>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Pre-BiS spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/htmlview?sle=true#

>Content Timeline
kronos-wow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/timeline-yo.jpg

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Previous thread

Attached: B9-WSTpIQAAkfiq.jpg (600x375, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=11987#comments:id=45873
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for 40% reduced xp rates will be shit.

looking for tranny leveling partner pst

Attached: 1513990337355.png (540x430, 114K)

Can't decide if I should roll try hard guild and be a cool nerd or not.

Roll what you can realistically give time for. My plan is to just hit 60 and do casual PvP / ganking, and do dungeon runs to help other people who want to get into hard-core raiding.

Seeing as it's going to be MC for 2 months straight there is very little time investment.

They aren't really 40% reduced xp rates, dumbo. You've been playing on 1.4x rates past lvl30 and now you're seeing the real rates that will be up on classic.
Dumb frogposter! Who would want to level with you? I'll level with a cute anime instead.

Attached: 1490800021238.jpg (358x420, 71K)

Yes they are dumbo, it's literally 40% lower than any other private server. And just because it's like classic doesn't mean it's better, just like LoS changes or respec limit that K3 will have.

You're probably still a retard throwing a fit when a server makes a non-blizzlike change.

Reminder.

Attached: It's ok when Light's Hope does it.webm (1024x768, 613K)

>Nost had double the rested exp rate
>Nost had tbc quest exp rate
>Nostbabbies cant handle playing the real vanilla

No it's not, you dumbo. It's a rough 40% reduction in QUEST exp past lvl 30. That does not equate to "literally 40% lower" you moron. Level requirement for quests got fixed too for smoother questing.

>Level requirement for quests got fixed too for smoother questing.
proof?

Was posted couple threads back. Noone's gonna spoonfeed you.

Nice projecting there.

Lower level req in no way makes up for 40% less exp for thousands of quests.

Real vanilla has no LoS and no respec cap and has harder raids. You are so hardcore, instead of 120 hours you once a decade ago spent 150 hours to level up, you should become a youtuber and play only hardcore games.

>people are unironically wanting to spend another S I X M O N T H S raidlogging MC
>when lightshope is on naxx
>when felmyst just started

Felmyst ended before it even started.

so you don't have any, got it.

Check last thread lazy cunt, no one is gonna spoonfeed you.

Fucking lazy retards.

so you still don't have proof, got it.

>no proof
big surprise

Now kill yourself lazy newfag

There you go fucking underage cocksucking faggot.

wheres your proof?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

No need to pretend.

>huuur duuuur i have no proof
>huur duur i just shit post
or alternatively don't post shit with no proof????

Yes you got proof 2 times retardofaggotkun.

>We've looked through the Master Guide book and of the randomly selected quests we found and matched with Joanas levelling guide, every single one of them had the same experience listed. With tremendous help, we've been able to change every single quest in preperation for K3. The new values have been applied to the PTR and should be ready for K3.

>It means basically:
>3154 quests have had their experience reward changed (most have been lowered)
>1180 quests have had their minimum level requirement changed (most have been lowered)
>181 quests have had their level changed (this only makes a difference if you are completing quests several levels below yourself, in that they won't reward the full experience)

he doesn't say that questing will be any smoother with these changes, that seems to be an assumption from the other user

im still waiting for proof one time, madfaggot
don't you me untill you get your shit together.

No you are not faggot, you need to be 18 to post here.

>wanting to level x0.5 in Vanilla on a server with no pathing and a character auction shop

>character auction shop
>K3

Were you in coma for the past 4 months?

so you have no proof?
well i cant say im surprised.

Yes it got posted twice. Feel free to say why it's not a proof faggotlord. Literally most retarded poster here in quite some time, bravo. It's not an easy task for sure.

i don't want any of that, though. i wouldn't have minded the rate past 30 to remain 1.4, but i'll gladly grind an extra 20 or 30 hours just so i don't have to play on lightshope

Depending on group shared exp rates people just might run dungeons more to level up.

>Feel free to say why it's not a proof faggotlord
that's not how the burden of proof works you braindead monkey, you can't explain how your proof proves your point becasue it doesn't though, so im not surprised you'd avoid doing that.

nice meme

Comprehensive comparison to previous guides+K3 staff confirming it 2 days ago. Your turn faggot spammer retard. And burden of proof is on you faggot. You literally can't get anything right, you aren't even 12 GTFO.

so they're gonna keep boosted dungeon xp but take away 30+ tbc xp?
dumb, but i don't mind. i love wailing caverns :^)

Why do you keep responding to him?
Are you really that bored?
I cant decide wich one of you is more retarded.

We don't know yet but I hope so, I usually run WC 2-3 times anyway.

>Comprehensive comparison to previous guides+K3 staff confirming it 2 days ago.
a comprehensive comparison that no way echos what you claimed you walking cumstain.
> burden of proof is on you faggot
it's not autismo if you make a claim about something and someone asks you prove or verify it, they don't have to supply proof to prove you wrong.
I know you should of been aborted but try to keep up.

wasn't dungeon XP nerfed on Nostalruse because of boosters?

Yes, they are lowering the group exp penalty to compensate for lower quest exp and to appease retards like you.

You are right, I'm not responding to that faggot anymore.

i'm not the guy you're arguing with. i also fail to see how they're appeasing me when i just said i think the change is dumb

Allahu akbar

Attached: WoW 2016-05-05 17-22-23-15.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

tb h it's pretty smart to trick the normies into playing on the server, even if they doubled group XP you would still only get half of what you would while solo.

Solo from quests, you can still grind monsters to 60 just the same if you want to (although good luck with that in early levels on freshest server). People want blizzlike so there's that, much slower leveling unless dungeon spamming becomes a thing but even then not many people will do it I think, you still have to find groups that will want to repeat dungeons and it will waste time.

Remember when Kronos was down for weeks because of the DDoS, and the constant lag because they needed new hardware? Then it took ages for the new hardware, and they wouldn't even give an ETA.

Attached: 1519207353287.jpg (1150x1600, 550K)

remember when crogge throttled the server so hard it became unplayable for months while begging for donations for new hardware?

Oh I'm not anti-Kronos if that's how I came off. I just remember having a strong rage when that shit went down.

I thought the Elysium drama was funny actually, so much buttmad, only for them to release a fresh server and still get a pop in the thousands.