How quickly you dummies move from one coin to another. litecoin moooooooooooooon

how quickly you dummies move from one coin to another. litecoin moooooooooooooon

LTC, the sideway coin.

ping!

TFW i only caught on during the last high and should have waited to buy during the recent dip

Should I buy or wait at this moment? I've just arrived to the crypto currency world.

buy now and wait till china wakes up

Buy ETH instead

Coiners have no concept of how trading actually works and what it takes to succeed at it, they only mindlessly follow pump and dumps. They have no methodologies they have no risk management they have no understand of this game, they choose these coins because they are stupidly cheap and think just because they can buy a stupidly large sum with their McDonalds paychecks that its a good idea to do so.

Got the idiots here saying oh I made x many dollars trading crypto! But fail to mention the didn't adhere to a stop loss, they held it into tremendous draw down, dollar cost averaged all the way and just barely held on before they got knocked out from lack of margin. Worst of all after that they will attribute the gains to skill.

Coiners you're retarded.

Guess I must be retarded since I made 20k yesterday without putting pants on inbetween jacking off and eating pizza.

One trade equating to 20k means absolutely nothing.

100 trades equating to 20k means something.

You very likely over leveraged yourself because I can only assume you don't have an incredibly large account size to justify the position size you must have accumulated. But you know if you want to trade like that enjoy blowing up. Easy come easy go especially when you have no idea what you're doing.

litecoin is a shitcoin

Most people here don't exclusively pump and dump.

Lots of us have portfolios that look like this:
>45% BTC
>30% ETH
>10% LTC
>15% others/shitcoins/pump n dumps

Or maybe I just know something you don't. Is that an acceptable perspective to you?

get the one with the coolest name

yes, that would be ethereum

Dawg I've been trading for 7 years now, 2 years of learning and shit success, 2 years full time manually and now 3 years using primarily algorithms.

Crypto coins are garbage dude, you can say you know something I don't but I know you're trading garbage back and forth with no idea of what you're doing.

Muh cryptos!!!!

>trading garbage back and forth
>trading garbage
>garbage
>currency of the future
>largest hedge funds in the world are investing in crypto

If you could buy dollars for fractions of pennies, would you?

Dude there are 1000's of crypto currencies now. It's just a pile of garbage.

If you're going to trade currencies stop being a bitch and trade actual forex.

Muh cryptos !!! But mom!!!! I am going to make so much money!!! Muh cryptos mom!!!! Pls buy this shit alt coin!!! No this alt coin is best!!!!

I would take my consistent reliable gains over your crappy pump and dumps any day.

BTC/ETH/LTC are the real shitcoins.

I sold litecoin yesterday. I fucking hate myself and want to die.

Stupid fucking crypto traders don't even understand arbitrage that's why the price of bitcoin on various exchanges is way fucking different. Especially stupid amerifags buying bitcoin for a $50 premium on kraken because they are morons, already up $2000 bucks selling BTC on kraken and buying it back on bitstamp kek. Can't wait til this bubble pops and you NEETs crawl back into your basements.

They don't understand anything. They just think they've found some magical short cut to riches, like how can you be so fuckin delusional. It's a slap in the face to anyone who has put effort into anything. Thinking they will drive a lambo next year with their new qt 3.14 gf because they got some pump and dumps down.

You're fuckin wasting your time idiots.

ricecoin is best coin

you bai! you bai nao! segwit it round eye!

It was exactly like this on IRC back in 2012/2013 when BTC was ballooning like it is now; nobody remembers that to get fiat back out of crypto you have to go back through bitcoin, and when people start cashing out for lambos bitcoin crashes and the only lambo you bagholders will have is the poster you bought with your doge/eth/scamcoin. Plus just wait til the feds hike rates in June and you see the world's greatest stock market bubble burst, and then you'll know true pain. Only da deds know da end ob dis ebil.

Ah but this time it's quite different. With 206k unconfirmed transactions, nobody will be able to cash out. The price can't go down if no one can sell.

Oh hey I've got a question or two.
Are you finding better success with algorithms? Did you write them yourself? Do algo-trading books give you a solid enough start? Thanks. Admire your work

OP, I seriously hope you're on this train. I created a portfolio and split it between all the high volume coins 2 months ago and some of my investments have decupled. It's fucking insane, it's free easy money, and people are breaking the bank right now. The only real problem is just how long this will keep going UP.

>nobody remembers that to get fiat back out of crypto you have to go back through bitcoin
Not really, I can trade alts directly for fiat on kraken.
>someone makes money
>I don't like it pls stop!!!!
You don't sound very mature.
It's not a pile of garbage, the fact that there are many currencies doesn't negate the fact that the promising ones offer innovative technological features. That they also enable profitable speculation is another story.
>If you're going to trade currencies stop being a bitch and trade actual forex.
Why? If you haven't noticed cryptocurrencies are more profitable.

all altcoins are shitcoins except for monero, it's the only one that is currently useful.

How do I buy LTC with BTC

Is it safe to put some bitcoin through a mixer or will it take 3 days to confirm the transactions?

>It's a slap in the face

Good.

>setting stop losses on cryptos
Never ever do this, you can get rekt by rogue orders

It's called being diverse with your investment strategy, retard. Crypto should only be part of someone's investment portfolio, otherwise it should be treated as gambling with better odds.

And don't forget stocks crash too... hard.

wow congrats you took econ 101 at your shitty community college, you know what arbitrage is. Too bad you don't understand math. Good luck flipping BTC for pennies while I go rogue and make 50-100x profits

>muh 2k!

>>largest hedge funds in the world are investing in crypto

That literally means nothing. Largest hedge funds also invested in every speculative bubble there was and lost trilions of dollars when they pop.
No need for emotions, next bear market will verify who actually know what he's doing.

I know people who are literally millionaires from Bitcoin. Like they literally spent some money buying BTC to play poker online 5 years ago, and now they are millionaires and have cashed out.

I guess it is a slap to the face to you since you put effort into frying chicken nugs at mcdonalds, but don't hate, participate.

Litecoin is the only coin that can scale globally, and can help Bitcoin via Lightning Network's cross chain atomic transactions.

You better stick to your trust fund babby indexes.

>timestamp with no date
>good job

stop being so new

Use Monero with xmr.to or pay with Monero of you can. Better than any mixer and lower fees than even a normal BTC transaction. Like says it's the only non shitcoin. With the current BTC transaction fees it's almost guaranteed to get more use on AlphaBay.

>stock market goes down
>this means crypto will also go down

Yes, because people will take their money from their fleeing stocks and put it into precious metals and savings accounts

how are those muffins going to get toasted there?