Why did Africans migrated to Australia instead of Asians? Shouldnt it be more logical for east asians/siberian...

Why did Africans migrated to Australia instead of Asians? Shouldnt it be more logical for east asians/siberian,mongols to migrate to Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

....you realize Africans went everywhere right? You all also get all of south and southeast Asia were very dark brown as well until about 10-2kya

They didn't, unless you count the spread of humans out of Africa. Australians look like Africans because everyone around the tropics looked that way before lighter-skinned agriculturalists spread out of East Asia and the Middle East. Southeast Asians used to look like that before they were replaced by rice-farmers coming from southern China and Taiwan, and plenty of Indians still look very dark in the south. Australians and New Guineans were never replaced, because nobody ever settled in Australia while New Guinea had its own agriculture.

They don't really look like each other.

Yeah, but you know what I mean.

But I thought Australian aboriginals were most closely related to SE Asians and Melanesians/Polynesians

Their closest relations are New Guineans, Melanesians, and I've heard Dravidians but I'm not sure about that.

They're mostly unrelated to modern Southeast Asians, who are descended from rice farmers from Southern China and Taiwan. Polynesians have some admixture from New Guinea and Melanesia, but they're still mostly descended from Asians. There are still small isolated tribes called Negritos, like the Andamanese, Aeta and Semang, who are descended from the original hunter-gatherers of Southeast Asia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

they don't really look like africans either

Very interdasting

>tfw apparently 1% oceanian according to genetic test

Probably a mistake because I don't know how that would even be possible, but I still wonder why it came up.

Colonialism, man. Maybe your great-grandfather shagged someone whose great-grandfather shagged a tahitian girl or something.

>Abbos
>Africans
They are closer related to asians than they are africans, faggot.

This art is just as good as anything Europeans have made.

I can't comprehend the thought process behind this post.

But I guess it's worth saying that almost-Abos in Indonesia created the earliest known cave painting.

I don't know if that's possible though. I'm pretty sure 1% means that my most recent full Oceanian ancestor would have been way before any contact with oceanians from the western world. I think it's more likely a misatribuion. It disappears when I change the conservatism of the results up. But if it's not, it must have been one crazy story.

I want to visit that

IF Europeans are constantly bashed on the head to apologize for muh colonialis, then why aren't East-Asians asked to do the same with SE-Asia and Indonesia.

Australoids are African, they came from there and plenty australoid africans exist esp in east africa/yemen

Australoids are a group of east africans so expanded all over asia (including middle east, india, china), europe, australia, and americas

veddoids/Australoids have always lived in africa and still do. only a subgroup of veddoids spread out of africa. Australoids are native to east africa and still exist there.

yes, the original and core inhabitants of India are Veddoids. Dravidians are just one group of Veddoid people. The Andaman Islanders are another group of Veddoid people. Also the Papuans, Aborigines and countless other Veddoids in Asia, including Arabia.

in india there still exists veddoids who speak the original australoid language related to austro-aboriginal lang

Haplogroup M2 [2] - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M3 [3] - found mainly in South Asia
Haplogroup M29'Q found among Papuans, Australian Aborigines
Haplogroup M31 [24] - found among the Onge, in the Andaman Islands[15]
Haplogroup M32 [25] - found in Andaman Islands
Haplogroup M33 [26] - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M33a - found in India
Haplogroup M34 [27] - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M40 [30] - found in South Asia[15]
Haplogroup M41 - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M42 [31] - found among Australian Aborigines
Haplogroup M5 [5] - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M6 [6] - found mainly in South Asia

What are your known ethnicities?

I have south Asian and south east Asian ancestry via merchants and raiders coming down the coasts of eastern Africa. Some cousins have additionally Oceanian DNA and I have 1% unknown.

They are by folks who know about them. Do you know how often people react when I tell them about Negritos? People's minds are blown and start posting on facebook and signing things and telling others about it.

It's amazing how consistently Australians shitpost.

Here are my results. I'm an American if that matters, not like an Aussie or anything.

not exactly. youd only need about 9 generations. if you consider that average age of birth used to be a lot lower than it is now it could be in as little as 200 years(lower if we talk about young teen pregnancies rather than birth at 20~.

ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ONE DROP RULE

>I'm an American
>2% nigger
Yrah I can tell. Southerner right?

Hey stop being fucking rude you stupid euronigger

>literal nigger calling anyone a nigger

How'd you know I am black

Are u a wizard

Well congratulations Chiquitita. Whites made that and we are proud of them and by proxy of skin color, proud of YOU! You must be so intelligent! Have a cookie.

Thx

My skin color is similar to the people that built the Taj Mahal. Can I have a cookie?

>implying that's an African

Oh neat. You're Malagasy descended as well. Welcome :3

The difference is I have South Asian ancestry instead of middle eastern but both are accounted for in Madagascar via trade.

Do you have family lines in Virginia, Dutch New York or Rhode Island? Do you know where this ancestor(s) may have come from?

Oh I just want to add Malagasy women were made into "fancy slaves" aka sex slaves and were sent to Memphis and other places. I know a story of a "princess" in Ohio who was sold of as well as other individual cases in Mississippi and a whole free community in Maryland and Dutch New Jersey

Ohhhh instersting, I didn't even think of the Madagascar possibility. That makes a lot of sense. Most of my ancestors have been in the US since the 1600s. The earliest we have recorded is one coming to North Carolina as an indentured servant.

Californian actually. Be careful or I'll demand reparations cracka

They and their descendents did both