/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

girlDog
girlDog

Previous thread: veekyforums.com/thread/209037194/video-games

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via magnethax or system transfer)
Switch: 3.0.0 (4.1.0 "eventually")
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.55
PS3: 3.55 (4.82 for 25xx models (minver 3.56) and below)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳CFW + b9s: hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide
Wii U: pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F
Switch: switch.hacks.guide/
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L
PS3: pastebin.com/6rH9Fc2E
-RECENT NEWS-
Switch
[Mar 12] Firmware update 5.0.0 released. Do not update.
[Feb ??] SciresM is working on a custom firmware for Switch called Atmosphere: github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX
[Feb 18] nx-hbmenu released. Homebrew Launcher for 3.0.0. It's happening. Instructions: switchbrew.github.io/nx-hbl/

Vita
[Mar 14] VitaShell 1.83 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.83
[Mar 11] TheFlow released the exploit for 3.65, still requires 3.60. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/update365
[Feb 24] TheFlow has an exploit chain for 3.67, but is going to leave it until at least the end of the year before releasing. twitter.com/theflow0/status/965261365496696832 (embed)

PS4
[Feb 28] "Holy Grail" PS4HEN released, allows running unsigned packages and much more. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-holy-grail-ps4hen-released-enables-pkg-support-homebrew-backups/
[Feb 28] 4.55 kexploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-jailbreak-specterdev-releases-full-implementation-payloads-pending/
[Feb 27] 5.05 webkit exploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/27/ps4-exploit-5-05-webkit-exploit-released-4-55-functional-jailbreak-probably-matter-days/

PS3
[Mar 3] The PS3Xploit team is working on a userland exploit for Super Slims and certain Slim models which does not support homebrew but offers PS1/2/P emulation and backing up PS3 games. psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-3-0-preview-new-features-for-superslim-all-non-cfw-comp-ps3-models.16525/

Attached: GoroYou.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)

All urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/209037194/video-games
pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide
pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F
switch.hacks.guide/
pastebin.com/6DjeR08L
pastebin.com/6rH9Fc2E
github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX
switchbrew.github.io/nx-hbl/
github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.83
github.com/TheOfficialFloW/update365
twitter.com/theflow0/status/965261365496696832
wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-holy-grail-ps4hen-released-enables-pkg-support-homebrew-backups/
wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-jailbreak-specterdev-releases-full-implementation-payloads-pending/
wololo.net/2018/02/27/ps4-exploit-5-05-webkit-exploit-released-4-55-functional-jailbreak-probably-matter-days/
psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-3-0-preview-new-features-for-superslim-all-non-cfw-comp-ps3-models.16525/
gbatemp.net/threads/release-community-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.483159/
gbatemp.net/threads/sciresm-releases-file-to-dump-carts.499306/
gamingnews24.com/2018/03/they-find-indications-of-supposed.html
archive.is/1ONsz
mega.nz/#!KhdFHLLa!RKE5ptrKNK8fGxI5d2bixYWsphU6IaTs3ksTDhip_AI
github.com/d0k3/GodMode9/releases/tag/v1.6.1
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/commit/fed62855cbc617a7ae5fe971d515cb3fb2795e6d
github.com/Cryptogenic/PS4-5.05-Kernel-Exploit
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1485713393977/
sourceforge.net/projects/d2x-cios/
hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide?p=installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection)
wololo.net/2018/03/22/vitaquake-iii-version-0-5-beta-1-released-play-quake-iiiarena-quake-iii-team-arena-psvita-pstv/
twitter.com/qwertyoruopz/status/976471231238148097
nintendo.com/games/detail/captain-toad-treasure-tracker-3ds
pastebin.com/en1efzVJ
ps3xploit.com/dumper/index_nor.html
drive.google.com/uc?id=1t5BpaipeZ4KPGwyEZwJQBwkIWhibuMCP&export=download
drive.google.com/file/d/1SIif8GMSsAFQImQa4hdj1snp1raYfr0z/view
psx-place.com/threads/tutorial-the-great-ps3xploit-3-0-han-all-in-one-guide.16979/
mega.nz/#!8fAlnRaZ!ZX8QOBixFpb8oU5CNw69Yid-WUwYM0RGaLM6O-6USz4
youtube.com/watch?v=2vJDniqV8V4
my.mixtape.moe/vhbtvj.zip
downloadgameps3.com/tekken-tag-tournament-2-ps3-hack/
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-dump-3ds-carts-to-cia-3ds-to-cia-dump-private-headers-ds-carts.432600/
switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Title_list/Games
hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide?p=ntrboot
nicoblog.org/ps3-iso/catherine-undub-ps3-iso/
twitter.com/esc0rtd3w/status/977135049601634305
twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/status/854551165685706752
youtube.com/watch?v=9CJaWTFSIxk
youtu.be/tGIl_zRrn8A

farquit
farquit

First for fuck life, due to no 5.05

Attached: 1181912403399.jpg (52 KB, 715x692)

Lunatick
Lunatick

Thank god, I thought we were going to die

Snarelure
Snarelure

Why is WebMAN showing my games twice?

One is in hdd0 and the other in net0, I'm not sure how to disable that.

WebTool
WebTool

Xth for qwerty is a faggot

takes2long
takes2long

So the PS4 scene is dead right?

Emberfire
Emberfire

Until 5.05 releases pretty much

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

but user you're already dead and this is hell.

Attached: eddeadhead.jpg (8 KB, 342x246)

w8t4u
w8t4u

pls maidump summon knight 6!!

Attached: 1520283854556.png (2.16 MB, 983x1391)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Anyone have Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection NTSC for PS3?

RavySnake
RavySnake

Has Alliance Alive leaked yet?

Spamalot
Spamalot

if you update your switch, then fuck you.

Playboyize
Playboyize

So for oclockvitaminimal I can put the plugin file in ur0:/tai and add the titleid to config and it should work, even when the game is on ux0? I realized this whole time it said ux0:/tai in the config.txt

Lunatick
Lunatick

Does Rebug have everything I need for running games? Do I need multiman?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

why does he have his balls in such tight panties?: wouldn't it hurt?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Fusèe Gelèe this week.

Attached: IMG-20180312-070543.jpg (58 KB, 600x450)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Okay, how does this Demon's Souls custom server thing work?
Obviously just adding the DNS won't do anything as it just breaks online connectivity and everyone who has succeeded (allegedly) has thrown out an explanation with the legibility of something written by a drooling retard...

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

some one reverse engineered the protocol and got it working. i bet its real close to how ds1 servers work.

farquit
farquit

Why do you want to play Demon's Souls anyway? There are many more better games now.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

dirty mainiggers don't deserve games

w8t4u
w8t4u

Because I want to do online stuff.
And my question was, how do you get this stupid piece of shit to work, adding the DNS address does two things: jack and shit.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

what dns are you using post them here.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

And just to be clear, since none of these faggots clearly indicated, this is to be put as Primary DNS in the PS3's network setting, yes?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Has anyone else had problems with the Tekken Tag 2 DLC?
I've got a message saying it was unable to load the DLC content.

JunkTop
JunkTop

I did it and then bought another. Then I updated that one. I have a couple more but I think I might scalp them on craigslist.

Attached: 1520026579037.png (634 KB, 751x496)

farquit
farquit

not having two switches

Attached: cirno[2].png (198 KB, 372x343)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

So how distant is CFW for 3.0.1 Switch?

Are we talking in a month or two? Or a year or two?

eGremlin
eGremlin

So, is it safe to update to 3.65 on vita? Or is it worth waiting til the end of the year?

SniperWish
SniperWish

Anything?

eGremlin
eGremlin

Hey mate mind if I save this gal?

Emberburn
Emberburn

Utawarerumono remake NEVER EVER

Attached: Utameme.jpg (166 KB, 600x849)

massdebater
massdebater

But it's almost out?

eGremlin
eGremlin

sent back in time.. to his grandma's house.. to destroy john connor

Nojokur
Nojokur

Anyone? Please I really need this.

askme
askme

no

Attached: laughing.gif (89 KB, 374x400)

hairygrape
hairygrape

most crap 3.61+ anigaymes are already maidumped, so no need to risk

whereismyname
whereismyname

Are all the digimon out

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

saw one earlier, digimon cyber slut I think

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

How would you finish that corn

TreeEater
TreeEater

whats the process on downgrading a 3ds? i have a 3dsxl on 11.6, is there any way to downgrade it to 11.3?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

this thing needs a lot of updates on releases for the switch

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Are any of the recent 3dses ips? Basically impossible to get?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

no downgrading got patched long time ago you just need a cheap flashcart and a magnet on 11.6

w8t4u
w8t4u

What would i need to research ps4 hacks? I dont have an infosec background but it seems like something fun to do.

happy_sad
happy_sad

emunand would be perfect for the switch

FastChef
FastChef

Step one is having autism
If you don't, then give up

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I am autismo

Booteefool
Booteefool

Can anyone hook a nigga up with either a save or cheat to unlock *only* Roll and her costumes in Rockman Rockman? There's a save on GameFAGs but it's 100% complete and I want to start fresh.

No, I'm not playing the gayass murikan/yuro version with the cringe dub.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

So this USB Loader GX or whatever keeps telling me that it's running on IOS58 or whatever so Wii disc based games won't work (Even though this fucking program is supposed to run Wii disc based games) and then gets stuck in "Waiting for HDD" (Even though I have my SD card and my USB drive in there just to make sure) until I hit cancel with nothing else but the channels in the cases popping up afterwards.

The fuck do I do? All I want is to run Nintendont and play fucking GameCube games. I'm not asking for a whole lot. I've followed instructions on how to get GameCube games running properly like editing the names and shit.

massdebater
massdebater

How big is your HDD? If it's 3TB+ it won't work. USB loaders don't handle GPT partition tables well.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

You talking about Megaman Powered up?
That's all DLC from Capcom's end.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Shit.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Dunno if anyone's actually doing dev stuff for Switch in these threads, but if you are the "fake news" stuff released today for Pegaswitch makes launching browserhax much faster/more convenient.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

odd question, what's your favorite Contra game?

Soft_member
Soft_member

Can I upload the PS4 HEN exploit files to my amazon server and launch it through the browser?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I posted this in the last thread and someone tried helping me but I'm still having problems getting Vita2PC working. So I put the suprx file into ur0:tai and added to the config these exact lines:
*GAMEID
ur0:tai/Vita2PC.suprx

I put that at the very bottom of the config file. Is that all I need to do? I should just be able to run the game and hit options+L1 right? I must be doing something wrong because it doersn't work. Does it matter how the game is installed?

And for some reasson I can't download it from the homebrew browser. I think it's broken on there.

Attached: 1500804057746.jpg (27 KB, 350x389)

Skullbone
Skullbone

I was attempting to use my USB as my HDD because it has Double Dash on it

DeathDog
DeathDog

so i heard its possible to hack a ps2...how in the fuck do I do that? ive hacked a psp and a 3ds and wanna get more into hacking, so how do I do this?

i have a ps2 fat if that changes anything

Emberfire
Emberfire

Am I unbanned now?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

See you all on the other side. Splatoon 2 online is just so much fun I need to play it.

Attached: cf8c81e23d6413b30715f9733584470f.png (54 KB, 997x561)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

You use Google.
I'll give you a hint; search "freemcboot"

Evilember
Evilember

Where'd the 3DS news go you double jew? Put it back in OP you idiot.

askme
askme

what news

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

PSP didn't have proper DLC so that content was handled as a save file. Don't ask me how that works, but I've seen several saves online that have the stuff, just not the particular variation that I want.

TechHater
TechHater

Fucking idiot.

whereismyname
whereismyname

can anyone tell me how to use this file structure to install on ps3?

Attached: riddlemethisbatman.png (10 KB, 1184x161)

Firespawn
Firespawn

These files are inside a directory that looks like BLUS or something right? Just copy that BLUS to your GAMES folder (not GAME)

I haven't messed with this for almost 2 years so I could be wrong though, but it's how I used to do it

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

stupid question but is there any likelihood of a PS4 downgrade method? I'll likely just get a new ps4 bundle with the right firmware after a while but I would prefer to salvage my updated fuckup.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Not at the moment..

FastChef
FastChef

I feel you man I'm really excited for the dlc as well, don't think I can wait..

Attached: 58e941efb596a35f1fdd70bfbf078ca7.png (13 KB, 370x320)

Skullbone
Skullbone

dumb baka poster

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

In multiman ntfs?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

yeh, IIRC it should look something like dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS29312301/ and then the folders you posted

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Whew, when is something new going to happen in the Wii U scene lads?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

what else is there after wii/gc on gamepad?

likme
likme

Friend was showing me how to downgrade my N3DS to 2.1 from 9.2 firmware so I can install the a9 kernel like he did and I picked it up and closed the lid out of force of habit when I was moving it to the other side of my desk as we were working on it and now nothing happens Do I just need to use the backup sysnand that I have, if so how? He has an OG 3DS that he used when he downgraded to 2.1 and never had this issue before.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

first off why did you use a more than a year old method of 3ds hacking nobody does that downgrade stuff anymore there's no need its not complicated anymore, second the n3ds bricks if you put it in sleep mode on 2.1

Illusionz
Illusionz

Because he was my friend and I didn't think to check here first that's the way he did it so he was just going to show me how to do the same thing he did to his on mine.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

holy fucking shit you better be joking

SniperWish
SniperWish

well blame your retarded friend then, should be able to unbrick it using ntrboot

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Reading that second part, it's seriously bricked now? Fuck, what do I do about my saves on my emunand? He was just upgrading it to a9 so I wouldn't be fucked by future updates incase I accidently update or something. Is there anything I can do about my saves I had like 200+ hours in Monster Hunter Generations. Fuck. Fuck this gay shit.

Spamalot
Spamalot

ntrboot, you should be able to restore the nand

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

-better ps1/n64 emulation
-freeshop: Wii U edition
-a way to offline homebrew without paying
-maybe emulate the Dreamcast and Saturn

Just off the top of my head.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

get new friends

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

only if you backed them up with jksm or checkpoint before the 3ds got fucked then also if the 3ds' blue led light comes on its recoverable

Methshot
Methshot

you do know you use the actual game's ID and not that text

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

use Irishman if you want NTFS to work desu

happy_sad
happy_sad

n64 emulation ... maybe emulate the Dreamcast and Saturn
Good fuckin' luck. Those are all hit and miss even on PC.
A choice between incredibly slow shit, closed source shit with odd design choices (No disc mounting? Really?), and half broken shit. Most go with half broken shit because that's at least playable with only minor things missing, on SOME games.

I've heard mednafen is finally getting saturn working to a tolerable degree, but I don't think the WiiU is fast enough for that.

farquit
farquit

Yes.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

only other obvious issues are you've got another tai folder on ux0 overriding it or you're using it on 3.65 because its not updated

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I'm on 3.6 and I don't have a tai folder in ux0. This is frustrating.

Attached: 1487565475950.png (309 KB, 994x720)

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Yesterday I revived what I thought was a trashable 3ds, it was a good day

Flameblow
Flameblow

Why do retards attemt this shit?

Attached: hank-hill-fist-of-the-north-star.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1200)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

holy fuck, the last emuNAND peasant in the universe just died. if you were going to do retarded deprecated shit you could've just installed AL9H on 9.2 without downgrading

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I'm still on emunand. It just works, so I stick with it, I was already such a big pain in the ass to hack it in the first place.

Attached: --shikinami-asuka-langley-and-souryuu-asuka-langley-evangelion-3-0-you-can-not-redo-neon-genesis-eva (77 KB, 850x850)

iluvmen
iluvmen

But how? Im seriously confused right now. Irisman never seems to respond to anything.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

if you were going to do retarded deprecated shit you could've just installed AL9H on 9.2 without downgrading
I'm still on emunand. It just works, so I stick with it, I was already such a big pain in the ass to hack it in the first place.
You guys accidentally spoilered these parts despite there being no spoiler contained within them.

JunkTop
JunkTop

fuck all these people telling you you're out of luck
get emunandTool for windows and backup your emuNAND from your SD
then get a flashcart and attempt ntrboothax to unfuck your shit
after that you will be able to get back your emuNAND as sysNAND
and get new friends that dude is an idiot

iluvmen
iluvmen

Well to be fair someone might be triggered and say >cakes

TreeEater
TreeEater

Oh no! We MUST protect people from being triggered!
Gosh I'm so sorry for forgetting that I must be like subhuman or something. Heaven forbid someone gets angry and, oh dear, REPLIES to you.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

wew lad, I had the same reaction but I got tired of smea's colorfill shit and roxas's ugly mug every time on boot. made more satisfactory after learning those guys were moralfags. i'm still on al9h but tempted to switch now that rei6 is a thing, al9h is still pretty good.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Attached: monster-hunter-world-deviljho.jpg (153 KB, 1087x929)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Is Battle Garegga for ps4 dumped?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Argh, what to do? Update the Switch to get online play + eshop and forever lose out on homebrew, or wait interminably for a 3.0.1 hack + CFW?

Supergrass
Supergrass

wait

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Is anyone having any issues using the latest VSH Menu on 3.65? I'm trying so many different ways to make it work, but I can't get it to come up on any game.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

wait

buy another switch for online user

Attached: 1521291312800.jpg (183 KB, 505x986)

Techpill
Techpill

Do you guys think the Switch will be able to handle N64 and GC emulation?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

yes

RavySnake
RavySnake

I use TWLoader to run DS games from my flashcart. The other day while it was loading up, I randomly hit a few buttons while it was loading the DS firmware part, and it actually brought me to the flashcart menu. So I selected PMD, and played through it normally. But now every time I open TWLoader, no matter which game I pick in TWLoader, it always picks PMD. How do I fix this?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

The whole span of available options as is? No. Some method to reach a state of playability? N64, maybe.

GC they'd need a shit ton of work for. Either in VC or in porting Dolphin.
The latter would probably run very few games full speed. Switch is not like the Wii/U, it is completely ARM/NVIDIA rather than PPC/GX or whatever. It doesn't have backwards compatible hardware for the task.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Why do you even need TWLoader? Dumb nigger, stop making it hard on yourself

takes2long
takes2long

nvidia shield already has wii and gc games in china though

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I think you're fine
These retards told me to update my PS4 from 4.55 to 5.05 because I didn't have a psn profile
Good thing I found out the issue I was having wasn't because of no psn profile s dodged a huge bullet
Mostly trolls and noobtards in this board, you will have better luck asking anything you want on r/3dshacks

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Well then good to see that shit ton of work is mostly done.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Yes, but not US.

Attached: trump-china.jpg (58 KB, 485x336)

hairygrape
hairygrape

it was like only one guy who told you to update

also 3DS is easy to unbrick, no ones fault here he listened to his retard friend and did a 2.1 downgrade when we have B9S

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

it is but when it's an mcu brick then you're fucked

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Attached: 1464734376313.png (38 KB, 1071x503)

Evilember
Evilember

on ps3 you then put the files on the usb stick

DeathDog
DeathDog

Classic.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

If you exit pkgj while it's downloading something can you resume the download later?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

What is your favorite hacked console you own?

Flameblow
Flameblow

PC, I can practically emulate anything on it. And it lets me play the latest games.

Supergrass
Supergrass

/g/

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

PC, I can practically emulate anything on it. And it lets me play the latest games.
I like them all, each has their strengths, but agree PC is most versatile, best value for poorfags

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I like PC as a platform because of easier piracy than others.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I prefer versatility and compatibility over convenience. So ease of piracy is secondary at best to me.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

anyone have a dump of saga scarlet grace?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

haven't touched my 3ds in months, is freeshop still a thing that people use?

Emberburn
Emberburn

Vita
It's the only device where I get to make use of the CFW
never bothered to buy games for a dead console when I bought SSDelta only japs were playing with super bad connection, same goes for any other online game like freedom wars
and stuff like NoAVLS is really comfy as a yuropoor
also I get to play my PSP games as that handheld has had its best years a long time ago

when I hacked my 3DS I already owned everything I wanted to play and the hacking was kinda pointless

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Lmao what a retard.

You obviously know about this general because you came here crying so you knew what was going on the scene.

You knew that 11.6 was hackeable and you gave no fucks to read the link on the op.

Not only that, you went ahead and let a normie get into your head to do some dumb shit just to be liked.

You are not just lazy for not doing magnethax, you are retarded for letting other people teach do magic tricks when you have more knowledge just to be liked. And you are ignorant for not reading what you were getting into. I’m pretty sure if you had google anything related to downgrading your shit you would had found that sleep mode was a no-go and that it’s extremely outdated.

On top of it you care about me generations, arguably the worst tittle and not even complete with g rank stuff.

Take this as a lesson to do some basic research and taking the lead when your buddies want to mess with your shit you scum.

Attached: 9AB23F03-83BF-4231-8190-39BE701E6994.gif (239 KB, 384x384)

girlDog
girlDog

try putting it under *ALL

JunkTop
JunkTop

yes
gbatemp.net/threads/release-community-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.483159/

Attached: 1372977212699.png (391 KB, 542x540)

farquit
farquit

is that different from the freeshop that has existed over the last few years?
I'm still on 11.6.0-39

Supergrass
Supergrass

yes, it's just being forked a couple times to be maintained

askme
askme

slugfag shilling freeshoop
Gonna love those throttled downloads, uh?

Have you even opened the link? There’s only one free shop, that one is the revived project after the original got DCMA but the code and principles are the same.

And who cares about the version anymore. Any fw is hackleable these days and you have a guide in the op

Attached: EFEB5407-CA15-469E-A150-2A690593C988.gif (767 KB, 374x393)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

hey /hbg/
im on luma and i forgot how you get to that screen with all the check boxes i accidentally checked one that boots my sysnand unless i hold L
if anybody knows what im talking about i would love you forever

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

hold select

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

thank you

Attached: tumblr-otr0m6i9JY1w31proo1-1280.jpg (118 KB, 1200x825)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Pirating on 3DS is easier than PC.

eGremlin
eGremlin

So you can open an .exe on your 3ds without any CTW or fw mod and you are ready to go? Woaahn 3ds babies are so smaaaart

Attached: BD1E5D46-837A-4009-9394-AAC4A00AF3A6.png (14 KB, 361x408)

WebTool
WebTool

SciresM is about to release a tool to dump games
gbatemp.net/threads/sciresm-releases-file-to-dump-carts.499306/

Switchax should be here around this summer

StonedTime
StonedTime

can't get viruses on the 3ds

askme
askme

there's one on baidu

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

you can off baidu

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

trying to download homebrew for the first time on my 3DS
download steelhax because poorfag
follow all the instructions
launching the game doesn't start homebrew
no sign of an installer anywhere

Are any entrypoint thingers confirmed to be working on the latest firmware? I unfortunately had to update from 9.5 because I hadn't played in a couple years and the only game I wanted to play (ACNL) required it.

Attached: 1519951479261.jpg (20 KB, 419x427)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

11.6 is ntrboot with compatible flashcart and a magnet or having another hacked 3ds with dsiware for the system transfer method

King_Martha
King_Martha

You have to be a retard to get a virus on pc

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Below are examples of types of activities that Nintendo is focused on preventing:

Piracy, including:
Game application dumping
btfo

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

The retard moved the data folder and pauls version auto updates to it so it broke pretty much everyones setup especially those who didn't set it up themselves and therefore are too stupid to fix it. Very easily fixed but who the fuck changes paths like that.

SniperWish
SniperWish

This

Lunatick
Lunatick

Just installed freeshop and it only shows 2 games that I already got installed wat do

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

that's all there is. you fell for the meme user

Illusionz
Illusionz

you need to set the url

King_Martha
King_Martha

Either vita or ps3 both of those because ive actually played games and they are at a resonable resolution. I havent used my wii literally went on there used mail bomber and put some homebrew on there haven't touched it in years. My 3ds i like it but i only really played pokemon saphire couldnt even finish moon or ultra moon theyre just too boring. I'll say vita is my favourite just because its handheld

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Attached: 1521409091602.jpg (90 KB, 800x768)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Where would be the best place to get a 3.0.0 switch nowadays that isn't some fuck on ebay shilling his for $1300?

FastChef
FastChef

Speaking of vita, has none has success with moonlight, I'm here setting up a local wireless hotspot, forcing my pc ggx card to vita native resolution and connecting moonlight and still get moments of choppiness.. Any tips? Pretty keen to play much pc games on vita....

Inmate
Inmate

are you setting up the hotspot from your pc wireless card? it might be better to connect through your router with your pc wired. Use 5ghz if your router supports it too

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Don't link straight to articles, dork. That's advertising which arguably breaks global rules and is just overall gay as HECK.
archive.is/1ONsz
Also, you're quite a bit late.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Has any one had successfully streaming with vita*

Methnerd
Methnerd

Yes, from my wires card.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

You don't need 3.0.0, get 4.1.0 from literally anywhere.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

So for the Switch 3.0.2 and 4.1.0 hacks will come at the same time? No chance 3.0.2 could come earlier and they both use the same exploit or some shit correct?

Techpill
Techpill

Oh, for real? Why is that the case? As in, why is 4.1.0 allowed now too?

Emberfire
Emberfire

Thanks, working fine now

Lunatick
Lunatick

Yes, also you might have to update 3.0.2 to 4.1.0 but I'm not sure.
Allowed what? 3.0.0 is a meme, right now you can't pirate any games and you can't even play mario odyssey or xenoblade 2. It will get CFW faster than 4.1.0, but I don't think it's worth "$1300".

Flameblow
Flameblow

I mean hacks wise, why are people advising me that it's ok to get a switch which has 4.1.0 as its version? As far as I knew, the only way to get this sort of thing done is to be on 3.0.0.

SniperGod
SniperGod

if you can wire your pc to your router use that method a wireless card probably isnt great for connecting too since its not really their intended use

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

That corn

Methnerd
Methnerd

As I said, you can't do anything useful on 3.0.0 except launching kickass homebrew, but nobody really cares about that. If you can buy 3.0.0 for cheap - go for it, it will get real hacks sooner than 4.1.0.
Every version up to 4.1.0 will be hackable before new pokemon comes out, unless SciresM is a filthy liar.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

any benefits updating psp to infinity 6.61? got 6.20 perma patch with lme and everything just werks

massdebater
massdebater

5.05 WHEN
QWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERTY

Attached: 1507352602674.jpg (78 KB, 734x794)

TreeEater
TreeEater

tfw on 5.50 because i took part in the stupid beta update

Attached: DY2pASgVMAEmhOW.jpg (38 KB, 600x729)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

doesn't that have a brick risk?

TreeEater
TreeEater

I took part in too but I think I didn't get accepted
also I cancelled my wifi because I'm looking for a better plan

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

Attached: 1492534410009.webm (2.76 MB, 1280x720)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Why would you even update? I had my PS4 on 2.X for the longest of time until the 4.05 exploit appeared.

Techpill
Techpill

Like all other PSP FW, only if you fuck around with the internal memory. I'm pretty sure that could be reverted with pandora/recovery.

Personally I always liked the non-permanent patches. Booting after startup doesn't take too long. They're swappable, removable, and easy to update. Permanent 6+ just doesn't make sense.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Shut the fuck up and hand over 5.05 you gay faggot an*meposter
I'll give you 3 posts

Attached: 1508019694467.png (96 KB, 329x329)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I took part in too but I think I didn't get accepted
also I cancelled my wifi because I'm looking for a better plan
What extra stuff did you get to beta test? Anything interesting, or just antihax?

Attached: spoilers.jpg (114 KB, 804x525)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

if the next post isn't 5.05 I'm shooting up this thread

Attached: 6227d2-6365143.jpg (29 KB, 720x475)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I tried searching the original jp name and title id, but couldn't find it. Is the game available on asian psn?

Lunatick
Lunatick

mega.nz/#!KhdFHLLa!RKE5ptrKNK8fGxI5d2bixYWsphU6IaTs3ksTDhip_AI

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

thanks for the dolphin porn,I appreciate it

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

So I finally want to hack my Vita that I've had lying around for a while. From the pastebin, is Henkaku the only cfw? And does this cfw allow me to download and play Vita games or is it just PSP and PSX games?

Attached: 1501992716721.png (93 KB, 500x380)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Nintendo switch gets a bootrom hack
ps3 slims get a hen
no F00D processor hack for the vita.

Attached: death-poem.jpg (104 KB, 800x800)

hairygrape
hairygrape

GodMode9 v1.6.1 Second Anniversary Edition
github.com/d0k3/GodMode9/releases/tag/v1.6.1

Gameshark cheats support being added to Luma
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/commit/fed62855cbc617a7ae5fe971d515cb3fb2795e6d

Supergrass
Supergrass

Yes, Henkaku is the only CFW, yes it'll let you pirate Vita games. It's only installable from 3.60, no way to downgrade if your Vita is on anything higher. This time next year there might be a way to install on any firmware up to 3.57 but no guarantees.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

OwO

Attached: file.png (3 KB, 278x122)

Skullbone
Skullbone

Can we now take screenshots with some kind of Android style key combo?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

github.com/Cryptogenic/PS4-5.05-Kernel-Exploit

Attached: 1508450976914.jpg (90 KB, 563x675)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

today you walk off free.

Attached: bustup-000-022.png (635 KB, 735x1057)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1485713393977/
Oh okay. Shit stalled but the filename got your point across.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Attached: 5.05-kexploit.png (12 KB, 460x115)

happy_sad
happy_sad

how the hell dose anyone deal with the download speed?

Attached: abyss-gazer.png (22 KB, 192x118)

massdebater
massdebater

I'm actually looking forward to emulation more than backups.

Although being able to try games for free will be fucking great, I already have three instances of buyer's remorse on this system.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Why though? It's not like it has great form factor, portability, or power. So there's not much reason to emulate on it over practically anything else.
Unless they get Gamecube running I don't see much point.

viagrandad
viagrandad

If I ever find you I'll open your throat

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Unless they get Gamecube running I don't see much point.
this. I don't give a shit about n64 or snes emulation. wake me up when they get gamecube emulation running smoothly on switch. it would be really sad if the switch can't do it meanwhile my phone (galaxy s8) can do it.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Hey, can someone add Disney art academy keys to the freeshop? Wanted to learn how to draw simple characters in 2 days while away from home, and was surprised that it wasn't here, and of course it's too late to download CIA now.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Has Alliance Alive been leaked yet?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Help?

SniperWish
SniperWish

S8 can BARELY do it.
Few games are fullspeed the whole time, while draining the battery incredibly fast and generating a lot of heat.
Then, depending on region it's stuck with Mali or Adreno for GPU. Which means driver issues out the ass because no Android GPU makers besides NVIDIA actually care to support more obscure GL functionality that Dolphin often uses.
On top of that, you have to deal with Android, with its guaranteed delay and stutter if you have so much as an alarm set or airplane mode OFF.
Probably even touch controls. Unless you use a separate controller, which straight up ruins portability.

Snarelure
Snarelure

I can run pokemon gales of darkness pretty well on my one plus 2 and i'm pretty sure the tegra is a lot more powerful than waterever my oneplus uses ive only really tried gales of darkness though.

King_Martha
King_Martha

sourceforge.net/projects/d2x-cios/
That was some shit guide if you didn't install these, you can't use usb without them it hybrids the official usb2 support with custom payloads to do your bidding. Just do the lot in sequence it's all terribly simple, do not confuse vwii with wii.
You might want to just run nintendont but i'm pretty sure it will still want the cios. usb loader passes it's own version of the config to nintendont and it doesn't let you set the video options as good it drives me fucking mad.

JunkTop
JunkTop

whoops, i wouldnt be surprised if nintendo make a gc virtual console

w8t4u
w8t4u

I hacked my ps3 in 45 min, the pastebin is excellent! I would suggest some modification to it, how do I proceed?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Yeah, Tegra X1 is a lot more capable. Especially since it has NVIDIA graphics, that helps a lot with Dolphin at least.
I've heard good things of the Shield TV which uses the same SoC.

5mileys
5mileys

I'm running on an actual Wii, not vWii. It seems like I have to run Nintendont through USB Loader but this thing can't even detect my HDD. I'm a retard but fuck, I'm going nuts trying to get this to work

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Is the xbone really impossible to hack or people just don't give a fuck about it?

Attached: 2C7A7C6D-73AE-4BBA-8663-196AB63DF278-35066-0000162D731146AE.jpg (83 KB, 543x767)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Just wait for EoL and we can have 3.67. If we're especially good boys and girls we may even get enso emunand.

WebTool
WebTool

why would you want to hack it?

with the gamepass, everything is free

Illusionz
Illusionz

do us and eur share the same trophies in ys 8?

RumChicken
RumChicken

Where can I find a list of games that require 5.05 fw or higher?

Emberfire
Emberfire

didnt flow say enso died with 3.67?
and emuNAND is pretty much redundant when EOL hits the vita

whereismyname
whereismyname

Enso did die with 3.67, which would make the ideal setup 3.60 enso + 3.67 emunand.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

With the thing you buy, everything is free.

askme
askme

I have a hacked o3DS and a friend lent me his brand new n3DS to hack it.
The fucker is on 11.6.0-39 so I decided to use this method hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide?p=installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection)
However, when getting to section IV that handles all the NNID business these are my options
Do the rest of the sections and then the full guide on the target 3DS, then wait one week, then System Transfer from the target 3DS back to the source 3DS
Which I can't do because it would be n3DS->o3DS
Call Nintendo and tell them you no longer have access to the device that your NNID is linked to
Which I'd rather not do since I've heard quite a few horror stories with European NNID shenanigans
You can also just remove the NNID from the source 3DS if you’d prefer it remain on the target 3DS
Which is the opposite of what I would do.

Would it be possible to instead delete the NNID from the target console or would the account go bonkers because it would expect n3DS to be used but then it finds o3DS instead?
Should I just buckle up, buy a compatible DS flashcart and save me the headache?

Attached: Cp4smDXVYAAE8Qww2.jpg (147 KB, 960x992)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Sony is the target after the Hotz incident and probably will stay so until they stop releasing playstations
Their anti consumer practises have no limit and they gladly would charge you for the use of your own controller for a subscription
Xbox is hackable but nobody seems to care as much

iluvmen
iluvmen

wololo.net/2018/03/22/vitaquake-iii-version-0-5-beta-1-released-play-quake-iiiarena-quake-iii-team-arena-psvita-pstv/

Quake 4 next

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Fuck off, pajeet. There isn't a single console manufacturer that's not anti-consumer. People just care more about pirating Sony and Nintendo consoles because they can just pirate Xbone games on the PC.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

have you checked if the gay burger version's DLC files will work on the japanese version like parappa the rapper

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

they aren't actually running on the shield, it's a streaming client

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I got a year of gamepass from bing

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Sorry if this isn't the thread for this but I couldn't find ninty general. Is any method for Homepass still working?

TechHater
TechHater

why are they talking about eminem and hitler

likme
likme

it used to work fairly well for me but i stopped using it once i saw geforce experience whines about being corrupt when you delete its telemetry shit

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

muh piracy
go back into your hole with your exclusives you autist
Sony's top selling games are multiplats available on all platforms
There isn't a single console manufacturer that's not anti-consumer
name one that reaches Sony level of anti consumer

hairygrape
hairygrape

Clearly it's not piracy. Just look at all the people installing Linux and emulators on their PS4s.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Emulators are still piracy.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Since when? Last time I checked emulators weren't illegal. Unless it's a different deal on consoles then I'd get it cause it fucks with the ToS but then enabling homebrew does so same deal.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Quake 4 next
i really doubt that

SniperWish
SniperWish

Emulators are compatibility layers that facilitate piracy. There's a large difference in nuance.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Find me in the hbg discord nibba I'll hold your fucking hand faggot bitch.

Emberburn
Emberburn

prove it

SniperGod
SniperGod

we don't use discord here, friend.

Flameblow
Flameblow

The program to run the roms isn't illegal, but we all know we don't own at least 80% of the games we run.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Xbox is hackable
Citation needed

hairygrape
hairygrape

You are right, but I meant it as using the console for homebrew. It's always been a minority who does it.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Xbox 1 is hackable as fuck with custom dashboards and modchips
Same with Xbox 360
Xbox One has a developer mode which allows you to sideload apps (Homebrew)

Bidwell
Bidwell

It doesn't matter whether you own the games even, dumping them is circumventing physical DRM, the cartridge or disc media, which breaks copyright.
Thankfully that doesn't mean jack shit to the existence of emulators because the games are kept entirely separate, so they don't get prosecuted.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Just get a DS flashcart and a magnet. It's a few dollars and much faster/easier.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

dump all my pkgs online
share them with friends and others to play
Sony btfo and mad
good
emulators still not piracy I can do with it as I please especially when I own all the originals from console to game

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

It was just in case what I wanted could be done. Not so much for the costs (although $20 is a bit much just for this) as to avoid waiting for weeks until the flashcart arrives.

Supergrass
Supergrass

when I own all the originals from console to game
Completely irrelevant. Dumping your games breaks copyright.
There is no moral highground to be held there unless you believe piracy is desirable.

TreeEater
TreeEater

no emulators are reverse engineering you pleb

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Completely irrelevant
stopped reading there
it's not like you lose any money when I dump and sharing is caring right

Bidwell
Bidwell

Attached: IMG-9914.jpg (100 KB, 614x768)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

NANI?

Firespawn
Firespawn

cnn news?

Illusionz
Illusionz

es fake

Emberburn
Emberburn

literal nobody

Yeah no

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Does anyone have a screenshot of what a cleanest 3DS SD card looks like (after B9S and CTRNAND Luma3DS)? With the bare minimal files and folders required. It's not really a big deal but I'm really bothered by this kind of stuff.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

XD I JUST DID IT IT WORKS IT EXISTS GUYS
NO RELEASE ANY TIME SOON THO PLEASE UNDERSTAND

Real or not, fuck him

Methnerd
Methnerd

nice 5.01-5.05 kexploit confirmed ready

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Also how do I use the region changing function of Luma?

girlDog
girlDog

No, I agree that piracy is good.
I'm saying having dumped them yourself makes no difference, since it still legally and morally breaks copyright. That part is completely irrelevant.

Firespawn
Firespawn

No, emulators are engineering. They just generally make use of reverse engineeering.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Do I really need to create a new PSN account to use PS3Xploit 3.0?

hairygrape
hairygrape

you should

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Did he delete his twitter?

I'm getting linked to qwertyoruiop tweets for some reason after I Google his name.

girlDog
girlDog

It's not actually qwerry. Look at the Twitter handle.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

twitter.com/qwertyoruopz/status/976471231238148097

Soft_member
Soft_member

legally and morally breaks copyright
it doesn't
but you can morally and legally try to stop it if you want

hairygrape
hairygrape

Pls go and stay go.

Attached: 0CAF507D-636D-421B-BEF4-E4A5A2A72FA1.jpg (27 KB, 391x376)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Misspelt twitter handle, only 773 followers. Be a little more dilligent.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

qwertyoruopz ≠ qwertyoruiopz

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

There is a godmode9 script in the guide that removes all unnecessary files.
Don't know about region changing, if you have Luma region doesn't matter.

girlDog
girlDog

Ah right. Didn't look too closely at his @.

idontknow
idontknow

What if I want to emulate certain region for a game to play its region specific DLC?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

No I don't want to stop you from pirating or playing backups or anything of the sort.
I just want you to know it makes absolutely zero difference whether you own the games or consoles when the games are illicit copies, and that holding any moral ground on that basis is practically the definition of absurdity.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

reviewers already got Detective Pikachu
no leak or dump
chances of a day one upload are close to 0
AHHHHHHHH

Attached: BEF7665E-0C2C-4D3D-80B7-14C229334BD4.jpg (15 KB, 259x194)

WebTool
WebTool

then it does matter and anyone that tells you otherwise is a busta that doesn't play taiko

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

well that's your opinion I have my mine own since I paid for it

girlDog
girlDog

discord.io/homebrew

Attached: hbg.png (1.09 MB, 1920x1080)

farquit
farquit

report and hide

takes2long
takes2long

fuck off underage

Playboyize
Playboyize

RAD SERVER DUDE

Attached: E9C109D0-DFD1-428E-A076-7EFD779C0758.png (733 KB, 1242x2208)

eGremlin
eGremlin

are you okay user?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Is anyone here running the 4.55 exploit on android?
Do you need to use the "exploit" folder only or the entire thing? I keep getting "cannot use this content"

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

user are you okay, are you okay, are you okay, user?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

please don't use or post about this, we want it to go away

DeathDog
DeathDog

was waiting till today to get a Switch from Toys R Us liquidation sale
the sale got delayed, again
Man, fuck it, I'll just go to Walmart, Target, or Best Buy instead. TRU probably won't even have deep discounts for the Switch anyway, because they'll try to sell their remaining inventory to other retailers.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@209260746
(you)

farquit
farquit

t. giraffe

Attached: geoff.jpg (20 KB, 210x240)

Spamalot
Spamalot

Go hunting for an older Splatoon bundle. They have 3.0.0 on the older ones.

WebTool
WebTool

mega.nz/#!giQW3A7S!4yrCEaa_UjPR5CpaBILejBQhWHgrKtL6zIVKjNrcdog

Attached: PikachuDetective.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720)

hairygrape
hairygrape

I like dolphin porn so this won't deter me.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

You know if the download code expires? If I end up getting a bundle, I'll probably end up selling the download code since I cannot access the eShop without updating anyway.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

this is EUR dolphin porn, you prob should wait a couple hours if you want the US one.

Attached: 003.png (942 KB, 1920x1080)

Firespawn
Firespawn

The codes don't expire, as far as I know.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

pw is "Traiver" btw. at least the guy didn't lock the password inside a discord

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

What the fuck is it about Pokeymenz that makes it so popular with you sheeple?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

what were you expecting, this is one of the 5 games the 3ds will get before dying. if anything expect a shitstorm when toad explorer goes out

girlDog
girlDog

dolphin porn
is this a term or something i dont go around /hbg/ that much

farquit
farquit

Attached: SEeeemy.jpg (729 KB, 1920x3080)

Inmate
Inmate

Pokemon is more popular than Star Wars

Techpill
Techpill

What the fuck is Toad Explorer?
Personally I'm only waiting for Alliance Alive, Deep Dark Fanta-- Strange Journey, Persona Q2 and Dragon Quest 11 (never ever).

massdebater
massdebater

So I'm on 5.5.2 somehow on my wiiu but I can still use loadiine but about the only thing I can use is my WUP Installer. Is there any way to get DLC this way or am I fuckered?

Lunatick
Lunatick

nintendo.com/games/detail/captain-toad-treasure-tracker-3ds

let's hope aa leaks within the next days or at release date at least, can't believe people are using that english leaked script demo hybrid

Attached: DcBsswQAWmpVj0HJ9ywCK9KLJLALlmOr.png (167 KB, 300x274)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

you need mocha cfw or haxchi to use dlc

Emberfire
Emberfire

Are there any good guides on how to get either of those?
Which is easiest?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I ran this through the version fixer for the sake of it, helps to have semi-legit looking installs afterall, not that it has the ncch encryption of a digital copy but who cares. Just drag it over the script.
Heres a copy for the interested: pastebin.com/en1efzVJ

Emberfire
Emberfire

Join our discord server to find out1!1

Attached: 43CA0FF7-388B-49FE-99C7-40E263F3D7FB.jpg (794 KB, 1242x1882)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

why are you still here? are you waiting for an /hbg/ pastebin on how to tie a noose?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

are you mad you'll never fit with fellow hackerds

you'll are scary brats that can't find a way to join discord without feeling cucked

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

maybe you should join a discord for learning english, busta

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Is it the epic time for another wave of discord shitpost? Cause that garbage was seriously tiring last time.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Is there any way to update a switch game on 4.1 now? I have updates blocked. I don't think so but worth asking. It's the cartridge version of the binding of isaac.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

are you mad that your anonimous culture is being compromised

not shitpost sorry, we are actually a quality discord

maybe

Firespawn
Firespawn

nope

happy_sad
happy_sad

are you mad that your anonimous culture is being compromised
this is the shit that /qa/ thread was talking about, discordtards don't even like Veeky Forums. why aren't you banned yet?

Supergrass
Supergrass

You sure make yourself look good with all that trashposting, buster, you're as obnoxious as the guys complaining about the trannies and shit.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Are you that jealous of being a social scum. Are you some kind of pedo that can’t join discord’s without having his identity revealed? The only reason people support anonymity is because they are pedos or criminals

Attached: F8417898-612A-4ADB-83EB-81D643E18747.jpg (13 KB, 176x287)

MPmaster
MPmaster

im trying to hack my ps3 but when i look up
ps3xploit.com/dumper/index_nor.html
it keeps bringing me to some other website and not the ps3 exploit, and whenever i look it up on my computer i am able to access the website, whats up? what in the actual fuck am i doing wrong?

StonedTime
StonedTime

he says while not using a name or trip because he's afraid of being made fun of

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I’m not afraid of you. I created the discord because I like to talk about hacks and I expect to be a real hacker like lain someday

Attached: 2FA1E369-8BDA-4A05-9D59-1D247DF13CEB.jpg (236 KB, 950x725)

Flameblow
Flameblow

what games should i get on my new ps4 (pro)?

SniperWish
SniperWish

reswitched sounds up your alley

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

if you haven't updated yet you should hold off using it until there's homebrew for your firmware

TreeEater
TreeEater

I’m a furry friendly and lgbt friendly hacker and my code reflects that. If you are mad because I hook up with that kind of people you are seriously scum and you disgust me

Attached: 486E12E0-CF16-4C3F-AF28-5776FFB48986.jpg (9 KB, 266x190)

eGremlin
eGremlin

also, when i try to follow psx-place, and download the minverchk.rar file to make sure my ps3 is the right one, it doesnt download the rar file, but an exe file instead, is there another place i could download the rar file?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

discordfags
please stop making these posts even if in jest. you are a blight on this thread.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Wait. Who are you and why you both fighting? The fuck did i miss in he past week

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

You’re need to elevate yourselves and find de way

Attached: B4EEAB6B-DB1B-48B9-964A-E31703CE2497.jpg (22 KB, 443x332)

Emberburn
Emberburn

yea im good user, it was already on 4.55
i followed some guide on gbatemp to disable updates and shit but idk what games should i get

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

you're need

Attached: 1470078667417.jpg (151 KB, 1600x900)

w8t4u
w8t4u

Stop impersonating me

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-22-at-5.21.10-PM.png (268 KB, 827x632)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

That’s not me. Maybe you all should stop being so retrarded

Attached: 899C209A-3CF5-4B57-9313-A4972ECA022D.jpg (17 KB, 300x246)

TechHater
TechHater

this is what shitcord does to generals

DeathDog
DeathDog

Nobody gives a shit about shitty Discords or tranny fetishes. Now would you people kindly go fuck a frog or something

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Who the fuck keeps dmca'ing my dragonball fusions qr injector? It's fucking mine, i wrote it.

Emberfire
Emberfire

People still play that game?

Attached: A9A66503-FE8D-4AA9-9E28-F058EF0A3D97.jpg (41 KB, 321x459)

Firespawn
Firespawn

Does Kirby Star Allies require any updates to play?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Apparently so, i notice the thread on 3dsiso every so often getting new posts, stick my head in to make sure its working properly. I die a little inside when i see people using the saves from the backup folder claiming it doesn't work.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Reupload the us uncensored update .

anyway it’s a shame the street pass fusions ntr plug-in got btfo
The stock fusions are just bleh at best

Attached: 8A34F5AF-0205-4213-944D-752469C22846.jpg (46 KB, 512x288)

farquit
farquit

Is there any list of which PS3 games got an english patch?

I'm not asking for download links, just the name of the games.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Forbidden Siren 2 on ntsc ps2 with OPL and GSM never ever. I tried everything. Might just try the PS2 Classic emulator on the PS3.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

describe "everything" but mostly GSM settings

Evilember
Evilember

probably bamco themselves

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

region free

part 1

drive.google.com/uc?id=1t5BpaipeZ4KPGwyEZwJQBwkIWhibuMCP&export=download

part 2

drive.google.com/file/d/1SIif8GMSsAFQImQa4hdj1snp1raYfr0z/view

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Pirated PS3 themes on PS3 Han don't stick across reboots
Buy the theme I liked on PSN
Somehow don't get banned
The theme only works when HAN isn't active
What the fuck do I have to do to fix this.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

buy a second ps3 to have custom themes

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

What the fuck do I have to do to fix this
Don't reboot.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Stop caring about themes altogether

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

literally who gives a fuck about themes

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I hope that Stardew Valley, Binding of isaac, and super meat boy are easily modable (at least visually) on switch once we get hacks.

Attached: 1500332550327.jpg (64 KB, 480x480)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Guise what are the best metroidvanias on Vita, other than Salt and Sanctuary, Axiom Verge and Guacamelee?

Attached: 1340749628465.jpg (461 KB, 1000x800)

cum2soon
cum2soon

sometimes i wonder if people can't really tell whether the board background is blue or not.

either way enjoy your ban

happy_sad
happy_sad

it was spoilered, also you're not supposed to announce your reports

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Rogue Legacy
Bunny Must Die
Rabi Ribi

I wouldn't say it's the best, but Touhou Double Focus is a nice homage to SOTN.

cum2soon
cum2soon

he didn't say he was reporting you, he just told you the truth.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

not having the spoilered images option to off

Flameblow
Flameblow

aa
Ace Attorney? Are we getting Dai Gyakuten Saiban?

SniperGod
SniperGod

alliance alive, if you play ace attorney and are younger than 50yo you should prob kys

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Not him, but
reminding people that it's a blue board is announcing a report
implying spoilers mean mods won't ban you for it

Illusionz
Illusionz

smugly typing "enjoy your ban" is not announcing a report

Inmate
Inmate

i'd like super meat boy on switch if i could play it with the good music. it would be nicer on switch than vita, the vita port has some visible scaling issues from being sub-720p

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

But HAN basically does everything I want except like 20 disk only games.
Can't leave the thing running forever amigo.
I want my XMB to be pretty tho.

For anyone else who had my issue, use a built in theme on your HAN launching profile,enable HAN, then login to your game playing profile.

Emberburn
Emberburn

It's not.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

spoilers are even worse because if somebody opens it not knowing what it is it fills the whole fucking screen

Skullbone
Skullbone

it's basically the same thing. also he is a homo for not liking zelda ass.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

wait, do you think i give enough fucks to report anything you do here? i couldn't care less you niggas post cp. you'll get banned even if nobody reports you

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Can't leave the thing running forever amigo.
I do.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Still can't do anything with a Sliim PS3 CHECH-3000 model, with 4.8.0 FW?

Decided to dig it up after years of being in the closet.

RumChicken
RumChicken

reporting means filling the report form you fucking faggot
and enjoy your ban

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Shantae is pretty good and doesnt take longer than a couple hours and Iconoclasts is a very solid game

Techpill
Techpill

reporting means filling the report form you fucking faggot
that's what I was implying he did you fucking nigger dipshit
and you're doing the same thing as him
btw I'm on a dyn IP so both of you go fuck yourselves/each other/die

massdebater
massdebater

have fun on your next IP where you'll also be banned the next time you post porn on a blue board. the problem is you, champ.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

You're in luck amigo, PS3 Slims and Super Slims just got hacked
psx-place.com/threads/tutorial-the-great-ps3xploit-3-0-han-all-in-one-guide.16979/
You can pirate most games (All PSN games, and any disc game only games that had at least one update.) along with access to the PS2 emulator, the PS1 emulator, and PSP emulation (Which is ass even on real CFW). Work is also being done to get disk only games with no updates to function.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Tales of Vesperia
Nier Replicant (they literally just copy-pasted the official Gestalt translation, except replacing every instance of the word "father" with "brother" and "daughter" with "sister")
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD (not sure if this really counts, since it's literally the PSP version running upscaled)
Onechanbara Z (the menus are in English, but the actual story dialogue is in Filipino, because the guy that made the translation is Filipino)
Warriors Orochi Z
Tales of Berseria (only really useful if you don't have a PC/PS4)
That's all I was able to find/remember.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

BLUE BOARD
But damn do I want to bareback Ocarina of Time Zelda.

5mileys
5mileys

Is it ok to format Vita memory card after I updated to 3.65 Enso? I have my Vitashell backup already.

TechHater
TechHater

sure, but why do you want to?

Methnerd
Methnerd

Thanks guise. (also testing if I'm banned because of these homo dipshits yet)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Anything as long as its in the PSN store?

TreeEater
TreeEater

Yep, but again if there's a disc game that was never released on PSN, it'll also work, but only if it recieved at least one update.

TechHater
TechHater

Just to make sure it's completely clean. Also, do pkgj or pkgi work with predownloaded pkg files?

Booteefool
Booteefool

As long as the pkg link and .rap are available, yes.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

My little sister (she's 9) snuck into my room while I was at college and updated my Switch so she could play some Mario Kart online. What a bitch. Why do kids have to ruin everything? She can just play MK7 on her 3DS. And I told her not to touch my switch and she can only use it when I let her.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Best sm4sh mod?
Installing a goku pack right now.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Where do I subscribe?

JunkTop
JunkTop

Been wanting to replay some of my legit nds cartridges is there any homebrew that can let me backup their save data?

eGremlin
eGremlin

living at home at college
Loving every laugh
Enjoy your virginity

Supergrass
Supergrass

Some of us aren't born privileged with a silver spoon in their mouth.

FastChef
FastChef

Attached: descartes.jpg (47 KB, 640x480)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

tell your parents. if they generally trust and respect you they might care.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

parental controls

massdebater
massdebater

Follow the guide to update Luma3DS because it's on like 7.1 and no updating with Luma updater
Told to hold start when it boots to access the chainloader
It boots into Godmode9 with no sign of the chainloader anywhere.
What the fuck am I doing wrong? I've double checked and I'm positive I followed the guide properly.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Make your parents refund you for damages. If they don't do this, sue them.
another correct response

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

So my brother just had a mental breakdown after I updated his switch while he was away at college.hecame to my room screaming “bakaaaaa what have you done, now I can’t play my video games you broke my console ahhhh” so I just closed the door on his face.

Now he’s crying to our parents asking for a new switch for his 20th birthday and telling them about how much he needs to get a specific model.

Why do weebs ruin everything? He can just play hentai at his computer and it’s not like he used his console for anything but watch porn

Attached: CFFF7DAF-50A6-4F6B-932C-F8141BF1BC5E.jpg (18 KB, 413x356)

Bidwell
Bidwell

this thread has a sickening amount of phone filenames

Booteefool
Booteefool

But my FW is 4.8, and it requires 4.81, what do?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

updating luma is as simple as replacing the boot.firm with the one in luma 9.0 zip

RumChicken
RumChicken

Elitist fucks like you are why people go to the discord

Playboyize
Playboyize

if you can't wait until you're not working or taking a shit to post here, don't post here. you're welcome to fuck off to discord as long as you stop shilling it here.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Detective pikachu takes literally 45 minutes to install

when we finally get a decent dev terminal

FastChef
FastChef

I havent updated my switch yet and put it on airplane mode. Should I just update it or hold off on it? I really don't mind waiting 10 years if I really have to for CFW. The only thing I've really used online for is puyo puyo tetris and the Eshop I guess.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

hold off. free games. mods.

Flameblow
Flameblow

not having at least 25 switches to keep on every fw ever plus a few others to bait relatives into updating them
shiggy diggy

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

you think thats bad? install anything over 2gb from the freeshop

Inmate
Inmate

I really don't mind waiting 10 years if I really have to for CFW
I mean, at this point wouldn't it be better to just get a second one? But I guess you could just get the revised model as the unhacked console.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I don't know how long I can hold off for, but ok.

I don't have $300 lying around. Saving up for a PC upgrade.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

no space in sd
decide to delete mh4u to installs detective pikachu (muh 2:1 space needed)
install it in 40 minutes
decide to reinstall mh4g
400kbps
literally 3 hours downloading
no good anime airs on wednesdays or thursdays
have nothing to watch
already spoiled me killing bites last night speed-reading the manga
it was fucking shit
nothing to see or read
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

said fuck it updating for splatoon
there's apparently splatoon mods out already
did I fuck up anons?

RumChicken
RumChicken

shouts out to USPS for delivering my microsd to my neighbor and losing my sd2vita back-to-back

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

it's just save editors, they do basic shit and you can't play online anyway so it's kinda useless

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

that makes me feel better

5mileys
5mileys

Are there any switch cartridge replacement cases? The actual game chip not just the package of it.

TechHater
TechHater

worrying about download speeds when you reinstall games
this is where ciafags have it better

SniperWish
SniperWish

no, how did you fuck up your cartridge?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

wait fuck, if we're talking emuNAND switch here, wouldn't i need a big ass fucking SD card for the partition alone? let alone games and shit

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

I didn't
I just want to be able to lick it without it being bitter

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

yes

Nojokur
Nojokur

When I try to boot a PSP game via Adrenaline it freezes on the PS logo and throws out an error message. Does this mean Sony nuked my activation? Is there a way to check? Adrenaline's XMB works fine so I don't know.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

are you using iso or cso? is your game decrypted?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

if you got as far as the XMB your activation isn't a problem. also, update to the independent version of adrenaline that doesn't need activation.
most likely there's a compatibility issue with your game.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Is there some way to download all the files you need for 3DS games - ON PC ONLY, NEVER GOING ONLINE WITH 3DS, like you can with Wii U and Sony games?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

how do you save on detective pikachu

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Strange, because I was trying multiple games that have worked in the past. Hope the memory card isn't dying...

Thanks for the info.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

is there any way of getting an OG R4 to work in a Dsi? don't want to have to order another card from these dodgy sites

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

yeah

autosave

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

There's Steins;Gate 0 and Star Ocean 5 English mod patches for PS3 as well.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

wii u download helper

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Integrity and Faithlessness english patch?
Where?

askme
askme

Is there any risk of brick when changing PS3 HDD while having CFW?

When the console ask me to install firmware, should I just install the same rebug I have on my PS3 right now or should I install OFW 4.82 and do the PS3Xploit method again?

SniperWish
SniperWish

Had to force it on ntsc, but for whatever reason, it cannot get past the first fmv.

Nojokur
Nojokur

someone posted earlier that he thought there was a star ocean patch but i haven't seen proof it exists. when i looked it up i saw a gamefaqs topic that the english dub is left in the game, though.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

you're forcing plain 'ntsc' 480i and not 480p, right?

Booteefool
Booteefool

Yeah, here it is:
mega.nz/#!8fAlnRaZ!ZX8QOBixFpb8oU5CNw69Yid-WUwYM0RGaLM6O-6USz4

MPmaster
MPmaster

i am very skeptical of this being dolphin porn

Inmate
Inmate

Haven't tried that. Have you gotten it to work?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Yeah, I figure most cross gen games that got localized for PS4/PC, but not PS3 have a translation patch.

Spamalot
Spamalot

i haven't tried this game, but forcing progressive resolutions usually breaks video playback and i've never heard of an interlaced resolution doing it
personally my forbidden fruit PAL exclusive is maken shao, which will run mostly correctly as 60Hz but has incurable slowed down weed voices during cutscenes

w8t4u
w8t4u

Pokemon gets announced at E3
It's coming the next month because fuck you
SciresM shits out CFW for 4.1.0 the next day after all the blood rushes to his dick (which is where his brain is)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

well memed

SniperGod
SniperGod

And what exactly is wrong with that?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Nothing

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Question guys, is there a way to get bootmii to run on a Wii but without it starting every time the system's up?

More of that it allows a trigger (like holding power and reset) to trigger bootmii instead.
This modded Wii I'm cooking up is for kids so it's gonna have to be idiot proof.

It's gonna be for young kids, my cousin's kids when they come to visit my mom's place (she got the wii from a friend). So well, games for kiddies and normies I think I'll be setting up, mostly WADs instead of a emulator menu. So they can just click and play. I'm thinking of setting up the classics.

5mileys
5mileys

i'd say just keep bootmii installed on a different SD card than what they normally use

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I had some old app that would rename the bootmii folder so it wouldn't run on boot each time. Bootmii Config maybe? It worked anyway.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Once you install bootmii you can delete the folder on the SD card or just rename it. Just put it back on when you need to use it on startup.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Change something on the SD iirc.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Nah, it's legit. But the game itself is so bad you'll regret anyway.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

just a reminder to all freeshop shills out there that:

the community fork is stolen code from the original dev
is being ruined by a literal who without any coding knowledge that can't even modify the app paths without breaking the app for thousand of users
gets modified without any reason or GitHub release notes
still throttles itself
has been modified and messed around in a way that pressing start causes the app to panic and crash
pokemon crystal is the latest ticket and will probably never get newer titles.
the discord in charge of newer releases, modifications and troubleshoot is ruined by furries and 15yo script kiddies

askme
askme

caring about themes

Attached: c-wizzy.gif (2.66 MB, 320x214)

w8t4u
w8t4u

Thank god for CIAngel.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

You can set the autoboot to like 1 second, so that way it'll just go into the main Wii Menu (or HBC) if no one presses anything. Or, you could remove the autoboot delay and just boot directly into Wii Menu (or HBC), and bypass the Bootmii screen altogether.

takes2long
takes2long

throttles
Where did this meme come from? I get very fast speed when I use it

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

how fast?

Illusionz
Illusionz

bump

hairygrape
hairygrape

6Mb/s

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

sure you do champ

SniperWish
SniperWish

I imported a 3ds circle pad, it came with some japanese club nintendo code sheet
The fuck is it for?

Emberburn
Emberburn

do the math. 1gbps will give you 15mbps max downloads using freeshoop.

15mbps =/= 1000mbps

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I get 2Mb/s no memes

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Please respond

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

still no 1:1 download speed

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

You're never going to get 1:1 on wifi

Emberburn
Emberburn

Only literal faggots use freeshop

1. DevMenu
2. FBI
3. CIAAngel

9001. Freeshop

massdebater
massdebater

ciangel and cia downloads do :^)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

which is what everyone HAS TO USE unless your copying the cart directly.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Please help this brainlet guys, how do I install a pkg file I downloaded on PC?
Do I:
1. Just extract the pkg file into a folder then copy it into the Vita? (what program does this most reliably or do I have to rely on non-UI tool?)
2. Use some homebrew to install it? (pkgj or pkgi, both I don't know how to make them work right now, pkgj keeps say that it can't download and doesn't respond to any button press)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

cia downloads do
Yeah but then i have to take the back off my 3ds, connect sd card, copy and still install anyways. Too much of a hassle for me.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

the fuck?
i can't get games on FBI or DevM
FS is a whole menu and shit, its ease of use nigga.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

This right here is the peak of PS3 Homebrew. You may not like it, by this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: Vesperia-PS3.jpg (506 KB, 2290x1438)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

does that still get updated?

Lunatick
Lunatick

Looks pretty much the same on regular-ass unmodded 360.

viagrandad
viagrandad

If Pokemon was actually announced for this summer, I would probably start sleeping every other day to meet the deadline. Luckily, I don't think that's realistic.

Methnerd
Methnerd

probably just their club nintendo when it existed

Inmate
Inmate

Last update was May 2017

farquit
farquit

Seems like it can't get on that auto boot thing anyway. It's the newer black model "without" GC compatibility, and the GC Ports/Mem card slots.

I'll take what I can get there. Current Progress is Homebrew channel, basic hacking completed

Any of you guys have suggestions on mods / things I can throw on it for the kiddies that they'd enjoy? I think I'll be installing everything via WAD so they can just click and play it.

It's been so long since I've modded a Wii, I don't remember what things/steps to take to install WiiWare/WADs and if I should even DL games or not for it.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Tales of Vesperia is literally the last good JRPG released.

Everything after this is absolute trash, such as garbage like Neptunia or Atelier.

Lunatick
Lunatick

any tales of being high tier
I'm sorry about your terminal shit taste

5mileys
5mileys

Vesperia was the last good one story-wise.
Gameplay-wise the series turned to shit the second it moved away from the linear battle system.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

who cares, your daughter will prob be playing with dicks in a year or two

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

yeah, i liked yuri as a protag because he fucking got shit DONE.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

i don't know if any backup loaders have good childproofing but for wii games you could at least make per-game launcher channels
if you know if these kids tolerate old games they might like virtual console games

Evilember
Evilember

Attached: youtu.be-tQNPVGLdOyU.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)

RumChicken
RumChicken

flynn is not a party member in the 360 version and the overlimit meter is doubled in ps3

likme
likme

Attached: hbg.png (221 KB, 2518x1024)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Attached: maxresdefault-(5).jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)

Illusionz
Illusionz

what the flying fuck is that silverish pad?

Soft_member
Soft_member

This is cool
A gamecube shell used to make a switch dock with a built in GC controller adapter that works through the front like the original

youtube.com/watch?v=2vJDniqV8V4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)

Spamalot
Spamalot

Attached: 14752308246.jpg (31 KB, 280x280)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

360 owners who finished it like 10 years ago couldn't care less, really

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

the 360 version is pretty much a beta in comparison to the complete ps3 version. i mean you niggas didn't even get sword dancer and he's a tales series staple.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

We never did get that cxi launcher in the end, no need to install that shit it's basically a .3ds.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

This user again.
I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere, so after changing the security settings on my router, I managed to get my PSP online and just downloaded what I needed from within the game, go figure that the online component of the game is still 100% functional.

I doubt anyone is in the same situation as me, but if you happen to be playing the JP version and wanted to start fresh with nothing EXCEPT the DLC characters (namely Proto , Roll and all her costumes), here you go, just extract this shit to your PSP\Savedata folder :

my.mixtape.moe/vhbtvj.zip

HBG related because FUCK YOU, you can play it on Adrenaline or something, I know that's what I'm doing.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Thoughts on new design?

Attached: hbgs.png (1.1 MB, 1920x1080)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Is there a program to convert PS3 game folders to ISO?
I tried ISO Tools but the latest update requires you to pick a firmware version that doesn't work.

Bidwell
Bidwell

When i Downloaded a game trough NPS Browser i had to restart the pc mid download, then i continued the download whitout problem from where it was.
nonetheless , i am kinda advanced in the game and one zone gets an error and the vita closes the app, how can i re-install the game whitout losing the savedata?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

That d-pad is trash though.

eGremlin
eGremlin

trash
When did you guys get so nice

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

v2.2 works like a charm

eGremlin
eGremlin

amazon is shipping pic related
dumps when

Attached: alliance-alive.jpg (431 KB, 1640x1000)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I hope someone scans the art book

Evilember
Evilember

The latest firmware it asks me for is 4.77 and my console is on 82, which results in corrupt isos in my end.

Emberburn
Emberburn

savemgr

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

pls respond

Soft_member
Soft_member

How fucked is 5.0.0 on Switch? Does that one Nvidia thing get patched?

Because I wanna play as Blastoise in Pokken, dammit.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

what game are you trying to convert? i've used 4.46 for all my files and they've worked fine so far

Attached: Capture.png (24 KB, 309x255)

Nojokur
Nojokur

To sum it up, as stated before our mod is 'future-proof', i know everyone screaming for 'more proof' after nintendo's big 5.0 release, but Don't Worry.. Be Happy.. Stay Clam.. Chillout..

There will be solderless and solder version, when the time comes as we get closer to release more info will be released, but due to cloners and e-famers, and other reasons, you will not see much more info posted like pics, etc. until just before pre-orders start, and we have not finalized a release date yet either, so don't whine about that either.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

team xecuter
nice meme

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

there's no switch scene outside of proof of concepts

you might as well update

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

meme
wasn't alive during the original xbox era
neat

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

There are people who will pay to hack their switch

askme
askme

What happened to NPS_Browser?

likme
likme

retards who update
big surprise user, although if it's reasonable (<$100) I'll probably get one just for permanent hax

Methnerd
Methnerd

I tried converting Tekkent Tag Tournament 2 and just chose 4.77 and I got a corrupted data message when I tried to play.

I tried using an old version of the program (1.92) to see how that results.

MPmaster
MPmaster

check if your game has an "update fix" or something before trying to convert. i had the same issue with some games that came with a 3.41+ folder. I had to replace the files in the PS3_GAME folder with the ones from the 3.41+ folder

Skullbone
Skullbone

I don't really know how to do that with Tekken, Google has nothing about it.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

This stupid port machine already cost me 300 bucks.
I'll just wait for Atmosphere to come out.

Illusionz
Illusionz

where did you download it from?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

downloadgameps3.com/tekken-tag-tournament-2-ps3-hack/

What worries me the most is how to get the DLC characters which aren't in the store, came as part of the 1.02 update and I have understood then you download the latest patch, it comes with all the previous ones but 1.03 is just 33mb which is weird for almost 10 characters.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

So if I'm past 3.0.0, I might as well update to 5.0.0?

Booteefool
Booteefool

= 3.01 update to 4.0.1 if you still can, I don't know if any games have that.

happy_sad
happy_sad

I told you. Those faggots claiming you gotta get 1.0.0 / 3.0.0 Switches and 5.0.0 never ever, are just here to scalp you dumb niggers on eBay. Their softmod cfw and backup loaders won't get released until after TeamX, so they can keep you sucking their e-peen for long as possible.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I may be remembering it wrong, but I think the DLC characters were actually already on the disc, and the patch/DLC pass just unlocked them.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I'm on 4.1.0.

Firespawn
Firespawn

4.1.0 is safe

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

that was team xecuter who said that

whoops yeah that's what I meant, if you have any plans for softmodding, don't update

cum2soon
cum2soon

Oh well I still have to make the game from the link work on my console. I just tried the iso converted with 1.92 and was also corrupted so now I'm transfering the folder to GAMES, hope that works.

Dunno if there are disadvantages using the folder over an iso but whatever, I'm running out of ideas. I don't think the site really has 17gb of a corrupted game

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Ugh. I really wanted to play Blastoise in Pokken.

When can we expect anything on the Switch softmod front? I know about the proof of concepts, but so far that's all I've seen. If it's truly unpatchable, why not release it already?

farquit
farquit

I've been out of the 3ds scene for a few years now so I want to sell my Gateway card, where can I sell it?

Methnerd
Methnerd

Primetime cook swag fellow /hbg/ anons

Attached: 1520169375663.jpg (154 KB, 643x720)

Methshot
Methshot

Your local trash can. They're less than worthless now.

5mileys
5mileys

what is the best place to follow new homebrew for the switch?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

at least keep the blue card, i heard that can still be useful.

DeathDog
DeathDog

someone dump Alliance Alive

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

So I accidentally forgot to swap the config file for Haxchi with the one the guide gives. Does this mean I have to delete Haxchi and start over from square one, or is just replacing the config file on the SD card fine?

Emberburn
Emberburn

ALLIANCE ALIVE WHEN GODDAMMIT

Attached: 1521253627182.gif (484 KB, 704x396)

Bidwell
Bidwell

I don't know if any games have that.
The new Kirby game does

TreeEater
TreeEater

Well, I've tried the Tekken from that link converting it to iso with 1.92, 2.2 and also just the folder and all three gave me a corrupt data message. I can only say the game itself came corrupted so I guess I'll just get the PKG from PSNDl.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

rip ps4 scene

SniperGod
SniperGod

How to dump it.
Friend works at GameStop and will get me a copy tomorrow

Attached: 81D8598A-8628-455D-BD51-F04236CC6387.jpg (38 KB, 397x237)

Booteefool
Booteefool

I would tell you but it would take 5 hours

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

whats this

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

It’s okay. Do I need a big sd card? I’m using the one that came with my console

Attached: B8FA82F3-F976-4575-8046-7CDBD92F81B4.jpg (301 KB, 498x456)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I really hate out there was an explosion of hype for Switch hacks with everyone saying it's coming this year and it will work on any firmware.

And now we're waiting for "eventual" hacks for 4.1.0 without any actual time table for when it will be ready.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Lmao just buy a second switch LMAOOOOO

cum2soon
cum2soon

depends on how big the game is, you got cfw?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

wait, so i can just go onto the store, and download any game directly from the store?? so its like freeshop on 3ds? will i get caught? i've been looking around for the past 2 hours for a legit ps3 iso website or someshit and havent been able to find it

am i actually retarded?

Booteefool
Booteefool

Yes. Luma and running 11.6

Attached: 6541A0BD-15D0-4DB5-9CBC-2CF7E7F78714.png (20 KB, 318x334)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

you gotta use godmode9 to dump the cart to cia

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I think the game was dumped wrong or something. I even tried it on HD Loader without GSM enabled and it gives the same error on the first cutscene.

FastChef
FastChef

Use this, its piss easy
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-dump-3ds-carts-to-cia-3ds-to-cia-dump-private-headers-ds-carts.432600/

Emberfire
Emberfire

When can we expect anything on the Switch softmod front?
After Team Xecuter releases their modchips, softmodders will get jelly. Keep slurping e-peen until then.

Snarelure
Snarelure

It’s a genuine shame that it we didn’t see a switch release when a updated firmware was vulnerable.

If only a few autists that follow this closely and take their systems offline months/years in advance are able access it, it will likely reduce userbase and homebrew dev interest.

Here’s hoping for hacks for 5.0+ and new soc I guess

RumChicken
RumChicken

So what's the official /hbg/ vpn?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Is leaving my Switch on 4.1 even worth it? Presumably you'll never be able to play games online or use online features, so I don't how this is worth it. And until CFW is released, you won't be able to play new games without updating.

It's been a few months, but I'm kind of itching to play some Rocket League and Spla2oon again. Plus Dark Souls is out in two months and Smash Bros. later on. I have CFW on my N3DS and Vita, but this is the first time I feel like it's actually not worth it to be a filthy leech.

Attached: 1484977041037.jpg (33 KB, 600x600)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

You’re not wrong.

No online ever bothers me too.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

HOW THE FUCK DO I INSTALL A PKG OVER 4GB WITHOUT A WEB SERVER THAT CRASHES EVERY 20 MINUTES

TechHater
TechHater

Kek that tutorial tho
explains how to create a psn profile on part 1
So, that concludes Part 1 of the guide.
We have learned how to install and enable the HAN exploit. And installed the bonus PKG, HAN Toolbox.
No we didn't

Attached: IMG-9907.png (12 KB, 117x128)

SniperWish
SniperWish

not never you'll be able to update and play online on emunand

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

We will have kernel access once everything is said and done. You can use emunand to update and play online.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Have you updated? If not, are you going to update?

I've been trying to hold off, but at the same time I didn't spend hundreds on a system just to wait indefinitely. It won't kill me to buy games, I'll just have to be selective.

I suppose so, but how long will it take? I might be salty when it finally happens, but as of now I want to use my system instead of it being a dust collector.

Attached: 1480714143474.png (718 KB, 599x595)

Soft_member
Soft_member

by the end of the year most likely

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Where do you guys download your PS3 pkgs from?

StonedTime
StonedTime

The wait for me isn't bad because I only have two games on the Switch currently. Both of which I already beat. I also play PC games and 3DS games. And I have a huge backlog as it is. I don't care how long it takes, but I would at least like it to happen by this year. I think everyone is frustrated because we have no timetable as to when this will be finished besides "eventually".

I want it for the hombrew more so pirating. I mean of course I want free games but I want custom themes, apps, and modding even more. In my opinion, it's worth the wait. But in your case it isn't, so either buy another system or update and buy games.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

From the internet

WebTool
WebTool

Which sites

whereismyname
whereismyname

Piracy sites

King_Martha
King_Martha

Where do you guys download your PS3 pkgs from?
get pkgs straight from sonee servers

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

some games are pissy about having above normal read speed, use whatever modes your loader has related to speed and timing

Techpill
Techpill

Its been 9 days since I purchased an r4 from that chinese company recommended on the guide.

Did I got scammed?

Methnerd
Methnerd

Mines took 2 weeks, from China to Cali

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

2 weeks

Methnerd
Methnerd

I live in FL, is it going to take more than 2 weeks?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

2 weeks min unless you live in China. should've paid the extra $2 for tracking tho

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I do retail isos from private torrent sites.

Pkgs, just get em straight from sony. I dont have any pkgs on mine tho

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

buy switch and XB2
start game
the voice acting is fucking godawful holy shit
tempted to update to 5.0 just so i can download the japanese voice track and actually play the one game I have

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

What does the op say?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

You misspelled fox

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Xecuter shilling has began , no one will give out their sweet shekels when based SciresM's hack is coming

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

you must be at least 18 years old to post here

Bidwell
Bidwell

pornhub.cia
hell yeah

Inmate
Inmate

Is it the rickroll meme or did they release a real one?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

do you guys remember the ps4 scene?

hairygrape
hairygrape

it's only 3 months old

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

What the fuck. so I installed Resident Evil 4 HD on ps3, did the rif sign did all the stuff from the guide, enabled han after. And whenever I try and open Resi4 HD I get: Error on start: 80029515

why?

Spamalot
Spamalot

HAN keeps getting better, HAN toolbox is great and thank fuck I don't have to enter that rif filename anymore.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Hey ScriesM shill. I guess you're too young to remember how this works i.e. Gateway 3DS scene, that was your only option for years. Enjoy slurping on e-peen, while the rest of us are busy playing every Switch game for the price of one.

idontknow
idontknow

Gateway 3DS scene, that was your only option for years.
To be fair, some knockoff clones came later, but Gateway was the best option before cfw.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

skyswitch when

iluvmen
iluvmen

skyswitch when
lol riiight

King_Martha
King_Martha

Never, because the Switch's gamecard ASIC was designed very explicitly to prevent that.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I still have my gateway. I liked it as a neat cartridge to load games off of early, especially when they added that select swap menu.
But requiring it for their firmware to boot sucks, and no other firmware has implemented access to it sadly.

takes2long
takes2long

he was joking. the switch exploit is a modchip anyway - not a flashcart. the reference to gateway just illustrates how slow the cfw scene can be.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Yeah, I know -- still thought it best to clarify.

I'd like to think that the cfw scene won't be quite so slow this time, since I'm throwing all my spare time at it and all. I want day 1 PKHeX/Pokemon Switch ROM hacks, and there's a lot of infra that'll need to get built very quickly to enable that.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I still dualboot mine, in my o3DS, I keep all my least played games on there. Use Luma for my main games with internal SD.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Can any save manager actually use its saves?
I couldn't get that to work at all, but only really had one game with a notable save at the time.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! crashes my Wii on startup when I load it through Nintendont. All my directories are right (Icon, no warnings on startup), my SD and USB is in, what is going wrong? Is the ISO bad? I'd test something else but all of the good sites have been wiped the fuck out.

TreeEater
TreeEater

are you using the latest nintendont version?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Do you sleep? Are you human?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Still a crash on startup. I hit play, black screen for like ten seconds maybe and then no signal from TV. I've waited for minutes before on this screen just seeing if something would happen and it never does.

takes2long
takes2long

New switch tittles

Attached: B4AA3FAB-CFE4-4061-8645-65FA515C878C.jpg (231 KB, 1200x388)

SniperGod
SniperGod

how are you launching nintendont through default app or something like usbloader gx? are cheats also on? you can try turning off settings like force widescreen and progressive if nothing works then its most likely the hard drive you're loading the games from

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Nice fake.

Evilember
Evilember

I completely believe this random image of text with no source.

eGremlin
eGremlin

This is bullshit. Here's why:
1. Title IDs should be randomized.
2. Title IDs should start with 0100.
switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Title_list/Games
If you spent two minutes researching your shit, you'd maybe even trick some of the retards here.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

here's why
knack 3

Firespawn
Firespawn

All retro games for 3ds are slow as fuck
Like, the ones I download from freeshop and everything like street fighter 2, final fight etc
Is there any fix for this?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Is that a minigame Animal Crossing or a real one?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

are you using a new 3ds?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

subtle

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Will you release the hack before pkm, if it is finished first?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

spotted the american

Attached: 1407687717819.jpg (54 KB, 373x373)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I was able to transfer all my saves over to Luma, had to rename a few titles but got it all working. GBAtemp has tutorial somewhere

Lunatick
Lunatick

now that I think about it, I only had to rename cause I was swapping a couple regions around

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I hate to be a pest and I'm sure you cant answer but are we going to need anything crazy for the 4.1.0 exploit? Like another system to transfer or a weird JP game like the 1.0.0 exploit?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

So i just got my hand on a 3.55 ps4. Do i upgrade to 4.05 or 4.55 for hacks? Seems like 4.55 hacks arent stable yet.

TreeEater
TreeEater

THANK YOU! Some dickbag told me to turn on progressive but once it was off, game ran just fine.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Hey /hbg/, long time no see. I'm gonna update to a new 3ds, so I wanted to know if getting a Japanese import would cause any trouble. Am I forced to have everything in jap or something?

Attached: 1520972696911.png (21 KB, 256x224)

TreeEater
TreeEater

nope after you hack it you can region change if you want the 3ds will also be region free when hacked so you can install usa/eu games so they're in english

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Oh, I'm aware of that. Just curious if there was some sort of guide to walk me through all those moonrunes.

Attached: 1521353708150.png (438 KB, 1047x529)

Skullbone
Skullbone

Android for Fire Emblem Heroes on Switch when

MPmaster
MPmaster

Android program compatibility would be pretty neat. I'd rather it be a blackberry-esque compatibility layer than booting the full OS though, for performance's sake. Maybe with a full boot option to fallback on if something doesn't work.

Would certainly be useful for overall compatibility and utility.

girlDog
girlDog

What exactly does this do? Is it beneficial?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

You'll have to boot the full OS because that's how it works. There's no equivalent to WINE targeting Android that could be ported to Horizon.

idontknow
idontknow

Xbox 1 is hackable as fuck with custom dashboards and modchips
Can you link me some guide? Is it like RGH on 360?

Firespawn
Firespawn

just put a 1tb drive in my ps3 plox tell me your favourite/best games

Attached: 1516537479568.png (334 KB, 513x680)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

fallout 3
oblivion
skyrim

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

uncharted 1 2 & 3
god of war 3
last of us
mgs 4

whereismyname
whereismyname

No, it's an old 3ds

eGremlin
eGremlin

god of war 3 isn't on NPS do you know where to download pkg games other than there I'd prefer it to an iso

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Hacked my ps3 and it worked fine til it started freezing on startup and I can't use any safe mode options because they freeze as well
I'm guessing my hard drive is super fucked?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

that's why snes vc is new 3ds only, use snes9x for snes on o3ds runs fine

Snarelure
Snarelure

Well, Blackberry just implements part of Dalvik and the general android API. It is possible just to do the same thing again. It's just heavily unlikely since it's not readily available as open source code.
But yeah, full Android booting would still be pretty neat.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

How do I install PSP DLC on PS3 CFW REBUG?

Methnerd
Methnerd

Should I buy a sandisk wifi connect to launch the exploit on PS4? Does it worth it?.

takes2long
takes2long

Its legit,looks fun

Attached: 1521781603325.jpg (2.78 MB, 2368x4160)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Ment to verify the posted links as legit

Inmate
Inmate

how are you dealing with the pikaxhu voice acting? I was expecting it to be cute and I think its ruins the game kek

viagrandad
viagrandad

Cart dumps have a version '0', this is bad but also nothing to care about, probably. It pings the eshop to grab the games digital versions .tmd and grabs the 'correct' version number expected of the digital version and overwrites it in the .cia. It's assumed cart dumps and digital copies should be near perefect copies once you peel away their packaging.
It's beneficial in the sense it's the correct number and virtually zero effort assuming you haven't already installed in which case who cares.
An update for the purposes of running the game would supercede it anyway, usum for example cart dump or not reports as 1.2 now because of the update; any problems associated with those games are from something related but completely different, it might be the ncch encryption it might not i neither know nor care.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Does being version 0 actually do anything differently?
If anything I'd assume it just gets treated like a cart as usual, and changing that could fuck up update installations from incorrect assumption of version. But I don't know jack shit about this.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Version numbers do fuck all really but if you wanted to detect cart dumps it's an easy target.
The version is actually for the .cia (or rather the cxi? i forget) not the game but since they all come in .cia it's used like it is.
The 3ds doesn't give a fuck if the contents is from the cart or digital, same shit.
Updates are also their own thing, as are dlc.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Is it on freeShop yet? Mine won't update for some reason.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

FREE HAXCHI NEVER EVER

Attached: 1514522348290.jpg (106 KB, 601x601)

Emberfire
Emberfire

free for Europe/Australia

WebTool
WebTool

Is anyone even working on 5.0x for PS4?

Attached: Screenshot-20180220191132.jpg (547 KB, 978x1252)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Whats the point of /hbg/ when gbatemp exists?

takes2long
takes2long

i bought it after that july 2014

viagrandad
viagrandad

Only adults are allowed on /hbg/, no one wants to deal with underage.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Only adults are allowed on /hbg/

Attached: 4a20796.png (6 KB, 225x225)

5mileys
5mileys

A general purpose news feed for console hacking as a whole.
Sharing of things they disallow, such as undub hacks, game leaks, software compiled with official SDKs, etc.
And helping retards that manage to get themselves banned from official places like gbatemp. As well as laughing at them for being retarded.

cum2soon
cum2soon

What's /hbg/'s solution to the tranny problem? It's only a matter of time until SciresM is infected, too.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Detective Pikachu is on the freeshop set in all 4 regions, but it has a Japanese title/descriptions/screenshots. Is this the international version? Did they release the game with all languages like how Yoshi's Woolly World had English in the Japanese version?

Methshot
Methshot

place where you can get banned for saying kek

massdebater
massdebater

It's not on freeshop, just checked like two hours ago

Supergrass
Supergrass

This is cool
You mispelled stupid user, stop shilling your youtube shit in here

5mileys
5mileys

I'm currently hacking a 3DS through ntrboot.
At the end of the flashcard flashing part, it says
Press (A) to “inject ntrboothax”
Press (A) to select “RETAIL”
Press (A) to continue
Select “EXIT”
I've seen there's a way to restore the flashcart later through the hacked 3DS, but since I flashed it through a different console, couldn't I just eject the flashcart without closing the app and restore it when I'm done through the "<X> Restore flash" option?

Attached: [HorribleSubs]-Mitsuboshi-Colors---06-[720p].mkv-snapshot-12.05-[2018.02.11-20.06.31].jpg (60 KB, 1280x720)

askme
askme

Apparently qwerty has a kernel exploit for it which he discovers like 8 months ago but doesn't want to throw day 0s just like that, which is smart.
We can troll noobs here by telling them to update to the latest version. You could get banned on gbaempt if you do that.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Use the titlekey qr.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I live in FL
Im so sorry user

Bidwell
Bidwell

do you know where to download pkg games other than there I'd prefer it to an iso
yes

likme
likme

Nevermind, I just noticed I selected the wrong guide. I can do exactly what I said.

Attached: [HorribleSubs]-Mitsuboshi-Colors---07-[720p].mkv-snapshot-02.59-[2018.02.18-21.59.54].jpg (137 KB, 1280x720)

MPmaster
MPmaster

discovered 8 months ago
0 day
make up your mind brah

iluvmen
iluvmen

It really surprises me how motivated and dedicated you ca get in the name of pokemon

w8t4u
w8t4u

Why does freeshop have such a bad rep? Apart from download time and games taking forever to appear on it

JunkTop
JunkTop

you don't know what a 0-day means.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Good thing i bought it in time to download all the demos and the nip voice pack.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Smart for who or what? What difference would it make if he released it now or next year? Is he making money off it?

RavySnake
RavySnake

hur dur new 2ds xl has a flimsy top screen
you literally need to force it to bend

god i hate you retards

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Thats not actually freeshop thats the shop cache not scraping often enough.
The latest fuckup was the idiot behind the CE which is the 'goto' version of freeshop currently, moved the folder for absolutely no reason effectively breaking everyones installs since the previous goto updates to it now. You just need to redo the titlekey url or move the folder but to the average idiot it's broken.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

0 day refers to the date where the party interested in blocking it learns about it. In this case, Sony.
It's only 'smart' for people who don't want the given exploit to be exploited. For hacks it's not smart at all.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

So if I go and buy a switch right now I can probably hack it right? Do most retail switches start at 3.0?

Lunatick
Lunatick

Hold (Power) + (Start) + (Select) + (X) for several seconds, then release the buttons
If the exploit was successful, you will have booted into SafeB9SInstaller
From the moment I press power and regardless of the button combination, after 4 seconds the screens light up (although nothing appears), after 6 more seconds they turn off again and then stay there indefinitely. If I hold power again for 4 seconds, the screens flash and after 10 more seconds they turn off.

I've tried holding power+X+start+select for every number of seconds from 2 to 30 but never got to the SafeB9SInstaller screen. I'm certain no other buttons are being pressed, the SD card is being read properly and I flashed the flashcart again just in case.
The model is a New 3DS XL.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

most are 3.0.1-4.1.0

3.0.0 is kinda hard to find

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Yakuza 3,4,5
The Darkness
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Trinity Souls of Zill O'll (a bit bland for most)
Eternal Sonata
Resonance of Fate

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

see

Inmate
Inmate

youtube shit
You hate youtube links now?

Attached: 1521755375982.gif (461 KB, 255x216)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

in 2018 is it possible to play kirby super star on psp without slowdown?

cum2soon
cum2soon

My sweet summer child.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Okay WTF? I tried using the flashcart normally and it works just fine, as if I had never flashed it. Is that supposed to happen with anything other than Acekard?

The flashing app has "Acekard 2i" "DSTT" "R4iSDHC family" and "R4i Gold 3DS" as options. I went with the last one, did I choose wrong?

Attached: fLid7jT.jpg (640 KB, 2560x1920)

TechHater
TechHater

can only find PS3 oblivion GOTY links
only the original disc with no dlc works with HAN
Damn, I wanted to see the game work with the controller UI

FastChef
FastChef

Is there a way to install a kill switch for Vita? My shutdown button broke, for some reason I can still turn it on by pressing both Home and Power at the same time but other than that, it's completely broke, and some games don't go into sleep in the menu, particularly VN games.

RumChicken
RumChicken

I remember seeing someone with a shutdown, restart, sleep mode set of bubbles in a video once but cant find it

Attached: DXfPMYfV4AAmehs.jpg (37 KB, 1086x619)

FastChef
FastChef

My shutdown button broke
people with nigger hands should refrain from using electronics

Spamalot
Spamalot

Anyone know if its safe to install pkg on my ps3 while others are being ftpd over?

you card might not count as an r4i gold desu you have some form of fake r4 card. there will be a way to do it just maybe not the r4i setting

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Retard, you have to click on the sections part that says section A, section B, etc.
Update to either 4.81 or 4.82
No, you have to download the packages and either put them on a usb drive or host them on a server. But if you use
psndl.net you can download pkgs direct from Sony on your computer. No, you're not retarded either.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

It's spring you nigger

SniperGod
SniperGod

Use a different server, I recommend using windows built in IIS

MPmaster
MPmaster

Attached: 1338240839568.gif (208 KB, 350x350)

FastChef
FastChef

Looking at the URLs presented, I just realized I was supposed to choose the R4iSDHC family option. Let's see if that works.
Why do they even have so many models if they're supposed to be pretty much the same?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Can I use this for magnethax

Attached: IMG-20180323-092458.jpg (3.02 MB, 3456x3456)

Illusionz
Illusionz

yes
hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide?p=ntrboot

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

It worked!

As long as it isn't a clone, it should. BTW you'll probably want to choose the "gold" option for that one.

Attached: ntrboot-flashcarts.png (619 KB, 1076x464)

cum2soon
cum2soon

anyone got a link to undubbed Catherine that isn't a 15 parts mega DL?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Oh yeah, my home button is also broke for that matter so...
Water splashed on my Vita.

DeathDog
DeathDog

I don't think there's an undubbed version of Catherine

TreeEater
TreeEater

ftp
stop this meme

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

So,what you're telling me is,sony knows of the exploit and the fact that it can be used for user code execution,but they aint patched it yet so devs want to sit on it till such time sony patches it out?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

When did he do that? I can download games with Freeshop just fine, don't remember the last time I had to change the titlekey url

viagrandad
viagrandad

when did he say that

Attached: 1514447162932.png (644 KB, 1307x887)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I just looked up what a 0 day exploit is and interred all that.
Also,qwertyuiop has an exploit for 5.05 that has already been patched out so he cant use that excuse

Skullbone
Skullbone

*inferred

SniperWish
SniperWish

No, I'm saying it hasn't been released to Sony so it's still technically considered a day 0 until that is the case.
has already been patched out
Now that makes it a different case, no longer a day 0. Then why in the heck is it holding out?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

please stop shilling your server, nobody wants it

Evilember
Evilember

nicoblog.org/ps3-iso/catherine-undub-ps3-iso/

this websites good Desu its gonna take me 3 days to DL mega is cancer

StonedTime
StonedTime

Do you got that mega desktop thing?It works alright.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

its not that desu mega has a dl cap per day unless you pay

MPmaster
MPmaster

i wish i had the skill to help scires with switch hacking
i only have basic c++ and intermediate c# skills

askme
askme

ok

Methshot
Methshot

I wish I did to desu, do you know how much knowledge is needed?? I start cs next year and hope to be able to get into console hacking by my second year

Illusionz
Illusionz

twitter.com/esc0rtd3w/status/977135049601634305

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

you can reset the mega download cap by deleting your cookies and changing your IP address by resetting your router or using a VPN

Supergrass
Supergrass

Check nextgenroms instead single mega link

Bidwell
Bidwell

I can't change IP although my isp says I have a dynamic IP address they only let you change once a year unless I leave my router to be off for a number of hours desu

hai I already checked there you still need premium to get the dl

King_Martha
King_Martha

Works fine on my machine and I don't have premium

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

you still have the option of using a VPN, look up some free ones on google.

Emberburn
Emberburn

shit I think mine might be a clone... I don't see mine exactly how it is in your pic

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

it will stop half way desu, use the nekoblog one with parts so you can get half now and half tomorrow

oh good thinking desu >.<

likme
likme

all the ones which don't have the black sticker with silver dots are clones and the one with the red 3ds writing. it should still work are you following the guide?

MPmaster
MPmaster

Nigga I literally downloaded that game in less than a day using the single mega link with no premium

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

you might have got lucky desu been looking about online apparently the cap varies depending on location and how many people are currently utilizing the servers

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

oh I should've mentioned that I don't need to use it to cfw any of my 3ds's as all of mine are already hacked. I only bought it to gift to a friend so he can magnethax his 3ds.

Methnerd
Methnerd

don't let him do it desu he's a retarded normie if he messes it up he'll blame you for bricking his system do it for him

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

E-peen stroking.

Evilember
Evilember

If that 0 day exploit doesn't get fixed he could just hold it and release it before ps5 drops then and everyone could play every single game.
Since he doesn't have another 0 day for 5.01 he can't just release it now, he needs to find something else.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

༼ つ _ ༽つ Alliance Alive when

Attached: alliance-alive-art.jpg (362 KB, 1158x1061)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

He doesn't have any 0 day exploit. Sony has patched all known kernel exploits on 5.50.

Skullbone
Skullbone

This. He's just being a massive, massive faggot right now

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Does it matter tho? We always have to wait anyways
According to this tweet twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/status/854551165685706752
He found the 4.55 exploit in April 2017, and the full thing got released what, few weeks ago?

w8t4u
w8t4u

I'm used to waiting. I was just explaining that it's not the same reason why Flow is holding on to the Vita exploits.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Is there anything left of the 3ds or have we reached peak hacked status?

Attached: 52d0d5a5dd6fdb62518fcd942588f96c.jpg (495 KB, 1920x1080)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

We still need Game Cube compatibility.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Is it possible to play vesperia on super slims yet? I heard there was a tool to convert iso format games to pkgs

MPmaster
MPmaster

GC compatibility on the 3ds
Kek. We'll sooner get a PS2 emulator on the Vita.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

no

who knows someone might figure it out

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

i was implying feasibles acheivements user

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

youtube.com/watch?v=9CJaWTFSIxk

Illusionz
Illusionz

reup when?

Booteefool
Booteefool

Here are 2 dumb PS3 questions:
-Can fetching updates for PS3 disc backups trigger a PSN ban?
-Can I display PS3 disc backups on the XMB for quicker launching?

Soft_member
Soft_member

It's fake you dolt.
youtu.be/tGIl_zRrn8A

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Did they make FE: Fates awkward to download as an anti-piracy measure or was it just poorly designed?

Skullbone
Skullbone

dude, that is the best part
i was expecting more gruff, fucking death wish pikachu, drinking hard whiskey and shit.

i think i just want that now, fuck everything else.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

-Can fetching updates for PS3 disc backups trigger a PSN ban?
No
-Can I display PS3 disc backups on the XMB for quicker launching?
Only .pkg games

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

idk man

i can't find FATES, i just find conquest and birthright, no dlc or its fucking EU only.

i KNOW we have a fucking cart version of Fates in US, but its not uploaded anywhere.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Please stay sane.

Attached: 1521781867906.png (488 KB, 2167x2492)

TechHater
TechHater

We peaked
3ds is the best console piracy-wise.. freeshop, all few compatible, online.. what else do you want?
I thought we were still using gateway for 3ds until few days ago and I'm shocked, this is unbeliavble

WebTool
WebTool

Trying to connect to henkaku again after shutting down my vita every time is always a pain in the ass, especially when it keeps giving me errors.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

get enso?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

got a free 3dsxl from a friend and is on version 11.6.0-39u is it fucked or can it still go through NTRboot?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Webman exists u retard. user didnt say he gor a superslim

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Has anyone found a working .pkg of 1.02 and 1.03 for Tekken Tag Tournament?

Checking for updates in the console just brings 1.01

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

You can do ntrboot if you've got a nds cart

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

ntrboot works on any firmware forever

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

alright thanks guys, gonna go order a card and wait for it to come in

likme
likme

I think I'll do that. Too bad I can't access the page right now.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

when is qwerty gonna release 5.05 considering his activeness in the iOS community?

Attached: 1513916864821.jpg (73 KB, 1014x1024)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Got an update of my situation.
I've installed some 1.03 I've found and the appear in the Game Data folder as 1.03... but on the Game Information tab it still appears as 1.01

hairygrape
hairygrape

Maybe if you keep asking about it on Veeky Forums he'll release it sooner.

Nojokur
Nojokur

So did alliance alive user come through and dump it?

JunkTop
JunkTop

Nope

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

If my PS3 has been banned from PSN, is it possible to temporarily access PSN with a spoof or something just to quickly unlock something in a game?

happy_sad
happy_sad

whats then biggest microsd you can put on a 3ds/

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

No

Inmate
Inmate

Only MicroSD sized ones.

5mileys
5mileys

About 15mm by 11mm, roughly.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Well I've discovered the only way to unlock the DLC characters in TTT2 is get 1.01 if its the PSN EU version and connect to the actual PSN to make them appear in game.

My console and accounts are banned but with CFW I'm sure there must be a way to unlock them but I'm really running out of ideas.

Attached: lilia-tekken-revolution-swimsuit-screenshot.jpg (631 KB, 1268x720)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

My console and accounts are banned but with CFW I'm sure there must be a way to unlock them but I'm really running out of ideas.

There isn't

SniperGod
SniperGod

If your console is banned, you can change the console ID to get it unbanned. But first you need a console ID that's not banned from another PS3 and you aren't going to find those for free.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Goddammit but fuck it, I knew the consequences.
I guess it's really impossible to get the DLC characters in a banned console then.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Is it true that all Xbox one are available on Windows 10? Like.. al of them?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

There's no limit, but if you want a card bigger than 32gb you'll have to format it in FAT32 or the 3ds won't recognize it

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Can’t you use a save with them already activated?

Skullbone
Skullbone

TFW still no news on Dragon Quest Xl burger releases
no ni no kuni 2 on switch
still not done with in no kuni ds translation in English
miles away for switch cfw
Man, fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1520453596276.gif (1.78 MB, 400x279)

Evilember
Evilember

If that were to work, I dunno where could I get one.

RumChicken
RumChicken

This Is why people hate trannies. They are a bunch of mentally unstable assholes. Paper thin skin to boot

Attached: lvtx3.jpg (25 KB, 454x418)

whereismyname
whereismyname

I hate these kind of faggots so fucking much holy shit
t.soyboy cuckold who was born knowing everything

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit