you missed XRP

> you missed XRP
> you missed DGB
> you missed XBY

Last chance. RDD. It's fucking 5 sats. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5AiRVqfqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Care to explain the big spike in July 2014?

>Last chance.

there are going to be countless chances for years to come

IM READY FOR THE MOON CAPTAIN

Don't miss it.

What's more interesting is the constant support that has been building via volume since that youtube video in March, refer to this guy's thread

This has been getting ready for a while and I think different people are finding it now

can we watch a movie in the space shuttle on the way

pretty please

Is it trading on Bittrex? I thought I heard there was a block of some kind not allowing purchases.

That's not true at all, it is trading on bittrex

I saw that too, but I just bought some on there.

>dogecoin 2.0

yah nah

well than fuck my shit up then, senpai.

might as well keep the retard train rolling and ask:
say I buy 100 bucks of RDD and we get to 20 sat down the line. What is the smartest way to sell? All in one chunk or divided out til I'm empty?

>also, is my cat cute?

Shills pls. I downloaded the wallet and it is literally just a shitty Buttcoin branch.

Kill yourselves.

how much, buddy? what's your process for buying? Coinbase? Bitstamp? Shady back alley deals with neckbeards?

yobit

Can you explain to me how a coin with 27 BILLION coins in circulation will ever be worth anything ever?

Honestly at that point I'd say sell half ride half

Some people ehre havent realized that the wild west of altcoins is only getting hotter as BTC, ETH, XRP break into normie world

Take some god damn risks and live the life you want to. This is the thing that you are around for that has not yet been shaped.

"He made all his money in steel"
"He made all his money in railroads"
"He made all his money in the dot com bubble"
"He made all his money in amazon"
"He made all his money in crypto"

Grab this and ride it because this is the shortcut you want

Depoisted BTC to Bittrex, bought 600k RRD

The bitcoin was from Coinbase.

It's at 5 sats you stupid fucking faggot
You don't belong on the moon

you're convincing me, buddy. how much do you have in RDD?

Got 27k DGB, got in 2 days ago before moon. Should I buy more or wait for a dip

there's 27 BILLION OF THEM
Guess what, if all 27 billion were in circulation and moving hands in 24 hours, this coin would have a greater market volume than BTC AT THE 5 SATS IS AT NOW WITHOUT ANY INCREASE IN VALUE

.15 BTC ~ 3 mil RDD

same amount of BTC I have on my other ten medium term holdings. I am no shill but I'd like to see other people succeed as well. I buy them early, wait for them to pop 3x,5x,10x and repeat

Is RDD gaining any traction within the next week? I have a bank transfer of 150$ on Tuesday and will probably end up using that as my input.

might as well throw the question your way as well considering you seem like a rad dude

You guys do realize this is a coin that got delisted from polo for failing miserably right

I think it will be steadily picking up over the next couple of days, from what I've seen around tonight and what is highlighted in this post with the volume slowly building

Interesting, thanks for all the secret crypto club info.

What are your stakes in Ripple at the moment? I've been hearing there will be a dip early next week but I'm afraid I'll be feel a fool if I don't buy in at .22

i sold at 19 earlier tonight, made a little and put it into smaller coins

I definitely should not have sold when I did but gains are gains

theres 100 billion ripple lmao, you have no idea what you're talking about

any opinions on the future dip? nobody's been talking about it after the last few days of bringing it up every other post.

It seems wise to get in but I'm still weighing when.

I'm still trying to decide myself, if it approaches 50 cents I may buy a few hundred in case it gets to ETH status later on. Not sure though...

Hmmm...I think I might wait til next week just to see if the Veeky Forumswizards might be onto something.

What's your endgame with crypto, sir? Reaching a certain profit level, continuous profits off of portfolio returns?

Sorry for all the questions. Hopefully, I'm asking the right ones.

You're asking the same ones I did when i started a couple months ago

Btw, I've made 5x my money since the beginning of March.

My plan is to make a life changing amount of money, like 50-100 BTC, keep maybe 5 or 10 BTC for trading, and cash out and use that money to get ahead in life. I'm doing well but more would be better. I can fund my own interest as an income instead of work a 9-5 job. This seems like a very rare opportunity to make a lot on something that is not well understood.

I've used the summer off from college to dedicate my free-time outside of work to understanding this market. And like you said, it is admittedly hard to mentally penetrate.

What plan did you have in mind to reach 100 BTC?

Monthly deposits from interest into longer term coins such as BTC, ETH, ?LTC?, and so forth seem like the safest option. Day trading such volatile altcoins looks like risky business.

Oh shit, gotta make sure to throw this one in as well:

What is your current process of buying BTC o transfer into an exchange?

Considering investments can be doubled quite easily, I don't see why there is such animosity towards Coinbase's credit card and bank account fees.

Yep, I do coinbase to bittrex

I trade altcoins because it is fun as fuck and I instantly doubled my money before it got to me in coinbase, so I started playing with house money and felt pretty comfortable keeping half of it in ETH

I still have about half in ETH because its easy and fast to use, becoming as universal as BTC, and stable enough you can let your money rest in it when you dont to trade risky coins.

My plan is to continue putting around .2 into moon missions and earning half a BTC to a BTC back, then steadily increasing what I throw. I got really good at sifting through a lot of info trading penny stocks and watching RH general threads so that's what I'm dong now with coins and it is working.

Basically get comfortable reading a chart, knowing when to say youre too late and youll have to catch the next coin, and knowing when to hold even when chips are down. You have to have a thick skin watching your money fluctuate this much.

what resources do you use to study up on current crypto trends?

And, if it's not too personal, what other coins are you peaking into?

coinmarketcap is what I use to look at things generally, and bittrex is what I use to look at candlesticks, daily trends, and exchange

I always look at the explosive coins, and check out what their charts looked like before they were the big moon mission. Then I buy things that are before that. Things with good volume and interest that get to around half a penny are prime candidates to do what PIVX did when it ran to a dollar, MAYBE? It's all really speculative but it's working so far.

I'm trying to sit and hold XBY and DGB longer because they have PIVX-tier potential imo.

For fun I'm holding BITB and RDD. Both of these are very checp and have been forming solid support. I know BITB is a joke but its supposed to be cheeky, they built solid support and have held their price up for a month. RDD is probably going to at least double, maybe 4x, maybe ??? in the next couple days, in my opinion.

I have a little bit more in the ones I plan to hold longer. These aren't all the ones I have, but they're the ones I feel comfortable mentioning so I dont give wild recommendations. This is all my own speculation.

thanks a million for all the wisdom, man.

I've re-purposed a notepad from school to start tracking information, numbers, and anything of note.

DGB was actually my first exchange purchase today. Is XBY still fresh enough to buy into?

What's your portfolio diversification looking like and why is your ETH ratio so high rather than BTC?

I promise these are my last rounds of questions, partly because I can't think of anything else.

I just did an ARIMA and some other tests on Ripple and determined it is way overvalued. Expect a dump on it tbqh. It will crash here in a bit.

Sure thing man. These are lessons learned I have no problem speeding up others who are getting into it. The more people involved the more legitimate everything becomes and early holders earn more.

BTC is slow as shit and they are both fairly stable now. I also have a soft spot for ETH because it gave me so much free crypto money, pure luck buying it before it blew up. So I only really hold BTC between the alt coins I have, and I always keep over 20 ETH. I have 27 rn because I know relevant events are happening through the next week, and bought some more today thru coinbase.

I think XBY and DGB are both still loose bulls that could run. I'm holding over 100k of both for the next month at least.

Best of luck in your trading! Have fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5AiRVqfqk

do you have a discord/skype/whatever I can pick your brain in and tip you when I make gains? you seem smart user

Can i do a good 'ol beggy?

yes, please, will donate to you if i ever make some money

Finally on the ground floor for takeoff, W00 just baught a ton.

Ok, throwing in $100 because I'm hard yolo about these biz coins. Got that DGB high, if you know what I mean.

thinking of going the same route buddy boy.

DGB and XBY were organically suggested by Veeky Forums

RDD is just like HMQ, a lot of these posts are blatantly obvious shills from off-board. this is not a Veeky Forums suggested coin

you have been warned

>XBY
>organically suggested

Zombie coin, what the fuck are you doing buying that shit m8?

Wait, this coin has been around for 3 fucking years and is only worth 5 sat?

Bought 1BTC worth of RDD, lets see where this goes. It would be nice this coin gets more traction in the coming weeks.

XRP, XBY, and DGB actually have something to offer. What does RDD offer?

Looks like some is trying to dump their massive bags.
Do you see how many sell orders are placed against this currency?
There's 11277121.424 BTC begging the leave the currency on bittrex.

Volume increasing as we speak

You know what you have to do

Way too many fucking commas. I am, most likely, not ever, going to be, buying this shitcoin, ever.

you're a fucking gay nigger

i bought 200k of these coins and all they did was depreciate

kek are you the guy who posted saying you quit your job after quintupling your money with cryptos?

Pumping a shitcoin.....

Got the same amount and staking it in poswallet

Your post is yet another proof that POSW is actually bound for a moon, and definetely not a scam.
As you can see, people are indeed ACTUALLY drawn to the platform for it's real life purpose, which suggests that the current price may is likely WAY undervalued.

Its severely undervalued. Means I don't have to download a while blockchain or have about 20 different wallets or have my laptop on constant.

In addition I transferred it to the wallet 1 hour ago...I've gained another 15 so far

Even if it only gets to 1 cent per coin then that's $3.60 earned for doing nothing.

If it gets to 10cents that's $36
Plus compound interest, plus the 1000x value of initial investment.

Why can't you fags and fudders see this.

However, Christine Lagarde, managing director of the IMF, said Bitcoin could not be trusted.
"Many of you in the [financial] industry are actually worried that those technologies are going to massively disrupt the current industry," she told a banking conference in New York.
"Pause for a second. As long as those new technologies are going to abuse and take advantage of the yield for anonymity, I think the banking industry has quite a few good days ahead of it; as long as it takes ownership of those issues of capital and culture in order to restore trust, without which no trade, no transaction, no business can take place."

>The market would need to buy more than 15 BILLION of the coin's worth of Sell walls to even reach 10 SATS

kek
I like get rich quick coins but this one has had an unfortunate start
Whoever's the retards contributing to those sell walls must have an IQ in the double digits if they don't realize that they're making 100% sure that they'll never get profit again

RDD already has pumped forget it.

Minereum has the chance of goin 100x in a few month.

Jump in or stay poor forvever

If its not on Kraken or Poloniex, I'm not going to buy it. Many other people feel the same. If it isn't on the main exchanges, it can suck a dick as the mainstream CBA making dozens of accounts.