Slap those links into your browser to see which of these servers are populated

NA SERVERS
147.135.10.140:7778
147.135.10.140:7779
147.135.10.140:7780
memesystem.party:27070

EU
neo.shitpost.info

Attached: 1521927399055.png (389x565, 229K)

What if I didn't bully the nerds?

Attached: 1520252663045.png (512x612, 35K)

it's a sign of your fear and weakness

>be me playing on a team kill enabled server
>Guy sells me out as a d-boi
>Get my friend who is a MTF to hunt him down
>Next spawn I sell him out to the MTF through friend and join them.
>Get pissed next round and tries to kill me
>Get a gun as a d-boi and gun him down.
>He starts unironicly reee'ing

Goes on for another 3 minutes timm he got banned. Why did he think it was a good idea to sell out people

AY FUCK YOU

How do we make NTF/CI more fun?

Attached: 1519761417179.gif (480x270, 258K)

>thread just started and already has "AY FUCK YOU" posts
I wouldn't have it any other way

around d bois never relax

You want to complain about the new nuke announcer? Yeah, it's terrible but when you critizes it, critize the points that are poor. Saying: "The female announcer sucks" gives a message that it sucks because it's female and you end up to an argue about sexism. Instead try: "The new announcer is very low quality and doesn't bring the feeling of dread and battle weariness. The announcment sound quality is also flat. Is there a chance to get a new one with right emotion and sound quality". Ta-dah, no unintentional sexism that could be used against you.

Someone with hacks spawn a bunch of grenades at the starting area

someone threw a grenade while im spec and my gpu fans went crazy

they tried to blow out the grenade

OP is an idiot edition

Previous Thread: >For the first round you join, you will be unable to hear/speak to others on VOIP. Once the server resets on round-end, it will work.

Attached: 1521962775367.png (387x667, 266K)

>Scientist most killed by SCP/Chaos
>D-Boi most killed by NTF
>SCP most killed by NTF
>Chaos most killed by NTF
>NTF most killed by NTF
One day the elevator grenadiers may be a thing of the past, but I have a hard time seeing an era where D-Boi's aren't on a furries KOS list 90% of the time.

Give them more to do then kill D-bois/nerds, shitpost on the intercom or blunder around the facility before getting their daily dose from doc. Maybe have non-player, non-sentient SCPs for them to contain/steal respectively

The previous thread hanged on page 10 a long time. You had all the time in the world to make a new thread with information you wanted to include after 750 posts in the previous thread but you chose to not do it.

And when it was your time to shine to make a new thread
To be the boss, to be the big dog on campus
You fucking dropped the ball, you fucked it all up. Your one chance is gone, your quest to stardom ends

I was one to make it because no one else didn't. Beggars can't be choosers.

If it was up to me, I would gladly let others make the thread but when the previous thread was couple of posts to other threads away from being archived, I thought it was more important to enable the discussion.

Getting killed by funny or stupid way requires Seinfeld theme to be played. I'm happy couple of players are up to the task.

Attached: 1521658400417.png (667x1000, 256K)

>079 isnt in that picture
what a horrible existance

>:7777 is just "AYY FUCK YOU" over and over in a shitty accent
What the fuck.

sounds pretty 10/10

ay fawk yew

It's a Bawstohn server

yeah its a little unfunny

It's also a 'Zul throws a grenade in the elevator again' episode; getting tired of that rerun.

7777 is down.

We are smarter than them, they deserve it.

did the server crash? I can't connect

goto 7778

SCP-7777: Whistlin' Willie

>it's another user complains about "insert namedrop here" does something

just kill him then you bitch

Attached: EyTSLEy.png (696x330, 169K)

ayy fuck you I only did it a few times

Don't do it at all.

>join server
>hear whistling + "Ayy fawk yew"
>quit

what the fuck are they rewriting 106 now too?

it's a meme you dip
>shaken baby syndrome
>parkinson's disease
>skateboarding
>picture of the OG "radical larry"

nah its a joke "radical larry" this doc mentions he likes to ride skateboards its clearly untrue

Any upcoming updates?,

more light containment rooms apparently

thanks for explanation, it actually scared me since i saw that post about 049 being tampered with by that Kaktus fucker

>get disconnected
>game crashes
Is Hubert trying to tell me to go to sleep

>tk'illers getting mad for being tk'illed

Dude, pls.

>Get my friend who is a MTF to hunt him down

I'm operating under the assumption that you are using some out-of-game chat to accomplish this.

If so, kindly go fuck yourself and play the game properly.

If not, sorry and I hope your evening is excellent.

Attached: dllhost_2017-03-24_12-33-03.png (1024x860, 163K)

does the 'optimization' from the latest patch do anything for your? i play with vsync on so i can't tell

I keep crashing all the time, FUCK YOU GAME

Why do they always do that?
Every single time i kill them when i see them shooting someone or take out a grenade, they yell scream and complain

Attached: 1443045419489.jpg (640x1040, 155K)

Even my gf knows how to upgrade yellow card to red card in 2 steps by having listened to me giving instructions to other players.

Do YOU know how to do it?

>throw nade in elevator
>they blame someone else and kill him
>laugh

Because if they get killed after their super funny elevator grenade troll it ruins their master plan

>"WAA I'M JUST HAVING FUN KILLING TEAMMATES, DON'T TRY TO STOP ME HAVING FUN"

Same with criminals/corrupted elite getting caught on their bullshit. If you can't take pride of your actions and don't accept the reaction to them, you shouldn't act that way. Public loves pricks who don't try to excuse themselves but hate and pity the ones who whine about reality and getting punished.

Can I get some cunts in 81.11.179.196

Testing Pocket dimension escape to LCZ again

Attached: fixed.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

looks like we aint quite yet there

lets see if I get some debug info now, could you rejoin?

turns out it's clientside, rip the dream bois

can you make it so you get out at larry's room but then get teleported to a random place maybe

zul not only elevator grenades but sets 914 to rough, i will now shoot zul always

just say nigger in front of him

the whole function is clientside, aka the server doesn't know when someone exits the pocket dimension

Another bad part about this is that players can teleport on entering any of the exits and teleport anywhere they want

Why is it always so fucking impossible to send niggas to the shadow realm? Jesus.

Larry doesn't realize that holding his arms out like that lowers his range

What the fuck is wrong with Zul? Why would he do that knowing he will be teamkilled from now on user servers? Great way to ruin one's future games.

the funny thing is i said something along the lines of "hey i saw you" and he started defending himself without me specifying what i was talking about, then i DCed and reconnected to hear him accusing me of doing it again without him realising that i wasn't there anymore

Zul was the one wanting to stream his playthrough of SCB CB but gave up after 3 min in to it. It seems he's an egoist prick who likes to get attention but cannot bear reactions to his bullshit.

Shamefur dispray, Zul. As an user I find it embarrasing to share this site with you.

So in other words SL development is dead because they'll be adding anti-cheat forever by slapping programs on and still trying to figure out how come people are fucking cheating
How fucking bad are these guys? Jesus christ just hire AGDG with that patreon money you fucking retards.

Zul teamkills again.

>said give it an hour
>spent 30mins with an error
>vod is 30mins after that
fuck off
rough wasn't me and I stopped with the elevators.
that was name and I have proof of it, fuck off.

Dude calm down

LMAO he just cried about this in voice chat then ragequit the server

>Someone tells Zul to leave
>He actually leaves the actual madman

Good. Fucking faggot can go suck horse cock.

horsecock

He never left in the first place.

didn't leave lol

Attached: SCP-529.jpg (672x626, 377K)

did zul just TK someone on CI spawn

Yes, he did. I watched him do it.
>Spawns in as CI
>Zul teamkills someone as soon as he spawns in
Shit like this is why we need a vote kick/ban system. Seriously.

>kills me
>shittalks me
>wtf you killed him

^mental illness.

It's better if you don't show up on Veeky Forums servers anymore.

Be human being and accept the fact you are known for teamkilling. If you can't stand notority, don't seek it, pussy.

He's not gonna give a shit. He's the kind of guy who thrives on doing this shit and getting flamed for it. If we could vote ban, then it wouldn't be an issue, but sadly, we can't.

But we can continue tk'illing him.

>join public server
>multiple 12 year olds all actively working against allies at every opportunity
>scps getting themselves stuck in 914 and then killing the people inside
>women demanding attention from everybody, complaining to the admin about bigotry if you ignore them
>mtf gunning dboys down on sight, and vice versa with chaos and nerds, even outright ignoring the scps chasing after said dboys/nerds
>the new bomb announcer
This was a mistake.

Sounds kinda like the Veeky Forums servers, if you think about it. Just with less women and more manchildren.

There are hundreds of servers. Find the ones worth playing on. I know 3 EU ones that are cool to play when user servers don't have enough players.

Boynextdoor just got BTFO and cannot recover from this round.

Attached: help.gif (500x281, 505K)

He's definetly giving a shit. He's crying on this thread and on the server about it.

Man up, Zul. You are not being edgy griefer, you are being an insecure attention seeking underage who throws tantrums for being called out on his tantrums.

>There are people that don't change their name to something generic before teamkilling
>There are people that don't change their name to another generic thing after teamkilling

Attached: 1503410706542.jpg (492x480, 58K)

>lingie's server is perpetually full
It feels bad

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (453x254, 6K)

They can't because they don't have a legit excuse to their name change for their Steam friends.

270h in and 0 nades in the elevator or tkills for any other reason than punishing griefers.

The only reason you would want to explain to your steam friends why you change your name is if you know them IRL, but in my personal experience they didn't question it

Attached: 2145815-1.jpg (676x858, 110K)

I guess they enjoy the shitfest. It's good that they are contained there and don't breach their containment coming to my servers.

>Hey user, why did you change yor steam nick?

>WELL, I WANTED TO TEAM KILL PLAYERS ON Veeky Forums SERVERS AND THEY WOULD KEEP SHUNNING ME IF I DIDN'T CHANGE MY NAME AND IT'S IMPORTANT FOR ME TO BE ALLOWED TO SHIT ON OTHER PLAYERS. YOU KNOW THE GIST.

I wonder what would be more fun as a modded game mode
Bomberman Revenge style where killing as a zombie changes you into what you killed, all skips are docs
Santa Clause style where killing a skip makes you the skip

>skip

Attached: andnowyouhavetoleaveforever.png (360x328, 18K)

>Why do you ask why I changed my steam nick?

>For shits and giggles

wow that was hard

just some furry bants owo
no need to furreak out uwu
please follow containment protocols and proceed to the evacuation zone pwease