/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General:

Previous thread: who cares

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via magnethax or system transfer)
Switch: 3.0.0 (4.1.0 "eventually")
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.55
PS3: 3.55 (4.82 for 25xx models (minver 3.56) and below)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
?CFW + b9s: hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide
Wii U: pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F
Switch: switch.hacks.guide/
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L
PS3: pastebin.com/6rH9Fc2E
-RECENT NEWS-
>Switch
[Mar 12] Firmware update 5.0.0 released. Do not update.
[Feb ??] SciresM is working on a custom firmware for Switch called Atmosphere: github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX
[Feb 18] nx-hbmenu released. Homebrew Launcher for 3.0.0. It's happening. Instructions: switchbrew.github.io/nx-hbl/

>Vita
[Mar 11] TheFlow released the exploit for 3.65, still requires 3.60. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/update365
[Feb 24] TheFlow has an exploit chain for 3.67, but is going to leave it until at least the end of the year before releasing. twitter.com/theflow0/status/965261365496696832 (embed)

>PS4
[Feb 28] "Holy Grail" PS4HEN released, allows running unsigned packages and much more. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-holy-grail-ps4hen-released-enables-pkg-support-homebrew-backups/
[Feb 28] 4.55 kexploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-jailbreak-specterdev-releases-full-implementation-payloads-pending/
[Feb 27] 5.05 webkit exploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/27/ps4-exploit-5-05-webkit-exploit-released-4-55-functional-jailbreak-probably-matter-days/

>PS3
[Mar 3] The PS3Xploit team is working on a userland exploit for Super Slims and certain Slim models which does not support homebrew but offers PS1/2/P emulation and backing up PS3 games. psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-3-0-preview-new-features-for-superslim-all-non-cfw-comp-ps3-models.16525/

Attached: Oreimo-03-Large.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psxhax.com/threads/how-to-host-ps4hen-for-4-05-ps4-ofw-on-android-phone-guide.3663/
github.com/SilicaAndPina/rePatch/releases
github.com/blastrock/pkgj/releases/tag/v0.09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>last thread hasn't reached bump limit and a new thread is already started
Idiot.

PS3Xploit fucking sucks for not supporting older games.

kys discordnigger

>no discord
BASED thread. I'll take it.

Is there a preferred torrent for DS games(original, not 3D), or is it better to just google each game since the pirate bay one is dead.

Google "name of the game + CIA + gdrive"

The internet archive?

Doesn't work

>cia
>original DS
Doesn't matter I found a reddit archive anyway. Sorry for the dumb question

Can any of you anime sissy posters help me out?:
I can not launch ps4hen using my android phone
I'm using the phone as an access point and connecting my PS4 to it
Always getting "PS4 can not play this content"
I'm following this guide step by step, not skipping anything psxhax.com/threads/how-to-host-ps4hen-for-4-05-ps4-ofw-on-android-phone-guide.3663/

Attached: IMG_9877.jpg (505x986, 189K)

I did. Doesn't work.
Read the comments, tons of people asking for a reupload.

The emugen links are fucked?

qwerty is a faggot

Water is wet

Previous thread
Do better OP.

bumpity?

fuck off

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 19.09.19.png (957x668, 830K)

Hey guys, anyone up to helping me with the seedminer method? i need someone to help me with the seedstarter? add me on discord nega#9959

sent

tfw no 5.XX gf

haven't received any friend request pal

added

I still don't understand what the fuck seedminer is all about. Why do it?

Trying to put the spoofed rebug 4.81.2 cfw on my PS3 and no matter what I do, I get 'no applicable update data was found' trying to update the system via storage media.

I just don't understand, I followed every step from the beginning, have my usb in the right drive, made sure the files and directories have all the right name and are in the right placr, even formatted an old 2.0 USB because I figured it might not be working because of the 3.0 one.

I just don't know what else to try here, I don't see anything I could have missed.

Attached: image-14.png (700x700, 663K)

>tfw bought 3.63 vita
>tfw will never be able to customize it
>tfw should have just bought a pstv

Attached: 1456901184575.png (796x712, 317K)

Is there any way to transfer saves between psn accounts yet on OFW?

go back to discord, retard.

No, just ask them how to do it properly or figure yourself out. I would explain how but looks like I lost my .txt with instructions.

discord.io/homebrew

Attached: 1521830162107.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

get out you underage fuckwad

>The /hbg/ server
This shit has nothing to do with /hbg/, fuck out here you dumb redditor.

Detective Pikachu on Freeshop when? I'm not really in the mood to take the SD card out of my 3ds again today. Can't I just download the CIA from my 3ds?

yes scan the qr with fbi

FTP, micro sd management, direct link through fbi and socket punch, I think.

What happens if you accidentally download cp while running an FBI?

Lmao

I dunno, but great things may happen if you install the cp's .cia

I'm currently backing up my PS3's HDD to an SSD using a USB to SATA cable. Would I be able to swap out my old HDD with the new one once the backup's finished, or are there other steps I need to take?

And just to clarify, I'm using the PS3's regular backup utility instead of the Rebug one.

No it doesn't.
Apart from Vesperia, I've had no issue getting anything to work. There are alternative methods to patching games.

LURK MOAR

ALLIANCE ALIVE

Dude never got the friend request, still waiting

Trying to get my n3ds up to date with b9s, I have a9hl and when I boot the chainloader to install b9s, I only see left_Decrypt9WIP, start_Hourlgass9, and up_GodMode9

Help please?

Once we get cfw for the switch, what would happen to all my installed games and save files? Are they gone forever?

Why the discord link isnt in the OP?
Stop being a faggot
thanks user

Attached: 1520960434453.gif (288x389, 1.91M)

>is another "is popular and funny so is shit and reddit ep"
Insufferable as always. never change

What's sad is that this isn't even new. Got a anime short adaptation and now is bad. Even though is fucking hilerious

Attached: 1478483419276.png (250x250, 62K)

Petition to rename this general to "5.05 countdown general"
Who's with me

How do I tell what firmware my switch is running? Instead of the current firmware I just see "System update is ready."

thats because it downloaded the update data, turn on the switch while holding down power and the volume buttons then once you boot into recovery mode just turn it off it will delete the data then you can check the version number

Fuck, 4.1.0

Attached: apucry.jpg (619x453, 26K)

anything that's not 5.0 is good user

Yeah, I know, but 4.1.0 isn't hacked yet is it?

don't worry,its eventually gonna happen for 4.1.0.Will happen much faster when Pokemon comes out.

nope, only 3.0.0 has just homebrew atm 5.0 patched shit ton of stuff so as along as you don't update you're good should probably block updates with dns while you're at it

So, what exactly am I locked out of from not updating to 5.0? I can still go on the eshop.

You can still use the eshop but you can't download anything from it.

updates dlc online play etc

>tfw so worried about switch updating I keep it offline and in airplane mode
If I ever need to connect it online I would turn on my guest WiFi, let the switch pick it up then turn off guest WiFi and enter dns update blocker

Why don't you block all Nintendo update servers on the router?

Alliance alive?

I told you to stop asking last thread

BUT IS IT OUT

wait until end of the year

You never did! There's at least two of us.

Alliance alive when? Asking for a friend.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 23.13.05.png (1450x52, 26K)

Fake news, you made me check.

who cares, stop asking for dumb shit.
not like it will leak here before 3dsiso.

Some 3ds game got leaked on Veeky Forums first tho
Can't remember the name of the game

It's a ISP modern, don't think I can do it

there's been about 3 or 4 games that were posted here first

are you comparing the number of people that are interested in pokemon against the alliance alive fans?

pokemon games leak because people actually get out and look for clueless employees to sell them the games, they are not there waiting for somebody to take the box out their ass

Alliance alive where?

go get a job at gamestop with a fake id and steal it before the wednesday

on top of my desk

people where searching for zelda botw like it was the holy grail before release here.

>tfw nintendo leaked color splash

i bet some one got fired over that.

explain

people that pre ordered and pre loaded color splash on the NA eshop got to play it 2 weeks early when one day it suddenly became playable nintendo got on it pretty quick but someone had already dumped it and posted it etc so F

Sigh.

Ordered two consoles for cheap, but both ended up with less than optimal firmware.

Switch ($210, new with dented box): 3.0.1
PS4 Pro ($260, refurbished): 4.70

Guess I can't complain too much given how little I paid. I'll just stash them in the garage and get them out when/if a compatible CFW ever gets released for those firmware versions.

Attached: fire.jpg (810x456, 37K)

Why the FUCK is it going to take a year or more to do anything with Vita firmware 3.67? The Vita modding scene is fucking pathetic. Can't believe I fell for the Vita. Maybe by the end of the year I can sell it for more than I bought it for. I am beyond mad right now.

Attached: avgn.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>Why the FUCK is it going to take a year or more to do anything with Vita firmware 3.67?
so sony don't patch it

FUCK SONY AND FUCK MYSELF FOR BEING A DUMBASS AND UPDATING MY VITA

Anyone know where to get Switch title keys?
I have some eShop NCA data from atum that I need to decrypt, but I have no fucking clue where to get the Rights ID title key...

nobody fucking does
even sciresm dont release the ticket url

lol sciresm wouldnt even release how to get the master keys without glitching so why the fuck would he do that you dumb faggot

>the vita was never worth waiting for
glad i never fell for the vita trap.
only game that tickled my ear was dj max and persona 4.

There is already a vita emulator in the works. It won't be long. Try and get the most you can for the vita before selling it.

Hopefully BBB will release Master_Key_03 and Master_Key_04, but for the time being, I should be able to decrypt eShop nca files using these keys and the title key:

titlekek_source = 1edc7b3b60e6b4d878b81715985e629b
header_kek_source = 1f12913a4acbf00d4cde3af6d523882a

>not at least playing the goty mario odyssey

It's a genuine prank. Don't fall for it my man. Vita HD collections of PS2 games are unholy expensive and filled with bugs, memory cards are a bitch, games are TOO EXPENSIVE. All its best games are on PC or another console. Fuck the Vita fuck it to hell.

Attached: f.jpg (1024x574, 66K)

You actually need the body key, which is the decrypted title key to do it.

You can decrypt an encrypted title key using the master_key revision for the crypto type the title uses and the keys you listed.

And where do you get the encrypted title keys from?
Hopefully SciresM can answer this question.

What are the fucking odds, I had already updated my Shita and was about to set up my ShitaTV edition and I see there's a new Repatch available in the last 5 minutes

github.com/SilicaAndPina/rePatch/releases

There's a new pkgj too

github.com/blastrock/pkgj/releases/tag/v0.09

Haven't tested either of these yet , be my guinea pigs pls

Dragon's Crown got stuck at bootup logo. Not sure what's with that but I reverted back to the previous version.

Umm, why is repatch anything to do with DC getting stuck at bootup?