Wanted to throw a couple of btc into xrp a couple of months ago when it was at 800 sats...

>wanted to throw a couple of btc into xrp a couple of months ago when it was at 800 sats, decided not to because it wasn't really going anywhere
>dipped down to 600 sats the day after
>thought i dodged a bullet
>skip forward to today

how do I kill myself in the most painful way, because i deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RyanZagone/status/864559397250445312
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soak a towel in acid, wrap yourself with it for an hour, peel off towel and crawl on sidewalk to a nearest ant hill and lay down.

LOL no coin faggots were all butthurtand telling to sell yesterday

this shit gonna hit $1 soon you can still get in

> mfw when getting rich with nwo-coin

You are like a little baby.
>buy bag when it was around 660 sats, .1 btc worth
>sell it at 560 because I hate money so god damn much
>if I were to have held and sell at the current price I'd have made 3 btc

People like you are a waste of oxygen

Don't cry user. I had a half million and sold them all two weeks before the pump. Shit happens but it doesn't mean there aren't still gains to be made now. It's going to a dollar. Check out this buy order.

>It's going to a dollar

Is that your fundamnetal analysis? "It's going to 1 dollar because I like the number 1" Let me guess ETH is going to 1000$ and BTC is going to 10.000$

>t.butthurt nocoin nigger

Well let's see.. It gained 5 billion dollars in a day has half the market cap of bitcoin. I think it's pretty safe to assume it will reach a dollar at least.

I'm a coin holder though. You didn't give us any fundamentals or maths to prove your forecasting. Ass clown.

You're just mad ETH is stagnant. Cry more little bitch.

Ripple is down 5% just the last hour and that's why you are angry. It's ok.

Are you an XRP holder? No. So you are a nocoiner retard. You're clearly FUD posting and it's gross.

Oh wow down 5% when bitcoin just went up. It's all over. KYS faggot

Explain how the price reaches exactly 1$. What's your reasoning? Why not 1.05 or 0.95. You have 10 minutes to convince Veeky Forums. Otherwise you are just giving false hopes so you can sell your coin before Ripple crashes.

Or you can go suck your dads dick the way you like.

Everyone has a similar regret. Stop ur crying

>Explain how the price reaches exactly 1$. What's your reasoning? Why not 1.05 or 0.95.

So you can't explain your numbers at all and talk like a poor junkie who needs his next fix. Is this the average Ripple buyer? Fucking lol.

That would value it around the same as BTC, it has stormed forward to be the high valued alt by far, this coin has a lot of things people with big money like and is on fucking fire right now, certainly has momentum to be as big / bigger than BTC

Yu both need to shut the fuck up or get a fucking room, you both are annoying as hell. Nobody gives a shit about your stupid argument, go somewhere else with this noise.

I had 14.8 million and sold all at 3 cents looking to get back in.

I got in at an average price of .68 cents.

>sold 14.8 million before blastoff
Ouch, you could be a millionaire right now.

Hindsight is always a bitch.

Still, Ripple has low visibility, low mainstream awareness and a low cost. There's money to be made.

I feel better about only doubling my money in xrp instead of quadrupling it after reading some of these posts

>tfw tripled it

i may have turned down the option of dgb last night but xrp seems like a longer hold
i am not worriee about buying in at 0.42

Fug.

Give me money.

Yeah... you know how much I thought about that during, let alone dreaming about it for the past 2 years.

I decided to start trading it since it was moving sideways forever. Bad time to start trading. Got locked out.

>be me
>sell at 660sats, a small profit buying at 600
>"Oh shoot" I see some serious potential in this coin
>buy at 560
>earn half a million
I feel you man, I get so nervous from trading sometimes. When I get down I remember I am a uni student and should focus on school and if I fail, my parents will still pay for me.

If you seriously haven't gotten into XRP yet, GET IN NOW.

twitter.com/RyanZagone/status/864559397250445312

XRP is a long term hold. It will reach $3-$4 this year.

There some big fucking news coming on the 22nd.

holy shit
im holding this bad boy through the summer

goodbye ethereum

Sold 1/3 of my stack at 21k, very happy with those profits when I bought in at 1100 sats. I'll buy them back if it dips back towards 18k or lower.