/vtg/ - Vermintide General

More stinkin' elves Edition

>Patch Notes (1.0.4)
forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/vermintide-2-patch-1-0-4-patch-notes/20028

>Enemy HP spreadsheet that looks correct until further notice
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiWoQOH9LeZVlbHv5GvTaToet5wKW6AdpKDf35StcBI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

>Grim/Tome locations
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy

>Mega of goodies:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

>Vermintide lore
dropbox.com/s/spag8tl6d6zewjg/lore.txt?dl=0

Previous Quick Play:

Attached: bestIcoulddo.png (777x862, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=GDnrzZba7VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FULMINATE!
F U L M I N A T E !

Why do bounty hunters and pistol ironbois insist of point blank fireing ranged weapons into hoards?

BH because his bullets pierce and clear hordes for fun, and IB because his shots cause knockback on almost everything. Its not optimal, but especially in BH's case, backpedalling and firing the repeater quickly can net you a lot of temp health, very quickly.

i dont care anymore
im leveling sienna and the amount of retards that walk right into my beam when im not even moving it is fucking ridiculous
i used to stop channeling find another angle but now i dont stop, they walk into beam they get burned
too many fucktards playing

Is the Flamethrower the biggest shitter filter?
Hordes are no problem with 2h hammer even on legendary and the Grudgeraker can oneshoot specials. I felt so useless wheni used it and there was some special around.

Attached: firstred.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

>Playing elf, firing at a hoard that's approaching from the distance before engaging in melee
>Salts walks in front of me gets shot and then turns around and kills me

I'd say it was one of you shitters reading this but it was several of you.

It's the easiest way to filter out shitty dwarfs
If they run a shield and pistols you immediately kick them

What is the best weapon trait for merc kruber? 2% cooldown reduction per crit melee, blocked enemies take 50% more damage, or perfect blocks cost no stamina? On halberd obv

Attached: 1514488255437.png (567x589, 211K)

Its situational, but I'm glad you're one of the smart dawi and realise the grudgeraker does more than enough work. 90% of the time, you're gunna be in melee in legendary anyway, if someone spots a special, quickly pull out the shotgun, double pump for good measure, and back to tanking. Your team should be able to handle the mobs, you dont need a flamethrower to do that job at all.

swift slaying

Swift slaying or resourceful combatant. His crit rate is sky high, especially if you manage to roll crit on weapon and crit on trinket.

With halberd m1 spam you will almost always have the swift slaying buff up. It's really good.

cdr, swift slaying, 50% increase on block are all good, just depends what you want and your playstyle man

Is there anything to do after you hit 600 hero score?

Attached: Vermintide 2 Sienna gameplay.webm (672x504, 827K)

>class looks like a hobo in rags
>is actually tanky as hell

Attached: 1507533653862.jpg (655x527, 36K)

parry sounds good but in practise it's not enormously effective outside of blocking chaos knights

farm legendary crates, get better at the game

I run cooldown on crit and inspirational shout for even more temp hp. On hordes you can cut down a lot of your cooldown with max crit gear.

Upper part is default shout and lower is inspirational shout with Boon of Shallya necklace trait.

Attached: 20180323131410_1.jpg (602x92, 30K)

Witch was literally hitting DWARF with friendly fire. I'm in awe.

Attached: IsThisAThing.png (466x100, 59K)

Farm for stupidly rare reds (2.5% chance from emp legend chests)
Farm for hats (1% chance from level up boxes)
Play for ""fun""

Cooldown on crit, especially on halberd

Works against bosses too actually so I find it pretty useful

What traits would you like to see added to the game?

>finna

waystalker now regens 10% max ammo per special kill or every 10 kills

Someone linked this playthrough:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=GDnrzZba7VM

Is this really legend? The map seems empty as shit, specials barely spawn, and there are like 3 hordes max. Why is it so empty, is it because hes soloing?

fair enough. i never found it too useful since i was dodging most of the time to avoid unblockable attacks

if only parry could be used in conjunction with off balance

Since temp health counts as regular health does the 30% extra healing on you gives you 30% extra temp health?

Flamethrower is for very organised teams with special killing gods in them to counter your inability to deal with them

yes it does

There's a limit to how many entities can be in the map.
If you kike and run away from everything you will eventually fill the map with spawns but they will be behind you. The director can't spawn new enemies and you just walk.
Also if your computer is super shitty and your processor is at 100% eventually the AI just stands in place

>putting the fucking inputs on your screen
>in fucking vermintide

Attached: 1512539497373.gif (500x249, 484K)

Join my discord if for vermintide guides and coaching!

To be fair, Bardin is exactly what I'd expect a black person to play.

One that makes the shade good.

Can't be done.

ah, the slayer niche, find a team that can win without you pulling your weight

what is the best horde clear weapon for elf?

Anything that doesn't have to do with rng. As powerful as they are I hate the inconsistency and the inability to count on them. Something like X% attack speed up to max Z for every connected swing and you lose bonus on first miss, no random crits but headshots are always crits,.

>how to spot a shitter
>using regen trash

Attached: 12374890587.png (548x200, 178K)

2 seconds of stealth on crit, attacks wont break it

what does it mean?

>almost at end of war camp
>3 tomes 2 grims
>elf earlier said she was using that shit trinket
>shes at 25% hp and a horde comes
>only have 1 draught in the party
>"heal me plz"
>dies to the horde and loses grim

REEEEEEEEE

Yes. Combos really nicely with merc Kruber on the team.

swift bow

negroid speak for "going to"

>i can't heal
the three cursed words

Attached: 1519717514604.png (529x368, 165K)

no a melee one

Amazing on Unchained. Don't get it why people use it on elf apart from muh double regen.

swift bow

longsword

Ebonics. "Fixing to", as in 'going to'

If you're halfway decent at not fucking dying, regen on Waystalker (and Waystalker only, don't fucking put that shit on your Handmaiden) frees up a lot of healing for the rest of your squad to use.
That said, getting one to two duplicate procs has much the same effect while still letting you heal.

How the fuck is this balanced?

>Free ammo
>70 ammo
>No reload
>Auto aim F

While I have like 20+ bolts on my ranger, my fucking passive gives me like 1 or 2 ammo back (that other people always steal) and F doesn't work half the time; bullshit favoritism.

Attached: 1445921839835.jpg (405x447, 14K)

So, discharge on F or 30% reduced cooldown?

I'm more partial to the 30% because of how many specials clog up legend.

why not for handmaiden, i take almost no damage whenver im playing her compared to waystalker

Discharge if bolt staff. 30% if beam meme.

ammo drops on elites when?

>Chaos warriors don't count as elites

Attached: 1430388625429.png (256x256, 10K)

10 temp health

Ranged option for Foot Knight? Been using handgun and it deletes specials as expected. Blunderbuss seems like a worse grudgeraker, but I'm entirely sure.

in normal games you usually dont use up as much ammo because other people kill things or stand in front of you

Never forget
2018/03/23

Attached: 046EA70A-BC0B-4A9A-9342-8F04C3D01034.jpg (1939x1149, 339K)

I also use handgun. 2h Hammer more than does it's job for horde clearing and storm bopping. It's the shitty blightstormers and globadiers that I need a handgun for.

>not posting the updated version

Attached: LumberfootsBrew.png (2025x1155, 387K)

>(that other people always steal)
Who is stealing them? can't be kruber because all his ranged weapons are shit and he uses very little ammo as merc/knight, can't be elf because she has infinite ammo, can't be BH because he's always full from ammo on crit meme, can't be sienna because she doesn't use ammo.

is the handmaiden -5% attack speed bugged cause im not noticing a difference when im using it

I’m an old traditionalist.

>i take almost no damage
mhmm
there is unavoidable damage on champ, moreso legend.
being unable to heal fucks you and your team especially with 3 tome runs being the norm its not always feasible for someone to have a medkit just for you.
also keeping your health topped off is important especially when you go down in a few hits, if youre constantly 50% or below youre being a detriment with your precious regening health

I use blunderbuss. Clears hordes and specials who want to get close really well.

dash + 3 second stealth makes you pretty much invincible

>there is unavoidable damage
yeah maybe if you're fucking bad at the game

i use repeater

>Most of 2018 so far the PS4 hs been outselling it.
user we're two months in and the Switch won one of them.

You're barely into the first 1/3 of the game, it might be tough but just keep going. Though if you do restart, you could make it back to this point in no time. If all else fails, use the knife.

>lmao just dont get hit :DDD

>Althea gets posessed by EEEEEEVIIIIIIL
>You overcome this with some power-of-love bullshit
>If you hook up with Fatima instead, this scene still happens... with Althea still
>You overcome it with Roland/Fatima's love instead & she's forced to accept her cuck status

t. board culture hating newfag
most mods are also newfags, they prove it time and time again

Attached: 1442219502991.png (828x600, 17K)

There are only 2 fangames, one's shit and contentless, the other is done to death and everyone's beat the 4k HP Yorihime already

>t.redcrown shill
Even in the courthouse you cannot stop reminiscing me of my youth. You newborns can't even compete with Kyle Hyde

why is his glaive range so long?

Attached: 1520830793923.jpg (1280x961, 168K)

what's the fastest way to grind exp for commendation chests? Running fast recruit/vet runs with bots on alt characters?

Because, like I said, healer's touch saves about as much healing, possibly even more, without the caveat of not being able to heal thyself. Characters like Ironbreaker and Unchained get away with it because of their monstrous effective HP, and Waystalker always has 50% hp during downtime, so overhealing that 50% is pretty decent.
Let's consider the item economy of Natural Bond: you won't be using any potions, and you should only ideally be receiving med supplies after you get downed. So, you can say that 1/4 of your squad doesn't need healing. Healer's Touch results in 25% more medical supplies existing (assuming you're communicating with your team to always be the one using supplies) and has the added benefit of sometimes giving (you) extra potions. Not to mention the silliness that occurs when Healer's Touch procs back-to-back-to-back, completely blowing the healing economy out of the water.
Essentially, Natural Bond is decent but Healer's Touch less restrictive.

Attached: 1511814585441 (1).png (124x100, 19K)

>What's your country?
Argentina
>How old are you?
>What games have you been playing?
Recently bought Siege, Hitman and Wolfenstein II. Siege is autistic tacticool but decent fun, sadly the community is AIDS, Hitman is godlike and Wolfenstein II is fucking trash compared to TNO. Waiting for a refund.
>What games are you planing on playing next?
Metro Exodus, Crash Nsane Trilogy and whatever Remedy is revealing at E3.
>Are there any games games you want to play with your fellow third worlders?
I rarely play online games, but Quake, CS 1.6 and other similar games with the bro's after school are some of my fondest memories
>How's life in your shithole?
Fuck the liberal marxists faggots ruining this country since the 80's. Getting a better job soon so hopefully I'll have proper income for my vidya.

Attached: 6f3.png (800x547, 519K)

haha more like:
Game made in japan
>god is evil and we're still massively butthurt about having 2 bombs dropped on us even though we needed another

is this autism

Attached: 1521076633684.png (545x890, 229K)

I don't fucking get this.
It's an RPG, you battle and level up and think about your characters. I don't give a fuck about "HURR DO I GO LEFT OR RIGHT? I LOVE FORKS IN ROAD!!!!!"

You mean for the Smash Bros. series?
No idea. I think Melee's title was basically decided upon reveal.
I can't remember how it was for Brawl.

It's just a bot making these posts. ignore and continue.

>can't be used outside of handheld mode

Yup great shit, right

But go off about "wah gimmicks and extwa featuwes is scawey" I guess

What do you guys use on zealots as a ranged weapon? I've been fond of the "normal" crossbow for sniping specials since most other weapons feel very limited due to ammo.

Eating 3 puberty pills gives you the Adult transformation, which does have a few effects.

sorry to bother you guys, but can anyone who has those images that use a bunch of other images to sum up the game post them? im looking for the one in the forest and the skittergate one with the brain on it. saw em on /v/ and thread has sence been pruned so i cant find em

Not them but it was incredibly obvious they were baiting and you should literally be ashamed of yourself.

>Ammy is a child
>artist draw her as an adult/teenage woman
Every fucking time. Why can't they leave our lolis alone if they refuse to draw flat chests?

Why the fuck can only huntsman use the bow? Kruber's ranged options are fucking shit, why did they even nerf the blunderbuss? Sick of using the repeater and I refuse to use the garbage sniper rifle

Attached: 1514407050761.jpg (480x515, 47K)

Hm? There are couple of pretty good slingshots in the game, all casters can use them so they do ranged damage between spells. Try giving Jaheira Erinne Sling +5 and activating greater whirlwind.

She's very cute and her games are fun but aren't really explored all that well and don't really capitalize on her powers that well

Attached: trouble with elves.jpg (631x22, 11K)