wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Last Thread

Attached: high elves.jpg (5104x1900, 897K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/news=282950/broadcast-text-for-26287-how-the-maghar-orcs-join-the-horde
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>too dumb to play disc priest

I'll stick to Holy in raids, I guess

Glorious Troll Master Race

Attached: zandalari.jpg (1042x584, 508K)

worgen gf

Attached: 1404466125701.jpg (500x705, 125K)

>Just returned to the game
>Have to grind to exalted with crack elves just so I can see some grape booty

fucking hell Blizzard, I don't like doing stuff
just give me shit for free
I already spend all day talking to idiots at work I don't wanna do it here too

>too dumb to track enrage
I know your pain

Gas all elves

1-9 you go get ass raped on moonguard.

0 you continue doing nothing

nani? even I can play disc, it all comes down to having an atonement tracker and knowing the fights inside and out

that's it

Alliance
>cry, bitch, and moan about things they don't have
>never happy
>blizzard ignores them

Horde
>bro as fuck and happy towards most changes
>always excited to see they receive
>blizzard rewards them with high elves

Attached: 1520885059691.png (677x578, 408K)

can't rape the willing super fag

lmfao
the torso doesn't even match the body

why tho?
seriously do people who buy diablo 3 complain they have to farm the game for loot drops? do they seriously expect to buy the game and be maxed out gear and level?

what's the point of even playing the game then? WHAT YOU BUY IS ACCESS RIGHTS
just because you pay rent for an apartment doesn't mean you own it

ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING

I can't fucking wait. Between these guys and straight-backed Orcs I can see the Elf population diminishing to a healthier number.

>Blizzard hands out everything the Horde asks for on a golden plate
>spits in the Alliance's face blatantly
>"wow why are you guys so mad lmao"
Also I don't want to hear it after Horde's bitched and moaned about Legion being Alliance biased.

Glad to see accurate and unbiased posts regarding the factions.

The only complaint I have is that Blizz pulled some shit excuse to not let them be paladins.
I'll settle for playing a dinomancer as soon as possible but god damn I wanted to play a prelate really bad.

Well yeah I know it's irrational. Besides I wasn't saying give me EVERYTHING for free, I just want some grapebooty dude

Is that so wrong?
What's wrong is putting a man through rep grinding for 3 weeks just to see some elf ass

That's fucked up

Give me 17 reasons why I shouldn't reroll a Dark Iron Paladin

Attached: ramthisinyourass.png (5096x1080, 3.36M)

I hated...HATED the fucking Naaru storyline they pulled out their ass since BC. Humans were the OG Paladins and now every filthy blood drinking, tent living, "muh crystals" worshipping alien can be paladins and its pathetic.

Actually, just to be technical, in the past you never had to unlock new races or classes, so you did get them for free.

yeah
Work all day
come home and work some more?

fuck that

i can tell you right now since i unlocked them that their ass isn't as thicc as NE

ret is a boring ass spec
ret is not viable for now
holy is a boring ass spec
you are the shortest paladin race
you'll be made fun of for being an evil paladin
you don't have much armor that fits a dark iron AND a paladin
you don't have much representation for your race/class combo
warrior does it better

17 is asking a little much, don't you think?

>ret is a boring ass spec
what specs do you enjoy

you are getting them for free. You look at reputation grind as some form of payment, which is fucking pathetic. In video games unlocking shit via challenges or grinds is normal but you view it as some kind of robbery when Blizzard does it? Makes no fucking sense. People gamed their asses off to see Metroid (lel) in a bikini

bros...

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032218_224009.jpg (555x240, 54K)

>precedent was you paid and you unlocked them on purchase
>suddenly Blizzard decides they need to pad out those subscription bucks so they hide them behind a repgate
Yeah, nothing wrong here. By the way, I've unlocked all four Allied Races, I just happen to think the system is retarded for many reasons.

disc

>Bought 310% flight speed
>Don't have Legion flying and spend 90% of my time in Argus or Dalaran
Am I retarded

gross

precedent was also having access to them on release of an expansion, you're now getting them months in advance

When you think of Belf and Tauren paladins as Blood Knights and Sunwalkers it doesn't sting as bad. Lorewise they're very different from Alliance paladins. There's no good reason why Alliance races should have a monopoly on holy magic using melee fighters.

Zandalari Prelates are very much their own thing too.

It just feels shitty man. If the content was actually engaging I wouldn't mind as much, but rep grinding is probably one of the worst parts of WoW for me personally.

I don't mind rep-grinding in terms of progression, but unlocking races just feels bad.

You got the DH on preorder when they came out in a summer patch and you had to do nothing to unlock them other than have a level 70, which was a clear precedent set by Death Knight level 55.

shaman void elves when

class, not race :^)

So are monks the new rogues

>Tries to dissuade me from being a DI Paladin
>Is a fucking priest

I know you failed paladin school and had to be baby-sited during your entire Legion campaign like children, but that's no lash out at your superiors.

A fucking dress-wearer, man....The nerve.

I don't even want to hear it.

Attached: b4cf72bece637ce3ef3dabeba15e941e.png (594x342, 373K)

isn't that easy to do with those huge ass fishing groups?

>meta that has been in the game for years and will never go away
vs
>meta that is going away at the start of the next expansion
No reason to complain

>You literally get to reform an old order in Drustvar
>You recruit five npcs that have various interactions with one another
>They banter
This is like a serious redridge mountain story.
Also ask an alpha tester anything.

Attached: 1519861844741.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

They'll be Paladins, don't you worry. Ion hinted at it, the story itself hints at them regaining their powers, the lore from Vanilla and MoP hint at it. I promise you they'll be Paladins, even if it's in a patch or two after launch.
>Humans were the OG Paladins
Fuck off, the best thing Blizzard has done in this game is expanding racial lore by giving them unique classes that use a standard class mechanic. The Sunwalkers have been really the only lore for Tauren since Vanilla and it's great, a fucking sun warrior? That's a classic idea from several cultures in our real world. Why would an Aztec themed sun warrior be any different? Should they make a whole new class to make you happy?

>any elf race ever getting shaman

Attached: tumblr_p1zwrkZQCa1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>female gnomes do the tiny battle screech when they taunt

so cute!

Attached: .png (920x576, 572K)

i'll laugh when they're void connection > old god connection > enslaved elemental connection allows them to ask forgiveness and allows them to be shamans

screencap this post

>actually defending Tauren Paladins
>the single most blatant asspull of any race-class combo aside from the other blatant one, Tauren Priests
You can stop pretending to be retarded now.

Attached: 1514497488431.png (488x463, 28K)

>humans + dwarves = boring old normal snoradins
>Cowmen = shamans that really love the sun
>Blood elves = edgy pallys that stole the light before being redeemed and getting a pity sunwell
Troll = a sect of elite loa worshipers that harness it's power to defend the king

The ABSOLUTE state of alliance lore

Attached: 1521438180922.png (300x182, 79K)

>More and more horde customization and content comes out
>"But we don't have troll paladins!"

nvm lol

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032218_225351.jpg (550x227, 58K)

Time to purge the wicked I guess. Humans won't mind an elf wearing the scarlet colors, right?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032218_224424.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Samus is a basic bitch waifu.

Attached: 1521555820648.jpg (594x594, 103K)

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032218_064854.jpg (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Ion confirmed them anyway

What about that time with that compass quest?

>being this bootyblasted about new lore

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21K)

>"DURR ME SUCK BLIZZARD COCK BECAUSE ME NO THINKY THINKY"
I bet you like Orc Mages too, you dumb WoWlet.

>Alliance ask for high elves for YEARS, get made up purple elves
>Horde hates elves, gets customization for blood elves to make them look like high elves

It's not fair

Attached: 1521568737617.gif (500x281, 2.8M)

>More elf shit
FUCKING
WHY?
I THOUGHT THE WHOLE POINT OF TWO SUBRACES, ONE FOR EITHER FACTION, WAS TO FUCKING PLACATE THE STUPID FAGS THAT ONLY PLAY ELVES. WHY DO WE NEED EVEN MORE FUCKING ELF SHIT IN THIS GAME? WHY EVEN HAVE OTHER RACES AT THIS POINT? THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERBASE IS JUST GOING TO BE ELVES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE FACTION LINE.

Nelf shamans when??

wowhead.com/news=282950/broadcast-text-for-26287-how-the-maghar-orcs-join-the-horde
>Saurfang not involved at all
wew lads

>nuuuuuhhhhh orcs using magic is bad!
>nuuuuuuhhhhhh shamans and warlocks are totally different things from mages nuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!

>meanwhile in the swamp of sorrows.
All of this is in pursuit of one (1) drop.
I've gotten three rare drops that were not one of the ones I need.

Attached: cd7a225286f643a3267539d4884ac5bc.png (200x198, 88K)

>tfw femhumans endlessly BTFO every other race's females

Attached: WoWScrnShot_021118_093419.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

>he's still mad

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Attached: image.png (600x733, 401K)

Who cares man? He is a chuck norris walking meme.

>another female leader
Holy fuck blizzard just stop already, this is so fucked forced

>shamans and warlocks are totally different things from mages nuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!
They are, actually, but I wouldn't expect a lorelet like you to understand. But I'll forgive your crippling Asperger disability.

Attached: 1512785034178.png (645x729, 68K)

>internet connection is fine
>World of Warcraft getting lag regularly

JESUS CHRIST GOD WHY

Attached: 1519695921233.png (400x416, 41K)

Attached: 427234346785.jpg (560x484, 34K)

its amazing really

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032218_041742.jpg (1920x1080, 1.83M)

>Our people remained united under the leadership of Grommash Hellscream. One tribe. The mag'har.
At least fucking read the text user, she is an overlord like saurfang not the leader.

Give me one good reason why orcs shouldn't be allowed to be mages.

omfg this!!!!!!

Attached: 1489293937071.jpg (1200x1195, 198K)

GUL'DAN CHEATS!

Attached: 1489897112178.jpg (300x229, 12K)

Wtf were they thinking putting semen demons as human women. The LITERAL succubi in the game don't make that fucking smile they make looking around in idle, but these CUM DRUMS do it all day at ANYONE

Attached: WoWScrnShot_111517_222803.jpg (1366x768, 329K)

>I am becoming stronger.

>The lore can't grow!
>It's got to stay the same!
>Can't wait to play my classic servers so I won't have to deal with all this change!

Attached: Punished Dick.jpg (500x535, 71K)

Attached: 1424390329359.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Me on the bottom

Warlocks are pretty fucking similar to mages.

Yes, and?

What's the best spec to level Warlock from 100-110?

Because never once in their time on Draenor did they master arcane magic. But you know who did? The ogres who nearly whooped their asses.
>HURR DURR I SUPPORT BLATANT LORE RAPE
Except Orc warlocks were former shamans, and in fact some warlocks actually turned back into shamans. But I know some lorelet like you can't comprehend that.

Attached: 1515260053802.png (800x800, 84K)

me on the right

There isn't one, roll a paladin and have fun.
I will roll a Dark Iron enhancement shaman.
Shaman with fucking plate armor and the doomhammer, this will be glorious!

do destro to watch big numbers appear during your leveling

It doesn't matter what the warlocks were before or after they were warlocks, the fact is that they were fucking warlocks. They channeled fel magic the same way mages channel arcane magic. Both are powerful, addictive magical energies that are used in similar ways. There's no fucking reason why an orc warlock could not decide to use his skill at manipulating magical energy to became an arcanist instead of a shaman you fucking retarded wojack posting bullshit spewing piece of shit.

>they didn't do it in the past so they shouldn't do it now!
Retard

Paladin is the most "lawful" of all classes.
Tauren are not lawful at all in nature, they're nomadic hunters who are the barest step above beastmen like gnolls and quilboar in terms of social structure and respect for rules.

It's not that that the lore can't grow it's that Tauren paladins just dont make any damned sense.

If you call sanding away all of the character from everything in the game to allow garbage new lore to be 'growth' then you are a beggar in mind and spirit.

It is a bloody miracle that they limited Demon Hunter to elf only instead of allowing them to be everyone. But then that's one of their darling bits of fiction so whatever. They don;t give a shit about anything pre WC 3 so any lore from then is in position to be devoured, as is what happens when new writers take over a property: they 'correct' it by devouring the previous sire's young.

Attached: Lumber Mill.jpg (588x122, 44K)

>Overlord Geyarah
What the fuck is this trash? Stop introducing new characters nobody will care about.

YASS QUEEN I am ready to serve Overlord Geyarah

Attached: future is female.jpg (540x720, 95K)

Tauren paladins are pointless too because blizzard has shown that they're never ever going to bother acknowledging it in any paladin themed content, such as the order hall

post yfw
>Highmountain-Mayla
>Nightbourne-Thalyssra
>Zandalari-Talanji

>Void elf-Alleria
>Dark Iron-Moira
>Lightforged-Turalyon and his mistress Fareeya

Attached: ilsmug.png (780x673, 659K)

>Tauren are the barest step above beastmen like gnolls and quilboar in terms of social structure and respect for rules.
You're not serious are you?

sun worshiping druids that don plate armor makes more sense than void elves altogether

Night Elves are the most likely for being shamans imo.
But instead giving Nelves this class, Blizz will asspull another elf race who can roll shaman.
I would be okay with brown elves but they probably make some strange night elf or high elf subrace that makes no sense but everyone will still defend them.