>Twitter
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

>Reddit
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/

>Gaming
digibytegaming.com/

I told you fuckers.

Now let's celebrate a little bit.

>Reminder that the moon mission has just started.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@beltane/digibyte-and-minecraft-launching-in-25-days
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeah no, first launch was a success, now wait for the rebound and buy in when it hits below 200 sats again

What did cause the massive rally today? Im guessing a large amount of investors got hold of the information being passed around.

Even if this is a giant whale, we still got a massive amount of real investors in to keep going.

Some people are saying this is all hype for digimining and digusign, which is probably what caused the rally today, but for me, i keep saying this is just the beginning of the major news to come.

Soon we will be able to answer David Bowie's eternal question.

When do you plan on selling?
For reference I have 95k DGB

Reddcoin is about to release their product which facilitates tipping on reddit

First time listening to Veeky Forums

Not too shabby desu

Lurk more

Not selling until we reach the 1:1000 parity.

I suggest you do the same for maximum gains.

Take a look at the Google Trend for Digibyte. This is literally the beginning.
Welcome to the new rich; welcome to the Moon.

I have 550k DGB. When I can cash out my original capital (3k) without destroying my stash I will, then leave the rest in and play on the house.

Hey

Is it too late to get in on this coin? Is there a dip happening now? When will it rich $1?

1000 sats? when would this occur

How do I mine?

My PC is 8 year old shit, does it even make sense?

It's not too late.

Don't get stuck on $1, we're aiming for 1btc:1000dgb

It's much better for judging value over that dirty fiat.

>reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
Kill yourself OP.

Saging your shit thread.

No. We arn't even 1 cent yet. If we were, i would think its late. But for now, you are still in the secret club.

$1 might be impossible. I want to see how high Etherum and Ripple market cap can go. You see, if DGB were to hit Ripple's current market cap right now, we would be one dollar. I think 50 cents is achievable because thats only half. That will come in 1 - 2 years

BUT if Digibytes comes out with more tech unrelated to gaming, i think $1 will be achievable in the next few years. Because, i know the gaming industry is huge, but.... not big as banks or other major business.

guys i dont wanna gotta sleep fuk

>Don't get stuck on $1, we're aiming for 1btc:1000dgb
isn't 1btc worth 1800?

Thanks edgelord.

Literally nobody cares that there's a reddit link.

Are you underage by any chance?

btw your mom told me to tell you to go to bed, it's time for the big boys to make money.

You have to go back, dumb plebbit nigger.

some of you are alright. don't hold DGB tomorrow.

yeah right fuck off! Ill hold them all and you'll lose it all!

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@beltane/digibyte-and-minecraft-launching-in-25-days

>reminder that this is a HOLD.

Anyone using xby too and expect to moon?

I know that it has already been well-established that this coin is a buy and hold, but I am starting to wonder if I should be selling off all my alts for this shit. This actually seems like the most golden opportunity Veeky Forums has discovered in fucking years.

I am considering putting an absurd percent of my money into this. I'll be thoughtful and not retarded, but holy fuck this seems legendary.

Im still waiting for my BTC to clear on Poloniex ... farkkkk

How much more are you throwing in?

Contemplating on selling my car desu.

Don't do that shit, you're setting yourself for disappointment. Remember to never keep all your eggs in one basket. If you have 50k dgb you should be good and no need to be selling your other potential moon cryptos just because this one is mooning at the moment

bump

362 fuck fuck fuck

According to the triangle a breakout is expected around 1:30 pst.

I put in about $1000 CAD at 118 sats - quite reluctantly, but now I'm sitting on a decent chunk of cash. Already a significant amount for me.

I am seriously considering trying to gather up another full BTC worth of DGB, but I'm not certain. I know it isn't baller money but it would be a nice play if things go well.

Sadly, or perhaps more reasonable, I'm leaning towards 's view. I have decent coins... Not happy with where PIVX is right now, but BitBay is doing well and GNT is gold for the future.

Might as well just be content with what I have. Greed kills.

when will we see 800 1000 sat?

but for real though should I just sell and buy again when it crashes between now and the 25th?

>but for real though should I just sell and buy again when it crashes between now and the 25th?
no dont be dumb just hold. what if it never dips soon?

I don't know :(

Selling at a loss only realizes that you have weak hands.

The trick with crypto is to not lose money.

Making money is just a nice bonus.

Just hold until the engines start up again then decide to sell or not when you're in the green. Crypto isn't for everyone.

MOON TIME BABY

500k DGB holder checkin in.

It'll be nice to go for a lambo cruise with all other anons on the moon :~)

Agreed, stocks seem more my game.

You realize that there wont even be a lambo cruise if 1 dgb = 1 $ right?

You're right there won't be a lambo cruise.

This is the beginning of the Digibyte Yacht Club.

We mooning again.

Christ... You aren't kidding.

This thing is an absolute beast.

Who /smokes weed and browses comfy biz threads/ here?

Currently listening to a nice comfy Chicago PD Scanner, courtesy of an equally cozy /pol/ thread.

Have some background noise, late night anons. It's always interesting in Chicago:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

How's life? I'm just writing and daydreaming tonight. Things are good.

Who's the biggest holder that bought

Are you guys holding too or selling high buying low?

currently mine is like $500 bucks. 76k dgb

I got fucked trying to sell high buy low just then, had to buy back in with a loss of 30 stat just before it launched.

Same here i am just holding it fuck trying to be greedy again.

I'm holding. There is too much stress and effort required for trying to actively ride the waves and you won't reap as much as you probably hope.

I find it nice to just buy in, tell myself that I'm going to hold until $xx.xx or until xx/xx/xx and won't let a single coin slip from my hands until then. That leaves me time to get hyped in the threads and study up on interesting things (including other potentially valuable cryptos on the market).

Don't fall for the /trader/ meme, cryptos are for the patient man.

That being said, I've bought in at 118, 180, and now 290 tonight. I have a lot of faith in this thing.

I bought 350k at 108 sats, was only willing to risk a grand unfortunately.

Still pretty fuckin happy with these gains, we mooning again!

tfw sold 0.25BTC of DGB at 300 sat, then set buy order at 295, but cancelled it to buy RDD instead.

still holdin a bit over 1mil dgb

what is your selling max and min honestly I dont have a max

For DGB I haven't really even considered a selling point based on dollar amounts yet. I bought in and said I will be holding this for at least a month, and I'll be giving myself a month of comfy monitoring before I start thinking about reasonable sell points.

I'm probably in for the long haul, possibly years. You don't see excitement like this on Veeky Forums every day. This is a Trump-tier sort of evening (think /pol/ celebration when he won) getting started IMO.

I'm rambling a bit - perhaps too comfy.

I'm not gonna have $$s in mind for at least another month. I bought my 100k and hope to mostly forget about it.

I'd probably sell off 10% at $1 if we get there quickly, but I think I'll be holding for a while.

>drunk bf banging on the door
>gunshots
>suspicious people

Love this fucking CPD radio thing.

Honestly I invested in this by mistake when I was drunk. I meant to buy some eth.
How do you see this improving over years?

I don't have a sophisticated technical understanding - that's not my thing. I'm good with marketability and adoption and image and things like that (which is why I bought into BTC, ETH, and GNT fairly early on).

I hope to see this integrated into the gaming community - we might not see mainstream videogames incorporate it directly yet (but that is a future possibility - imagine this thing functioning as a steam-wide currency for CSGO items and things), but I could see it being the go-to coin for streamers and things like that.

Imagine DigiByte entering the common vocabulary on vidya livestreams, walkthroughs, playthroughs, and for exchanging things. A "video game currency" that sort of bridges between game currencies and real world use - that's what I imagine.

Mostly I just see gamers as the absolute PERFECT audience to cater to when it comes to cryptocurrencies. A lot of other altcoins are focused on niches that just don't make sense. Marketplaces will catch on eventually I'm sure, but gamers is fucking A+.

Good explanation thanks what other coins are you investing in long term?

I have a stash of BTC and ETH that I will probably sit on for decades.

For alts,

I'm holding onto BitBay because it has tech in place already and is working on its image and marketability now - a great time to be holding BAY and watching it slowly climb upward. I could see it serving some interesting niches in the future.

GNT because I see it getting a lot of trickle-down hype from ethereum, and the concept of a world wide supercomputer is mindblowing and fucking awesome.

Plus >Jewish memes and it's still quite early in the roadmap (but there is a huge amount of money in it already).

Holding PIVX because I got in at like 17k sats and I have hands of steel and hope it goes back towards $2USD soon.

That's it for now.

I think that a healthy amount of coins taken randomly from the top 20 would probably be wise investments looking back 3 years from now, honestly. Crypto rockets have barely begun IMO.

Veeky Forums are like the guys using e-mail in fucking 1989.

>Veeky Forums are like the guys using e-mail in fucking 1989.
I put a total of 2 grand in ETH, DGB, XBY, GNT and BitBay.

Gald to see fellow Baylievers. Bay has potential to explode. That is different from mooning. A possibility is better than nothing though. And cryptos are a lifetime opportunity for the layman to get rich as fuck, it's ridiculous.

Are you the new CryptoYoda? So much wisdom...

Ayy my BAY boys. I was holding 150k and cashed out half of it when it hit 1000 sats the other week. Holding 75k long term now.

Also did the same with DGB today. Still holding 150k

>tfw only holding 730 DGB because i'm a poorfag

Please guys let me go to the moon
DK5tG2nHCidzxd3ZC3RoWumTjcKhk8cTTz

i just bought 55,000

when do i get my lambo?

Me too friend. I see this for what it is though, A once in a lifetime opportunity for poorfags like us to finally make it in the Jew-controlled world. I may not have been able to get a ton of them, But I got enough to start me on my journey of a lifetime.

Are we holding lads? What's the plan of action?

You will soon have 730$ to buy you a seat on the next pluto ride

its amazing isnt it?

now we can finally get a piece of the pie

this is what all the markets would look like if you stopped jews from jewing 24/7

wew that wall just got eaten up

Thanks dad, I see the power of the hands now

OP here. I bought 1.3mil

Ya dun goofed

>this is what all the markets would look like if you stopped jews from jewing 24/7

Oh, stop it you! I can only get so erect.

Yes it's freaking awesome, And i feel great full as fuck. I also discovered BTC gambling with free faucets, That's been a blast while waiting for those moon launches.

400 SATOSHI BOYS

>mfw only holding 530k dgb

It can't stop!

>i just made a month worth of wageslaving in a day

420 WHILE I'M HIGH

HERE WE GO

I KNEW THIS WAS THE ONE-WAY TRIP TO PLUTO

FUCK

I can't fucking wait to see what the threads are going to look like one month, one year, five years from now. I am holding until I can retire for good. It's happening.

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

When it goes to $3 you will have 1.5mil you greedy fuck.

Will we see another dip at 400??

I don't want off this ride!

We're going to $10.

Check em

Anyone tried mining this with an AMD GPU? The set up instructions only seem to cover Nvidia set ups.

Guys i got a question, i bought 32.7k dgb yesterday, if it hits 5 cents a dgb does that mean my 32.7k turn into 200k+? Im new to all this crypto coins stuff

No, you will still have the same amount of DGB but you can convert it into a lot more USD.

Oh SHIT

>mfw only holding 100k dgb

checked'edededededed

$3/dgb
>$24 billion market cap
>implying

i want the coin to succeed but lets take it one step at a time

New booster has been ENGAGED.

That timing is spot fucking on.

Ohhh alright so lets say it cost me 100$ at 0.001 cents
When it reaches 1 whole cent wpuld my initial 100 become 10x larger or?

Given that $0.01 is 100x larger than $0.001, no the profit would be 100x greater.

I was thinking about the 1:30am PST user.

Holy fuck man.

Nice.

If you brought 100dgb at 0.01$/ea then the price per dbg went up to 0.10$ the amount you'd make from selling them would increase. Not the amount of dgb you hold.

Check your math friendo

Thats still a fuckton of money, im 300 in now its a at 360ish $ so maybe we do hit lambo status soon