/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via magnethax or system transfer)
Switch: 3.0.0 (4.1.0 "eventually")
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.55
PS3: 3.55 (4.82 for 25xx models (minver 3.56) and below)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳CFW + b9s: hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide
Wii U: pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F
Switch: switch.hacks.guide/
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L
PS3: pastebin.com/6rH9Fc2E
-RECENT NEWS-
>Switch
[Mar 12] Firmware update 5.0.0 released. Do not update.
[Feb ??] SciresM is working on a custom firmware for Switch called Atmosphere: github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX
[Feb 18] nx-hbmenu released. Homebrew Launcher for 3.0.0. It's happening. Instructions: switchbrew.github.io/nx-hbl/

>Vita
[Mar 14] VitaShell 1.83 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.83
[Mar 11] TheFlow released the exploit for 3.65, still requires 3.60. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/update365
[Feb 24] TheFlow has an exploit chain for 3.67, but is going to leave it until at least the end of the year before releasing. twitter.com/theflow0/status/965261365496696832 (embed)

>PS4
[Feb 28] "Holy Grail" PS4HEN released, allows running unsigned packages and much more. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-holy-grail-ps4hen-released-enables-pkg-support-homebrew-backups/
[Feb 28] 4.55 kexploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-jailbreak-specterdev-releases-full-implementation-payloads-pending/
[Feb 27] 5.05 webkit exploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/27/ps4-exploit-5-05-webkit-exploit-released-4-55-functional-jailbreak-probably-matter-days/

>PS3
[Mar 3] The PS3Xploit team is working on a userland exploit for Super Slims and certain Slim models which does not support homebrew but offers PS1/2/P emulation and backing up PS3 games. psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-3-0-preview-new-features-for-superslim-all-non-cfw-comp-ps3-models.16525/

Attached: GoroYou.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

First for fuck life, due to no 5.05

Attached: 1181912403399.jpg (715x692, 52K)

Thank god, I thought we were going to die

Why is WebMAN showing my games twice?

One is in hdd0 and the other in net0, I'm not sure how to disable that.

Xth for qwerty is a faggot

So the PS4 scene is dead right?

Until 5.05 releases pretty much

but user you're already dead and this is hell.

Attached: eddeadhead.jpg (342x246, 8K)

pls maidump summon knight 6!!

Attached: 1520283854556.png (983x1391, 2.16M)

Anyone have Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection NTSC for PS3?

Has Alliance Alive leaked yet?

if you update your switch, then fuck you.

So for oclockvitaminimal I can put the plugin file in ur0:/tai and add the titleid to config and it should work, even when the game is on ux0? I realized this whole time it said ux0:/tai in the config.txt

Does Rebug have everything I need for running games? Do I need multiman?

why does he have his balls in such tight panties?: wouldn't it hurt?

Fusèe Gelèe this week.

Attached: IMG_20180312_070543.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Okay, how does this Demon's Souls custom server thing work?
Obviously just adding the DNS won't do anything as it just breaks online connectivity and everyone who has succeeded (allegedly) has thrown out an explanation with the legibility of something written by a drooling retard...

some one reverse engineered the protocol and got it working. i bet its real close to how ds1 servers work.

Why do you want to play Demon's Souls anyway? There are many more better games now.

dirty mainiggers don't deserve games

Because I want to do online stuff.
And my question was, how do you get this stupid piece of shit to work, adding the DNS address does two things: jack and shit.

what dns are you using post them here.

And just to be clear, since none of these faggots clearly indicated, this is to be put as Primary DNS in the PS3's network setting, yes?

Has anyone else had problems with the Tekken Tag 2 DLC?
I've got a message saying it was unable to load the DLC content.

I did it and then bought another. Then I updated that one. I have a couple more but I think I might scalp them on craigslist.

Attached: 1520026579037.png (751x496, 634K)

>not having two switches

Attached: cirno[2].png (372x343, 198K)

So how distant is CFW for 3.0.1 Switch?

Are we talking in a month or two? Or a year or two?

So, is it safe to update to 3.65 on vita? Or is it worth waiting til the end of the year?

Anything?

Hey mate mind if I save this gal?

Utawarerumono remake NEVER EVER

Attached: Utameme.jpg (600x849, 166K)

But it's almost out?

sent back in time.. to his grandma's house.. to destroy john connor

Anyone? Please I really need this.

no

Attached: laughing.gif (374x400, 89K)

most crap 3.61+ anigaymes are already maidumped, so no need to risk

Are all the digimon out

saw one earlier, digimon cyber slut I think

How would you finish that corn

whats the process on downgrading a 3ds? i have a 3dsxl on 11.6, is there any way to downgrade it to 11.3?

this thing needs a lot of updates on releases for the switch

Are any of the recent 3dses ips? Basically impossible to get?

no downgrading got patched long time ago you just need a cheap flashcart and a magnet on 11.6

What would i need to research ps4 hacks? I dont have an infosec background but it seems like something fun to do.

emunand would be perfect for the switch

Step one is having autism
If you don't, then give up

I am autismo

Can anyone hook a nigga up with either a save or cheat to unlock *only* Roll and her costumes in Rockman Rockman? There's a save on GameFAGs but it's 100% complete and I want to start fresh.

No, I'm not playing the gayass murikan/yuro version with the cringe dub.

So this USB Loader GX or whatever keeps telling me that it's running on IOS58 or whatever so Wii disc based games won't work (Even though this fucking program is supposed to run Wii disc based games) and then gets stuck in "Waiting for HDD" (Even though I have my SD card and my USB drive in there just to make sure) until I hit cancel with nothing else but the channels in the cases popping up afterwards.

The fuck do I do? All I want is to run Nintendont and play fucking GameCube games. I'm not asking for a whole lot. I've followed instructions on how to get GameCube games running properly like editing the names and shit.

How big is your HDD? If it's 3TB+ it won't work. USB loaders don't handle GPT partition tables well.

You talking about Megaman Powered up?
That's all DLC from Capcom's end.

Shit.

Dunno if anyone's actually doing dev stuff for Switch in these threads, but if you are the "fake news" stuff released today for Pegaswitch makes launching browserhax much faster/more convenient.

odd question, what's your favorite Contra game?

Can I upload the PS4 HEN exploit files to my amazon server and launch it through the browser?

I posted this in the last thread and someone tried helping me but I'm still having problems getting Vita2PC working. So I put the suprx file into ur0:tai and added to the config these exact lines:
*GAMEID
ur0:tai/Vita2PC.suprx

I put that at the very bottom of the config file. Is that all I need to do? I should just be able to run the game and hit options+L1 right? I must be doing something wrong because it doersn't work. Does it matter how the game is installed?

And for some reasson I can't download it from the homebrew browser. I think it's broken on there.

Attached: 1500804057746.jpg (350x389, 27K)

I was attempting to use my USB as my HDD because it has Double Dash on it

so i heard its possible to hack a ps2...how in the fuck do I do that? ive hacked a psp and a 3ds and wanna get more into hacking, so how do I do this?

i have a ps2 fat if that changes anything

Am I unbanned now?

See you all on the other side. Splatoon 2 online is just so much fun I need to play it.

Attached: cf8c81e23d6413b30715f9733584470f.png (997x561, 54K)

You use Google.
I'll give you a hint; search "freemcboot"

Where'd the 3DS news go you double jew? Put it back in OP you idiot.

what news

PSP didn't have proper DLC so that content was handled as a save file. Don't ask me how that works, but I've seen several saves online that have the stuff, just not the particular variation that I want.

Fucking idiot.

can anyone tell me how to use this file structure to install on ps3?

Attached: riddlemethisbatman.png (1184x161, 10K)

These files are inside a directory that looks like BLUS or something right? Just copy that BLUS to your GAMES folder (not GAME)

I haven't messed with this for almost 2 years so I could be wrong though, but it's how I used to do it

stupid question but is there any likelihood of a PS4 downgrade method? I'll likely just get a new ps4 bundle with the right firmware after a while but I would prefer to salvage my updated fuckup.

Not at the moment..

I feel you man I'm really excited for the dlc as well, don't think I can wait..

Attached: 58e941efb596a35f1fdd70bfbf078ca7.png (370x320, 13K)

dumb baka poster

In multiman ntfs?

yeh, IIRC it should look something like dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS29312301/ and then the folders you posted

Whew, when is something new going to happen in the Wii U scene lads?

what else is there after wii/gc on gamepad?

Friend was showing me how to downgrade my N3DS to 2.1 from 9.2 firmware so I can install the a9 kernel like he did and I picked it up and closed the lid out of force of habit when I was moving it to the other side of my desk as we were working on it and now nothing happens Do I just need to use the backup sysnand that I have, if so how? He has an OG 3DS that he used when he downgraded to 2.1 and never had this issue before.

first off why did you use a more than a year old method of 3ds hacking nobody does that downgrade stuff anymore there's no need its not complicated anymore, second the n3ds bricks if you put it in sleep mode on 2.1

Because he was my friend and I didn't think to check here first that's the way he did it so he was just going to show me how to do the same thing he did to his on mine.

holy fucking shit you better be joking

well blame your retarded friend then, should be able to unbrick it using ntrboot

Reading that second part, it's seriously bricked now? Fuck, what do I do about my saves on my emunand? He was just upgrading it to a9 so I wouldn't be fucked by future updates incase I accidently update or something. Is there anything I can do about my saves I had like 200+ hours in Monster Hunter Generations. Fuck. Fuck this gay shit.

ntrboot, you should be able to restore the nand

-better ps1/n64 emulation
-freeshop: Wii U edition
-a way to offline homebrew without paying
-maybe emulate the Dreamcast and Saturn

Just off the top of my head.

get new friends

only if you backed them up with jksm or checkpoint before the 3ds got fucked then also if the 3ds' blue led light comes on its recoverable

you do know you use the actual game's ID and not that text

use Irishman if you want NTFS to work desu

>n64 emulation ... maybe emulate the Dreamcast and Saturn
Good fuckin' luck. Those are all hit and miss even on PC.
A choice between incredibly slow shit, closed source shit with odd design choices (No disc mounting? Really?), and half broken shit. Most go with half broken shit because that's at least playable with only minor things missing, on SOME games.

I've heard mednafen is finally getting saturn working to a tolerable degree, but I don't think the WiiU is fast enough for that.

Yes.

only other obvious issues are you've got another tai folder on ux0 overriding it or you're using it on 3.65 because its not updated

I'm on 3.6 and I don't have a tai folder in ux0. This is frustrating.

Attached: 1487565475950.png (994x720, 309K)

Yesterday I revived what I thought was a trashable 3ds, it was a good day

Why do retards attemt this shit?

Attached: hank_hill_fist_of_the_north_star.jpg (1200x1200, 227K)

holy fuck, the last emuNAND peasant in the universe just died. if you were going to do retarded deprecated shit you could've just installed AL9H on 9.2 without downgrading

I'm still on emunand. It just works, so I stick with it, I was already such a big pain in the ass to hack it in the first place.

Attached: __shikinami_asuka_langley_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_evangelion_3_0_you_can_not_redo_neon_genesis_eva (850x850, 77K)

But how? Im seriously confused right now. Irisman never seems to respond to anything.

>if you were going to do retarded deprecated shit you could've just installed AL9H on 9.2 without downgrading
>I'm still on emunand. It just works, so I stick with it, I was already such a big pain in the ass to hack it in the first place.
You guys accidentally spoilered these parts despite there being no spoiler contained within them.

fuck all these people telling you you're out of luck
get emunandTool for windows and backup your emuNAND from your SD
then get a flashcart and attempt ntrboothax to unfuck your shit
after that you will be able to get back your emuNAND as sysNAND
and get new friends that dude is an idiot

Well to be fair someone might be triggered and say >cakes

Oh no! We MUST protect people from being triggered!
Gosh I'm so sorry for forgetting that I must be like subhuman or something. Heaven forbid someone gets angry and, oh dear, REPLIES to you.