a better option to keep her as a player-character, since even if you don't have her in the active party, her Blades are still accruing Trust.

Virtually non-stop since I obtained her. If you think she's better for healing as a party member, you're not doing it right

Attached: 67740140_p0.jpg (1180x1000, 942K)

Permaspot in my Blade setup immediately after getting her.

FIORA

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Remember Shulk tapped them lips. Alpha as fuck.

No, but I’m going to try this time. Her issue is that she needs to be out to be effective but she’s on a Driver who main goal is to spam DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE. She’s a bit counter intuitive to Rex’s play style. It’s also hard to build Rex as a competent healer since Nia is the only full heal he gets where Nia as a driver can get better numbers through her arts. Redemption takes an hour and Rex’s lower ether means it will still heal less than Healing Halo despite a higher heal ratio (Nia gives an HP mod by the way). Also, Ursula will just heal more and works better into his play style.

I do think a NG+ build will work. Give Rex Ursula, Nia and Ahkos. Keep Nia out at all times, switch to Ursula for fast burst healing, and use Ahkos for topple. This might work.
They need to let us use her Blade form while she’s a Driver

Attached: 4411CDC5-AC86-48A8-9186-509EBAB31770.jpg (1200x900, 209K)

Cat

Attached: sweaty.jpg (963x555, 52K)

Out with you

I literally used her since I got her and you're doing it completely wrong. The most effective way to heal with her is her specials along with her passive regen. Using Mythra means that charging specials is an absolute snap. Redemption is for when you see an attack that's about to nue your whole party. Otherwise the hp potions from Saber Slash and Anchor Shot are enough to sustain your party. Having Morag out to draw and dodge hits is also an enormous help

Attached: 67823885_p0.jpg (982x1213, 876K)

It's also worth noting that a Tachyon chip gives her a 25% healing buff. A single redemption always gets my party back to full health.

Blade Nia is literally all the healing you need with no need for Avant Garde Medal or other crit healing

Attached: 1514822271599m.jpg (1024x956, 144K)

Literally no reason to use her as a driver, blade is all the heals you need. Using a dedicated healing driver late game is just suboptimal and needlessly dragging shit out.

>You cannot hear Ursula singing
Why do I even play

Ursula is still far better since you get 40% back with no windup by pressing a button (and it’s cancleable). If you have an overclock bangle and Fast Switch on her, you can quite literally spam it. Nia requires max affinity for a passive regen (which I believe doesn’t always carry when you switch blades) where Ursula is burst. I will admit that building into lv 3 and healing with it is a good strategy and you do get Union Sword. Nevertheless, I’d still give Ursula the nod for healer on Rex and I’d say it’s better to use her over Nia.

>which I believe doesn’t always carry when you switch blades

Because I always use her and pay attention to it, it definitely does carry.

>I’d say it’s better to use her over Nia

Because you're doing it wrong. The late game content that Nia's blade form is introduced for only requires situational healing which is what Nia is for.

Shulk has a girlfriend and not a mom

>Type B still hasnt been restocked

Attached: 1521244175534.jpg (231x276, 23K)

user, the type B soundtrack had a limited run and last time I checked its final stock had sold out. It won't be getting a restock. Just go with the type C one

Why would they even make an incomplete version? It's not fair.

I want Dagas to bend me over his throne and raw me while calling me a worthless peasant.

@the user who wanted to know why Dromarch didn't count the Praetorian Medea
Was Dromarch in the active party?
did you have the node directly before the Medea node?

Why is Dahlia the worst designed thing ever?

Ursula's quest exists.

No, from an aesthetic point. She looks so awful

>OK done with this monster, what do I call it?
>I dunno Phil, I want to close up the office, just slam the keyboard and call it a day

>giant knockers
>clumsy Southern-ish drawl

If your criteria for "worst" means "makes me erect," sure.

>get to Torigoth Flower Garden
>all nearby enemies are level 40+
>decide to come back later
>level up
>come back
>kill frogs and explore the area they were guarding
>it's nothing
What was the point of putting a bunch of mid level mobs there?

Sauce?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67855855

She's the ugliest blade by far. Floren is still a pathetic excuse of game design.
That big frog UM is a bitch. Summoned a bunch of fish and murdered me before I could chain attack it for sweet sweet full burst.

discord.gg/TV4amyR

come join this discord if you want unique emotes for Nitro, my dudes

I wonder how does her boobs defy law of gravity.

>discord

Attached: 1510718309220.jpg (429x571, 55K)

hey man, i know plenty of folks here use discord. ain't nothing wrong with a little voice chat so you can chat while you game

Go shill your circlejerk elsewhere, dumbass.

MURCIFUL HAUT

>admin hangout, seems good

no thanks though, thanks for the offer

>not making his glowy bits glow
i'll let it go this time because hot damn
reminder that nihongo doesn't have plurals
hat
in french, chat, chapeau

i-is that her sweat?

max affinity carries, but IV doesn't
to keep you from leaving out the back way / arriving via the back way. they're shortcut-gates.

I want to making fuck with Nia

Get in line.

She and Pneuma totally changed the game for me. Combat went from boring as hell to fun as fuck with those.

I think I need a better explanation of the "Variation Rate" (ばらつき率) mentioned in the guide. It explains it as "Affects whether the damage given varies. The higher the value, the greater the variation" (与えるダメージがばらつくかに関わる。数値が高いほどばらつきやすい).

The guide has Variation Rate values for every Core Chip across every weapon type. The Angrite Chip seems to consistently provide the largest Variation Rate value on any weapon. I haven't used any Angrite Chips, but does anyone know what it might be talking about? I presume that there are randomly-generated numbers during attacks to explain why the first auto-attack in one set doesn't always do the same number of damage as the first auto-attack of a different set (ignoring factors like criticals, where you are relative to the enemy, Blade Arts, etc.) Is this Variation Rate just extending the range of the attack RNG?

Pneuma is more of a liability to me now. Her only use is filling in one or two Blade Combos that I don't have covered with the rest of my party and finishing off the enemy with a Chain Attack. Mythra has too many benefits with her critical recharge. Pneuma also doesn't have access to Aux Cores, prevents you from switching Blades for Driver Combos, and can be outclassed by Mythra in terms of pure damage output with a good Core Chip at high Trust (Pneuma's 1298 Tertiary Sword vs S+ Mythra with a Forest Chip or higher). And to even use Pneuma, you'll already have Mythra at max Affinity and destroying everyone (especially with a Moon Matter Chip).

Pneuma has some cool side effects though to be fair, party wide 100% crit rate, double drops, break resistance down etc

That sounds the same as stability from previous Xenoblade games, which was how much the auto-attack damage could vary. Don't know too much about how it's different in XB2.

>been listening to the xenoblade 2 ost on loop for the last 3 weeks
what are the best songs from 1

Attached: 1520677386702.gif (500x344, 972K)