amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: cn 46%.jpg (1600x900, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/1654382972075930184
fnaf-rp.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Nights_At_Freddys_Roleplay_Wiki
strawpoll.me/15349645
strawpoll.me/15349797
pastebin.com/fkQdZg5q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GIVE ME MORE SPOOKY BOT IDEAS

What if the next animatronic is the entire restaurant?

Attached: 106849[1].jpg (400x225, 26K)

A monkey animatronic that's made out of shadows, so all you'll see of him is his gorilla face on the ceiling.

Most recent completed bots

>Ennard: He also climbs in the vent system, but unlike the other animatronics in the vents, he is difficult to track, appearing only briefly here and there when moving. He can't be seen in the vent opening, but gives himself away by making a squeaking sound before attacking. Close the vent door on him to send him away.

>Phantom Mangle: Will appear at random in your viewing monitor. Close the monitor or switch viewing modes to make it disappear. If left onscreen for too long, Phantom Mangle will invade your office temporarily, causing audio distractions and increasing your noise meter, which can attract even more problems.

>Mangle: Mangle makes his way through the vent system, but unlike the other animatronics in the vents, once he reaches the vent to your office he will never leave, and will enter your office the moment the vent door opens. The only way to stop her is to use the vent snare, which can only be active in one place at a time, forcing you to keep track of Mangle's location in the vent's to ensure that the correct vent snare is active. Once in your office, Mangle will hang from the ceiling creating audio disturbances before eventually dropping down to jumpscare you.

>Withered Chica: She is the last of the five vent-crawlers. Withered Chica can be blocked by the vent snare as well as the vent door. Unlike Ennard and the others, she gives no audio cue when she is at the door, meaning you need to track her position using the vent radar. If she reaches the vent door, she will become stuck in it, preventing you from closing it for the rest of the night. While her girth prevents Ennard, Molten Freddy, and Springtrap from passing, Mangle can still get through. While this may seem like a strategic advantage, keep in mind that Withered Chica may eventually wiggle free and jumpscare you.
Full list here
steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/1654382972075930184

Attached: 1521429817477.jpg (1600x900, 984K)

>tfw Nightmare Chica gf never ever

An actual goddamn spider for once.

An endoskeleton themed after assassin bugs that tears apart other bots and grafts them onto itself. It has a scooper for a mouth that allows it to do so. It also does this to take out their remnant. What it really wants the most, however, is human parts.

An animatronic wearing the lamp heads of the original six animatronics that's implied to be possessed by them all. You can't see it on cams, but can see it from it's lights.

Fuckhuge lobster bot that tears apart your machinery and access to certain things.

I want to cook a pizza in Funtime Chica

Living maintenance bot that thinks you're one of the things it needs to operate and dissect.

>Lobster Johnny tearing shit up and sabotaging your oxygen
>his jumpscare is dragging you into a vent

How are all of these anons?

They aren't, I'm certain a good few of them are OCfags.
But you'll never guess who

___'__ _____ _____ ___~

they're all good

Why would I put my name on when not posting OC?

I meant how good they are.

An animatronic that was the odd man (or woman) out during concept unification after another restaurant bought theirs out. Stripped of their covering, or at least most of it, and left laying around to be cannibalized for parts as necessary. Abandoned and angry and alone because none of the others remember them.

What would Chica tell me to get on my pizza?

cock

Who do you think I am, Ghost?

would be fun for a game

>ywn tear apart Panels's butthole while she squeals beneath you

Attached: db9a32c9c72bccd50aecf938fe969ac8c9c46afc.png (509x470, 339K)

I miss Planet Chica.

Attached: 1d23f2cdb424c37cc1017350270a656daa75d407.png (1068x1027, 279K)

I was just thinking earlier today about how I wanted to see him draw Funtime Chica.

I feel like she'd have been a twitchy skin and bones type. Or short going with a fun size joke.

William Afton did nothing wrong.

Bullshit

That would be interesting as an end-game reveal.

Attached: NO MISTAKES.png (1013x1280, 536K)

I kind of like the idea that Fazbear's itself is some kind of recurring otherworldly force that causes bad things to happen by its sheer presence.

eh

HUEGH

Attached: kissu~.png (1600x2263, 2.44M)

Attached: funtime chica laugh.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

It's ironic shitposting report and ignore.

>SHODAN-esque intelligence controlling everything, she works without a hitch
>each night you go to the exit door at the end of your shift
>until Night 3, when security bars block your escape

Do you really have out for the chicken?

He's more sympathetic than Charlie or Henry, but still did bad things.

Oh whoops I just saw what you responded to, my bad

>she will never swoop you up and spin you in a hug
It hurts.

>she will never make you a pizza

Attached: Funtime Chica.png (380x623, 130K)

A gift for you all

fnaf-rp.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Nights_At_Freddys_Roleplay_Wiki

I WILL HAVE TO DECLINE VERY IMPOLITELY. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

>We found this because Chucks decided to make fun of a roleplay site he was once a part of
10/10

What if Mangle is supposed to slip past Chica's massive bird ass because she can flatten herself in the same way rats do to squeeze under doors?

Attached: 1421463828410.png (858x1318, 280K)

>Mangle all up in Chica's tits
Hot.

Trips of pain.
I think foxes are flexible too could be that. Imo I think Ennard would have made more sense considering he's more noodle compared to Mangle's solid metal frame. Guess he's too bunched up to squeeze past.

>no Withered Foxy since there's no door directly in front of you
Shame, he's my favorite of the Foxys.

Attached: fnaf_sfm__foxy_the_pirate_fox_by_mikowater93-dabjywf.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

But it's the ugly Chica.

Attached: Chica-PartyRoom4.png (1024x768, 709K)

>implying
Withered Chica is a pure and beautiful maiden

Attached: What_in_Gods_name.png (572x476, 79K)

Look at her. Her eyes are somehow both sunken in and bulging out at the same time, she's a double-amputee with veiny nub arms, and to top it all off, she's filthy as a closet floor. Are your eyes right?

Attached: WAKE ME UP INSIDE (just woke up).gif (290x300, 383K)

>she's filthy as a closet floor.
Different user and not disagreeing, but how filthy is your closet's floor?

Attached: 19b6022f52464bf7a56c616014b98b6e1de9ef6f.png (1020x673, 191K)

Not him, but mine's scattered with stuffing and torn plushies

>Her eyes are somehow both sunken in and bulging out at the same time
All the better to see the color of her eyes

>she's a double-amputee with veiny nub arms
>not being her support and her "hands" in order to make her not feel so useless

>she's filthy as a closet floor
Which makes the sensual cleaning and gradual repair even more romantic

Check your own eyes, matey

Attached: yes, and.png (201x201, 24K)

What I fucking hate is she looks nothing like the original FNAF Chica. She looks like a different design altogether. The only one that looks remotely similar is Bonnie and Freddy when in the maintenance room on the floor, seeing him in on camera he looks nothing like the original.

Well yeah, because 2 is a prequel and not a sequel. They're worn-down versions of the animatronics from the very first Freddy Fazbear's, whereas FNAF 1 shows the third Freddy Fazbear's location.

I've been with this series since the beginning and some of this shit still baffles me.

strawpoll.me/15349645

The Withereds were the first original versions of the Fazbear Four from Fredbear's. They were put away and left to rot after Fredbear's went down until they recovered them for parts for the Toys when they started up the FNAF 2 location. After that went under and the Toys were scrapped their parts were used to help restore the Withereds and they came to look like they do in FNAF 1.

So then what happened to 1's restaurant?

Got shut down. The game takes place on like the very last week the place would be open.

Then it gets turned into Fazbear Fright in 3 by PhoneBro his bud the Guard

>Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
- Phone Guy, FNAF 2, Night 1

Notice the "new and improved" bit. If they went straight from Fredbear's to the FNAF 2 location Phone Guy wouldn't say that. "New and improved" means that there had to be another Freddy Fazbear Pizza before that one.

It was going bakrupt by the time the game happens, and it went under later.

Henry neglected to bribe OHSA one month

Then the Withereds were used there before being abandoned and then recovered for 2. Point still stands.

Yeah, seems about right. The really weird part is how the Toys, the Mediocres, and even the OGs were all around in some form or another during the Fredbear era.

Fredbear Era was the beginning, only the OGs were there with him and Spring Bonnie.

The Toys were in commercials and Mangle was around during 1983, and one of the minigames has children at a birthday party at Fredbear's wearing Mediocre masks.

>one of the minigames has children at a birthday party at Fredbear's wearing Mediocre masks
Which one?

Wait, my mistake. It was Happiest Day.

There were action figures of the Fredbear bots, not necessarily Toys.

>one quarter of /5N@F/ wouldn't fuck an animatronic
What happened to this place?

Yeah but weird coma dream bullshit though.

Attached: 54c648cf860ac41ce299602c80252b3607a10409.png (450x750, 10K)

strawpoll.me/15349797

>14%

Christ. You couldn't pare down a few of those options? Difficult to make up my mind.

Lewd Week has done things to my psyche.

I'm still disappointed that the only insight into this world full of weird semi-intelligent robots we ever got was Phone Dude saying "man, furries, amirite?"

Hey someone remembered Carla.

Eyes Wide Shut: 12.
I'm a bit iffy on the ending to this one, so please let me know if I screwed it up.
pastebin.com/fkQdZg5q

Attached: HURKJAKRHERKARA.png (1900x1000, 659K)

Who could ever forget one of the best cupcake interps? She's classic.

More like one of the only cupcake interps. It's not like it was a thing that there's all too many of.

Carla was herself based on Carlos, the office cupcake. Together with Charlie, Chica's cupcake, they both got a fair amount of OC in the first months of the general. Carla was the only one that lasted, though.

The cupcakes got OC yes, but not a lot where the cupcakes were actually characters. Which is what the discussion was about. There's not many of those.

I like it.

>namefagging
but why tho

I think he was the guy who made all those fuckfics?

not that guy iirc

But what does who he is have to do with his post?

He has to show his epical clout, dontchaknow?

so this is how the thread dies

You do know we have dedicated shitposters who always do this whenever anyone with a name posts, yes?

I feel like chicken tonight.

Which Toy is infinitely worse then the others?
Hint: your favourite

Attached: group2-1.jpg (1280x720, 308K)