Monster hunter general - /mhg/

Cute meowstress sluts!

>Monster Hunter: World
[3/21] Deviljho and weapon rebalancing in update 2.00 - capcom-unity.com/monster_hunter/blog/2018/03/21/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Old:

Attached: image.jpg (364x312, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mhgen.kiranico.com/quest/guild/7.2-a-gathering-of-wyverns
youtu.be/W36Qm_jQ99E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xbox One /mhg/ squad is open and recruiting! Will post this thrice a thread! Session ID: 3KmruLNRLZ6
Join for tempered hunts, the /mhg/ squad, arena quests, arm wrestling and more!!
>inb4 "lol no one joins"
Probably right. Just trying to fill the /mhg/ squad to start having squad sessions open

have a good hunt anons

XX > World

Jho GS

The shit from GDC about the development of world was pretty interesting. They even had a fully functional Lagiacrus in previous builds. Damn.

Why are Deviljho investigations so fucking hard to get holy shit.

Think about it, they've been a couple for nearly 2 decades.

Attached: 371f4f4833b2515f5f16eca08c36bb65.jpg (800x716, 145K)

All that makes a difference to a Horn is that you have one open slot for a maestro deco and the rest is whatever the fuck you want. Make a Kirin slut and say it's for divine blessing or some shit. Go crazy.

Only until World G comes out

/wholuckyhere/?
>4 attack gems
>2 crit draw gems
>3 tendies
>3 crit boosts
>minds eye
i'm swimmin in this meme shit

Got a video of the presentation? I'm interested in hearing the whole speech.

3sJMintuDZkL
Come hunt Uketsukejho with us

Attached: 67485172_p0.jpg (1432x1196, 1.01M)

I like Monster Hunter

is the bristly crake actually on the pig?

Meanwhile Rathian sleeps with every wyvern she spots and has a crippling case of poison tail that she infected Rathalos with as well.

Why doesn't ever monster have a pairing like that?

Rathalos/Rathian
Diablos/Black Diablos
Teostra/Lunastra

Maybe other monsters want some companionship too

I found mine on a gastodon in elders recess out where all the flash files are

Only sometimes and then only if you don't scare it away, You can catch it if it hops off but i only managed that because it got caught on geometry.

How are any of those 'meme shit'?

dumb cunt

>couple
mhgen.kiranico.com/quest/guild/7.2-a-gathering-of-wyverns
keep telling yourself that

do you guys talk in mic in these sessions? i keep seeing the mic icon in each of the players' names

I'll take the compliment mr. armchair psychologist. My point was that 4U is harder. Super deviants are challenging, sure, but they don't compare to the hardest 140s. It was meant to be a rebuttal for the xxbabbies who flaunt their games difficulty for some reason.

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180322013709.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

it rides it yes

What if mantles had infinite use time and you could put them on and take them off as you please but it takes up 4 spaces in your pouch?

Yes. When it spawns it will actually be sitting on the Mosswine's back.

Show us some proofs then if it's so much easier.

Looking for advice on what gear/skills are good for dual blades/sword&shield.

Attached: 330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg (329x177, 15K)

I have 5 Attack and several copies of other elusive decos like Critical Boost, WE, Handicraft, etc. Only ones I'm missing are Capacity Up, Pierce Shots Up, Mushroomancer, Marathon Runner, and Free Elem/Ammo Up.

Of course they're missing the only happy couple anyone would be happy to see back

Attached: MH4-Seltas_Queen_and_Seltas_Render_001.png (1000x1000, 1001K)

The Xbone ones are small and /comfy/ enough that I inv the people in session I play with to a party.

Azure and Pink
Silver and Gold

Delete this

id kill for a capacity up. i want to put these dodo skirts to rest already

Yeah, a couple of losers.

I just started using Lance last night after maining LS up until now. Basically just using my LS build but with my Attack Charm replaced with a Guard Charm and one of my handicraft decos replaced with a Guard Up. The result is:
>Attack x4
>WE x3
>Handicraft x2
>Protective Polish
>Guard x3
>Guard Up
>Agitator x3
>Maximum Might x1
>Nerg Hunger Set Bonus
Using Jho lance with affinity augment. Didn't have enough stones for the second augment (which, by the by, what should I use for the second augment? Attack for more damage, another Augment to help with the negative affinity, or Health for cheese? Health sounds cool but I've never bothered with it before so I don't know how effective it is).

Is this a good enough set for lance? I realise MM is probably not that useful since Lance seems to use a lot of stamina but I can't replace it without clown suiting pretty hard.

Teo and Luna hate each other's guts and only get together to make babies

Hey flaggits, I know lots of you have other Jho weapons. Make a webm of the shit that it does.

Attached: 1521731824050.webm (720x404, 2.26M)

>tfw all my Jho investigations are multi monster on coral highlands

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT ASS MAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Diablos/Black Diablos
Those two get into fights though. It's a pretty abusive relationship. Rathalos and Rathian are loving and they'll come to each others aid, never getting into turf wars. Teo seems to avoid Luna unless it's maiting season.

is the lance any good? ive been using teo 3 set with odos weapon and beasting shit

Me too. I love Dodogama, but his armor is so fucking ugly and it doesn't go well with anything else aesthetically.

>Frontier handing out sets of hiden decos as sub rewards next month
How desperate are they?

Apparently the work to bring them over isn't extremely worth the effort since they have entirely unique skeletons.

>hatesex
Hot.

Sounds like a healthy relationship

>I fucking hate you but it's time for the mating press

Yes.

All MH games are good.
except XX and Frontier

What happened here?

Attached: Kirin .webm (640x480, 1.99M)

t. hasn't played xx or frontier

Got my funlance and swaxe builds done. What do guys main besides though? I'm thinking hunting horn since jho's new one is apparently good, or insect glaive.

Attached: 1510680589123.jpg (1280x853, 126K)

Looks like you and your Kirin friend failed the quest.

Everyone died.

Attached: 39264488_p49_master1200.jpg (923x474, 178K)

>beautiful, comfy ass Bherna village
>soulless

who are these xxbabies that think it's harder than 4U
where are they. who has actually started with xx
I sure as shit haven't seen them
it sounds like you're making an invisible enemy just to show off

So I’ve mainly used DB and HBG since Tri, but they both are getting boring. I was thinking of switching to either Hammer or GS, possibly Bow. What ya guys think?

Nice

you were a dumbass and didnt reload your shells then one of your dumb friends died

Dumb DB user was locked in the attack animation

That Kirin just hopped on MonChan to post his stylish kill webm.

Attached: MonChanWillNeverBeReal.jpg (631x1930, 163K)

This. Gen was of questionable quality but Bherna was fucking 10/10 HUB with comfy music and 10/10 girls.

Attached: 1518456161759.png (185x448, 200K)

Jho Lance is Best Lance. Only downside is the negative affinity which can be worked around easily enough. Highest raw even without NEB, high elderseal, decent dragon damage, 2 augment slots, only needs 1-2 handicraft to reach white sharpness and it turns into a drill when you're charging.

your a fucking retart thats what

Whaaaaat, dodogama waist and pants go well with tons of stuff - female hunters look cute as fuck with the big ass waist pieces.

best in the game and removes the use of elementless gem and teo sets

Attached: 1499993336395.gif (250x187, 2.17M)

>Get stunned by teo when he literally runs into me and trips me
>Immediately goes into supernova while I'm stunned

Attached: AAAAAAHHHH.jpg (217x232, 8K)

a bunch of shitters all carting to kirin

kill yourself wojak poster

Is this worth getting if I don't have multiplayer on my PS4 ?

Just run a basic handi/atk/WE build.
For some reason a bunch of HH users slap on earplugs on their set but i never see the point desu

Thanks, I've seen a lot of people using Earplugs with it, so it isn't that necessary?

Do you like Monster Hunter? If so, then yes.

cheers then. was workin on makin the hammer but got side tracked by the elder dragon farming.
the gunlance fucking blows and looks derpy when sheathed

youtu.be/W36Qm_jQ99E
Am I supposed to skip focus on Jho gs

Impossible. Everything I saw on Reddit plainly states Rotten Vale only.

Pre-Jho
>Draw Charge: 48>70>91
>Strong Charge: 65>82>97
Current Patch
>Draw Charge: 48>??>???
>Strong Charge: 65>??>???

Help me out mhg

Did the new lighting improve or ruin your Guildcard?

Literally anything. Horn doesn't have any required skills. Make a generic affinity/attack set and you're good.

3sJMintuDZkL

Ohh nice, thanks for the tips.

Attached: 1504563134493.jpg (441x441, 84K)

If you don't finish playing a song and the monster roars it won't apply

Uhhh, room is still up, pardon my mixup over here 3sJMintuDZkL

I do gotta say, Astera is a pretty anti-comfy hub. All that wood everywhere just makes the place feel uncomfortable. The only comfy part of the whole area is the canteen and the area where the Admiral hangs out.

>Jho GS setting records less than 48 hours after launch
Jag BTFO.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SCALPS EGGMAN

Holy fuck.... the amount of times I get knocked around by a dual blader or a long sworder is just staggering. This is one of the stupidest mechanics that was programmed into this game. What is even the point of multiplayer when you're spending majority of the time getting bumped around by everyone's fucking weapons when you're trying to get hits on the monster?

JUST CARVE IT YOU.. YOU..
DOUBLE CROSS

the room is pretty cozy but messy

Anyone?

Attached: 1521249710229.png (811x699, 852K)

kys worldsperm

Attached: 1432589425888.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>put on your mantle and spam your broken move sequence while ignoring what the monster does
monster hunter is now a fucking mmo

Any niggers (black skin) playing this game?

Do gunlance shells apply status ailments?

Yeah, like Vaal you skip it.

The second room is perfect, but has less room for pets. The third room is just... too audacious. The cats playing the harp just makes me feel like an asshole.

No go away

>played frontier with this guy
small world.

Attached: 39264488_p48_master1200.jpg (688x590, 156K)