>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ys: Memories of Celceta coming to PC this summer
gematsu.com/2018/03/ys-memories-celceta-coming-pc-summer#jL6Qqcsd18IQ76WP.99

-Ao fan translation currently at 42% edited, release date still uncertain. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete, and someone is working on patches for the leak on the Zero PC version.
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Attached: Trails of Cold steel_3.jpg (2828x1595, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wT4D2K6I!Gitu5XHGhd2nykpHm_ouZrJENf65mo-qeBlUWcMnbIg
imgur.com/a/8jj30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CS4 info when

Tita's tits

Attached: titatits.jpg (1357x1920, 260K)

Just a reminder, the Sen III artbook just came out, and a kind user provided a mega link with all the images in it.

mega.nz/#!wT4D2K6I!Gitu5XHGhd2nykpHm_ouZrJENf65mo-qeBlUWcMnbIg

I'll be making a simple imgur album with it as well in case anyone doesn't want to bother downloading the images from the mega.

29th of March, leaks possibly in the 27th.

Attached: 019.jpg (1414x2000, 957K)

Is the spoiler that osborne planned it all? because that's really fucking dumb. Pretend to die, start a lame civil war, let orouborous do their usual shenanigans, and then what? Reveal that you're alive and play cold steel 3 coming soon haha? That's fucking dumb as fuck.
So Olivier is the only one who knows Osborne is a piece of shit? Why can't he just go talk to his dad and educate him? The ignorant king or emperor thing is so overdone and just lazy writing. If the Emperor of Erebonia really cared he wouldn't let osborne continue to scheme and plot and gamble with the lives of erebonians.

>The ignorant king

Did you miss how the Emperor knew about Vermillion castle when no one else did? Also, if you want to know Sen III spoilers related to that he is working along with Osborne in order to devise a plan for the situation, relating to something that plagues Erebonia since ages ago. Which is why he lets him do all this annexing shit.

The nobles are dumb and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things
Eugent and Ozzy are buddies who are into some deep shit together
Olivert is a loser who knows nothing
Basically never get your hopes up for politics when it comes to erebonia.

The royal family is not opposed to Osborne. OLIVIER is opposed to Osborne. The emperor fully supports Osborne and always has.

>actually makes her 10 times cuter
Take me away sir officer.

So who the fuck is with Olivier then? Just Victor?

>The nobles are dumb and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

Hihi

Victor, and anyone interested in not being a power hungry bitch, who has an outlook for the future. Toval is also pretty supportive of him, and so is Class VII.

Attached: Musse Egret_3.jpg (450x655, 60K)

Yeah but her true importance isn't because she is a noble. The point was they made a big deal of the nobles and the 4 great houses especially in 2 but in the end they are mostly moustache-twirling villains, the civil war was because osborne wanted it like most things and they just aren't actually relevant to the main plot.

it really seems like these spoilers shouldn't have taken more than 2 games to get to, but i keep forgetting Cold Steel is less about Erebonia and more about Reans harem and kumbaya bullshit.

Olivier should have been the MC

So did Osborne stage the entire civil war just to further discredit the nobles? Because damn that would actually be pretty good.

It's implied that Jusis and the other big nobles know something about it at least, Musse's meeting in chapter 3 may be related to whatever she's planning. And we see Patrick's father preparing something near the end too.

The fact that the Emperor is not just a puppet was pretty obvious when Vermillion castle appeared though, it's just a matter of paying attention to the story.

The intention wasn't just thathe knew they'd go into the deep end of things, and abuse their power, and take the royal family hostage most likely. He wanted them to shame themselves, and use Rufus to stir shit up and make him win, so when he returned, not only are nobles seen as worse than satan, but they also get stripped of most of their rights and power. Abolishment of the system entirely wasn't possible, since Patrick's father and Angie's didn't abuse shit that much, and Jusis personally took to arrest his father, and Rufus took the mantle of mediator, so not all their self image was destroyed, and they can't just abolish the class system like that.

Attached: Osborne_2.jpg (2500x1785, 1.41M)

Amongst other things yes.

But what about the worldbuilding? How could you get to know this country without school trips and flying around gathering your schoolmates ? How else would you get attached to these characters who mostly interact with you? All the cute girls wanting to fuck you? How would you feel for Rean without seeing him drag his self-loathing ass accomplishing nothing every time? You can't just dismiss all this because cs3 adds a new cast and finally moves the plot. You could have never gotten to cs3 without all those hours of solo questing for the student council president, singing for the festival, pretending to be neutral and obsessing over your dumb selfish bf.

Hopefully Rean won't be the MC anymore, a lot of Cold Steels problems would be solved if he wasn't there.

Attached: ss+(2018-03-23+at+05.41.10).jpg (419x411, 55K)

I've never played The Third in English, but that lady was most certainly angling for a bit of illicit hanky-panky in the Japanese.
I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Not even gonna sugarcoat it, anyone who honestly believes he is not going to be the MC for the final game, is in for an extremely rude awakening, and is extremely delusional. We may get to play as someone else at the start of it, but he'll most definitely be the MC for the rest of it afterwards.

Attached: Rean_7.jpg (846x1200, 145K)

Jusis will make nobles great again.

Attached: 2017-10-01_21-15-58.mp4_20180228_002704.259.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

I checked the scene myself, it's bullshit. She does angle to want to fuck him, even saying she wants to know him a little better "slowly" in his room. She doesn't even reply "thank you", she even makes mention of an unpleasant man, which i'm not sure if it's related to Kevin or not since my moon is not that great.
Just search for "英雄伝説 空の軌跡 the 3rd Evolution" on youtube, and the first result should be a play through.

Alright that's pretty good. I guess all the Sen negatively prevented me from reading into things more. Knowing this does quite a bit in making me curious about how things will continue to play out and Osborne no longer seems like a bland kukuku villain. I really couldn't understand the end of CS2 and it made me think less of the game when I had a lot of fun going through it, but i should just be patient because i've got two more games to play.

>I really couldn't understand the end of CS2
I'll never understand how this is possible unless you're never reading anything.

>/fg/'s Sen shitposting is making people too dumb to understand the game's basic story

That's honestly impressive.

Attached: 1500193330174.png (1280x650, 650K)

>all this discussion from reddit pasta
We have grown up.

When someone goes into a game with a biased view, they will generally not pay attention at all in the first place. That, and there's plenty of dumb people who just don't understand basic story telling in the fist place, and don't know how to interpret shit unless it's spelled out entirely to them.

>believing that
If you're dumb, you're dumb.

>/fg/ special education classes in session

This is what Osborne would have wanted. A /fg/ for all men and women.

Osborne values conflict so he probably was happier when we were fighting each other.

he would have rathered we find a common enemy geojews

>he would have rathered

user, before you take down "common enemies" learn to spell correctly. Also, nobody here wants to waste their time with reddit, and neither should you.

i'm sorry what was wrong about what I said?

TRAILS OF COLD STEEL III
WINTER 2018
NISA

Are you having a stroke?

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 146K)

FLYING AROUND
GOING TO SAVE OUR HIGH SCHOOL
IT'S THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
HAHA THAT'S OUR REAN :3

What are some games that let me fight to protect the sanctity of school life during a civil war?

>nobody here wants to waste their time with reddit

Are we on the same general? Shortly we were poorly bullying the geofront and we are in stasis until Ao falls under and the geojews fuck Zerker over. You know it to be true.

Attached: ss+(2018-03-01+at+03.43.43).png (327x70, 5K)

Nope, just me having a retard moment, and forgetting that "rathered" is an actual thing.

The Legend of Rean: Trails of Harem 2

Whats your schedule with these? Do you post em when you wake up, then when you get home from work? Do you have all of these saved in a word doc and copypaste em, or do you type em out each time?

Attached: 1502213837150.jpg (644x202, 24K)

Ever heard of interpretation? Falcom's writing isn't so simple that it should only ever be taken one way, and if it was you wouldn't be able to make these claims that people aren't paying attention or misreading things, because there would be nothing to misread and they would make sure you understand things the way they want you to.

This is my favorite game.

They have no handle on Ao though, stop this misinformation. Flame is the one who wanted to edit it along with the other dude, and they have zero affiliation with Geofront, in fact Ribose always went passive aggressive with him.
They'll work on it later, but they won't stop anything from coming out.
If they even did stop it, then i'd warrant wasting my time with reddit, but otherwise, it's just a waste of time.

What's your /fg/ butthurt schedule like? 24/7 phoneposter?

I don't use Discord. What's the actual context here? Have they realized their efforts are in vain, and that they're immoral little shitstains stealing someone elses work? Flame and Guren releasing their Ao translation is the nail in the coffin.

>download ni no kuni 2
>start it up
>game just works
>controller just works
>control scheme makes sense
gee i wonder why akshit couldn't do this for tokyo shitadu, hmmmm

I never implied that, you read my post incorrectly.

I never said geocucks are related to ao

Since you've heard of it you must know there's another way to interpret your absolute view. For example have you considered that the writing is that simple but people are also that dumb? Or people are intentionally or even unintentionally complicating things on their own because they don't want to believe the writing is that simple? Because sometimes the simplest answer is just too simple, is not what we expect, not what we want.

If i want to interpret Rean as a womanizing selfish douche with a thirst for blood i can, because the game has given me more than enough to do so. If falcom didn't want that they shouldn't have given him a harem or two, shouldn't have made all he cares about his friends and his school, and they sure as hell shouldn't have shown me that he kills people in crossbell away from the eyes of his peers so he doesn't lose his precious good boy Rean persona he's worked so hard to build.

>Do you have all of these saved in a word doc and copypaste em, or do you type em out each time?
I can't decide which option is actually more pathetic. On one hand you have the more lazy approach where he just copies things down and then posts them (considering his redditposting, it is a fair option), but the other one would mean manually making sure he repeats himself every thread like a fucking autist.

Here's the imgur album of the Cs 3 artbook if anyone wants to check on the stuff without downloading the mega.

imgur.com/a/8jj30

Attached: 256.jpg (1414x2000, 781K)

Sweet. Thanks, other concept art user.

Attached: Fie-b.jpg (263x447, 21K)

>THE shitposter
The shitposters have really, REALLY gotten to you, user.

Not fooling anyone, dude. Not changing it up makes it that much more obvious.

Renne is such a personable and charming young lady

Updated extra pastebin, added the mega, and imgur album for Cs 3's artbook, and also added that website that collects a bunch of official falcom related images.

You sound perturbed. Are you okay? Are you seeing a psychologist?

Mostly just a little worried about you, my dude. You don't sound happy.
Show us on the doll where Rean touched you.

Attached: altina2.jpg (237x213, 8K)

>Show us on the doll where Rean touched you.
Nah, it should be,
>Show us on the EXP bar where Crossbell upset you.
Is he actually still around?

>I'm not mad, you're mad!

Attached: 184057.jpg (225x350, 41K)

Are you?

Honestly, I don't begrudge the shitposting. It really is what keeps the circlejerking faggots from other sites, like reddit or discord, staying the fuck out. I mean, just look at how many "ewww /fg/ is mean and nasty" screenshots that get cross posted here. It is what helps keep this place a distinct place of discussion, even if that discussion seems to be drowned out by shitposting sometimes.

Plus, a lot of times, it solely keeps the thread bumped. The thread is really slow when there's no new info, after all.

Attached: 1507832080000.jpg (307x441, 108K)

Shitposting is part of Veeky Forums culture. People getting legitimately upset are immediately outed as redditors.

umm sweetie I'm pretty sure /fg/ being a shithole came BEFORE people started calling it a shithole.

>It's okay for /fg/ to be a shithole because that means people won't want to come here
what a retarded way of thinking

Dumb Duvieposter, those sites ARE where the shitposting's coming from.

It's okay if the threads are slow when there's nothing going on. This isn't /a/.

>It really is what keeps the circlejerking faggots from other sites, like reddit or discord, staying the fuck out

If you honestly think that, you must be even more delusional than the fags who honestly think Veeky Forums is the cesspoll of the world.
The shitposting adds nothing, it just makes a thread with little posters more retarded than it already is.

It's almost as if Level-5 is a AAA dev and Laughing Jackal's a shitty British indie porting studio or something.

I wasn't aware that Xseed was an AAA dev as well because they managed the same thing with Cold Steel. it's almost as if akshit is simply incompetent or something.

But XSEED doesn't have in-house programmers and outsource all their ports to other studios and devs.

So you're saying that akshit is incompetent and they should have had someone else do it, nice

Laughing Jackal ported the game, and they are incompetent. Aksys doesn't have in-house programmers either. Nor does NISA for that matter.

So they're so incompetent that they can't even find competent people to do their work for them, you're not helping your case any

That doesn't make any sense. They hired Ghostlight to deal with the porting, and they went and hired Laughing Jackal. Besides, your controller not being detected sounds like a personal issue. TX detected both my Xbone and PS4 controllers without issue.

>he doesn't use Steam's big picture mode with universal controller profiles that are detected in all games
t. piratecuck

>tfw celceta will make it to pc before ys 8

Is there something wrong with Alisa's face or is it just me?

Attached: Alisa and Rean.jpg (782x1047, 166K)

They both look completely off. Shit art.

I can see Alisa's face looking a little fat, but "completely"? Rean looks fine, the rest of the art is pretty good.

Attached: Altina and Millium_11.png (1000x1476, 1.73M)

Better than the Sen 3 art at least.

>tfw that guy keeps getting work

Attached: ;_;.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>thread is dead at night when all the euros are asleep
Yet another reason NISA is the better choice for Falcom. America doesn't give a fug about Falcom.

I care, user, I care

Attached: 1520175349503.jpg (373x318, 24K)

And yet we somehow account for the biggest buyer base on Steam?

Attached: 186800399-minatsuki3201_952471339599736833.jpg (908x1200, 186K)

That isn't Canon she's dead

Insomniac european here.

>NISA

Attached: LNH2rhM.png (1600x1024, 798K)

Are you really that dumb? What does the whole of Steam have to do with Falcom games?

Cold shit

>It's okay when XSEED does it

Attached: trailsbane.jpg (1920x1080, 771K)

DELET

Based

Attached: body is ready.jpg (864x265, 88K)

No one can resist memes. XSEED is just the lesser of many evils.

Attached: haha.jpg (467x295, 48K)

Haha..

Attached: mgs.png (1920x989, 1.72M)

The fact that it's the hub for most of their western releases for the past seven years or so?

Attached: olivier-768.jpg (1366x768, 351K)