Graverobbing edition

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Map
Interactive Map - kingdomcomemap.github.io
Labeled Hi-Res Map - mega.nz/#F!LIx32A5Z!Vt0Y82cykdN8DjoxUMJq6g

>Codex
kingdomcomecodex.github.io/

>Game Art
Artbook - mediafire.com/file/he4hwaaa6scurd6/Artbook_EN.rar
Soundtrack - mediafire.com/file/8a2d8ogtky5bthm/Soundtrack.rar
Maps - mega.nz/#F!mCZ0AYQI!qz4FZnueP_f0_SlrxBnMxA

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
Perk ID's - pastebin.com/wFFJUEaM
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

Previous Thread:

Attached: kcdg the image.jpg (1366x768, 215K)

Still waiting for the patch so I can start another playthrough

Attached: 3a7.jpg (504x470, 127K)

What the fuck happened /KCG/??

>Where is everyone?
>Why'd it take so long for a new thread?
>Where are drawfaggles?
>Who am i anymore??

SadboiiHenry..

Attached: SirKnightHenryOfSkalitz.jpg (2956x3941, 1.29M)

Welp..tiem to post Henry OC..

Attached: ImHungGary.jpg (2785x2110, 394K)

Attached: HenryOfSkalittown.jpg (3024x4032, 737K)

Ded gen..

Attached: ChubbyHungryHenry.jpg (1019x1094, 199K)

Many Heinrichs are awaiting the next patch, and if that doesn't fix things the one that will. This thread will die, and I will miss you all but the Moor.

THE BLOOD IS IN YOUR HAND VAVRA

Still want to buy the game but all these setbacks and the price being full retail is pretty ridiculous.

There is easily a full retail amount of content in the game, it's just the niggling bugs (and the wild overreactions to them you get from browsing Veeky Forums) that are the problem. The game easily launched in a better state than Fallout: New Vegas but people gave that a pass because it had a beloved brand and meme developer attached to it.

desu i think the bugs aren't a problem. fallout, skyrim, stalker etc are buggy as hell (arguably even worse than kcd) but the difference is they're really moddable. so even if the campaign is broken to the point of unplayable, their community still have all those modders to keep things afloat

> fallout, skyrim, stalker etc are buggy as hell (arguably even worse than kcd)
Not even nearly. I've encountered like 10 quest breaking bugs by now, countless minor bugs, crashes, now encounters, master strikes and other basic shit are broken, and at this point I doubt even half of this will ever be fixed. In skyrim the worst I've ever encountered was NPCs failing to move which could be fixed by 2 console commands, in all of vanilla stalker I had like 1 quest bug.

>in all of vanilla stalker I had like 1 quest bug.
You should have stopped while you were ahead and not outed yourself as a poser.

I remember CS being broken as shit when it was released, but now it's perfectly fine. They still crash from time to time, but unlike KCD, it doesn't fucking lead to hours of lost progress.

Clear Sky wasn't vanilla STALKAN, dipshit. You keep digging this hole deeper.

What the fuck are you on about? Vanilla means unmodded, not SoC.

Still have never encountered this suicidal Nigerian slut for BWC you've mentioned..

Attached: GimmeSirHanzYouFUCK..jpg (3024x3200, 701K)

Nobody said he was suicidal, just that he blogposts irrelevant shit and types like an African.

So you're saying he still wants that
>Big..
>White..
>Slavic..
>Cock..
>;^)

Attached: 151872733517958870.png (421x537, 337K)

Lol get use to dead thread fags. This game is nothing more than a fun combat that has swords. To hold over all the mount and blade banner Lord fans. This game has no mod support or game changes that can take place like on mount and blade. Once you beat the game there is no reason to go back. Even those pathetic combat mods where its "hardcore" won't change the facts that you can only do x quest and nothing more. You can't leave the small map. At least small in comparison to bohemia.

This. Game has no possibilities of exploring other areas. Can't even mod in different era weapons like a Gladius or javelin. Mount and blade will let people do all that. And if Napoleon is any proof. Mp will get a update or mod like that very fast.

Attached: 1521459791882.jpg (1139x358, 62K)

If you're going to samefag at least try to make it seem like you're two different people.

Why the fuck can't they??

Modders are working on a GoT overhaul as we speak, and it's not hard to add in New swords/axes/hammers/maces, new armor/clothes & extra armor layers,

It's not rocket science to add in New mod quests and activities
Just takes time and a dedicated team or modded depending on the complexity

I am however disappointed at the extremely slow threads lately

So I think it just gonna be the die hard fans or ppl on the fence that lurk here now.

I miss the drawfriends the most..
They and meme makers and greentxt storirs are whar make these threads and make a General good

Attached: WhenYouveBeenAroundNettles2Long...jpg (1280x720, 285K)

VRAVRAAA RELEASE IT HOLY SHIT JUST RELEASE THAT FUCKING PATCH ALREADY YOU SON OF A BITCH I4VE KNOWN MORE RELIABLE DRUG DEALERS

Attached: 1425847476925.jpg (900x900, 78K)

So basically your modding in gay shit like game of drones? Wow that's great. / sarcasm thats gaaaaay!

Ooh now i get to play as empowered dragon lady on her period and get Fucked by a man in a cutsceme.....

You sicken me. How are you better than skyrim modders?

Ebin contrarian opinion my friend, I'm sure that by hating something a lot of people like you will appear to be original and witty to people on an anonymous Balinese shadow puppet forum.

What's he thinking right now?

Attached: Daniel_Vávra.jpg (464x464, 43K)

I'm feeling quite hungry, the patch can wait

Attached: 1511927878490.png (405x410, 406K)

I just want the game to be as good as we know it can be. I just want the patch to come out and fix these really interesting quests that I haven't been able to play. I really enjoy playing, can't you just make the game playable again Dan?

Attached: time enjoyed.png (399x213, 158K)

No one said any of that..

Also the GoT mod is taking place in the RiverLands because KCD isn't big enough for a full 7 kingdoms

So theyve said it's focusing on Robb Stark when he's going to war with the Lannisters and is going to delve into that chapter much more
So no there's isnt gonna be some dragonlady cuckold simulator..

Also thanks for letting my point go completely over your head knave.
The point is that if they can do an entire GoT overhaul then they can make other "big mods"

>Now let me enjoy my never ending stew.

Attached: 1517693350722.png (422x612, 14K)

So to anyone whos paying attention to it does anyone know how well the game sold?

about as well as skyrim in the opening week i think. the numbers for people playing each game on the first week were identical, if not slighted in kcd's favor. its why all those lame arguments you see here are skyrim-v-kcd, thats what started them. we even got this neat picture when someone posted the info for the first week playerbase

Attached: 1520394359980.jpg (2048x1152, 276K)

for pc anyway. i could be talking out of my ass, i dont actually know one way or the other desu senpai.

PC numbers mean nothing, Skyrim did its huge early numbers on consoles. It wasn't until ~$20 GOTY edition Steam sales that the PC sold huge numbers too. KCD is in the unfortunate position of not being a casual game, and that means PC is probably leading the sales overall.

I have literally had a dream where Vavra released the patch

Time to let this general get buried and be forgotten in /indie/.

please no

Attached: 1521293513732.jpg (774x628, 108K)

Sorry to be a Skyshill rim, but it´s a bad source. Todd had 287k victim peak.

>skyrim-v-kcd, thats what started them
and the fact that vavra used to brag all the time that his game will become "the next skyrim"

Holy God Jesus I like, even love, this game but I am not touching it till its fixed, and they are being immensely uncommunicative on top of being tardy. Dammit Vavra!

Those graverobbing treasure hunting bits were some of the most fun I've had with the game.

Attached: screenshot0022.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Oblivion shill

Why can't we fucking wipe blood from our weapon after the fight? It's like, really fucking bad to leave it coated in blood. And it doesn't take much effort to quickly wipe it off.

Instead, we need to do some stupid shit with the grindstone (tough shit for maces) or pay to smith to repair.

Attached: 1503266111357.jpg (1110x684, 297K)

Bathhouse will launder all your clothes/weapons.

>Daniel "blue balls" Vavra

where''s the patch? Wasn't there supposed to be another hotfix out this week and a big patch next week?

Now there'll be a small fix with a big list of new bugs next week

Yeah, 1.3.4 was supposed to release "early" this week.

Daniel "Thread Killer" Vavra

>ver_01_03_04
>4 hours ago

Attached: 1392939112317.jpg (304x288, 38K)

>inb4 minor fixes only
>2 more weeks for 1.4

start autisticly posting about weaponfus and maybe this general can last like /ksg/ :^)

Attached: screenshot0004.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>be vavra
>kill your own game

>early this week

Attached: 1507394861215.png (347x335, 42K)

Attached: ettu.jpg (516x501, 27K)

Attached: xuo3mdl2gdsz.png (662x967, 23K)

Patch is out.

IT4S OUT ! GO GO GO

Father?

Attached: 20180324040308_1.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

>Adding nVidia Ansel
>Adding ShadowPlay Highlights
>Bugfix: Random encounters during fast-travel
VAVRAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1433462509838.jpg (300x309, 39K)

LET'S SEE WHAT THEY BROKE THIS TIME AND NEVER FIX

Where's the remaining of the changelog?

Attached: 1305648620825.jpg (500x351, 75K)

that's it, 2 weeks of >work

Attached: dilbert2.jpg (400x400, 47K)

I'm not even mad anymore.

It's even worse.
I just checked my 1.3 save file and even though I finally got an encounter, it was only one after going back and forth the map a few times.
It was bandits. No sign of wayfarers and encounter are still very rare.

Amazing. If 1.4 doesn't fix things for good, I'm out and not buying a Warhorse Studios game ever again.

This is easily the most Veeky Forums jacket.

Attached: KingdomCome_2018_03_18_01_03_37_561.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Attached: hill.jpg (480x270, 21K)

I spoke too soon, I've tried a few times again and found a wayfarer and hostile encounters.
They seem to be a bit more rare than pre 1.3 though.

Crazy Daniel Vavra is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Daniel!

Attached: donald-trump.jpg?resize=400%2C381&ssl=1.jpg (400x381, 20K)

so is that the end? or very near it?

Attached: pic.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Epilogue with Hans then the end

At least we can take better pics of our Henries now.
Pic of him galloping at full speed.

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshot 2018.03.23 - 20.39.49.38.jpg (1920x1080, 760K)

about to finish the monastery stuff
what do i do to fuck over nevlas?

There's third person support now?

nevlas is the good guy

im still leaving the console command fixes for encounters in because the frequency of them is just right, i dont want them to be rare at all. otherwise very underwhelming patch.

ah, then i will fuck over everyone else. :3 and splinter cell pious the fuck out of there.

ansel

>people wait forever for patch
>fucking shadowplay support

hahahahahahahhahah

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshot 2018.03.23 - 20.49.51.12.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshot 2018.03.23 - 20.51.42.34.jpg (1920x1080, 766K)

Patch 1.4 will be something special.

Attached: 1418588662842.jpg (396x388, 37K)

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshot 2018.03.23 - 20.52.13.91.jpg (1920x1080, 753K)

kek

>added support for discord integration
>fixed random encounter bug introduced in 1.3.4
>fixed bad horse riding position with ansel

Attached: ByO0vdbIcAAGVMW.jpg (600x1066, 69K)

next week ;)

Attached: vivaldi_2018-03-23_21-13-20.png (580x275, 26K)

Excellent, Vavra is a dependable guy.

Man, Vavra truly is a based guy. How did he managed to get away with all of this?

>hopefully
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-14459715~2.png (500x513, 395K)

>faggots throw shit at Deutsch's house
>he dies trying to purge Cuman Scum, while they run

EARLY NEXT MONTH, WER WERKiNG SO HARD ON IT

Attached: 1506411630890.jpg (369x368, 47K)

where did you find the pure black one my guy?

Looks blue

maybe im color blind, who knows. still, where did ya find it? inna grave? inna shop?

Not that guy, but pretty sure tailors in Rattay or Sasau sell them

Blue one is from tailors in Rattay/Sasau. Black one is from the VIcar's guards during the Waldensians mission.

>vicars gaurd
>past that

here comes play through number 4

Where da 1.3.4 download at for freeloaders

>tfw you'll never be this stupid

Attached: file.png (437x180, 14K)