fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec
Previous:

Attached: 1516494515021.jpg (1022x1199, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15355700
imgur.com/a/bLR2f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: eggs.png (227x212, 46K)

Attached: DXuEELUVQAAt2vU.jpg (732x773, 131K)

Attached: 5c2bd7584b2758a26ecb089c1f1c12d5.png (2528x1671, 2.54M)

Should I give Celica life and death even if shes +hp -res? I spent like 300 dollars on her original banner and never got her and ended up gettig her off banner but my enthusiasm for her is a little killed after all that but should I SI her and use her anyway? maybe my feelings for her will come back

ISIS when???

Attached: DYsLkpdVwAALcjJ.png (788x1200, 748K)

>Never got SCamilla
feelsbadman

What's the most efficient way to farm tempest trials? just auto-battling at level 30?

Anna and Tiki are lesbians

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-212053.png (1080x1920, 2.06M)

A reminder that cakes and cows should only be for pumping and dumping. Ditch your old one as soon as a new one is released.

post the better version you know the one

strawpoll.me/15355700
strawpoll.me/15355700
strawpoll.me/15355700

Attached: 1510644085302.jpg (369x359, 27K)

Effort efficient? Lunatic 5 with a well built team (very much possible).
Stamina efficient? Lunatic 7 manual.
Max feather efficient? Lunatic 7 manual with a team of whatever dregs of your roster you haven't HM capped by now.

Cutie with a little booty

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-105250.jpg (978x1476, 584K)

Cakes are for making into happy mothers

Fuck off, no one cares that you foddered a DC

Who wants Def Smoke and Sturdy Blow?
I have too many of this gay prince.

I spent almost as much and have a +Spd/-Res one that I barely even used outside of her TT and some early Arena Assault teams. I've gotten way more mileage out of the pity breaker Caeda I got from that mess, who was +Atk of all things. Celica should be usable as long as she's not -Spd at least, so good luck with whatever you do with her.

What if it's a really long lasting cake like A Tiki or Petrine? You'll expire long before she does.

You are better off foddering the Wo Dao axe than anything else

Who the stud on the right?

>Demote every single 4-5* to 3-4*
>Demote Alm, Amelia, Azura, Celica, Celica (fallen), Deirdre, Dorcas, Eldigan, Elise, Ephraim, Faye, Genny, Gray, Hardin, Hinoka, Ike, Innes, Julia, Katarina, Leo, Nephenee, Ninian, Olwen, Rhajat, Ryoma, Saber, Sanaki, Siegbert, Takumi, and Y!Tiki to 4-5*
>Demote Jaffar, Karel, Luke, Lyn, Mist, Shiro, and Sonya to 3-4*
Did I save the game?

Those cut tunic skirts are the hottest things ever.

Best friend!

Attached: SmolGunnthrá.png (546x609, 28K)

That version is naughty though

Attached: crop.jpg (1761x1664, 969K)

Def Smoke is decent on FCorrin with refined Dark Breath for the triple atk/spd/def-7 debuff. But it would only work well against 2 range units, so she'd need Distant Counter. Either way, it's great for support.

Giant Spoon is also a decent option to hold on for now since it's literally wo dao axe.

le hp and skill man. 3 playthroughs and I've only documented 4 instances where he's gains anything else.

i'm all for keeping prfs but if you love her you'll get her the spoon

Attached: 1515696215445.jpg (500x611, 41K)

Sturdy Blow is on Athena, so it's lower priority SI compared to the other things. Find a cute Axe girl you want to spoon, or save it until one comes out.

Yes.

No. You fixed the 5* pool and bloated the rest worse. Bare minimum we need the lower rarities split into pool A and pool B, with only one at a time assigned to each new banner.

Surprise! :3

Attached: 1521936463402.png (224x385, 150K)

i have to many vikes, who wants def tactics?

Same man, I want another chance to get them dammit.

Myrrh wants the buff. So anyone that you'd normally pair her up with. Same for Lukas and any high def unit in general.

Well I have a lot of this gay prince, I can fodder at least one of each.

I've been thinking of giving the Wo Dao axe to Anna. I already gave a Brave Sword+ to Alfonse. I feel like I should give a good generic weapon to each Askr unit now.

Also I wonder if Anna could be good with it.

I don't think I will invest in F!Corrin, but I'll keep it in mind thanks.

imgur.com/a/bLR2f

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-213906.jpg (1056x302, 239K)

Excuse you, big boy Deick is a demigod and the best unit in FE6.

Attached: 4u.jpg (963x665, 297K)

>Robin and Corrins faces
>Black men
okay

YAS DIVERSITY

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with her! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! She is perfect in every single way to me! I love Felicia!

Attached: ^4D84E83F6162237859D0C184596C64B1FE79A0D5A33403A4F9^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (429x500, 78K)

I feel like every game should have a main character of some sort available at all 3 summonable rarities or some sort of F2P option, especially since some of the more popular ones already do. Robin M, Eliwood and Corrin F are available at 3*, LA Eliwood and NY Corrin are TT rewards, RobinF is a GHB unit, V.Ike is a special event gift on a permanently available map. And then there's the CYL1 options, and hopefully we get CYL2 ones when that comes out.

Anna and Titania are the best user of that Axe

Not an argument

Yeah if you pump him full of statboosters endgame. The fucker had 14 strength and 13 speed at 20/1 my last playthrough and I'm really angry at that.

Btw I used my only Hector as DC fodder for Anna

Ok guys, I got it! This is a perfect way to fix a number of issues!

Demote a number of 5* units to 4* to clean up the 5* pool. This is badly needed.
Some of those might even demote fully to 3*.

THEN demote some units to unrollable.
You will no longer roll them, but you can buy them with a fairly low cost in badges.

Especially important is to demote a few staple units to this. Fury boi. Repo man. You get the picture, fill it out with a lot of staple fodder and poor units that you wouldn't really want to roll anyway. They all are summoned at 3*.

The 3*-4* pool needs to get turned into a special poverty 1*-3* pool and the units there removed from the overbloated "premium" pool.

>Anna
>Titania
>Camilla
These three units can use it well. Just keep in mind that every unit can get a refinement, and Anna being a story character probably gives her some inevitability on that field.

Whos gonna be the Thracia GHB and TT? We can’t seriously just be given 3 FE4 characters and have it be called a Thracia focus, r-right?

Attached: 35A7FA30-EC95-4F67-AACD-2C6C359C6C50.jpg (250x314, 28K)

I gave him some speedwings and a luck booster and that was it if I remember correctly.

Why Awakening characters are so one-dimensional?

>You will no longer roll them, but you can buy them with a fairly low cost in badges.
This is a fantastic idea, but allowing people to directly obtain specific units at will is against the exploitative slot machine philosophy of gacha.

>implying IS gives out free units anymore
You're going to take your rerun of Navarre and you're going to like it

Looks, here is how we fix summoning, make it so that all pity rate goes toward focus 5* and pulling an off banner 5* doesn't reset your pity rate.

We'll get Bloom GHB

Same reason most FE characters are.

Bad writing.

The point is for IS to recognize the importance of Skill Inheritance and that having some reliable way of obtaining BASIC SI fodder and forcefully roll these subpar units to try for an ideal IV for a supermerge to make them viable is absolutely needed in this game.

They just need to create a "classic" banner that is always up and switching focuses weekly. This will have every 4-5* unit that was in launch and remove them from new unit banners.

Maybe even throw in some post launch 5* exclusives that have no business being 5* exclusive like Mist or Karel.

we just got gerome

I wish IV neutralization or IV reversal was a feature so we could have a FAIR chance at fixing bad IV units

Or just shift around 80% of the 5* summon rate to focus units, there's no reason you should be getting 3 off-banner units before getting a focus one of matching color. Well, aside from shitty luck, that even shifted rates won't always fix.

If that's all you gave him then your Dieck was a fucking wizard. How he ended up with that much res at a 15% growth is beyond me.

The cropped one is only cuboon black not real black.

Kempf with Reinhardt Chill

Attached: ourguy.jpg (399x332, 151K)

This would be an improvement, but wouldn't fix the problem of the 5-star pool being bloated and the 3-star pool being barren.

Like I said, it's a fantastic idea, but it's not going to happen because gacha is all about tricking weak-willed whales into going into debt.

>Increase login bonuses of 1 orbs to 1000000 orbs and 3 orbs to 3000000 orbs
>Let us choose IVs after we summon a unit
>Let us increase a unit's merge with 100 Feathers and 10 Great Badges
>Did I save the game?
How are poorfags so fucking retarded?

Ishtar

Should I give Karel's sword to Olivia? She's only going to be a 4*+10 but that still makes her monstrous. My Karel has an unsalvageable IV so he doesn't deserve it.

Yes and he sucks

Give her armorsmasher instead

seasonal weapons are cute! cute!!!

Attached: like christmas morning.png (661x1042, 1.36M)

Punished Travant GHB

Cute slut-insert!

Attached: DYtFnthVQAETEJT.png:large.png (1500x1400, 1.23M)

I hate Rival Domains

That would cost me 20k feathers.

Sleep Staf/Divine Valaflame
Rally Spectrum
Daunting Presence (B-skill, 3-tile AoE in-battle Atk/Spd debuff)
Speed Tactics

Attached: Cyas.png (822x1499, 1.15M)

Reinhardt but he's joined Travant so he rides a Wyvern.

>heroes secondaries believe this

>requiring the use of currency at all
dumb whale

The real issue is that as long as Gacha is their only means of reaping profits off of people, they'll never be inclined to improve rates or do anything about "Individual Values". I'd rather buy more things like those "starter packs" then gamble on a handful of orbs for a small fortune when I can get almost twice as many for free every month. Even if it's just a once a month coupon to buy a current banner unit I'd take it.

Why do people ruin their art with such obnoxious watermarks? It doesn't make me want to follow them if every piece is going to be ruined by default.

I got it guys! This is how we can save the game!

Remove summoning completely.

Introduce a Hero shop.

All Heroes cost 6 orbs.

"Banners" will now simply be "discounts of the week" or however long, where the Hero will instead cost 5 orbs.

Heroes will have random IVs like now, but you can choose them at the cost of 1 extra orb.

Also Reddit Spacing will ensure that IS listens to our demands.

>new currency: orb fragments
>every time you summon, you get 1-5 fragments
>1 for the first summon in a session, 2 for the second, etc.
>fragments are the same color as the orb you pull
>spend 100 fragments of the same color to pull any non-seasonal, non-legendary unit of that color
This system would make F2P/budget more viable while still rewarding whales.

Raven!

Attached: Fire Emblem Heroes_2018-03-24-20-01-40.png (1080x1920, 2.34M)

>Why do people ruin their art with such obnoxious watermarks?
Because ironically they draw for themselves, not for others

:)

Attached: 1521589418552.png (1500x1400, 1.06M)

TFW these characters will never be added to FEH

>egg axe upside down
how does the fonse hold a regular axe?
someone who rolled him show him with his iron axe

he's fine, and whether he sucks or not doesn't stop him from being a freebie

I feel like people have been ignoring Travant as a possiblity. He’s a fairly popular villain from what I remember, he can bring a unique weapon in Gungnir that can be powercrept by adding his son to the pool eventually, and while not the villain of 776, he’s much more important to Leif’s character and he does show up throughout the game, even more than the actual main villains if I’m remebering correctly. Our only other options for a GHB are Julius or Ishtar, who would fit better in a Geneology Gen 2 theme, and Kempf, unless they really want to add in Veld or Raydrik.
As for TT, either Mareeta, Othin, or Eyvel. My expectation is that this will just be a throwaway paralogue.

Attached: 40248EFF-CB86-44D9-AB22-88632C2EF9E4.png (200x366, 78K)

Attached: IMG_20180324_183032.png (535x425, 384K)

I completely agree, which is why I've never spent a penny on this game and would only seriously consider spending it on starter packs
But gacha makes Nintendo a shitload of money, so it's here to stay.

haha
what a dweeb

post THAT "witness my magic" eirika image
you know the one

Attached: 1519701807541.jpg (1080x1920, 1.03M)

What a hero