League of Legends General - /lolg/

Annoying siblings! edition.

Old thread! eyosongive.us

Attached: jinx vi sling.jpg (811x564, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15348011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yasuo.

>ywn be welcomed home by this gorgeous smile every day

JUST

Attached: 1521678447232.jpg (1920x1080, 744K)

xth for mindbreaking Zoe.

Attached: zoe_edit.png (448x474, 286K)

>support Xin Zhao has a 60% win rate in diamond and above

LOLBABS?

Attached: fun.jpg (714x714, 64K)

Why is this tittymonster so upset ?

Attached: 1493298452649.png (1200x1584, 582K)

sona is a FAT BITCH

Reminder!

Attached: fridey night.png (1000x899, 1003K)

why do people dislike nunu

they've never played him

You can change, replace, bring back, remove any 1 thing about league

What is it and why

Attached: 1491280322789.png (500x500, 242K)

He is boring and falls off harder than pantheon

Attached: 1520550066351.jpg (512x512, 127K)

@209388363
because you aren't in the thrash thread

OFFICIAL LOLGEN VERDICT ON REWORKED IRELIA'S SPLASHES

>Nightblade
Vast improvement. Her best splash now.

>Aviator
Formerly best splash, now 3rd rate. Still good but a downgrade due to the ugly fuzzy linning on her coat. Points for actually adding an airplane though.

>Frostblade
Definitely not frostbutt. Underwhelming/10, meme btfo.

>Infiltrator
Actually looks cute now, hands down the greatest improvement in terms of source material vs end result. What was a her shittest splash is now sharing top place with nightblade.

>Lotus
Hands down the worst, it was so defaced by pointless change that it's now barelly recognizable. 0/10

Attached: 1493084143452.png (1100x1553, 968K)

>Illaoi base stats:
>HP: 585.6 +95 per level
>AD: 68 +5 per level
lol nice numbers riot, now just give her two 5% missing HP heal abilities and the ability to create a target dummy that she can heal off of too.

>Still garbage despite this

cute feet!

why does she look so silly here?

How do you counter her? I don't want to be in the lane farming under turret all the time.

remove new duskblade so assassin fags dont almost one shot anyone without 400 armor

Because she's being MINDbroken, user. She's no longer got an understanding of dignity or anything but unbridled lust.

Attached: 2398695 - Aurelion_sol League_of_Legends Zoe.jpg (377x325, 67K)

>tfw no fertile demon gf

Attached: 0a2e0961beb320e9d457382d66df0ba4.jpg (759x1075, 534K)

Would you play on a /pol/ League of Legends server?

Attached: must be 18 or older.png (1094x689, 44K)

xth for /silverg/ cant handle ryze kek

Remove assassin's entirely. Most retarded and unnecessary class on the game.

>yfw Riot knew assassin were a mistake and tried to make them more than just insta killing machines by giving them an assassin-specific objective
>they gave up on the idea and never addressed that idea ever again

Don't get hit by her extremely predictable e

>finally get to plat 5 promos after a week of going from gold2-gold4 and back
>had decent teams from g1 0lp to promos
>get the most toxic and retarded players ever
>lee ganks mid 5 times
>misses q everytime
>literally just sapping XP
>ekko lvls up first and all ins me lvl 6
>kills me cause that dmg
>lee tries to 1v1 and also died
>"gg swain feed ekko"
>next game
>morg support thats 1/15/6
>"atleast im doing something viktor you havent done anything this game but get cs"
>"lands binding flashes for the w and r but blows up
ITs like its impossible to win your promos the first time, its always the 2nd or 3rd try you stomp but the first? They have to give you retards.

support was never reworked and given new items

boom game fixed

>Last 3 placement matches the Jungler feed 8+ kills and got me put into Gold 5

FUCKING STUPID K6 WANNABES THAT JUST WALK INTO THE OTHER TEAM AND DIE THEN GO "XD I DO NO DAMAGE" HAHA REAL FUNNY BRO MAYBE DON'T GIVE 3 KILLS BEFORE THE 7 MIN MARK AND FARM A LITTLE YOU WILL DO DAMAGE WITH AN ITEM BUT NO YOU HAVE SEEN A YOUTUBER/TWITCHERFAG CHEESE A CAMP BEFORE BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE WHERE THE ENEMY JUNGLER STARTED SO YOU WALK RIGHT INTO HIM AND HIS MID LANER BECAUSE HAHA OOPSXD

Attached: elmo blowing up.gif (320x240, 420K)

Alright dipshits, this thread is now an ALPHACHAD thread. post real alphachads that only real alphas and chads play. I'll start.

Attached: _league_of_legends__taric__render__by_popokupingupop90-da7p2zx.png (843x948, 784K)

>Zeke's is just a meme item that only Taric and nobody else can build
speak of the devil

EVELYNN GETTING KNOTTED BY ELDER DRAKE WHEN?

*cringes*

I quit league today AMA

It drives me nuts when people get mad at me for csing on a late game/scaling champ. No, I do not have the early assassin burst, but we'll win mid/late game if you guys don't feed out the ass before 15 min.

>release new champion
>long time mains of that champion complain because they don't get 60% winrate on day one
>overreaction buffs
>champion is now cancer
>overreaction nerfs
Will we ever get a champion release where they just leave the fucking champion alone for a month?

Attached: 1355531607352.jpg (645x608, 98K)

>ywn pull that zipper after a long day of work

END

t. ADC bab,assassins are in the gutter right now

did you have fun?

>play at late night in high elo
>usually end up playing with the same people
>known for being a soft inter if game doesn't go my way
>people go out of their way to set me up for success

Attached: a.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>someone said something slightly mean to me??? WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHH /POL/ /POL/ POL/ /POL/, RACISTS, NAZIS, SEXISTS WAAAAAAAAH RIOT BAN THEM NOW!!!!!
why does this generation gets offended so easily?

what will you do once its pulled down?

>dodge her E
>she still outfarms you because she has some of the best waveclear in the game
>she can still 1v2 you and your jungler at level 11 even if she has 0 kills because she has 250 cs for free
>not that she even needs items to do it because she’s gained +150 HP and +30 AD more than you have through her retarded scaling stats
look check the numbers all you want she literally has the best base stats and scaling out of any top lane champion in the game, which is retarded because her kit does enough on its own

I’m not even saying she’s broken but why the fuck do her numbers need to be so absurdly high

I want to make out with KIed lower lips!

Attached: DXNL9XlV4AEbjHX.jpg (839x860, 102K)

warwick,kled,galio?,kayn

>leona
>alistar
>blitz
really its made for engage supports as a whole

t. retard adbab main that can only right click
b-b-but then i will all my lane and the game if i try to dodge that skillshot :(((((

Attached: Where's Her Cock.jpg (352x330, 35K)

you can have dark harvest OR new duskblade, not both. i dont want to see some no skill shit just dash in, blow their highest damage ability and quickly auto, then use their get out of jail free card(s) with possible resets like nothing happened

>that can only right click
idk why this is said as an insult
like the best player here is what, plat? d3? none of you can right click properly desu

If its this or lulu poster i'd rather have lulu.

why the fuck does singed have a 55%+ winrate across every league over the past 7 days

right here

removes armor

Attached: a89f8ad3e0f8fbee9760b409b47eecf9.jpg (900x1273, 235K)

>retard picks jhin top
>our jungle bans jhin
>starts throwing a massive fucking tantrum and picks rengar saying he's gonna INT
>he starts feeding everyone early on
>we lose the game and everyone reports him
>literally 5 minutes after the game I get pic related

I wasn't expecting this but I like it
MOAR

Attached: qq moar.jpg (734x780, 83K)

t. Silver Project Zed/Dragonblade Talon mains

>t. lulufag

uh what?

because only alphas play Singed

Attached: high iq.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

>i rit click, i carrrrree
>assasin completely dump his kit on an adc to kill it
>R-R-RIOT N-N-NEEEEEERF C-C-ANCERRRRRRR!!!!!11!!!!
stupid adbabs

>literally sub-50% winrate for one and a half seasons now
>"here have +5 damage on your E"
Where are the FUGGEN buffs!?

Attached: IMG_0886.jpg (1065x483, 116K)

FFS, first I post it on a different general, now I accidentally the image altogether
fugg im drunk

Attached: file.png (760x246, 120K)

I want to spam "outplayed" in all chat and tilt the enemy team of their chairs. Besides Karthus and Veigar, who can I pick?

not a dead game

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 3.39.22 PM.png (1201x614, 52K)

lulu

>There's three (3) items specifically designed to be used together for maximum first hit damage
>There are 2 runes specifically used to do burst damage on first hit with no counterplay
>There are champions that can get onto you, burst the fuck out of you with no counterplay and get out of there with next to no repercutions
>I'm somehow a shitter for getting one shot effortlessly by a champion class that has next to no use on the game but to collect kills on early game and be a containment class for retards
>Squishy champions have to endure being hunt by these retards on top of surviving countless CC and teamfight that always stack against them

It has ALWAYS been just for the duration of the PBE trial. Seriously curb your autism.

cant outchad me

Attached: 1B00F4EA-0C2B-4081-AABE-32027578DCB0.png (223x250, 69K)

Enchanters suck. Give up when you have one in your team

Attached: Enchanter_being_useless_like_always.jpg (630x439, 220K)

fuck this imma turn into a voli one trick

Irelia cute

AviatorSplash.png

Play Voli supp, it's fun as fuck.
I too decided to say "fuck it" and play shitty roles with fun champs. The game became enjoyable again.

God damn keys are earned so slowly

Post, R8, and H8

Attached: Me jungle - team bungle.jpg (1920x1080, 1016K)

Syndra. Press your R when the enemy is about to kill you and type "/all Ooh, unlucky, I pressed my outplay button"

we should make a sitcom called curb your autism, instead of curb your enthusiasm

we can base it off the goings ons in different Veeky Forums general threads, literally endless material

reading can be hard, but don't bother with league related forums and such when you're some sub-human in low elo
focus on improve :)

Are any of those early sale skins good anons?

Also what swain skin should I buy? I just got to gold 1 by spamming based bird general and might finally get plat this season from being hard stuck silver :D

Attached: 1474016706143.jpg (640x360, 62K)

I'm sick of assassins, mostly Zed. Who's the best midlane counter? Malzahar?

oh wow every jungle champ that’s currently relevant or has been relevant over the past year or so, how unique and interesting

suuuuuper generic/10

>dont buy resistances to fight against assasins
>complain
>"other characters shouldnt do damage so effortessly except me by right clicking them and melt all of their front line and carries while being behind my tank"
>assasins have no counterplay
>adcs are not a containment class for retards
kek
yeah a shitter

>:D

I've gotten 4 between the 23rd of February (when the update for messages hit) to now. 4 in a month's time is how it's meant to be, right?

Attached: Tidecaller's Blessing Key Fragment Nami.jpg (600x600, 182K)

Random Poll

strawpoll.me/15348011
strawpoll.me/15348011
strawpoll.me/15348011

Attached: The Dream.jpg (1920x1099, 418K)

What the fuck is this academy game

Here's my go-to picks for each role. I've got a top-notch taste if I must say so mysef!

Attached: roster.jpg (1600x1024, 710K)

>ADCs buying Berserker's Greaves instead of Ninja Tabi

Attached: 1518484221512.jpg (1301x929, 128K)

Read the lore for each skin and see which truly appeals to you.

tune down waveclear hard
because being able to clear a wave with 1~2 skills pratically instantly makes for very boring lanes with little to no contact between enemies

tfw I know which comic this is from

>no sacred sword yasuo

>tune down waveclear hard
>now instead of every champion being able to insta-delete a wave, most can't and a select few can still
>now those select few are fucking god tier and picking anything but them is a guaranteed loss

This is like when they wanted to walk back the three pointer line because of Stephen Curry only it would have meant he'd be the only person in the league who could throw consistent three pointers

This is actually in the pipeline

Tune down waveclear means tune down fucking waveclear. If there's a single champion that can still insta-delete waves, there's still work to be done.

There will still be a disparity and the champions at the high end of the disparity will be drastically stronger than the champions at the low end, significantly larger than the currently existing gap.

>Squishies having the luxury of buying resistances

Retardalert.png

It's going to be hard to balance it between melee, adc, and mages. Making cannon minions tougher seems to be their solution for now.

>Yorick still only has 4 instead of 6 ghouls
gross

Why does Gun Goddess MF look like she has really bad Vegas breast implants

>Banshee's Veil
>Zhonya's Hourglass
>Hexdrinker
>Mercurial Scimitar
>Ninja Tabi
>GA

Attached: SojiroKillsOkubo.png (1062x799, 818K)

Rip

Attached: gfd.jpg (1280x720, 67K)