/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Next expansion - Dawnbreak Nightedge
shadowverse.com/cardpack/dawnbreaknightedge/
Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=878532292

Latest expansion - Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

Events
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>New Cards to Be Added to Dawnbreak, Nightedge in Late May
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=580
>New Arena Mode: Grand Prix
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=546
>March nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=555
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Attached: 1512727111592.png (677x618, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av20014402/?zw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thinking about it I could run runie too to either draw more (for abomination maybe?) or to put a doom in the end just in case I get around dreading it, or so that I can aim to keep an evo for witch and sneak a 5pp doom at some point

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

Attached: IMG_20180317_155921.jpg (2480x3508, 440K)

Feena is the best girl

Attached: 5dccb612b0204615.jpg (640x800, 99K)

Feena gobbo's cocks

>And if you actually think Tenko amulet is good, you're going to want Aether to pull Tenko to actually have a chance of proccing it multiple times in a turn

Yeah, which means you're not going to want Bambi or even any turn 6/7 followers in order to maximize the amount of opportunities to pull Tenko. I also have a tough time imagining Tenko working without Beastcall and/or Elana.

Attached: 1490023035582.png (450x544, 347K)

About Runie, Faceless Witch and her copy ability: her text says she make copies of the card instead of adding cards "with the same name" like Hamelin. Does that mean she copies the current spellboost on them? If that is the case, you could copy a Profesy of Ruin with 5 spellboost, evo attack and cast 5 0PP PoR for otk even against Durandal effects.

Attached: IMG_20180311_095542.jpg (768x768, 56K)

Ramp Dragon loses Salamander, Sahaquiel, Salamander and Fervor in 5 days. There's no better time to play Shadowverse.

She most likely works like hamelin copying for the original cost, otherwise she'd be quite the unavoidable otk

Mystic Ring says "a copy" too, and it works like Hamelin.
Also, there is no way they can support that shit to have it actually copy everything from a card because this game's coding is a mess.

Why the fuck are you replying to it?

aether should be getting real support, something like
>5pp x/x
>if this follower is called from another follower, restore x to (leader/followers/allies?)
or maybe
>if this follower is called from another follower, give +1/0 to all alies
and then any of those with
>if else fanfare: do something (restore? ward? 3 damage to enemy follower?)
anyway as long as they print understatted followers for the sake of filling up haven card slots we are fucked, otherwise the only thing i can think is loki aether aegis and hope the enemy concedes out of pity

Full reveal in 2 hours.

YOU SAY THAT ALL THE TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>loki aether aegis
does that work if you have only 1 aegis or does she pull the next follower in line?

I've never thought of that before. Sounds like a fun meme though.

Attached: 1472944028330.png (141x140, 13K)

Reposting.

>A gimmick with only 3 cards to support it
Haven's losing Tribunal, ALS, and Frog. Amulets are still going to play a heavy role in it, regardless. Aegis isn't going to see play. It's too slow. Heavenly Knight may also be too slow. Tenko's Shrine & Temple of the Holy Lion are at odds and probably won't see play together in one deck. I just listed all of the new shit that Haven's getting in the first part of the post, because Unlimited's also relevant. In an aggro dominated meta I see Lion as being played, because of the cards that generate it (Peaceweaver>White Tiger), how cheap it can become with just 1 amulet cluttering the board, and because it gets stronger after you play enough of them. Board spam is always amazing. Besides, there are other cards to consider as well. Gemstone, Snow White, Scripture, Cudgel aren't going anywhere. The Lions also have good synergy with Dark Jeanne, after you start getting 4/4s. If the last bronze card to be revealed is also a Lion generator, then it's pretty much settled.

>Arthur just got better targets
?????

>Celia
You don't need a full board to make use of Celia. She's obviously intended to be played in an aggro deck, which in most cases suffers from card draw. By giving you your stuff back she resolves that problem, especially if it's ambush that your opponent can't clear (well, aside from dragon and some other things, I suppose).

i only saw it on action in a stream (with the storm tauren guy instead of aegis) and he managed to pull 2 of the same so i can really answer that but i believe in what you said here
>she pull the next follower in line
as in
>pull said follower 2 times if its available in youre deck
i wonder if theres no more copies of that xpp follower, aether pulls something from the next xpp slot
>tfw loki aether pulls aegis and knight on the same turn
i still want real cards with wards, heals and shit but at least theres that i guess

>if this follower is called from another follower
pegasus dullahan's text is better for an aether card
"whenever this card comes into play, do X"
it does something when you play it and when you pull it

i would test that but i just vialed my lokis for some assorted meme golds

The only things that scare Haven are Daria and Windmill. One is gone, the other becomes severely worse without Baha.
Haven will be solid top deck.

Actual best deck will be Sword because it gets ungodly amount of board vomit that can be protected by black queen.

>?????
Prim and Holy Bear Knight.
Arthur can now pull two 3 health followers, one with Ambush and the other that buffs itself, a 2/2 Ward and a 2/1 Rush. All of those, except Hedgehog, have Enhances that make them useful outside of the early game too.

>You don't need a full board to make use of Celia
I never said that.
>She's obviously intended to be played in an aggro deck
One of her two forms is a board flood that fits board-based Midrange perfectly. She works greatly in Aggro as well, but that's not the only place in which you can play her. She is both a finisher and a tempo play for Midrange Sword. A finisher that, unlike Walfrid, is versatile and doesn't brick your hand.

Have you recovered from the salt, user?

Attached: 1508763001573.png (1043x598, 1.25M)

I don't get the people that are scared of Haven being bad in DN. Do they not remember the first month of CG? Haven was perfectly viable then. What pushed the class away from the meta post-nerf was Windmill Dragon and Daria, both of which are going away.

I wish we had fun cards like hearthstone

Attached: 33168.png (286x395, 205K)

I've tried it. It pulls 2 Aegis if you have 2 in deck. Otherwise, it'll pull the next thing.

If you think that, then you don't play Haven. Dirt is one of the worst matchups for Haven. Also, Ramp/Face Dragon tear through Haven easily. Even its good matchups aren't great. Honestly, apart from Daria/Windmill, one of the best anti-Haven decks is/was Wolf which is going away, but I don't know what Forest will be doing next format.

Don't forget that Haven is losing two of its staples (Lion Spirit and Tribunal) too making stalling and using Aether far less effective. As of right now, I think Tenko's Shrine is going to be a meme, and I don't know how to feel about Lion Shards. Honestly, people flip out about Haven LITERALLY every new expansion. People even freaked out over Heresey's Avatar. I really don't think Haven's going anywhere above the 7% playrate as of right now.

Attached: 1518216971223.png (1500x1500, 993K)

>dullahan
if only he healed allies instead
f only jeannu had ward or healed allies instead
theres so much ifs in haven
the b-rank thing is fucking real and doomed haven forever, why else would they do this?
why dont you check the current cards being used by haven and see what is going to be gone next expansion? im pretty sure you can make a conclusion by youreself

Yes it's getting better

Losing tribunal and lion hurts but teatime is still there to sweep in the midgame. Lion is an absurd card so it's fine to see it go, but I will miss tribunal a lot. Haven should be fine but it's still a very meta-dependant class. Its success doesn't depend on its cards but rather what decks will dominate the meta. It's trash against combo metas but great against midrange ones.

The Ambush one is very average when pulled by Arthur, but since she's good as an 8 drop, I suppose that's okay. The new Veteran Lancer is good only when played on curve & when pulled by Arthur. The Enhance is trash. You don't want to run Celia in an Arthur deck because she doesn't do anything when pulled by him. That's awful. And since you're vying for board control, you'd play her to spawn the tokens, instead of Storm. Don't know what's up with that mode. It's obviously inferior.

More 2pp ambush cards can mean more Walfrid value.

>Dirt is one of the worst matchups for Haven.
And it shouldn't be since Haven should have some of the best healing.
But Haven does almost no face healing now.

They wanted Haven to be the 'heal followers' class apparently. Because Shadowverse is all about followers somehow surviving multiple turns on the board.

Honestly, as a Haven player I could count the number of lions played against me since SFL as below 20. Even Tribunal isn't used that much for me because its too slow. Granted, I play Storm Haven now rather than all the other types. Storm Haven could probably make a comeback in DN because of Lion.

It's all very meta dependent in the end. Arthur doesn't see play now due to Sahaisra, Baha, Daria outvaluing him 1-2 turns sooner, and so on. If the meta turns out to be a total aggro cancerfest, as I believe it will, then I very much doubt that Arthur's going to save you. We'll see. I hate to speculate before everything's revealed.

Haven is the only class for DN I'm looking into new cards and saying 'yeah nah it's fucked'
Sword is already strong as fuck despite people memeing.

I'm a Haven player as well, but whenever I talk about Haven I'm referring to Rotation. Never playing in a meta with Roach and the original Dshit again.

The ̶c̶a̶s̶u̶a̶l̶s̶ people spoke during DE, and they said they'd rather complain about Haven healing than tier 1 decks like Midsword and Tempo Forest. Cygames has been listening ever since.

Why are C-Blood players so salty lmfao they're only doing this to themselves

Attached: 20180324213454_1.jpg (1249x706, 107K)

To be completely fair, in all the attacker dictated card games, creatures don't have long lifespans on the board.
I know a lot of people do the
>waaaahhh removalverse
trash but it is the same pretty much universally. It's just that the idiots who made Shadowverse put too much Storm/Charge/Haste in the game and player life is too low, so having to always kill everything all the time is a lot more of a big deal than it should be.

Never listen to Aggro or Combo players. Problem solved.

They want Haven to be the "fodder class for Tanaka-san". Every viable Haven mechanic (face heals, banish, AoE) has been pushed aside for meme trash (CD amulet, follower heal, legendaries/wincons that conflict with each other). Haven will never, ever be playable, unless it's aggro/tempo/storm, because only those will slip through the crack of "no good control cards allowed unless they're for Dragon or Rune". Even then, tempo/aggro/storm Haven decks are always nerfed within the expansion they surface in. They have made it abundantly clear they don't want it tier 1, they just want it viable enough in tier 2 so it can be played, and provide a nice fodder to their pushed classes. They're doing the same to Sword now, denying it all viable mechanics (storm, rush, 2 for 1, AoE, heals) while forcing it to be a slow control meme.

Sudden death during the final round? Doesn't fucking help my opponent highrolled me during my FIRST round going first with two Oz's drawing 3 back to back. 3rd legendary and this now? Fuck this KUSOGE. I'm going to be salty as fuck and drop this game now.

You guya take videogames too seriously

Attached: 1518832828609.jpg (768x1024, 334K)

Post cards Haven will never get, I'll start.

Attached: C_104131020.png (536x698, 678K)

you can run that new ambush with the 2pp kunoichi so your arthur pulls hedgehog, 2 ambushes, and the ward to protect him and set yourself up for walfrid. with albert gone you can also use the 5pp kunoichi and then that allows you to have a lot of synergy with badb.

badb on 3 to make your 1/3's into 2/3's is good, badb on your kunoichis on 6 is fantastic, and badb on your arthur board is incredible. you might be better off not running walfrid at all since he can brick you and just using badb instead.

They are toning down removalverse, it might happen at some point. Your post reminded me of aggro dirt being laughed at over multiple expansions and now it is a very real thing. I can see the same thing happen for Haven as well, they seem to push haven into a direction of "high value, low tempo and big stats to overwhelm the opponent".

Now I'm talking about Haven and dirt is a Rune deck so it'll probably never happen, but who knows. Storm Haven is a successful and unique archetype in Unlimited, they might be able to design something good again.

muh preemptive nerfs
muh b rank

>completed both SFL and CG legendary emblems collection
>STILL no leader
honestly just give me nothing next expansion as well so I can finally uninstall

This. I have no idea where this 'Lion is still a staple' is coming from. Dark Jeanne pretty much caused him to disappear. Turn 5 (6 with Aether pull) 2 damage sweeps do fuck all to most decks in this meta. New Jeanne doesn't even do fuck all a lot of the time. Burning an Aether + evo to occasionally slow down Midshadow really doesn't feel good, and most Haven lists I saw throughout CG didn't bother using him even as a 1-of.

I played Haven for this rotation including GP to sleeves.

Aegis is the second best wincon in the meta (after Windmill) and Aether tutors it giving you super consistency. The only thing that beats your endgame is Tarzan+Elephant (won't work, wolf rotates) or Windmill (Baha rotates) or Roland (no one plays that).

Cuckgel/Judge/Jeannu/Djeannu makes it trivial to reach endgame. The only kind of board they can't delete is 4 health spam i.e. Daria (rotates).

Burn and fast aggro is probably the only good way to beat Haven because healing is currently shit. Owl/turtle/snow white/banish don't make it easy for them though.

There is no matchup it can't win, even Dragon and Daria can be highrolled by turtles, though their highrolls beat yours.

B-But B-ranks! B-But preemptive nerfs!

Teatime Garuda has pretty much made Evo Lion disappear for me. Though I do still bring around an original Jeanne in Unlimited to bother late game X/2 boards. Its just not as viable.

Anomaly is fun.

Attached: 20180324224309_1.jpg (1920x1080, 954K)

I want to Feena Feena's Feenas.

Attached: Summertime_feena_mHR1.jpg (720x900, 191K)

>Tier Z decks duel

Attached: 1509747344837.jpg (1600x1066, 147K)

What's this Arisa Slime meme? Where does it come from?

Post dick. I think I have an Anomaly or two in the cards. Something to play other than aggro or neutral forest.

I ran it twice during GP, got a 4-1 and 3-2 with it. The control forest core is so strong a lot of decks just can't deal with it. Mid-Shadow in particular was a free win.

Yes, not like out of hand wincons are next expansion's theme or anything. Not like historically, every single out of hand wincon shit on Haven or anything.

user give me that dick right now

I want to fuck fairies.

Attached: 1501970174554.jpg (1207x1012, 269K)

I think its from the new Guild Wars Arisa storyline user. Its certainly not pre-CG.

you realize if haven somehow manages to become relevant a single counter can fuck up youre game plan right?
what is being discussed here is: haven presents no real threat outside aegis and maybe teatime, and one of those has a hard counter
everything else is understatted as fuck and/or effects too weak

Retards who don't know how Elta works make me laugh every time.

Attached: 058904589045u9859058.png (700x725, 578K)

just belph bro

Attached: 2018-03-24 22_49_18-Shadowverse.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Celia being pulled by Arthur is a bonus. It means you don't have to play shitty 2 drops just for him.

Guild Wars storyline. Arisa loses to a random slime thing and needs to get bailed out by not-Anaji.

>MOM!

I play almost exclusively Haven as well, but I have to disagree. I don't think Haven is unplayable trash, but it's definitely not in the same tier as the tier 1 decks.

If it can't compete with the 3 or for most popular decks on ladder, it's really not that great. Like you said, Forest, multiple Rune decks, and Dragon all beat Haven pretty consistently. Losing Baha/Saha doesn't mean that aggro dragon won't still destroy Haven, Dirt Burn will still be relevant, and who knows how things will shape up with other decks. Haven might turn out decently (I doubt it), but I don't see a turn 9/10 Aegis outperforming much.

Who's laughing now?

Attached: 1509833400652.png (680x697, 524K)

>those unexpected plays
bilibili.com/video/av20014402/?zw

Attached: 20180325094243.png (857x560, 879K)

We currently have Aisha and Albert legal and Haven does fine against them by deleting board every turn and not going to 10.
Is there something better in the next expansion?

>aggro dragon won't still destroy Haven
Eyfa is out, Aggro Dragon is quite dead.

Anyone who plays Haven also knows the deck has 0 synergy with itself. You're just using best in slot, and every single one of them is barely above curve (some are outright mediocre). The class just has nothing going for it in rotation. It's all mediocre value plays, removal, then drop Aegis whenever you can get away with it and pray you don't die to storm. It's insanely one dimensional to play, very expensive to make, and under performs. The class is a joke.

Tempest Lancer clears the ward version though. Only elf is fucked.

Is there anything that hasn't been revealed yet?

none of them are fucked because both sword and forest will have aggro play strong enough to murder rune before they can drop this

LEAKS SOON

Attached: average jeannu waving flag at incredible average speed.gif (549x598, 328K)

The Minthe support.

Last Sword leggo, Rune gold, a few silvers and bronzes.

FASTER

Sword is bad, so of course Albert is a joke. Prior to CoCK nerf Sword tore Haven's asshole inside out. Shadow always has been Haven's best match up. Roach, D.Shift, Elephant, Windmill, G.Chimera, Queen combos are all bad match ups for Haven. Rune's new wincon deck (whether it's Chimera or the witch of duplication) and Orchis.deck will shit on Haven as has every single viable storm deck ever.

it still leaves the king and is a free setup for rune next turn

Ideally you'd have another wolf but I didn't want to craft it. You can also cut an Elta for another insect dude I guess.

Attached: a.jpg (2571x673, 944K)

Locking the board is outdated, locking the hand is the new trend

Attached: 20180325094926.png (865x635, 757K)

>one of the coolest cards
>no good support apart from Grail memes

I wish they had some ridiculously hard-to-pop amulets that were really good so you could have a reason to use this bad boy.

Attached: heresysavatar.jpg (848x1024, 488K)

place your bets, will the rune gold be better than the sword legendary?

Full reveal in 1 hour.

Attached: faster jeannu waving flag at incredible faster speed.gif (549x598, 327K)

Skullfane and Heresy's Avatar both look really cool desu. Too bad they're just memes.

actually, playing that destroy card guy on this could be a worse than average playable idea this time, sadly most amulets are basic by now, there are no good amulets anymore
>just dual flame lmao

YALL SOME LYIN ASS NIGGAS

Any good replacements for Cassi and Wolf? I have the Queens and Insects, could probably craft another Anomaly if I really needed it.

I know he's a meme, but I actually had a lot of success with Skullfane before rotation in Storm Haven.

I know Storm Haven has mostly always been good, but he worked really well especially when you had extra Tea Time waiting to proc. I just wish he had rush or ward or even just a bigger body. Anyway, it was fun to see people's reactions to him. I wish Skullfane was still around.

surely /svg/ wouldn't lie this time right?

>dat Dshift handlocking itself

Please concede

Attached: 1517861796586.jpg (151x144, 10K)

FASTER FLAG