>SWTOR News
swtor.com/info/news/article/20180227

>SWTOR Guilds and Grouping Up
(Star Forge)
swgg chat channel: type "/cjoin swgg" to join
Guilds:
[Pub]
[Imp]
(post in thread or ask in swgg chat for invite)

>SWTOR Helpful Links
dulfy.net/category/swtor/
torf.mmo-fashion.com
tord.mmo-fashion.com

>Star Wars Galaxies
(General Info)
reddit.com/r/swg/
(Pre-CU)
swgemu.com/forums/index.php
swgawakening.com/portal.php
bloodfin.net/forum/forum.php
hydian-way.com/#eluidadc7751d
swgflurry.com/forum/
swgreckoning.com
swgrogueone.com
(CU)
cuemu.com
restoration-gaming.com/index.html
(NGE)
swglegends.com
swghope.com/index.php
projectswg.com/wcf/

>Other Star Wars Games
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers
gog.com/mix/star_wars_games_on_gog

Last Thread:

Attached: Imp FaceOff.jpg (755x1073, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZWo-wuamSs
torf.mmo-fashion.com/confiscated-mercenary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is battlefront II? is it worth the buy?

It depends. The game from over a decade ago was far superior in every way. There are a few things that are somewhat important coming up.

For example new character customization and hero skins, which are coming out in April.

It may be worth a shot to at least look at.

Can a Jugg out damage Mara in PVE ? I want to start my sw playtrough and mara looks like the damage type of guy but i hate the idea of being a big BT3 pureblood malgus/vader wannabe while flimsing around with 2 sabers like a ballerina.

Just go Jugg, they can churn out some decent DPS with more survivability then the Mara.

I concur with Jugg almost never dies.

Love the cuties in the OP pic

>go afk to eat
>come back to spooky guy inches from my face just looking at me.
>quickly log out in panic.

So how’s your day going?

Pretty awesome. My smuggler just turned down the sith in the class story and went with the Jedi. Thanks to the scary guy I no longer want to play bad characters

Hm, an immortal sith badass sounds convincing enough, thanks for the advice

I really love some of the planet approaches. Perfect for desktop wallpapers.

Attached: swtor 2018-02-15 19-06-20-03.png (1600x900, 2.96M)

I REALLY hate that this game has no cutscene replay. Some of these moments are fantastic.

Attached: through victory my chains are broken.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Welcome to TOR, where a lot of good ideas go on deaf ears and the engine is broken

I know. So many awesome things I would love to see again

I love those. They should have some ability to view those and more important take screen shots during those cutscenes.

Instead you need to install some 3rd party software or hit Ctrl + Alt + Printscreen

This game could have been really awesome.

Does anyone else like to take screenshots around NPC's and imagine you were the bodyguard to a powerful Sith Lord or something like that.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11_05_11_42_911627.jpg (1858x991, 502K)

Like Grilling Risha and Corso about what the fuck they were really doing.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20_16_36_55_700654.jpg (1920x1017, 432K)

I am an edgelord here - I prefer to take pics of peoples last moments before they cross over.

Attached: holding hands before they enter the next world.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

I just like taking screenshots period, plus some of the PC expressions can be unintentionally hilarious.

Attached: go'on.png (526x583, 466K)

>Supposed to be finishing up Trooper and Inquisitor to get legendary
>Have absolutely no motivation to play either character
>Fine, I'll hop onto my main and do some shit
>Have absolutely no motivation to play anything
I think
I think I've lost all interest in TOR. Not even a "Haha, I'll just take a break for the 50th time and come back". No. I've lost all interest in playing this game
There's just nothing to do but the same repetitive shit and for what? Credits? Gear? Gear for what? There's nothing to do. Credits for what? All there is to buy is shit off the GTN that sells for billions of credits anyhow
There's just nothing to do, yo.

Attached: 1516432889508.png (680x462, 437K)

I agree
I like to do that with my agent. Gives it a James Bond flair

I feel you. I am in the same boat. I just sent this e-mail to you know who asking him if he is Brageta. That is how bored I am that I am willing to draw the attention of someone like him down on me. It was the most excitement I felt in ages and when I hit send I felt a twinge of "oh shit, why did I just do that?"

Sad isn't it that this guy we won't mention is more exciting then the content in the game?

Attached: Questions for Brageta.jpg (487x579, 63K)

Did you guys ever consider he also reads the general?

Why didnt you ask him how he removes himself from our friends list

there is that possibility but I seriously doubt it.

will send another e-mail asking him that

sent

Attached: Questions for Brageta2.jpg (423x507, 51K)

FFFFFF
F
F
FFFF
F
F
F
F

I paid $5 for the origin access trial when it came out. Enjoyed the 10 hours I got of it, but I didn't want to spend $60 with the lootbox shit up in the air and a shitty progression system.

Just bought it yesterday for $23 tax included. Free 7 day trial of access brought the price down a little more on top of the existing sale. Progression is good now, straight forward you get xp for the class you're playing. The coming cosmetic stuff seems like it'll be good too.

The game itself I like a lot. It's different from the other options from Dice but it plays well and looks great. Star fighter mode is a fun change too. I think it's worth it.

I let my SWTOR sub lapse. Still haven't finished the trooper or agent story line. I have more fun jewing the GTN and with the tax hike.. Meh.

>the game from over a decade ago was far superior in every way
I have no idea how people keep saying this.

Go to bed, EAshill

But I just woke up.

Attached: ScreenShot2File_19671.jpg (807x746, 43K)

Because it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZWo-wuamSs

>america

>freedom
Most of this argument seems to stem from vehicles, but I wouldn't really say that BF2 did vehicles better. Sure, you can get them without doing anything, but that's really the only difference between BF2005 and BF2017 aside from not being able to control movement in large walkers and gunships, which I think is a better choice anyway (on Hoth in BF2005, all you do is walk forward anyway. Since it's so big, giving others the chance to pilot it is a plus too. In BF2005, you'd always see people sitting around at spawn waiting for a vehicle to spawn and doing nothing).

>space battles
This argument doesn't make much sense anyway since all of the options he talks about are options in BF2017 aside from physically entering ships. I guess he misses that single mechanic?

>heroes
I guess he doesn't like the new game because Heroes can't jump 50 feet in the air? I always hated how floaty heroes played in BF2005, so I don't really see why he liked that.

>campaign
BF2005 basically doesn't have a campaign, I'd compare it to an arcade mode in a fighting game. It's just vignettes as you go to different maps with slightly different objectives and enemies than the free play maps. One of those things I think you'd have to be a clone fetishist or an impfag to really enjoy, because it bored me past the first couple of missions even as a kid, much less now.

>modding
Irrelevant to an objective discussion.

I was taking a nap.

Attached: anticipation_03.png (300x300, 89K)

Here is his answer. I am actually shaking right now as I have a mirror to my left. I can barely type this as my hands are shaking so bad. I am the stupidest person that ever lived. why do I keep doing dumb things? Not a chance in hell am I going to agree to this. I am going to be taking a break from this game for a while. I need to get out right now I am freaking out thinking that this thing is watching me.

Attached: Brageta's answer.jpg (417x995, 164K)

See

Attached: 4D137959-DF47-46F5-A07B-3E83A6B1CED6.jpg (500x326, 29K)

That's a dedicated guy.

Nice try, but that guy's writing style is far from Brageta. Hes just larping around you fags to sp00k u

Sweet dreams user. Way to take one for the team.

Attached: Nightmares are dreams.jpg (800x884, 341K)

Dont say i didnt warn you about fucking with the edgelords, many malevolent beings fucking around lately. Remain PURE and be saved

Attached: pure.png (449x909, 699K)

Don't know if it is really him or not but he has deleted himself from my friends list a few times. Only other person to be able to do that was Brageta.

Some people only learn from burned fingers. I added him so I knew where I was NOT going to be. If he was in fleet I was far far away. If he was in Nar Shadaa I was anywhere but that place.

Looks like pub side only has to deal with boredom. I will take that

>Get Movie Battles II
>Every available map is Death Star
>Everyone is being an edgelord in the chats

What happened to this mod?

I hate how everything is turning to shit.

Attached: Pepe in Korea.jpg (590x590, 74K)

Its funny how my life is going to shit almost at the same pace as this whole franchise

Attached: pepesdeath.jpg (480x360, 14K)

So when is the new cartel pack going to be up? I like the crystal and all three of the armor sets.

Attached: Screenshot (3433).png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Bump.

Attached: Screenshot (3444).png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I love bringing Gault on that mission.

Attached: swtor 2018-02-26 18-18-13-76.png (1600x900, 1.59M)

Gault has always been one of my favorites.

I know. I feel very depressed right now. One of the things I think it might be is lack of Vitamin D. So I am going to make sure I go out in the sun more. I think that might help.

>Inb4 the armor sets are direct sale but the weapons are in a pack

He sent me a whisper saying "i'll see you in your dreams". I quickly logged off.

me too

I'd be 100% okay with this

I just want the Force Apprentice armor, so Direct sale is must.

I want both the apprentice and that Sith armor
Nobody cares about that not-Solo set

>You'd be surprised. Some golds, depending on what it is, can run for cheap. Especially on the first few days it's out
Same with silvers. Some can run pretty high
But yeah, being a "Sith" set, it'll probably run for high cash money

The key to newshit it to buy it once it hits the GTN for the first time. That's usually when it's the cheapest

Anybody know the name of this guy's hat and where I can get it?

Attached: space mcwarlord.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

The new set looks really good on Nadia, makes me regret waiting all that time and still spending a ton of money on the Loyal Adherent set. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the armor set she had on when (if) she gets reintroduced.

Attached: Screenshot (3448).png (371x567, 275K)

That is from Makeb.

Attached: Makeb gear.jpg (2138x1150, 505K)

>torf.mmo-fashion.com/confiscated-mercenary/

How did an'ras'mor remove himself from my ignore list? I'm sp00ked

>Be used to range non-force shit
>Haven't playes a force class in years
>Have a love/hate relationship with melee force classes
>Only ranges force class is a dumpster fire of bad
Is Madness any better than Lightning? Or should I just make an assassin and deal

Anus More is stalking me around the fleet, he was staring at my dead body in the cantina from above so I respawned and now he's doing laps trying to find me

oh no

Attached: swtor_2018-03-23_21-11-04.png (315x66, 39K)

that's what he does. He came up behind me and said "I'll see you in your dreams" and like a flash of light he was gone

armour sets that are intended to be sold only via direct sale are always gold

SF imp/pub heroics anyone? Take our minds off spiritual vampires with cheeseburgers. i have rise of the hutt cartel

Attached: hairless sack.png (293x306, 137K)

Right now?

like 10 min hopefully, im in a Fleshpoint

goodbye friends

Attached: Umm.png (589x58, 54K)

He is in fleet somewhere. I can't see him but he seems to see me. He just sent me a whisper saying "you brought this down on yourself". How does he keep getting past my ignore? He is really creeping me out. Why did I have to call him a loser?

You and are exhibit A as to why you don't attract the attention of fell beings.

Did you say anything to him?

How about in 15. I'm watching sports

So the Sith set will be direct purchase while everything else won't
Lame. Good, but lame

I didn't know what kind of thing he was. I thought he was some edgelord kid that needed to be slapped around. I have my mirrors in my room covered up by beach towels and I put my favorite mirrored sunglasses in a bag and then in my closet inside a travel bag.

Brageta - sith purebreed BT2
An'ras'mor - sith purebreed BT3

What do you think his next form is going to be? When will he make himself obvious? He obviously has been doing this for about a year undetected. Just siphoning energy.

I don't know how to say this but An'ras'mor sent me a message telling me to log off for the night and it will pass you. No idea what that means but I felt I better tell you guys. Part of me thinks he is some asshole having a good laugh but he told me earlier what I was wearing and where my car keys were. So I am not sure what to think. (I am the moron that sent him the e-mail asking him those questions at I am going to turn off my computer for the night but I felt I should at least forward this on.

I take a break and this happens. I always miss the fun

An'ras is a false prophet!! Im on an alt and he can't find me!!!

Just me and my pal Darth Marr having fun in Republic Space.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23_19_20_36_781948.jpg (1778x924, 489K)

>almost same face and hair for my inquisitor.
Well now

were you one of the ones that insulted him or by your actions brought attention down on yourself?

It is a sexy look. My smuggler gets all the ladies. I expect your inquisitor does just as well.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23_19_28_55_987553.jpg (1778x924, 282K)

What’s your name? Are you on sf?

normally I would give it out but creepy guy is around and I don't want to start getting messages from him. But I am in fleet so if you see me say hi. I am not too hard to miss - the only sexy smuggler with his bro Darth Marr and yes, I am on SF

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23_19_28_08_440927.jpg (1778x924, 317K)

He's still a baby but I like him so far.

Attached: SIley.png (540x844, 693K)

Looking good!

I think I might level him next, it's between him and a femscoudrel I am working on. After powerleveling a PT and a JC I need a slow fun run.

Well then that will be the perfect class. No need to powerlevel this class as it is lots of fun.

Do you guys really discuss anything besides SWTOR here? I just got Battlefront 2 (2017) since it's on sale and I've been enjoying it a fair amount, but directly comparing it to BF2 (2005) today I still think the original is leagues better (plus it's free from all the sequel shit, I swear they picked the resistance commander VA straight out of some college sorority).

Also is it worth installing SWTOR again to see the expansions (I have them since I subbed for a month a year ago or so)? I finished the Hutt planet one but was so bored out of my mind by it that I just uninstalled the game and haven't looked back. Of the characters I played I did really like the IA storyline and the SW, SI/JK/Trooper were ass. Judging by those preferences, would I like the stories of the other expansions? I certainly wouldn't be reinstalling for the gameplay.

Attached: 1507393576199.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

I liked the Imperial Agent and Sith Warrior* is how that should read. I'm operating on 2 hours sleep. I didn't play every class but the ones I listed I thought were mediocre at best and atrocious at worst.

Anybody else just... lose a level?

I was level 70, I go to fleet, and I find myself level 69.

I just got knocked offline.

Fucking brageta

This Mako customization is really cute, I can't decide whether to use this or keep her old one.

Attached: Screenshot (3460).png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

>tfw I'm safe on Malgus and Brageta can't succ my soul

Attached: #smug cunt.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>all these cringe male npc characters trying to flirt with my female sith during the story

god i just want to kill them.

This is why I never play as a female.

Attached: 20180102_042329.png (719x719, 525K)

Oh hey An'ras'mor is the guy that tried to rape me in his stronghold.

Can't decide if I should replay KotOR II to try out the deleted content mod for the first time or if I should check out Jedi: Outcast or Academy. I played the first two Dark Forces games but I can't tell if the rave reviews for Academy are all nostalgia or if it will actually hold up.

Attached: joutcast.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

color me shocked that he was a pervert

Attached: Monster.jpg (470x470, 45K)

why not both>?

I would laugh if he came to you

did you tell him you were underage?