Why were the Nazis so Veeky Forums?

Why were the Nazis so Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss#Nazi_Germany_and_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wearing skirts

Closet faggots

Led by an edgy art student who admittedly had a decent eye for some things.

Always thought it was odd how a regime that promoted traditionalism had that modern

a e s t h e t i c

>another Naziboo thread
Come back when you submit to your national-syndicalist overlords.

>nationalism
>syndicalism
>he isn't a pan-European corporatist.

fascists are not traditionalists
not that that's a bad thing either

>appreciating a uniform is the same as agreeing with Nazi ideology

I want triggered autists to leave Veeky Forums

Some fascists are traditionalists. Some fascists aren't.

One of the queerest things about fascism was the unlikely alliance between futurists and traditionalists.

Fascists pretty much baited traditionalists into supporting their party.

fascists were just a bunch of lower class workers pretending they were the elite aristocracy and monarchists of ye olde

Mostly.

But the actually important fascists were largely middle-class.

ummm a trenchcoat is NOT a skirt

Because of this guy.

anyone caught wearing a leather trenchcoat nowadays would look autistic and you know it

but that's not true at all. It's why models exist cause they(male) can even wear dresses and look good.

Stealing from Prussian Aesthetics mostly.

It was all fascists. numale faggots cant compete.

>those bayonets

Unf daddy

Was he actually considered a fashionable designer?

The German army had always been very into pageantry, look at the extravagant ww1 dress uniforms with the spiked helmets and whatnot.

The idea was impressing people with very smart uniforms would convince them of your strength. It's why they tried to make the small arms intimidating looking as well.

ah i had no clue about that! i learned something on Veeky Forums.

>you will never be this Veeky Forums

>The idea was impressing people with very smart uniforms would convince them of your strength.

Which is funny, because America took the opposite approach with deliberately plain uniforms so they don't look like preening fags. Cultural differences.

>Pinochet
>fascist

Wrong. He manufactured uniforms. The designs are by other people.

It's bullshit and one of the the most repeated lies ever.The usually mentioned SS uniform was designed by Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck.

can a dictator actually call himself a "dictator" when he privatises everything and hands over all power to corporations, therefore not really exercising any power over the country's economy?

He wasn't considered a designer at that time at all. Boss only ever started designing stuff well after the war.

And a greatcoat i NOT a trench coat.

Veeky Forums is a spook

Sure. His military and police force could seize the factories and plantations if he wanted to, he just chose not to. Pretty much all opposition to him was prohibited.

HUGO BOSS
U
G
O

B
O
S
S

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss#Nazi_Germany_and_World_War_II

>nazi art
>aesthetic

They make Thomas Kinkaid look postmodern.

> Veeky Forums thread
Based op

Have you ever heard of this smug man? pic related

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss#Nazi_Germany_and_World_War_II
He made them as any tailor would, he didn't design them. Let this stupid meme die ffs.

>look at the extravagant ww1 dress uniforms with the spiked helmets
The Pickelhaube was worn all over Europe though, and even in the US. The WW1 Pickelhaube actually looked actually rather plain in comparison with what was worn before.

>The idea was impressing people with very smart uniforms would convince them of your strength.
>Hurr durr, as burger I don't understand why. I'll assume faggotry instead.

You are now aware the spike on the Pickelhaube is supposed to deflect a blade from the vulnerable center of the helmet.

In WW1?

in WW1 it was tradition.

> Everyone more attractive than me is clearly a fag

has anyone ever been killed by one of those? like a headbutt to the chest maybe.

During the Franco-Prussian war there were still cavalry charges and technically cavalry was still around in WW1. When it turned out that cavalry wasn't a real threat any more they abandoned the Pickelhaube in favour of the Stahlhelm which protected better against shrapnel.

There's a Blackadder episode where that happens

Veeky Forumsscists

thx user ;3

damn thats Veeky Forums