Ok Buttcoiners and other XRP haters, it’s time to set some shit straight...

Ok Buttcoiners and other XRP haters, it’s time to set some shit straight. Your “decentralization” fantasies are just that: fantasies.

This is a bankers world. Big money always wins. XXXXcoin is never going to usurp the financial system. Get that through your thick fucking skulls. If the big dogs think for one second that the crypto market is a threat to their system they will crash the fucker to oblivion. You are dealing with people who have hundreds of years of experience controlling currency, economies, and governments. They have TRILLIONS of dollars in assets. Jesus Suffering Christ, Bank of America alone could by every goddamn crypto coin in existence 5 times over, invest all the money in an Asian toilet paper factory and have the whole world wiping their ass with cryptos.

“But muh evil bankers and Jews”. Do you realize how goddamn retarded you sound when you throw out this nonsense? Your cryptos are worth absolute shit until they are converted to DOLLARS (or whatever your native currency is). Those dollars are entirely controlled by… wait for it… THE BANKS. John Q Citizens aren’t selling their houses for Bitcoin or buying cars with Ethereum, and they NEVER will be on any significant scale because an economy cannot function with 100 different fucking currencies. People demand stability and liquidity with their money.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-interledger/2017May/0005.html
charts.ripple.com/#/active_accounts
bithomp.com/explorer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/2

The only purpose cryptos serve is to generate you more dollars. Just like stocks. Just like bonds. Just like any other non-tangible asset. You will ALWAYS be a pawn in the bankers game because you will never have the resources to overthrow them. “But muh one Bitcoin will be worth one Bitcoin!” Shut the fuck up. Can you imagine your mother trying to buy groceries with Bitcoin? No? Point proven.

Luckily for all of us banks are currently treating cryptos as another avenue to make profits. Fight them and you will lose $. Join them and you will make $. It’s that simple.

That all being said: Banking eyes are on XRP at the moment. Given the number of banks onboard already it’s unlikely this will change in the near future.

“But the Ripple Jews hold 60% of the supply and will dump and run away with muh profits!” Again – stop being retarded. Even ignoring the impending lockup escrow - Ripple is not 2 NEETS in Grandma’s garage pumping up a shitcoin. It is an SEC registered company with 150 employees, untold millions of dollars in backing by Google, Santander, SBI, etc; and sits on a Federal Reserve committee. Dumping their holdings would be akin to the Walton Family dumping the 51% of Walmart stock they own and crashing their own company. Not only would this make ZERO sense, they would be battling lawsuits until the end of time. Ripple will make a fortune licensing their technologies to multi-billion dollar firms, they have no need to steal yours.

TL;DR – Get off your fucking pedestal and make some fucking money.

Bitcoin hating feminist hag Lagarde likes crypto all of a sudden

I WUZ KIKES AN SHEEEIT

The kikes' game will soon be up and they shall meet with a fate far worse to them than their fabled holocaust - all their ponzies will fail and the people escape their suffocating grip

I think you meant to post this in /g/ nobody here gives a shit about this trash if they're retiring early.

>yes go..guy buy our digital "currency" that we already own 70% of. We promise not to dump it when it peaks.

XRP is probably the worst shitcoin of them all. It doesn't even pretend to not be a textbook p&d

Case in point. Completely fucking braindead people like Clearly didn't read the OP, just regurgitated "the jews are gonna dump it!!! REEEEE!!!!"

If their supply outsizes that of the public so much, then how much would they really be able to get away with dumping?... like we'd be able to see

Daily reminder that Ripple Labs owns 62 Billion XRP

Daily reminder Jed McCaleb owns 10 Billion XRP, over 25% of the 38 billion XRP in """circulation"""

Daily reminder that Billions more are owned by ripple devs privately

Daily reminder that no bank is using XRP, and no bank is planning to use XRP:
cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
>the 47-member consortium used technology from blockchain start-up Ripple for a cloud-based payments platform called RC Cloud.

RC Cloud is a private network based on the ripple protocol, this is the only way banks will use ripple, no bank will ever use the public ripple network, let alone XRP

>This is a bankers world.
Explain the success of Bitcoin. Your slave mentality and central bank money creation belongs in the dustbin of history.

Well said OP. Banks are here to stay. Buy XRP or stay poor.

you sir, are retarded

Man why do you bother trying to speak logic on this board? These idiots can't get their heads out of vitaliks bony ass long enough to smell the jet fuel on XRPs rocket.

They keep thinking xrp is trying to be a currency or compete with bitcoin when in reality it is a lubricant for banks to send easier and cheaper transfers. Don't expect those who hate xrp to spend time trying to understand it. Let them buy their posw and beans.

>sell your ripple to me please. I need more.

Daily reminder that this has all been addressed and XRP is sitting with a $15 billion market cap while you angrily pound your keyboard with your hamfists.

>Explain the success of bitcoin

Bitcoin dominance is falling by the day. It's slower than dogshit and has a host of problems. It was merely the first, it will not be the winner in the long run. Mark my words.

Just trying to help the kiddies understand how the REAL world works. It's all a rigged game. If you play against it, you lose.

>with a $15 billion market cap
Bitcoin has a $30 billion market cap. It has conquered the minds of everyone who think about blockchain.

>Just trying to help the kiddies understand how the REAL world works. It's all a rigged game. If you play against it, you lose.

Did the Thirteen American Colonies lose?

Do you have the dumb? Seriously.... DO. YOU. HAVE. THE. DUMB?

I'll say it again: Bitcoin was the FIRST. Of course it's king shit right now. Because it was the first all of it's flaws are being addressed by alts. Why the fuck do you think Bitcoin dominance is under 50% and continuing to drop?

In the year 2000 AltaVista was the biggest & most advanced search engine on the entire interwebs. Do they still hold that spot?

No. Because better solutions arose. Google came in and kicked their ass all over the place.

If you don't think the same thing can't/won't happen with cryptos you're a fucking fool.

Vitalik Buterin reminds people of Bill Gates. Ripple reminds people of Geocities or pets.com Yeah they mooned for a while but everyone can see there is better quality found elsewhere.

>Trying to parallel military conflicts and fundamental economics.

You are a Class A moron.

>half on XRP
>half on BTC/LTC

Just split the apocalypse right down the middle. Banks succeed in enslaving the world... profit. People overthrow the Jews... profit.

You are a Class B moron.

None of that's been addressed, and the market cap is mythical as devs own more than half of the """""""""circulating""""""""" coins

Yes it has. Google is your friend.

you are a perfect example of the typical XRP-holding retard

I hope you're trolling for your own sake

your shitcoin pumps to 16 billion in two days because of clueless koreans and some banks throwing in a few tens of millions (which is nothing btw)

your trash coin will collapse as quickly as it rose and you'll be back to wearing kneepads if you hold

Just to put this in perspective for autist op.

AMD market cap is 11 billion. This shitcoin is 15 billion. Think about that.

Keep telling yourself that. Unless you have a few trillion $ to throw around, you're not beating what the banks have set their sights on.

You want perspective? I'll give you some. Ripple/XRP is targeting international money transfers. Have you any clue at all how much money is shifted around the world every day? Over $5 trillion.

FIVE.
TRILLION.
PER.
DAY.

If XRP get's it's claws into even a fraction of that... well, let's just say it's current $15 billion market cap will be fucking peanuts compared to what it will be.

Perhaps you should actually do some research on how international monetary transfers are done and stop listening to twitter shills.

lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-interledger/2017May/0005.html

>XXXXcoin is never going to usurp the financial system.
They already did several times over faggot.

>banks throwing in a few million
>nothing btw
>a few million
>every day
>for the last few weeks nonstop

My little user can't be this [spoiler]bloody braindead[/spoiler]

They did? Do show me where and when, faggot? Can I walk into my local Chase branch and deposit BTC? Will they give me a loan in Ethereum? Can I set up a CD that pays interest in LTC?

Nope. It's all in DOLLARS, you stupid fuck.

You could have said the same about the US dollar in 1785. Things change. Read a history book.

In comes Mr Moron again trying to compare apples to fucking coconuts. Just stop, idiot. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Look, you're just a bandwaggoner who always bets on things to remain the same. I get it. And that's why you're poor. Just stop pretending to be an expert because you want to sell more XRP before it collapses.

r3 managed to burn through 100 million dollars from the biggest banks in the world and has nothing to show for it

they want to raise another 150 million and will probably waste it too. banks waste money all the time. ripple might have a little more substance, but none if you know the details

do any of you even know what percentage of international payments correspondent banks are intending to dedicate to the ripple network over the next n years? I doubt it

what seems more likely to me is that a bunch of suits got duped again by the blockchain buzzword and pumped this sophisticated ponzi

Keep living in denial. You're not beating the banks. Ever.

No one is using XRP for international money transfers

No one is planning to use XRP for international money transfers

Further, it doesn't matter if every bank in the world uses a ripple protocol network for money transfers, it doesn't matter if Ripple Labs makes bank in consulting fees, you won't be seeing one red cent of that because XRP will not be used and XRP is not stock

tfw when your short fails again when ripple climbs another 20% tonight

Billions of blockchain users will disrupt this system and there's nothing you can do to change that.

bunch of retards no coiners

>Banks don't like making profit.

Yeah ok.

Market cap isn't mythical because the coins in circulation that the market cap is based on does not include the coins the devs have.

I'm creating a currency. I own 100% of them. You can buy them all from me, and from me only, but once I sell them, you can then do with them as you please.

Please send payment ASAP.

>Billions of blockchain users

Oh Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up already. 99% of the planet doesn't even know what a crypto is. Half the world lives on less than $2 day. They aren't going to be using blockchains any more than they would be buying stocks.

My God it must be physically painful to be this fucking stupid.

Nothing more than a penny stock, pump & dump.

You're the type of person who would have claimed stock exchanges are impossible before their invention. Stop giving advice nobody asked for, loser.

ripple isn't a blockchain

you people are fucking retarded

god I hope all of you lose everything in the crash

Reading comprehension

>source: Ripple Insight
kek

a) they don't include hedging for XRP, which is the only reason it's cheaper

b) even if using a native token on a ripple network WERE cheaper, banks don't need to burn hundreds of billions buying worthless XRP to use the public ripple network when they can just make their own ripple network (ripple is open source), which is exactly what the much vaunted banking adoptees of the protocol are doing: cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html

OH OOPS. I wasn't follow your silly back and forth

maybe you can answer some of the questions that I asked you

you won't because you don't know the answers

keep up the coke fueled euphoria on a chinese cartoon image board

No.

It does not include the tokens Ripple (the company) owns (62 billion), it DOES include the 20 billion the developers kept

Grab some eth the you be like me son.

First they laugh at us, then they try to intimidate us, then they'll get thrown in the ovens.

You're destined for a small box at 500 degrees, OP.

thank you for the explanation mr goldstein. I'm going to buy more coins now see you later

Where the fuck do you come up with this stuff? Nowhere have I implied anything of the sort you fucking tool.

Understand something: The only users of crypto are going to be middle class and up in first world countries. And most of THEM are simply going to treat them as investments, much like stocks.

For any value to be realized in a non-tangible asset it must be converted to a common medium of exchange. That medium of exchange has been and will continue to be dollars for the forseeable future. Your cryptos are measured in dollars and dollars are controlled by the banks. You're not decentralizing anything.

The fact that you cannot grasp this simple concept leads me to believe you're just a dumb fucking millennial who bases his worldview on social media feeds.

Protip: The world is not Facebook.

>you're not decentralizing anything
I routinely use bitcoin(and Monero) to send people money and purchase things. Why? Because paypal and patreon shutdown people like me because we're guilty of wrongthink. Can I do that with XRP? Not really because it doesn't even have good functional offline wallets. Your coin is a piece of shit.

Hey homo how's that ETH doing?

XRP is not, nor was it ever meant to be a currency to compete with bitcoin. Ripple wants a piece of the banking industry, not your meager private internet purchase.

I swear some of you are dumber than a box of rocks.

Buying again here already made .5 btc yesterday

>don't mention ETH at all
>How's that ETH doing
Are you illiterate or something?

>Ripple wants a piece of the banking industry, not your meager private internet purchase.
If this is the goal, then XRP is entirely extraneous and a massive bubble with no value

XRP is not stock, the ripple protocol can underpin the entire future banking industry and XRP will still not have value

It's pretty obvious that's why you are so upset about ripples success.

I don't have any ETH you moron, its equally kiked.

Ripple as a concept has value. Fast settlement and automated ledger functions are valuable.

XRP the currency is worthless. No bank with any scale in payment processing will transact using XRP because it's an inherently unstable base currency, and transfer pricing/exchange rate hedging becomes a nightmare when you're inserting an artificial commodity into the equation when you don't have to.

Banks may use the role network to process transactions, but they'll create their own fork with their own version of the coin with an agreed upon value based on a standardized, fiat currency valuation.

It'll be like the scene from There Will Be Blood; they're drinking your milkshake, but they're not going to pay you for it.

>t. IT/Infosec auditor working for a multinational bank contributing to the R3 project

So which bank allows me*, as a random XRP owner, to buy ripple off an unregulated exchange and then send it to an account they manage?

Face it, your shit coin is just as useless as Bitcoin.

*not actually me, I don't own any stake in this garbage

>Wat

Ripple absolutely is a blockchain.

Is this a serious statement?

You're trolling right?

>blockchain
>a digital ledger in which transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency (LIKE RIPPLE) are recorded chronologically and publicly.

>from ripple's wiki page
>At its core, Ripple is based around a shared, public database or ledger, which uses a consensus process that allows for payments, exchanges and remittance in a distributed process.

SEE RIPPLE'S BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORERS HERE:
charts.ripple.com/#/active_accounts
bithomp.com/explorer