/vtg/ - Vermintide General

Heh Heh Heh... Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=uq6bn1o4P6U

>Patch Notes (1.0.4)
forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/vermintide-2-patch-1-0-4-patch-notes/20028

>Enemy HP spreadsheet that looks correct until further notice
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiWoQOH9LeZVlbHv5GvTaToet5wKW6AdpKDf35StcBI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

>Grim/Tome locations
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy

>Mega of goodies:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

>Vermintide lore
dropbox.com/s/spag8tl6d6zewjg/lore.txt?dl=0

Previous Quick Play:

Attached: fsfyhiuclul01.png (500x680, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhD62Nzat1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfrYfM5xS4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha

Attached: lumberfoot.webm (1000x562, 2.76M)

How is the power of unboxed items determined? I’m lvl 30 and the highest I’ve gotten is around 170, playing on champion

1.0.4.1 is live
anything big?

hmm

the host saw this too so it's not lag related

Attached: just passin through.webm (800x444, 2.89M)

>big update
>no patch notes, just some vague changes for legend
thanks fs

>play like a retarded child
>never pick up any tomes or grims
>always rush ahead and die
>barely finish with 1 tome and 1 grim
>be surprised that people are slightly upset at the end and respond to critisicm with "lol its just a game u twat"

Patch 1.0.4.1 is out

>Fixes / Tweaks
>Fixed a crash for Sienna Unchained, when converting damage to Overcharge while standing in any kind of damaging liquid, most commonly Bile Troll vomit.
>Fixed a crash for when Kerillian’s Waystalker >Career Skill had just been used, and she then jumped onto a ladder.
>Fixed a crash that could occur when switching cosmetics in the inventory.
>Garglechomp Hobblegob remains unchanged since 1.0.4.

Attached: 1521759299395.png (777x862, 699K)

>

Attached: check your corners.webm (1200x674, 2.79M)

The game will always give you an item with a power level around the highest one you currently have, so it could either go under or above. Only way you'll increase it is by unboxing more and more shit and getting lucky.

>big update
>33.5mb

>This version addresses some of the issues that arose from our balance changes, that we introduced in version 1.0.4 earlier this week.

>We realized that we've made a few mistakes in balancing the spawns on Legend. One of the issues that we wanted to target was the lack of variety in our spawned roamers. That is, we usually ended up with large groups of Elites (Stormvermin, Maulers, Berzerkers, Plague Monks and Chaos Warriors) with too little variety.

>However, the changes we introduced in our previous patch, weighting the spawns to smaller groups of roamers and capping number of Elites, left the levels feeling a bit deserted. Our eagerness to polish and balance your experience resulted in a rushed patch with too little internal testing. We are sorry. We will strive to do better in the future.

>The fixes in this version should solve this - Legend should now be a fair and balanced challenge and enemy population should be sufficiently numerous. We want to provide a solid challenge that nicely scales as you progress through the difficulties with a high degree of mutability. For those that want to further tweak the resistance you are facing we hope that deeds, tomes and grims does the trick.

>The hotfix also includes a fix where Champion difficulty used the same peak clamp as Legendary difficulty resulting in a tad high peaks when everything wants to spawn at the same time. This has been fine-tuned to remove the most extreme of peaks for our Champion players. Legendary has also received a suitably high clamp to keep things “fair”.

Attached: 1521689428811.png (485x485, 241K)

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE IT SO YOU CAN USE ITEMS IN THE FORGE WITHOUT UNEQUIPPING THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 180 gas lob.webm (1000x562, 2.66M)

Your "account" has a set power value for dropped/crafted items, that items are rolled from +10/-10. This "power number" steadily improves as you unbox/craft shit.

Save champion/commendation chests for when you've reached 200 drops from vet chests.

Attached: 1521408543921.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Attached: dont.webm (900x506, 2.82M)

Is "it's just a game" the dumbest excuse in all of video gaming? Like holy shit of course it's a fucking game, so what? Now I can bounce my dick on my keyboard and nobody has the right to complain or something?

Fucking this.

Attached: 1521537124147.png (299x276, 7K)

why is she pink

Attached: Shame about Ussingen.webm (1000x562, 2.24M)

>vertical fov

Attached: 20180316064906_1.jpg (1092x1932, 479K)

>elf moving while still in cut scene
>jumps off the edge and needs saving before any of us can even move yet

Attached: JUST.png (998x998, 127K)

>pickaxe
what a waste

Attached: fug.jpg (1175x984, 435K)

What traits should I be looking for on Sienna's trinkets and melee weapon? I don't think the melee weapons have any amazing traits.

You guys think the next DLC is going to be Last stand again or will we get new adventure maps?

Nobody liked Last Stand and I think they know that.

nth for packmasters are bullshit with their armor rating.

perfect for when I play on my phone

I mostly try to go for power vs bosses and cooldown reduction on charm
I use fireball and that shit murders bosses dead, and the cooldown reduction works well with burning head getting rid off overcharge

Off balance if you're unchained, does not matter for Pyro since Pyro doesn't use melee weapons.

30% increased healing since it boosts temp health gain and Sienna racks it up quick because beam.

How long until they make Shade not terrible compared to other boss-killers?

Attached: 1521754262597.png (792x843, 827K)

Hand of Shallya for Necklace, Decanter for Charm, Shrapnel for Trinket. On melee you want Resourceful Combatant if you're using the Dagger or Parry if you're using the Mace and you can consistantly trigger it, otherwise Off Balance.

remove deeds add contracts dlc

>30% increased healing since it boosts temp health gain and Sienna racks it up quick because beam.
Neat!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Attached: 1452871897327.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

>Let me teleport into you then shoot these unblockable dot that can sometimes can go through pillars while you're busy dealing with mobs that jumped down on your head
How do you beat this shit?

Attached: Replay_2018.03.23-20.28.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

>30% increased healing since it boosts temp health gain and Sienna racks it up quick because beam.
If you're using Beam you get plenty of temp health anyway, Hand of Shallya is more consistent in its usefulness.

lmao dude it's trivial i can true solo him with only 1 hp no probs git gud

Pyro sienna instead of unchained deadweight.

It also affects merc's shout and other health gains. Merc's improved shout with the increased healing allows you to gain like half a bar of temp health.

You stay the fuck away from him unless he's looking at someone else. The brap ghosts are really easy to dodge if you're far away from him. In that situation I'd run straight at him and dodge around behind him, he stops tracking you for a second before he shoots those things out.

Can I get a quick rundown on how to slayer reliably

Chop people.

pop ult and jump into horde

>MB1

Attached: true slayer main.webm (896x504, 2.87M)

are you implying it's even worth taking when
>giving up waystalker slot
>huntsman and BH both do way more damage than Shade, while also being at range, not in the danger of melee range

Attached: 1512871523353.png (960x960, 602K)

warpstone hallucinations

only way is to have a team that can carry you

>melee
>damage dealer

pick one

>first legend game of the day
>righteous stand
>three idiots that walk straight past all pickups in the first section
>ask someone to pick up the first tome because im carrying a medkit and none of them are carrying anything at all
>they just jump down the point of no return
>ask them to please play seriously since it's legend
>"wow isn't it hard to be so perfect all the time? like you never miss items too"
>they then manage to die to one chaos warrior and probably four slaves while i medkit myself and grab the tome
>just leave and wonder why these people even play the game
holy FUCK i am mad, what the fuck is wrong with these retards? you'd think you would avoid these retards when you play on the highest difficulty, these guys have quite literally no chance at all to ever clear a map on legend without cheating
one of them was named kerillian and played waystalker, of course

Attached: 1519452663192.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

i would like picking two to be an option

>picking two

pick 0

Attached: [inarticulate yelling].webm (1000x660, 2.79M)

it's just a game bro calm down lmao

kid

Stick with Kruber if he's in your party (unless he's a huntsman), you can engage in glorious melee combat together and he's the only one who won't shoot you in the back.
t. Kruber player who loves smashing heads with a slayer at my side

I saw this happen on another map.THIS EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ONE OF OUR GRIM CARRIERS!!!
>jump from ''checkpoint ledge''
>die phased trough the ground
WTF is this shit?

why do 90% of legend pubs leave the instant they get downed?are they hoping they meet a magical team comp that never dies?At this rate i need a premade or pure luck since if 1 or 2 guys stick around they are nooblets

>huntsman and BH both do way more damage than Shade, while also being at range, not in the danger of melee range

Not against bosses they don't.

>spawns from nothingness
Are they going to address this?

heart attack bug. or trip over a pebble and break your neck bug.

>Use one handed hammer for pack clearing
use dual axes for elite, special, and boss killing >Get 20% health on gear
>Get 25% percent while you're learning
>Get defense on passive while you're learning
>Get gray health on kill
>Get either speed or un-interruptibility
>Only play on Legend with at least one good ranged touting friend or a group of friends so as to not drag your groups down while you're still shit.
>Only jump slightly after the mob has made contact to avoid packrats and hookrats that travel at the front
>Never far jump, you'll just skip like an idiot
>Mostly jump in place or in defense
>Learn jump skips for jumping puzzles.
>Learn to block
>Learn to sidestep
>Learn to sidestep disabler rats
>Learn to sidestep and kill chaos clusters
you now know how to play slayer reliably.

Is there any way to not get fucking blinded by Hunstman active? This fucking white effect is so annoying and it can bug out and fuck your entire match.

Cute anime picture.

They're hoping for a quick and easy carry and if they die they will leave to find another in hopes of it being at the end.

takes fucking ages to rise in power

Excellent, this is exactly what I was hoping for, thank you
My only question is why do you specifically need >20% health on gear

youtube.com/watch?v=qhD62Nzat1c

What do you guys think of Vermintide: Space Edition?

No, you are already bought the game so why should they?

bought it at launch it was shit

>play legend
>The circle seeking kerillian even kills things I'm jumping towards so I don't get gray health
>ask him politely to not do that as I need at least gray health to help keep my passive going
>"I want elite kills"
>kick him because the other two guys are my friends
We disbanded for the night after the following clear anyways but what the flying fuck possess these people to do these things at this difficulty.

And on that topic
>pugging champion
>make it all the way to the end
>low gray health with wounds carrying grim and tome
>Elf that's died all game turns around and does the elf thing of firing behind him
>it hits kruger and sienna and kills me
>"Why did you do that"
>"...,."
>This is after spending most of the match healing him with medkits because he took natural bond like a jackass.
I fucking hate anybody that plays elf. 98% of them are brainless circle seeking idiots.

Looks neat but I sort of like the fantasy setting a bit more.

>why do you specifically need >20% health on gear
You take a lot of incidental damage no matter how good you are. Having a higher health pool on top of a stronger potion gives you a significantly larger amount of wiggle room and more space to accumulate gray health once your first horde spawns so you can subsist off it it for the rest of the game.

What the fuck is this patch. Like every roaming enemy is replaced with a cc special.

Is +scaven +chaos charm covers all types of enemies?

I much rather prefer that to last patches 50 poison throwing jackass rats.

>Handmaiden is bad mkay?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfrYfM5xS4&feature=youtu.be

uhhh
are you playing the same game I am? Huntsman and BH delete bosses

>tfw haven't been downed since I unlocked and started playing Zealot

Attached: 1362742691583.gif (299x240, 174K)

And so does Shade, but faster.

>that fetal alcohol syndrome fov
>all that lag when hosting
>everything reduced to low settings
>probably left everyone instead of rescuing them so they left

Attached: 1507403117638.png (645x729, 50K)

Zealot is a fucking fantastic melee-predominant damage dealer.

>>probably left everyone instead of rescuing them so they left
do you see where he is? This is obviously a solo run.

He is pretty cancer, but you need to keep moving. If you're that close, get closer and slip in behind him.

>tfw less than 100 scrap
>tfw 4 orange dust
>tfw 27 green dust
>tfw 200+ blue dust
>tfw 150+ weapon and accessory parts
the idea of having to grind for basic materials makes me wanna puke desu
i need to stop crafting so much shit
the price of trying out meme weapons and meme careers

>faster
what build are you using, because I have literally never seen this be the case

>mfw top damage every game as zealot
gitgud

Attached: 1521057448245.jpg (489x488, 34K)

How is fatshark going to handle the anti-cheat when modding comes in to play? Any change that a mod does could potentially flag a person and fuck them over.

One of these is enjoying their current predicament. Which one?

Attached: help.png (1023x422, 855K)

elf. Being useless is her natural state

As shitty as this video is.
>elf skittering around, delivering calculated strikes
It's pretty neato just how well this game and the abilities fit the lore so well.

did they change the flamey glow on unchained Sienna? For example, the coals in her brazier neck-piece thing used to be on fire and sick looking. I can see it for a few seconds on the character model in the title screen, but then it goes away once I load into game. I've tried max and low settings, and I've tried DX11 and DX12.

>Really quite like Battle Wizard's teleport
>Has everything you need: mobility, knockback and damage
>Yet apparently it does friendly fire damage

CAN'T AN OLD WOMAN USE ANY OTHER CLASS IN PEACE?!

Attached: 1499000114509.gif (180x180, 65K)

>Hunger in the dark
>Everyone just tries to run past the troll instead of easily killing it

>with my superior speed I am sure to win

Daily reminder to never forget.(full image of best elf doing best fetish available upon request)

Attached: 1521669970505.jpg (1939x1149, 333K)

>Old
Sienna is actually young, and apparently she has a banging body, but everyone in Warhammer has a butterface among butterfaces.

>game crashed as soon as the match ends
>reload the game
>crashes at opening cinematic
can i just play this game

>no beam nerfs for the weekend
thanks fatty