BUY THE DIP

its dipping - 350 sats is CHEAAAAAP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZQTC_wJ3_0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.30740
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DGB is only just starting to moon.

>We don't have any relationship with Mojang nor Microsoft. This is just a server meant for everyone to play on many devices (PC, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi 3 and more!). You will basically earn DigiByte for playing minigames and for selling diamonds which you mined in Survival. You can also buy Ranks (mostly cosmetics) with your earned DigiByte or with real money (credit card, bank).

I would if poloniex was actually fucking working. How does an exchange that makes millions of dollars a day not have the capacity to process these transactions?

They manipulate the fucking markets

Does that mean it is not getting in a partnership with Steam?

>still using (((poloniex))) even though theirs an
ongoing investigation for insider trading and market manipulation

What else is there? Bittrex's volume is too low to be able to be able to buy and sell quickly enough.

and the dip is gone, tried to warn y'all.

i appreciate it's mooning and all but i want to go to bed and i really dont trust this shitcoin for 8 hours unattended

that's why you have a stop-loss feature desu!

>wake up and it's back at 100 sat

>you wake up, stop-loss was triggered from a dip and now it's twice as high

Not a shitcoin, just fucking go to sleep and stop being a pussy.

That's why I set stop losses at 40% of what I bought at

weak hands have no place in the new world

whatever but i'm sick of waking up and seeing all of yesterday's gains obliterated

Ironhands warm my heart

the way i look at it is i dont consider short term gains 'gains' as much as roadstops to the long term objective. You've got to have a target, and hold until that target. thats the name of this game unless your a frequent trader

I have a solution for you.

>Not popping caffeine pills and taking power naps

That is how I lost 30k stellar. Placed a stop order at 1725 satoshi when it was 2200. Poloniex crashed but the bots could still trade and the price went way more down than it actually was. Not falling for this trick again

polo doesn't just "Crash", You were robbed by them. Join the lawsuit.

>stop losses
>crypto

I bought at 200 sats. Should I sell now at 400 and hope for a dip at 325? or should I stay nice and relaxed with minimum risk and hope it reaches 1000 sats?

We need decentralized exchanges now!
Any good options?

Just HODL, it's going to $1 over the next few months. Put it in a secure wallet on your harddrive, encrypt it and make a couple of back ups and just forget about it.

>it's going to $1 over the next few months

[citation needed]

and how do you know this? i hold 13k dgb so if it actually goes to $1 ill be a happy camper

Just take a look at the platform and upcoming plans. Digusign is going to be huge and also there is a few rumors that there is some interest from Steam(Valve) among other serious game developers.

Heres a good thought for you spagetti hand weak arm spagettis.

Download wallet, transfer, and save to thumbdrive. Than ignore it. For almost ever.

If i had done that when this was yound

id have

>million xem
>160k ripple
>5 million dgb
>200 eth
>1000 etc
>you see

if youre like me and invest in good coins, that you know will go up one day, dont play the markets to come back later, because you end up buying posw or xby.

Buy a fair amount keep some save some

How?

best advice, i hope more people take it and think about their LONG TERM GOALS.
not just DESU I NEED 10K THIS FRIDAY OR I KILL MYSELF

If you do that then you'll die. Trust me.

It seems now the majority bought at 200 so that's why it's struggling at 400. It might possibly go for that extra +50% at 500 and then fall. If people buy again at 400(pumping it) then they'll want to sell it at least 750.
You have to judge the chart based on what the majority has bought. Unless the walls magically disappears and more investors come inside.
But often times people want to double, sometimes triple and if it's a weekend then they want 10x gains. Often times your desired goal will fall short like 8x.

By the way there is no point in "local" wallets if all you need is to remember the bitcoin address and 12 word password. Even if you delete your local files, your "wallet" will still be in cyberspace.
So with the upcoming quantum computers you could get your computer to simply guess the address and password because of its instant speeds.
I hope the people behind quantum computers aren't so retarded enough to let it loose without restrictions.
It would be the end of the internet. You'd need physical inputs for your passwords.

just sold 250k at ath phew just bought even MORE!

I thought that the higher the quantity the digits, the more a server/computer has to calculate.
So full numbers like 1,10,100 are easy compared to say 1.024294209424 x 1.29940302934032343423434(458293)

Lumens had an insane volume of 150k bitcoins and a huge number of people buying/selling and setting stop limits and orders.

Then again fuck them for robbing all those people and constantly disabling my withdrawals for a bunch of coins.
Where do I sign up to collectively sue them?

>tfw bought at 415 the highest peek of all peeks.

lol I just SOLD 250k... living like larry.

ye im just NEVER LUCKY

how is it luck if u willingly bought at 415 wtf ?

>So with the upcoming quantum computers you could get your computer to simply guess the address and password because of its instant speeds.

this is how you know OP is full of shit; he has no idea how quantum computers work at all

quantum computers are going to be SLOWER than our current computers you stupid fuck lmao

You either get used to it or suck at trading. trust me its mainly luck but if you pay attention it will workout.

>tfw bought 70k at 331 right after waking up
I'm late, but I'm still on the ride.
Thank you Veeky Forums sometimes you are right, this shit is going to be Ripple 2.0.

DONT YOU FUCKING CURSE US BY INVOKING THE RIPPLE NAME.

STOP
STOP
STOP

This is going to be the next ETH.

>This is going to be the next ETH.

lol? This is the next ETH: youtube.com/watch?v=CZQTC_wJ3_0

I'm new to this memecoins business, jsut bought some DGB following your guys tips

what's the best way to store them? I'm thinking about the smartphone APP, but I'm afraid i will lost it or some shit

Download the DGB wallet, withdraw them to that then encrypt it and back it up on your hard drive and then maybe a usb or seven ;)
p.s welcome to the club, enjoy your ride.

So, I have downloaded the smartphone APP, and it made a backup with a password, what is this file? Let's say i lose my smartphone but i had a backup i made while i had 0 DGB in it, will it sync back when i try to recover the wallet?

This is kinda alien for me, but thanks for helping

Seems to have stalled and levelled out at ~390.

Think this might be the end of the moon mission for today.

Save that file like it's your life.

If you reset your phone, uninstall the app, lose your phone, your phone is rekt, that is the file you need to put in the app to retrieve your address.

i suggest you dont use the mobile app as its slow as FUCK and takes transactions a day or so to appear even though they've been confirmed shitload of times.

Relax, we're just refuelling on our rocket ship.
the girls wanted to stop off and get some fresh movies and more popcorn.
We'll be on our way up again soon.

>Save that file like it's your life.

Yes yes, but what i am asking is the following

Let's say i backup a file while i have 0 DGB

and after a day, i buy like 100 dgb and keep that there

after a while i lost my phone and try to recover with the backup file

when i recover the backup, will it come with 0 or 100 DGB?

Ripple's worth more than ETH, what are you freaking out over?

>didnt buy during last night's 300 sat dip
JUST

Will dgb reach 1$?

It's going much higher today. We are way ahead of schedule. Hope you didn't sell. Have you seen the ANN page?

100dgb.. It's not like the Backup saves your amount but the path to your amount, that is saved within the blockchain

Nice! thanks famlam

Yep.. Might take a few days or even weeks though.
Im already planning to drive my lambo to the beach

I'm planning to spend 2k$ for DGB, wish me luck.

What on the ANN?

Because there is no way in hell I believe they are partnering with steam. Their Minecraft "partnering" was them just making their own server, which anybody can do. No big games or companies back then, they just sell game cards for coins at the current price... This coin honestly doesn't seem useful.

Not much time left until the big announcement gets released. Buy the rumors

don't be a nigger, move your shit to other exchange, look for something a bit smaller, poloshit is scamming everyone with the (((lag))) and those pesky (((hackers))) doing DDoS

Rumors based on what? If anything, them selling cards makes me less likely to believe that they are in any sort of partnership.

Don't you realize that it doesn't matter where you go if everyone panics from the lag at Poloniex the dips will follow you no matter where you go potentially killing your gains?

So, i still have 0,3 to invest, is going all in at the DGB a wise decision?

Too many options jeez!

This. I'm a little concerned that this might be a pump and dump scheme, or just naive investors who saw something that wasn't reality (like me, possibly). Any thoughts? I have 60k dgb

Fuck these Digibytes shills. Look at this bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.30740

They literally have nothing going for them besides this minecraft meme. They dont know anything about the tech. They are all so fucking retarded its unbelievable. The only selling point they have is to create a false rumor about steam.

BCN my friend, volume is picking up

It's a pump&count scheme. Please don't wait until it's too late user. Never has a coin even more obvious to go in on.

When this coin hits a billion, which shouldn't be more than a few months (depending on how the cards get played), there will be more millionaires made with DGB than all top 20 coins combined.

This is the age of the Chan. The dawn of a new era is upon us. This is going to be a mind blowing year for DGB.

but you still dont know a fucking thing about the coin.

Tell me anything going for it besides the minecraft meme, you fucking dumbass.

But why? Yes it appeals to gamers, which is a great consumer base for the coin, but when I heard anons say that they have partnerships with steam/minecraft/all kinds of shit I bought in, not realizing that partnership was too strong of a word. Cryptos aren't very good at telling you on their websites what the fuck they actually are useful for, so where did all this shit come from? I already saw the page with the gift cards or whatever

Coin that go up good
Make money good
Coin that go down bad
Lose money bad
DGB go up
My money go up
Therefore DGB good

Why are you so angry? It's not my fault you can't do research for yourself and predict trends. Does calling your anonymous Veeky Forums peers names somehow make you feel better?

There is much progress to be made with DGB. The threads made 2/3mo from now will still have you in it calling people names? I hope not user :(

>wake up
>see +210%
>in lamboland

shills
lots and lots of shills

excellent advice man, but don't shit on small coins like xby that are excellent to invest a bit and learn to earn some money doing day trading. Piece of Shit Wallet coin is a scam and it pretty much goes down only but others that fluctuate a bit more are excellent for learning how to ride the wave.
The problem is learning the difference and/or sticking with your guns when you plan to fill a bag and keep it longterm

Don't be dense, you can actually take advantage of their shenanigans if your hands are not tied and you have your shit together on another exchange. A lot of retards panicking will follow and you take that chance to fuck them over by securing our profits or by buying the dip. This happened to me the last (((DDoS))) attack when Poloscam had LTC and XRP doing exactly the same curve at the exact same time and they both took a dive and then it just froze and fuck everybody over not triggering their stop losses orders.

YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DIGIBYTES AT ALL OTHER THAN THE MINECRAFT MEME! IT REALLY IS A SHIT COIN!

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

we mooning again soon right boys?

Selling at 400 SAT and exiting this shitcoin

Kys retard. we all know your still in

m8 it just flew to 420 in no time

Uh oh lads it might be starting to moon again

440, this thing is unstopabble

It's a meme. The page with the cards is all there is. Digibyte hopes that when the layman goes to the digibyte gaming website and sees the steam and blizzard gift cards he will think that there is indeed a partnership and buys in.

But there is NOTHING official between digibyte and steam minecraft or whatever, the reward system sucks you need to win 8000 lol games to win 5 dollars.

Coins have risen to very high amounts with way less behind so you never know.

You would sold into the buy order and you didn't. Don't try to disued

You slept for over 24hrs?

Bought at 425, didnt sell when it fell to 330. Feels good man

>there is NOTHING official between digibyte and steam minecraft or whatever
this is actually true, but also it's true that copy pasting a couple of images was enough for a lot of people buying into this bullshit. Same with the TokenCard that completed the ICO in half an hour just because one of the images had a VISA logo on it. Right now they took VISA from every single image and they sucked tits so much they couldn't even get the fucking ICO contract right.

noicc, i sold at 350, thinking about whether i should get back in x.x

That being said I'm strapped in for lift off. Wealth always comes from fraudulent endeavors.

So whenever you see something wicked, go on with it

oh god last night was a ride. gz to all who HODL

Whoops

WE MOONING SOON - EVERYONE, GET IN HERE!!!

>tfw sold everything yesterday because of the """crash"""

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy fuck I cannot believe how well this coin is performing. This is like getting in on a Ripple where you say oh no, there is no way it'll hit 2000, 4,000, 10,000 before you know it. Lads I am exciting. I knew being a fucking nerd would guide my way to light. I didn't get a degree playing vidya for nothing. Eat shit JOCKS

see, thats why no one likes redditors
go back
also, fomo hard?

Always diversify

All in is never a good idea. Btc seems to be stabilizing at 1800+ usd

A mistake