Ok Veeky Forums goys in what should I invest, I have 1k usd to spare and I want some sick quick gains

Ok Veeky Forums goys in what should I invest, I have 1k usd to spare and I want some sick quick gains.

>missed xby
>missed dgb

Other urls found in this thread:

digusign.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dgb and xby are bith longterm though.

that would be like saying, “i missed the train” when ETH went from $1 to $10

xby is a shit tier coin that is maybe at best super long term hold.

About dgb i have no idea. Please fill me in, why it's so special?

>Fast as fuck micro transactions (people talk about this)
>Been in development since 2012
>Digusign. Something to do with send documents with digibyte tech digusign.com
>We are gaining popularity by being mineable while playing video games like CS GO and soon minecraft
>Digibyte market place, where you can buy things with digibytes.

Thats it seems so far. If they dont release any more news by July, i think it would be good to sell because digusign and minecraft mining is coming out in june

you gotta consider that dgb is not integrated into csgo or LoL but dgb have their own services for those games and theres absolutely no icentive for dgb to be added to something like steam
it has the minecraft meme going for it but that hype is gonna fade away

Nice shilling, gtfo with your shitcoin weeb, mojang and microsoft dont have any connections with this shitcoin

thats what i said. We are mine-able playing the video games, but dont have an actual contract. its for publicity i say.

Idk how much of this minecraft meme is true. I know all the retarded shills are flinging it, but my hope is in digusign.

Also, digibytes is selling Steam gift cards on the digibyte market. Im not sure if you could legally do that without steam's permission. So, that could be some sort of contract their. maybe.

>mojang and microsoft dont have any connections
Again. Mr. FUDder.

I said that digibytes is MINE-ABLE in these games. Not that they are an official feature and they have a contract with the companies.

You're probably buttmad that you missed the moon, but im probably the most honest DGB shill around. You should see the shit they are saying the Digibyte threads.

Seriously, can you tards stop getting so hung up on the minecraft thing? You guys are completely ignoring Digusign and the tech itself

do you really think the tech sells it more than the wild minecraft meme

Pretty much. Its not like adding Digibytes to LoL or CS GO did anything, so i dont think minecraft will do much. If it does lead to a thing or two, just more money.

>DiguSign allows you to securely store, notarize, validate and secure any document in a public, worldwide decentralized blockchain. By taking the secure cryptographic SHA256 hash of a document and embedding it in a DigiByte blockchain transaction that is then broadcast to thousands of servers across the planet in a decentralized manner.

Who doesnt like uncentralize crypto shit?

If you only have $1k available to invest then you shouldn't be investing. Invest in a savings account and wait until you have $5k+ to invest (even $5k is very low). In the mean time, spend some time and energy learning about trading. Read about technical and fundamental analysis. Practice paper trading and see if you can profit. Here is an app that lets you do fake trading with bitcoin, and it will be supporting stocks soon too.

www.btcpredictions.com

i feel like DGB is not the gaming coin of the future which is gonna cater to the gaming industry effectively
steam/other platforms have no incentive to use it
microtransactions on other most popular games have no incentive to use it yet
and it certainly wont be integrated with consoles
and you KNOW that crypto is gonna be a part of the gaming industry in 5-8 years

What coin is it then?

Buy jewcoin (golem) on this dip. Thank me later.

valve's/mircosoft's crypto

But what is your opinion about investing in P2P lending platforms, or something similar? 12% annual return.

RDD, it's at 5 sats right now, might as well throw 0.01 BTC and if it moons you will get a sweet profit. So there is nothing to lose

You did NOT miss the train on DGB. I cannot say this enough. If you've been following, oh boy... record millions

But ARK. Save me from these losses.

OP.
Why should I buy it at ATH? kek buy high sell low amarite?

>ATH

LMAO, we aiming for 1$

VIA / Viacoin The next x10
-Is about to activate Segwit,
- 25x times faster than bitcoin
- The same whale that pump Dash is balls deep in VIA (Otoh)

C you all on the moon.

BCN is YellowStone Super Volcano right now. It's gonna blow any time and the % is gonna be insane.

You ARE joining the RDD launch, right? Hop in while the ticket's still cheap, senpaitachi.

>He missed BTC
>He missed ETH
>He missed LTC
>He missed XRP
>He missed XBY
>He missed DGB

WILL HE MISS RDD?

0.05 gets you 1M - don't be the guy green texting how he missed another moon mission. Get it on the ground. This coin has history, volume, application, marketing. Stop fucking around.

THIS

This. The coin already looks 100x better and less sketchy than dgb, and they have REAL partnerships with Facebook, twitch, LinkedIn, etc...
As soon as this thing releases the transaction tech it's going to soar past the moon, out of the solar system and to alpha centari.

Also like this guy said, it's cheap as shit so just throw like 50 bucks at it because who cares if you lose pocket change.

FUCK OFF YOU LITERAL SHILLS EVEN NIGGERIQ IS BETTER THAN YOUR FUCKING RETARDCOIN

Reddcoin is a piece of shit and will never go anywhere. kill yourself pump and dump faggot

Go away... We don't want another POSW here.

I'm not a shit you fuck.

I just can do my own research and try to help people.

But please, keep following the meme coins without doing and research of your own.

where to buy reddcoin? when is it expected to moon?

Bittrex, and honestly it's a long term hold. It should spike a bit in the upcoming week though when they release the extension. By end of summer I'm expecting it to get to around the 10 cents range. From there who knows

if dgb is a meme then it's the most profitable meme in the world you cuck

get out with your retarddcoin

buy at 1 dollar, sell at 1 sat. this is the true way to play the Veeky Forums game.

>not going all in on RDD for real payday and reddit shilling opportunities

my nigga

BCN, currently 75 sat, just look at the volume

You are both niggers quite literally

what's wrong with reddcoin?
looks like it could catch on with normies