March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Attached: 1510545171284.jpg (626x885, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duel.fate-go.jp/
sp.live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv311372595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon

Attached: soon.png (500x850, 700K)

Mama!

Attached: F14DDF67-353F-403E-BD91-017FAD1A05E5.png (3120x2400, 1.43M)

Please let us get a PV tomorrow.

Attached: 1520706587368.jpg (1160x1410, 110K)

We're getting two new CMs, that'll be it. Unless you're referring to AnimeJapan, which might be something but probably isn't.

someone make a Darius Beopasta already
also next Extella Zerker is probably Kiyohime for for connections

I love Nero!

Attached: smilingumu.png (1360x768, 1.56M)

the ideal scenario will be
CM from Last encore

then Anime Japan PV of LB finishing with the release date of LB1

Attached: 1521769721906.jpg (960x540, 117K)

>Douman calls his "secret master" Satan
>N5 looks like a devil

Grand Jobber Gilgamesh when?
>Jobbed to Shirou
>Jobbed to Sakura
>Jobbed to Nero
>Jobbed to Altera
>Jobbed to Alcides
>Jobbed to Enkidu
>Jobbed to Francheska
>Jobbed to Tiamat
>Jobbed to (you) on Nerofest

It's going to be Berserker Romulus

Kiyohime seems really boring animation wise. What can she do beside breathing fire?

I never saw that chink girl's chaldea pin until now

He is a werewolf.

Sushi

Attached: d3cb7338aa097fb1d0cdbb25d26f.jpg (850x780, 239K)

Doesn't Romulus also qualify for Ruler because of his World = Rome autism?

Making bbq with a bell

He jobs to (Me) everytime during archer days

turn into a dragon

>also next Extella Zerker is probably Kiyohime for for connections
Tamamo can be interesting herself, Li needs a connection. Play up the Beowulf and Li rivalry.

Everyone looks pretty fuckable
>Inb4 Pepe-san is actually straight as fuck

We don't know for sure yet. The only class we know he qualifies for other than Lancer is Berserker

>eyepatch
>hair covering her eye anyway

for what purpose

>Kiyohime in Extella
>cucked by Hakuno when Tamamo wouldn't be for Guda
Oh nonononononononono

Double Edge but of course

Are you going to play the official FGO boardgame, user?
duel.fate-go.jp/

See her Lancer animation.She can turn into snake too.

>hair moves around while moving
>what purpose

>Inb4 Pepe-san is actually straight as fuck
Like Pegasus?

No. The Servant lineup is disappointing.

I almost fear that they will reveal nothing about the two shadowed Servants just to be pretentiously mysterious.

Will we ever get a full power version of Romulus ? he's already strong as fuck having Imperial previlege EX but without Migraines like Nero and Divine body

Attached: 1521589369874.png (172x206, 76K)

Or just add that teaser from his side story.

Pepe is unironically the most attractive of them all.

really shy

I want to bully Prince-sama to death

just the VA would spoil a lot for Orion

Lancer version is already "full"power. gameplay isn't lore. Even him being a 3* was a mistake apparently.

Considering how Nasu is in love with the Extraverse, and with Nero as the main Servant of it, we're bound to see Romulus there at some point.

That was Beowulf Lily.

how will you react when it's not Orion?

From nicest to meanest

3>6=7>1>5>2>4

>Side-character
>having heavy relationship with the Master
Almost all side-character in Extella only in due to relationship with Servants,Hakuno was irrelevant outside of main routes.

This Saturday we have hat-chan and Anastasia.
Then there's still another next saturday

>we will see ROMA wanking Nero even more

Attached: 1521579471213.jpg (615x1022, 143K)

I hope Pepe is like, a genuinely nice guy that we could have been friends with if it wasn't for his desperate desire to see a cyclical destruction and rebirth.

Does this look like straight horse to you?

Attached: Pegasus.jpg (800x600, 195K)

He still interacted with all the servants in their route and you'd still be cucked
You're delusional if you think they're adding Kiyohime and not have her pandering to Hakuno because they'll be anchin to her like any master

I thought he was restricting himself by not using Imperial Previlege and his Divine body (because of Roma or something like that), he can learn any skills and never forget it because of imperial previlege.

If he's really full power as lancer even 4* would be fucked up

Attached: 1519824067584.jpg (1608x2284, 587K)

The trailer for it will be the make or break moment for the Herc and Orion theories and we'll actually be able to make guesses about the four armed centaur if we can see his design.

I like to think Nasu will try to make an attempt at redeeming his initial portrayal, since even he's said that the 3* stuff was a mistake in his opinion. Both in Time Temple and during Artoria Lancer's Interlude we got a pretty cool show from him.

Attached: Romulus25.jpg (1000x1479, 356K)

>what is Medusa
The only new girls added were Jeanne, Medusa, Altera and Artoria. 2 out of those 4 sucked the HakuDick. The 2 that didn't, they were main heroines for previous protagonists, Shirou and Sieg.

Pepe looks like he might end up being a Bro, Ophelia is probably end up being a bitch, and not the fun one kind the evil kind.

i finally get to hear her voice

Attached: 124.jpg (1045x1045, 535K)

ROMA wanked Nero in Septem because it was Sakurai writting it, Nasu Nero is pretty different

>I thought he was restricting himself by not using Imperial Previlege
Wrong. He's using his Imperial Privilege to supress his Divinity, but he can still use it for other things.

didn't Roma explode from restraining his Divinity too much?

>he was restricting himself by not using Imperial Previlege and his Divine body
he use IP quite a lot, even to suppress his divinity (which is honestly just to justify the fact they forgot it). It's not to restrict himself but, kinda like Gil, he believe his successor and legacy must lead themself insteadof relying on the gods.

Romulus in legend spent his life holding back his Divinity because he loved humanity to the point that he wanted to be able to stand side-by-side with them. At the end of his legend, he stopped supressing it, exploded, and ascended into Godhood.

Why won't you die /fgog/

>Hhmmn Guuda boyyyy

>which is honestly just to justify the fact they forgot it
Divinity opens a Servant up to get fucked in the ass by about three dozen things in the current lineup of conceptual weapons, while only giving a tangible benefit vs. ONE NP.
Romulus sealing it honestly is a smart move.

Why does Romulus looks like fucking Xerxes

>Romulus faces off against Scat in Extella Link
>Scat boasts about being a god killer and that his Divinity will be the end of him
>Romulus suppresses his Divinity and kicks her ass
A man can dream

Attached: CAUSE I FEEL.png (1280x720, 522K)

Attached: Nanomachines son.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Lads now I really want to see Beo fucking Liz, am I a degenerate?

that should be an NP

>one Nip girl
>one gaijin female friend
>five gaijin males
Nip girl confirmed for otome protagonist.

>Nasu Nero is pretty different
Nero hasn't been good since the original Extra.

Reminder Corday has French-No-Second-Strike.

My wife is in it so sure.

Attached: 1516324421986.jpg (706x1000, 135K)

Post wew

Attached: 65758017_p0.jpg (1169x827, 468K)

Septem and Extella were the bad portrayals of Nero, and both of those were written by Sakurai.
Nasu wrote Extra and CCC, where Nero was fine.

Attached: Wave.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Next you'll say Nasu had nothing to do with Saber Venus.

Yes, and anyway he can turn it on if he need it. But this is really justa retcon because they realised Romulus should have divinity so they found an excuse for it. But they don't give a shit about Medea and Circe

But conceptual weakness against Sanson

Extella was Nasu too. And Nero was already getting bad in CCC.

IS THAT 2001 REFERENCE?

what if it's a genderbent servant?

What if her artist is indeed Kiseki Himura?

Sakurai worked in Extella and Septem he seems to like her too much or at least doesn't know how to write her, they should just let Nasu work on her she's pretty cool on LE besides not having much of a spotlight.

What would Neil's NP be?

Extella was Sakurai overseen by Nasu.

Reminder that Extella Link is written by Higashide, not Nasu or Sakurai.

Arash is enough

Extella was written by Sakurai, just because Nasu was involved in development does not mean he was in charge of all the shitty writing. Sakurai has always been the one who writes Nero like shit.

>GB Robespierre
Would laugh my ass out. But it would really be shit. Well Corday isn't that interressing to begin with so we may get something better

Reminder that Last Encore is written by Nasu and that it's awful anyway.

Do you have a source for that besides your ass? There's lore introduced in Extella that's become pretty important for the series as a whole. I find it unlikely that Nasu wouldn't want to write most of that himself.

One small step, One giant Leap
Recreates the conditions of the Moon, lowering the parameters of other servants why raising Neil's ones
Of course it doesn't work in the Mooncell.

Apollo 11: Oh Ride On Ye Noble Chariot Of The Sun
A++ Rank Shuttle NP
>Allows him to transport himself and a small number of his fellows between the surface of the Moon and anywhere on Earth. This does not allow him to travel to the interior of the Mooncell however, and once he has departed it he shall fade from losing his connection to it.
>Can also be used to escape or penetrate any barrier or confinement so long as his destination is one of these two places, and as the embodiment of mankind's first step into the Heavens it carries the defensive properties of a high class divine beast due to the awe and legendary status enshrined in it.
>Boarding it and take off both take time, and thus he and his passengers are vulnerable for a period.
>It carries the equipment it held in life fully blessed with the defensive properties of the shuttle. He is fond of using the flagpole as a weapon.

One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For Mankind: The Silent Footstep Which Echoes For Eternity
E to EX Rank Self NP
>A conceptual NP which symbolises the spirit of mankind, the culmination of its creativity and willpower to overcome Gaia and reach beyond her. It's strength is directly proportional to the power of the Human Order in the worldline where he is summoned.
>Grants him three powers.
>The first has his suit protect him from attacks scaling up to the current rank of the skill as well as enviormental hazards.
>The second is an enhancement to his mind, granting him the composite effects of Natural Born Genius and Bravery of rank equal to this skill. This also affects the his Riding skill.
>The third costs mana to use, and reduces gravity to the level of the Moon's - an effect he can toggle on and off instantly. The area scales up the higher the rank of the skill; at minimum affecting merely ten metres surrounding him, at max being able to extend to an area equivalent to the surface of the moon.
>In the Extra it's C rank because of humanity dwindling.

Plus he is creditted for the writting with Sakurai, not just for supervision.

Leave Lancelot to me

Attached: DY4wmNXVwAAhrIA.jpg (640x1136, 146K)

He wrote a novel to Shaft adapt and who knows if they're doing it well

It's pretty much filler anyway

sp.live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv311372595
This is gonna be the Nico Stream for the live event tomorrow, we will also get one from Twitter

Nasu is a hack

>it's a "muh Nasu can do nothing wrong, everything is Sakurai's fault" episode
All these EOPs who never read CCC. It's blatantly obvious that Nerowank is Nasu mandated. He's the one that started it.

>He wrote a novel to Shaft adapt and who knows if they're doing it well
And he adapted it himself, he even asked Sakurai for help. For once he didn't ask Meteo, for the worst

Nasu sucks desu. I have higher expectations of pretty much every TM writer except Sakurai over him.