Mfw DGB building launch pad on the moon

>mfw DGB building launch pad on the moon
>next stop mars

While the rocket engineers are finishing up the lunar launch pad, how's everyone's day going? See any good movies recently?

please help D: I'd like to go to the moon as well but my card was rejected by Coinbase, so I have to wait about a week to get some BTC. What's the quickest way I can get some DGB?

Go to localbitcoins.com and find someone to sell you BTC directly into your wallet. Transfer that to polo or bitterex and load up on DGB.

I was really sketched out at first, but ever since I've been using it. Try not to pay more than 3% for your coin and only go with reliable people with good ratings. You physically meet a person, exchange cash, and get BTC. Don't be stupid but it's actually pretty safe from my experience.

I lost out on massive XRP gains waiting for all my shit to be verified and go through because I didn't trust localbitcoins at first. We'll save a lambo for you.

I just bought some on buy.bitcoin.com and they are hopefully going to have my bitcoin within 9 hours. I'm praying I make it in time. Would've bought two days ago before the first moon but BTC was fucking transferring.

:(

The market is getting comfortable at 400. Hopefully you have them before 500sats comes along.

wtf is a SAT?

Best Poster on Veeky Forums; I bookmarked your twitter m8 :D

Anime SLUT!
>Has even less experience in crypto than me (got in a month ago)
>Tries to sound wise
>Dude I'm an investor lmao, wtf is a sat? xD

the numbers at the end lad

I think of everything in terms of USD even when converting through BTC. Helps me stay organized.

>next stop mars
>"WhATs a sAt!!!"

you're actually fucking retarded

And yet you're stuck on Earth while we prepare for a Lunar launch.

I own 500k DGB faggot
and understand how crypto works
stay mad

Lol I almost doubled my DGB position until OP asked what a sat was

Holy fuck. I thought you guys were cool tech guys not children.

>>mfw DGB building launch pad on the moon
>>next stop mars
>
>While the rocket engineers are finishing up the lunar launch pad, how's everyone's day going? See any good movies recently?

>Wtf is a sat?

Nice reverse fudding there

Epic bait

Kek

Cool

WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY BITCOINS WITH NO ID BULLSHIT?

Localbitcoins is your only real option. Unfortunatley the feds raided the bank that used to run an ID free BTC site.

Are there lambo stores on Venus? Will probably need to make a pitstop there in between all this mooning.

>dat dip
>good thing I had some BTC ready to go

*crash

just a retarded redditfag lost on the internet. move along nothing to see here

we taking this golden goose to 1 cent or what ;)

Gave me a nice chuckle