OK everybody we have prepared for this

OK everybody we have prepared for this.

If youve been listening you already bought the dip.

Now is the time to give DGB your energy

LETS DO THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dont hold back, baby~

!!!!!!$1!!!!!!

Okay let's go yea.

If you think I'm sleeping tonight I'm fucking not.

YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS TRUST ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you really believe in DGB you'll hold.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

please DGB i'm so fucking poor

TO THE MOON BOYS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10K SATOSHIIII!!!!!

How do I send coins from polo to a wallet?
t. retard

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IS IT WORKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's over.

Strap up folks, were experienced some minor turbulence at the moment. Enjoy some complimentary refreshments as we continue our accent to the kuiper belt, we appreciate you flying with us

Anyone who cashes out or tries to get a small profit in and buy back right now is gonna get smoked

Nope

IRONHANDS HOLD THROUGH TILL $1 HERE WE GO BOYS

IT'S WORKING BUY BUY BUY

1000 SATS tomorrow

MARKET IS OPEN FOR Veeky ForumsNESS. SELL ORDERS GOOOOOONE

whats this mean exactly im trying to learn how to read everything on poloniex

BUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYY^^^^YYY^Y^^^YY^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHGHGAHGHGHAHGAHGAGHAGaAAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS
WE ARE READY FOR TAKEOFF

1000 SATOSHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ONE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Let's fix that 1000!!!!!!!

and the fuel tanks are empty?

CRASH LANDING INC

SELL SELL SELL

You pumped DGB so hard, she passed out and dumped before getting ready to go again.

Just sleep for now, and get ready for middle of the night or morning lewdness.

>dat puffy vulva

SELL SELL SELL

BUY BUY BUY BUY
E E E E E E E E E E N N N N N N N N E E E E E E E R R R R R R R R R R G G G G G G G G G G Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y

500 SATOSHI BY MORNING
500 SATOSHI BY MORNING
500 SATOSHI BY MORNING
500 SATOSHI BY MORNING
500 SATOSHI BY MORNING
500 SATOSHI BY MORNING
500 SATOSHI BY MORNING

288 satoshi +150% we're fucking back niggers

ONE THOUSAND SATOSHIIIII AND BEYONDDDD!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WILL IT INTO EXISTENCE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We're pushing 300 satis boys its WOOOOOOORRRRKKKKIIINNGGGG

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NEXT STOP: MOON

I've seen this pattern before

the dip is gone, hope you guys bought. Its not too late still to get a decent price but you missed the dip.

500 satishi by morning, 1k by 1-2pm PST

really? where have you seen this pattern before?

bullshit
it'll go back to 200 again

>this applies to crypto

gtfo

are you retarded

So...this coin crashes hard and becomes worthless?

Rest easy tonight anons. It'll be a wonderful morning. time for bed.

1488 sats tomorrow afternoon DUBS

>what is the mean
and in a few days, not yet ya dummy

You fucks are too optimistic, it will be below 150 sats if lucky.

Nigga you can't seriously put your own money into a trading platform your don't understand.

Are you actually that dumb?

There is to be plenty of good news regarding dgb later this year so I'm quite positive about it. I'm just slightly worried that it may end up similarly to litecoin if the gaming project won't grow and won't be well advertised amongst gamers.

i sold everything sorry guys. this is my first time doing this and i almost lost a lot of money when it dipped a moment ago. i can't take the stress. i'll be envious of you guys if you end up making a ton of money from this, but i hope you do.

It's either you all in and lose or win everything, the tip doesn't fully suffice, you gotta penetrate that bitch all they way in.

^This.

The risk to reward ratio is fucking ridiculous at the moment. Well worth a strong hold until the very LEAST 5 cents.

YEA billionaire bois club BBC in my ass
No lambo faggot

TOOOOOOOOO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!

Oh crypto lord here my prayer give me trips and bless dgb!

> mfw I wanted to jump in yesterday but putting money in kraken takes forever
> mfw the banking jew steals my profits with ridiculously long transfer times for money wires

s-s-should i still get int?

Anyone want to help a poorfag? I don't have anything to give back except my energy
DK5tG2nHCidzxd3ZC3RoWumTjcKhk8cTTz

you are worse than a nigger
you are a cryptonigger

fucking retard we just broke the ascenging triangle of the century

that has been in the works for years

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO ERECT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I'm seeing a pattern here with all these coins du jour and so far I like it
The path to riches is paved by gullible fresh meat, thank you Veeky Forums for providing the latter

WE MOONING AGAIN, I REPEAT WE MOONING AGAIN

Yeah, but the last pump and dumps werent fueled by unicorns and ripplebows.

Degenerate fucks. I can only imagine what you morons look like in real life.

DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP!

use yobit. It's quick