What religion is hardest to follow properly? What is the easy mode one? How would you compare, for example, Islam...

What religion is hardest to follow properly? What is the easy mode one? How would you compare, for example, Islam, Catholicism, Buddhism with each otehr? Atheism is easiest one for sure, but is it harder to follow Jesus than Buddha?

>Atheism is easiest one for sure

Are you high? Atheists have to engage with their own moral reasoning in all matters, they can't just abrogate their thinking to their priests like the religious do.

Following Jesus is very easy, you can do literally whatever you want and then just "atone" on your deathbed. Buddhism is hard, not because its doctrines are difficult (it doesn't really have any) but because it requires SINCERE self-directed effort and a willingness to cultivate love for all people, even your enemies. Christians of course pretend to be full of love, but for them it's just a meme, no-one expects them to actually devote any effort to it.

Islam is easy to follow because it maps out everything you should do on a day-by-day basis and rejects the concept that anything you say, do or think is relevant to whether or not you go to heaven or hell, making it the most "anti-thought" of all the major religions.

>Confucianism
>6.3m

Nigger what? Virtually all of the far East operates on a Confucian paradigm to some extent, and especially China.

>they can't just abrogate their thinking to their priests like the religious do.
Not to priests, but to other authorities.

China is 95% atheist.

Islam must be the hardest due to the sheer number of contradictions

>Confucianism
>religion
wew

It's as true for China as it is for Japan - i.e. total bullshit because western metrics for religiosity are woefully inadequate for assessing oriental religiosity.

>Buddhism
>religion
wew

Probably Buddhism

Catholics aren't Christian

Ridiculous tier: Orthodox Judaism, Monastic Catholicism
Hard mode: Islam, Catholicism, Orthodox, monastic Buddhism
Medium tier: Protestantism
Dogshit easy tier: Buddhism for whites, Judaism in general especially reform
LARP tier: European paganism
Degenerate tier: satanism, new age bullshit, wicca

As for the others such as Confuscianism and Hinduism, I have no idea.

Christianity is simultaneously easy and hard to follow. The rules aren't complicated, but following them asks a lot of you.

>Islam is easy to follow because it maps out everything you should do on a day-by-day basis and rejects the concept that anything you say, do or think is relevant to whether or not you go to heaven or hell, making it the most "anti-thought" of all the major religions.
Then why is there so many schisms?

>Confucianism.
>Religion.
>Yin and Yang
Aiya, Unfilial 老實說

Jainism: you can't destroy any kind of life, not even bugs. Hardcore followers go around sweeping the floor in front of them to make sure they don't accidentally step on a small creature. Naturally, meat is forbidden (some even refuse to eat vegetables where the plant has to be killed, so only fruits and seeds), and you are encouraged to fast, have no wealth etc.

The Aztec religion is pretty hard to follow without going to jail for murder.

And by ridiculous I mean ridiculously difficult. Although I should put Orthodox in its own tier with its 600 something rules that covers mind bogglingly legalistic shit, in such a way that they have to actually jew God and find loopholes for them to even function in daily life.

It's probably the best example of a chaotic evil religion I can think of.

>Following Jesus is very easy, you can do literally whatever you want and then just "atone" on your deathbed.
You cannot. Read Matthew 7 and stop thinking protestants are christian.

Hardest got to be Jainism. Where the Buddha decided to go in his "middle way" to enlIghtenment, the guy who created Jainism just roughed it through intense disciplined suffering.

An example of an initiation monks go through is plucking the hair out of their heads.

Average Jains live a modest vegetarian life, trying their hardest not to harm life in any of its forms, this involves sweeping the path in front of them as to not step on insects and covering their mouths as to not ingest unseen air life.

With respect to anyone who lives this way, I'm not a Jain, i hope not to offend.

Not even (true) protestants believe you can just get a free pass for living an evil life by saying Jesus is Lord before death.

Meme denominations aren't Christian

t. Lutheran

It's Chaotic Good. They killed people to save the world and I don't see any kind of big apocalyptic event around, so it worked as intended.

Confucianism isn't a religion. More of a social theory/philosophy.

I was just memeing. If anything, this kind of attitude is more prevalent among catholics (t. Croatian),as the priest will forgive you pretty much any sin you acknowledge, you just have to pray prayers he tells you to pray as 'repentence'.

Well, it obviously didn't work for them when Cortez and his buddy The European Flu started snatching motherfucker birthdays.

That picture is fucking shit.

>you just have to pray prayers he tells you to pray as 'repentence'.
Now, that sentence was sinfully poorly thought out. Sorry. Meant to say "The priest prescribes you a certain amount of prayers as repentance before absolving you of sin. As soon as you finish them, you are clean."

>purgatory then nothing

>eigthfold path
Fucking khornates

Confucianism is just wrong all over here. It's not a religion but it's got a fuckload more than 6 million followers.

This. You have to be crazy devoted to be a genuine Jain.

Fugg it's hard to be Orthodox. I'd put monastic buddhism, orthodox and some muslim sects in their own category.

>all atheists are armchair philosophers rather then edgy libertarians

>daisy symbol for Confucianism.

I think they confused Confucianism with the Confucian Church. That would explain the lower amount of believers. Or maybe they just conflated Daoism, Confucianism and Chinese Folk Religion because nobody cares anyways in the West.

Daoist*

Also shout out to Tengritards and there easy religion.

they also see through the true form of manlets.