Marvel Future Fight /mffg/ - THOT-FIGHT-EDITION

[NEW!] JOIN THE MFF DISCORD NOW!
discord.gg/8JkgqMA

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is (((free))) to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb(((watch this)))

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

>3.9.0 update
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1073972

>patch
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1076208

>events
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=1075013

[REMINDER!] JOIN THE MFF DISCORD NOW!
discord.gg/8JkgqMA

>lastest dimensionANGEL rift

Attached: bimbo frost.gif (500x500, 2.38M)

>blond thot is cute, but weak
feelsbadman

whats your plan for this week's TL, /mffg/?

Attached: TL-Hell.png (776x439, 329K)

keke-sama save us ;_;

Attached: wX4toTyu0bn3QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (318x159, 6K)

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (318x159, 41K)

Did you buy anything from this update?

I'll readily admit I got the x-gene sub because I love Magik too much

JUST

I LITERALLY WANT TO GET BACK INTO THIS GAME

BUT DAMN

glory days

I want to get a subscription to unlock Magik but I'm not really that interested in any of the other mutants in there right now and the price seems expensive for what would sort of be just one character. Not sure what to do yet

Dang these threads are so dead now even just like a day after an update

Game is in desperate need of content. Dozens of new characters mean squat when there is nothing to throw them at. Either a weekly or daily thing that requires specific characters to pass.

Im jus getting cyclops uni and angel. which is more than wakanda ever gave me.

hmm they could add a raid mode, right?

Attached: 54.gif (700x290, 1.75M)

Even WBI already too taxing when you use someone like Wanda, raid could literally have 5 frames per second.

Should I get new unis if I've got AoA at normal and rare?

well, yeah.

They should copy the Coop modes from Brave Souls. It’s time consuming but it’s actually fun running through a mission or boss raid with 3 other dudes

who dis

I dont know about Cucklops, but AoA Logan is better cuz the DEF boost, that make him tankier instead of Ignore Def that you always end exceding cuz everything give you Ignore Def
And both unis are ugly as fuck

That stupid update they pushed didn't fix shit, it just crashed during TL for me. Goddamn it.

Xclops is pretty much needed if you want better Blast Male ABX score.

Also, what obelisk for Angel? GBI/inv?

You could just use Star-Lord's leadership instead both give out 50% attack boost. Yeah Cyke gives out the defense boost but defense is mostly irrelevant in ABX

The teamup with Cable gives him extra 5% energy attack, so it's actually 55% attack boost in total desu.

I wanna say 5% isn’t worth the materials to T2 Cyke but that’s largely the point of ABX; spending lots of resources for even marginal returns to maximize scores

>I wanna say 5% isn’t worth the materials to T2 Cyke
You're right, but you do it for Jean anyways

I always forget about that

Talking about male blast ABX...

I use Meme One/Strange/Son of Coul over Cable
What i'm exactly missing?
I can't use him properly or it's just being a whale and dumping stuff in him?

Magnets (L) / Cyke / Gay Magnets JrJr

With Xclops uni, the best team should be Xclops lead/Cable/T2 Coulson. But Cable's rotation plays a big part too, basically you want his damage proc to trigger on his big damage skills like his 4th or 5th skill and nowhere else.

I've been using AO/Coul/Cable. Am I doing it wrong? Doesn't AO t2 help out?

No.

uni'd star-lord is also good

Inhumans please leave. This is a mutant board

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-110103.png (2960x1440, 2.17M)

This.

Why are all the faction battles pro and anti registration? that shit is only in civil war.

Because NM can't even be bothered changing the texts.

How are the rewards for Faction battle? I'm waiting for things to get evened out enough to join in the X-side, since I know that's the one that's going to win.

i cant believe it, they are giving colosuss genes

I can totally believe it. To get any use out of them, you'll have to use an MRUT (2600 crystals). From there, even if you WIN you'll only have 150 x-genes for him, so you'd still need to buy a sub to finish his gears. Also, of all the characters added in this update, Colossus seems to need his T2 the most since without his T2 he's just kind of yet another mediocre combat character. His T2 makes him a better Luke Cage.

Speaking of which, are 150 bios can get him to 4*?

Yes. It's exactly enough to get you to 4*. So if you win, then you could just get him to 4* then drop a 5* and 6* RUT to get him to 6* without spending crystals.

If you lose then you're shit outta luck.

Man, this is some living on the edge shit.

Ideally, they'd run the faction battle multiple weeks. Of course, we assumed they'd do that for Event Battle and NOPE.

I can already tell the next faction battle will be for the Captain Marvel movie, which be like approximately 380 years from now on.

I know Im just mad that they dont put him in Event Battle like they say

I take Laura and Luna The Edgehog to 19/19/19/19 with a proper use of tickets

>they dont put him in Event Battle like they say
They never said he'd be in an Event Battle.

tfw no more event battles

They should bring back the X-23 one for this update after the current event cycle finished (don't want it right now since there's already more than enough things sucking away our energy what with WB Rifts and Angel farming), and then bring back the Luna one for 4.0. They SHOULD, but probably won't. My fear is that even if they do bring the Laura one back, they'll swap the uni requirements so that you'll need the new Wolverine uni for the last stage instead of the AoA one. Or have you need Emma/Colossus/Magik for one of the stages.

Changing the requirements to access the stages while also not reseting the first clear rewards seems like a very NM thing to do.

Sad

What's the most efficient way to farm bios in Dimension Rifts?

Hmm. Would it be a better plan be holding off on the bios, MRUT Magik and Piotr and T2 them with a single sub

Do you think it's gonna cut too close?

Attached: brian-skipper-magik-by-caiomarcus-art-colors.jpg (1051x1500, 602K)

It'll be cutting it close but it's entirely possible that you could T2 both of them with one sub if you use an MRUT on both. Assuming you need 400 x-genes to get them there and you manage to win the Faction Battle, you'd be at:
>10 to unlock Magik -> MRUT to 6*, 10 left over
>10 to unlock Colossus -> MRUT to 6*, 140 left over
>need an additional 390 for Magik
>need an additional 260 for Colossus
>650 total needed to get both to T2
>580 x-genes left from sub
So you'd have to both win the faction battle (for the extra 20 x-genes) AND get lucky on some gears. 350-400 is the average needed to get someone's gears fully up. So on the low end of the average for both (where you'd be saving 100 x-genes compared to the high end of the average) you'd have enough x-genes with a day or two to spare.

But it's impossible to know how the RNG will fall. You could end up needing less than 350 or needing more than 400. But it's entirely possible to get both to T2 with one sub if you use an MRUT on both. If you can get even one ultra rank up on a 19->20 then that could be the make or break.

Regardless it'll be cutting it close unless they run the faction battle a second time. Getting a second round of 130-150 x-genes for Colossus should be enough to do it.

Should I blow my last mrut on Colossus? I don't see myself buying any subs any time soon.

That depends. Do you want to spend an MRUT on a character whose gears you'll never be able to finish and has most of what makes the character good locked behind his T2?

They seemed to have permanently lowered the Black Panther Extreme Package to 3300. Still not worth it desu

I've kinda gotten over needing to T2 everyone.

Same, but in Colossus case, he doesn't seem all that great at T1. Could be wrong though. At the very least, his Leadership is useful.

Rightclops L, Cable, and Coulson, on left, is the way to go. Mags L, Cable, and Rightclops. Might try Uniless One, Cable, and Coulson.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-145804.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)