shapeshift.io/#/coins

-----Links-----

bitcointalk.org/
coinmarketcap.com/
medium.com/tag/cryptocurrency

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0
nocoiners.com/#
trumppump.slack.com/shared_invite/MTgzMDI5MDY5MDU5LTE0OTQ2NTU2ODUtN2RlNGJmZmZlOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B9GOpayPb0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop using cryptobizcentral for the moment (it's incomplete at the moment). Should be good by the first week of June

Made a pretty penny impulse going balls deep in DGB before bed, sold at a 163% increase because
>lol minecraft
Never gonna be useful. You'd have to join a DGB server to play online and there's no word on whether it will be compatible with other mods (most aren't)

I am now going into Reddcoin as I believe in it's technology and hype/volume is mustering

I'm also buying the dip of Steem, I like the community and always kicks myself when it moons

I'm currently hodling some ETH I got for 400 that's at like 378 now :c

Praying on btc to not crash here

So i transferred 24 POT to polo but it is not showing up. What could be the problem.?

>buying
Xby
>selling
Dgb & eth

>tfw noob
>look at dgb shilling
>be interested
>too pussy to buy bitcoins because it's shady and weird
>dbg moons
I want to die now

desu that audio-book was complete garbage

Trump is garbage m8.

>bitcoin is in for correction
>for sure it must tank soon
>stupid cryptofags

DGB's technology?

Can someone who knows this crypto tech explain it in laymens terms to me? To be specific, can someone explain the appeal of:

5 algorithims
Scrypt
SHA526
Qubit
skein
groestl
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0

All the people in DGB general are all "le gayming minecraft marketing XD", and dont actually know anything about the tech. Its pretty annoying how retarded most of biz is, and I can see why crypto was originally a /g/ tech. Im guilty of shilling this coin without any knowledge of the tech myself, but i want to change.

DOGE is valued at $120,996,425. You sure you are asking the right questions?

WHAT THE FUCK

GOD HATES ME

Pumps and dumps always occur. It's never too late until normoos find about this. After that HODling long termers will only work

casuals are buying from our sellwalls even right now as we speak

Trump says the most generic things. Suburban retards fall for it

I know that meme coins can raise in value. But, i truly believe in DGB fundamentals. But it annoys me seeing all these new shills to come along, and offer no other substance than, "DGB MINECRAFT IN 25 DAYS XD" and then make bullshit predictions about gaming currency future. Its literal cancer.

Its like, i preferd DGB before it mooned and became mainstream, because at least the people backing up actually knew what they were talking about. All these newfags, are just clog up biz with nothing.

I think i need to take a break from biz.

yes but DBG rose to 200% from the value it had been sitting on for 2 years and I knew it was gonna moon. Just not this soon.

How do you cash out once you have your profits?
Just wire them to your bank account?
How do you explain it to the bank and tax collectors?

Well how about you look at the primary sources and learn for yourself?

Anyhoo pic you provided has at least one of the statements wrong: btc will reach total supply in roughly 2024.

You need to take break from reason if you wanna ride the bubble desu.

>cashing out
>implying exchange owners are honest businessmen
>implying the exchanges actually have enough fiat reserves for mass withdrawals
>implying fiat banking system considers crypto exchanges valid and stable trade partners

Thanks for the advice.

>You need to take break from reason if you wanna ride the bubble desu.

Im not sure how to feel about this: on one hand, i believe in DGB's goal, but on the other, there are coins like pivx that mooned 1000% at first, had a clear goal, but then dropped.

Do you longterm any coins yourself?

>I'm also buying the dip of Steem, I like the community and always kicks myself when it moons
me too - thanks for being my trigger to do the same

Fiat exchanges are legally obliged to keep all their collateral in an account FYI. Also, money can't be created out of thin air so anything that was deposited and traded can still be gotten out.

Bitcoin only. Just yesterday I got cold wallet and moved most of my coins from kraken there. I tried doing some daytrading but I only made meagre profits. Im shit at trading. Its tempting but I know I would eventually lose it all if I did it for long enough.

Moreover, crypto service providers (bittrex, coinbase, even supposedly reputable like kraken etc.) are shady as fuck. I dont think most folks realize how shaky the whole ecosystem is. Or they do but refuse to acknowledge it cause greed.

At least with btc there is (hopefully) reasonable assumption that it is so widespread you can make purchases with it even if you are unable to trade it for fiat.

are you saying they won't let me cash out?
Cryptoflipping is actually a scam?
Everyone on this board is wasting time because they won't get their money?

>tfw I first decided to buy XRP when it was at $0.03, but computer issues meant I didn't actually purchase until it was $0.10
>tfw I invested only a modest amount, spread with ETH and BTC for diversification, instead of investing literally everything I own into XRP

Only got myself to blame that I'm not a literal trillionaire by now desu

>Everyone on this board is wasting time because they won't get their money?
you still don't get why everything is mooning? That when all is said and done, you won't buy your Lambo with € or $ but in crypto?

>Fiat exchanges are legally obliged to keep all their collateral in an account FYI
First, there is no international body regulating crypto exchanges. So unless major nations all coordinate to implement crypto laws (protip: they wont, at least not any time soon) your national law means jack shit. Second, even if there even were a national law (which I doubt there is in any major nation atm) there is no one to enforce it. None of the exchanges have audits made by reputable companies. None. There are not even practices for that.

>Also, money can't be created out of thin air
Do you know how international currency system works?

>anything that was deposited and traded can still be gotten out
see

Have you heard anything new about RDD? There hasn't been a status update on their forum for quite some time.

The theory is that having 5 algorithms makes it more resistant to a 51% attack as someone would have to spend money to control a majority share of each algo.

Or something like that. I dunno, I'm a cat.

When will the ETH moon mission begin?

It already has. You missed that launch.

how do i stop being a nocoiner

I was in their slack last night and along with being greeted immediately the dev said an update was coming along nicely. Also, muh 6 satoshi! With a price so low, it doesn't take much price increase to make serious gains

suck one dick for $100 or, suck 10000 dicks for $0.01.

He's a jealous nocoiner spreading lies, I've never had any trouble cashing out.

I hesitated on adding to my SIA stash and the price just went up 50% this morning. Do I buy now or wait for a dip?

Buy Lisk bros
Trust me and reap the profits

DO you guys have a discord

uploading files is fucked so I can't make a thread so I'll ask here:

What memecoin should I bet on next anons?

Options are:
SolarCoin (SLR)
Lumen (XLM)
Verge (XVG)
ReddCoin (RDD)
DigixDAO (DGD)

Just about all of these are cheap
All I have going for potential hype pumps are some conferences/talks for solarcoin tomorrow

pls gib advis
(no I'm not gonna go to poloniex just for sia or xby)
(I'm too pussy to start another DGB ride, profited yesterday)

I was also very disappointed in nocoiners.com/#

Seriously. Stfu. Enjoy the pump. I made 7,700USD within seconds on dgb. Thats 3 months of salary for some people. Dont be greedy and appreciate your 200 percent increases for fucks sake.

Buy high and sell low

Should I get $25 worth of ETH or DGB?

(as soon as my BTC makes it to polo)

Can someone redpill me on golem?

So i made a steemit account. Copied the reddity password they gave. But when i proceeded to log in it says incorrect password. What do

DGB desu for high gains.
hold then sell for ETH long-term

Make a golem thread and see posts appear about (((them))). Hopefully it's true :^)

Does anyone use bitwala?

Should I wait for the next dip on ripple or buy now? It's had a weeks worth of gains already.

predicting an upwards break of DGB in the next 3 hours to beyond 500 sat, definitely will break the 450 resistance

So apparently reddit now has their own cryptop currency?
Well, Veeky Forums has one too!
Get some Veeky Forumscoin on the waves exchange!

you can still buy. It held through the day so it's going to continue tonight.

Thanks

Make waves exchange appj on mobjle

I'm a noob and just tried to exchange 1 euro from my credit card to bitcoin on coinbase. It showed that the transaction was pending and now it doesn't. What's going on?
Why is their website so shit?
They asked for my passport 4 times for some reason.

New to crypto here. Im trying to trade about 20$(.01) worth of btc for xrp on bittrex but the transaction shows that i can only trade that .01 btc for like .9 xrp. I figured for .01 i could get about 40 shares of xrp. Could someone please explain this to a full retard.

Someone please explain.
Why did the pending transaction disappear completely?
Are they stealing my money?
Is coinbase a scam?
I thought it was a proper thing.

If at all possible do not use coinbase, opt for kraken or gemini instead. Coinbase has been abusing their increasing brand notoriety by steadily raising their fees over the past year. As far as the one euro is concerned if you referring to the test charge it disappeared because it was only used to verify your account, otherwise idk.

They haven't taken that euro yet from my account.
Why are they using my money to verify my account without telling me?
I was buying bitcoins not verifying my damned account. I've already given them my passport 4 times.
How do I block them from taking my money now? They have my credit card details

Do gemini and kraken charge fees to verify accounts? Can I use them in the EU?

Xrp is like 40 cents a share atm why the hell is it costing me 20 usd in bitcoin to buy a .9 share of xrp???

Newfag (to cryptos) here.
After some reading here's what I'm understanding.
Barebones;
>download a wallet
>make an account and buy coins on something like Coinbase, leaving no actual money in Coinbase
>transfer to wallet
Am I understanding?

Also, no OP info on wallets.
Anyone suggest a good one? And care to explain how they work?
It's basically turning your computer into a safe right? If your computer craps out you lose your coins?

>he wants to get rich without getting into cutting edge technology
>will finally buy once its not shady and weird aka when you missed all boats as BTC sits at 6 figures
idiot

Yeah except coinbase is garbage and their site is bugged as fug.
I don't know about wallets but you're right about the rest desu

Want a lambo ?
Come on in
trumppump.slack.com/shared_invite/MTgzMDI5MDY5MDU5LTE0OTQ2NTU2ODUtN2RlNGJmZmZlOQ

I saw a few threads on Minereum. One of those coins the majority of biz doesn't even bother clicking cus it's not dgb or xby or some other 100sat coin. Could be good I think

Is there a better alternative to coinbase?

First time buying BTC from Coinbase and transfered to Bittrex. Not showing in Bittrex wallet yet? How long does this take. WTF.

Funny vid about the BAT ico and Ripple red pill: youtube.com/watch?v=B9GOpayPb0Y

Seconding this.

Who IOC here?

Up ten cents since yesterday.

So if we have a bunch of $ in alt-coins, and BTC crashes to $500, is there any way to sell alt-coins for ETH or any other alt-coin?

coinbase lagged and fucked up and now i have to wait 24 hours until I can add another payment method. good shit coinbase, faggot company.

I'm not off to a good start in this cryptoshit. I might miss out on RDD.

Or would it be correct to say that the ratio of BTC/USD would stay the same so that although BTC drops >50% in price, the buying value would still stay the same?

Confusing shit.

shh. hodl.

I am buying index funds.
I am selling guns.
I am holding index funds long term.
I am holding guns short term until the retards on Armslist buy them.
Elon Musk is going to the moon.
The entire White House is going to get fucked.
The bubble started busting this morning.

Guns are always good to have, they make me feel cool most importantly. Not sarcasm.

Hehehe. I mean invest in STEEM guysx

Are asic mining rigs a meme now?? I'm going to be in a dorm by myself next year and was curious how profitable mining still is.